PDA

View Full Version : My pathetic life

jare01
26-05-2004, 04:55 PM
Hi guys, I am writing this as i feel that it is my responsibilty to let fellow cheongsters know. It may mean nothing to you if you have not experience this but it took me a whole long week to accept it. You cannot imagine the trauma, agony and the pain i've been thru the past 8 days and the worse part is to having to tell my wife to go for a blood test.

I've been tested positive for secondary stage Syphillis, it happen more than a week ago, when i discovered warts on my penis, my worst fear came true. i was so lost after getting the test results that as i drove home i had a minor accident. And believe me, it's not easy since getting the results, the fear of how to break the news to my wife, how to tell her to go for blood test. Believe me, you really need lots of guts to break this kind of news, in which i couldn't bear to..I then decided to take a break, so applied leave, told my wife i'm going on a fishing trip, took my boat and stay at a kelong in sembawang for a week. It was during this time, i was on the verge of breakdown and nearly collapse. It was during this time when i started thinking of my loved ones, my parents, etc. it was also this time, i come to regret the many things i've done, like all the outside sexual activities, but its too late...

I've finally broke the news to my wife and of course she's not only angry, she's damn mad at me and is now putting up at her sis's place.

The reason of me writing this is firstly to advice all brothers here to think twice b4 sex.. it not worth it. You guys may think like what i used to think, want to fuck so scared for what !! Imagine getting Syphillis is already so stressed out.... I can't imagine ,what if, it turn out to be HIV !! i didn't expect i am to be so unlucky also, I've never done raw, except BBBJ.

The second reason why i'm writing this is, week's before i went for my blood test, i've already a small sore on my small head, and because it's painless, i paid no special attention to it. Put it this way, i'm also ignorant, and all this while, I've been going to HC's and Fl's. I am comtemplating whether to put the names of girls i've bonked for the past 3 mths in this forum but decided against it. But for bros who cheong FL, may want to know , you can PM me...

I really don't know who transmitted to me... and i really hope i've not in turn transmit to the gals or anyone here...

One word of advice, if really need to cheong, cheong safely and wisely.
don't live dangerously. Be responsible to your loved ones and your family.

I am Sorry....

newyorker88
26-05-2004, 05:18 PM
WOw! That is brave of u to put a story to tell everyone abt your true experience. Now, the only thing to do is to get treatment and patch up with your wife. Of course she will be mad. But if there is true love, she will be supportive and come back to u. Not to be nasty, but u bring upon this to her and yourself, and it is only rite that she will be mad.

Let her calm down first, but it is important that she goes for medication and treatment. Becos syphillis can lead to infertility and death as well. Please make sure she goes for the treatment. It is important that she goes for it.

RIght now, there is nothing we as brothers can do, but to offer words of sympathy. And a lesson for all to learn too. Cheong carefully.

Rite now, it may be hell. But time will heal and trust can only be redemed after u proven yourself.

It is kind of you to tell other brothers here to becareful of STDs and even more brave of u to own up and offer to tell those FL whom u had a fling with b4.

Thanks for being brave and spread the message across.. Good luck. ;)

Nataku_Taishi
26-05-2004, 05:23 PM
Talk to a counsellor. U need some serious advices. Thks for sharing here. :(

Hi guys, I am writing this as i feel that it is my responsibilty to let fellow cheongsters know.

TingFengz
26-05-2004, 06:57 PM
i was in a similar state to you...cos doc at DSC told me tt i may have gotten syphilis. Lucky for me, i was diagnosed as negative.

I think you have been very brave to write your story here and you're truly sorry and repentant. What i would like to tell you is tt secondary syphilis is still curable by penicilin injection. The dosage depends on how serious your cond. is and i think you still have to do follow up for 2 yrs.

Talk to your wife and seek her forgiveness. Good luck and take care.

sadsea
26-05-2004, 08:18 PM
bro jare01, life still got to carry on, you got to be strong, by the way sllyhis is a curable illness, please receive the treatment according. as for ur relationship, you got to try harder for ur wife forgiveness, and also most importance is to let ur wife go for blood test. believe you can gone through this tough period, take care bro.

Sammy_boy_for
26-05-2004, 08:27 PM
Hi guys, I am writing this as i feel that it is my responsibilty to let fellow cheongsters know.

Sad to hear that! Nevertheless hope your case will be a "lesson" for samsters who intend to risk for a bbbj. Be positive to your path ahead and don't give up easily. Take care!

catlover
27-05-2004, 01:00 AM
Brojare01, I think you really must have guts (salutes). Its not easy at all and the shit u have to go thru ..i think really must take a toll on you. Syphillis is curable la...dun worry but I think u are really regretting the effect the the episode had on ur relationship with wife. Relax la...the storm will pass...but must :) endure the shitty thunder.

sammyboyfor
27-05-2004, 06:27 AM
I am comtemplating whether to put the names of girls i've bonked for the past 3 mths in this forum but decided against it. But for bros who cheong FL, may want to know , you can PM me...

I really don't know who transmitted to me... and i really hope i've not in turn transmit to the gals or anyone here...

Genital warts can have an incubation period of more than a year. In other words, you could have caught the virus ages ago.. not necessarily from someone you had sex with within the last 3 months.

You also mention that your syphillis infection is in the secondary stage.... This means you could have caught the disease up to 6 months ago. Going back 3 months is not going to be of any real help.

At the end of the day, what difference does it make who passed the disease to you. EVERY SINGLE COMMERCIAL SEX WORKER POSES A HEALTH RISK! That's a simple fact of life.

Condoms do not protect against the wart and herpes virus as these are transmitted via skin to skin contact from areas in the groin that are not covered by the condom.

Syphillis can be easily transmitted via unprotected oral sex.

Your problem is that you jumped into the game without first knowing the risks involved. Sex is not the cause of the problem. Ignorance is the cause of the problem.

MitMit
27-05-2004, 10:10 AM
Take care bro. Does it mean that HC and FL gals post a greater threat?? I always wonder and thot so.

collin_23
27-05-2004, 10:33 AM
Any girl with daring beauties and figures pose a great threat cause alot of guys frequent.

Any girl with cmi beauties and figures also pose a great threat cause some many allow extra services as in no condom, CIM, CIP, anal.

The risk is always there. Going by the incubation period many don't even know they r affected. Haiz.... :(

Take care bro. Does it mean that HC and FL gals post a greater threat?? I always wonder and thot so.

jare01
27-05-2004, 11:06 AM
Thanks to all the people here for your concern and advice and for those who send their concern thru PMs ...Thanks !!

Hope you guys here, Cheong with care and like what Sammyboy says, play this game sensibly and not ignorantly..

And especially, Bros who PM me Msgs like, syphillis is not AIDS, Syphillis not gonna kill you, STD's are common lah, Take care n Cheong together again when you recover, Syphillis no big deal, i also got before, and many more...

Thanks for trying to cheer me up...but one word of advice for the young and single, do not take things lightly...

Esp for married man with lovely family... it's just not worth it !!

superstud.ling
31-05-2004, 10:15 AM
It must be difficult for you.

But you have done the right thing in informing your wife about your disease.

Also, I think you should also do the right thing by telling fellow bros on your sex-sessions for the past 10 weeks eg in which HC and which gals etc.

At least bros, will take extra precautions and protect themselves.

Do us a favour and stopped fucking around for the time being while you are being treated.

mustachio
31-05-2004, 11:01 AM
[QUOTE=superstud.ling]It must be difficult for you.

Also, I think you should also do the right thing by telling fellow bros on your sex-sessions for the past 10 weeks eg in which HC and which gals etc.

At least bros, will take extra precautions and protect themselves.

Do us a favour and stopped fucking around for the time being while you are being treated.

YUP.

glgoer
31-05-2004, 05:44 PM
Take care.

2003_newbie
01-06-2004, 05:55 PM
The only soothing words I can offer is that HIV is even worse than Syphillis! Start getting your life back and don't ever think of cheong. Once bitten twice condemn, you may not be so lucky the next time.

Take care

mayday
02-06-2004, 12:42 AM
well, from the pt of view of yer wifey, u r a fucking bastard, irresponsible man. BUT dun worry, IF she really love u for wat u r. she will come back to u one. LOVE can gloss over wat ever wrongs tt u haf done. Wats left for u to do is to show yer wifey the determination n sincerity to change over a new leaf (n i hope tt u will.) she will come back in no time. take care ya? been brave n nice of u to share this cautionary tale of yers. Take Care

Rainman
20-06-2004, 01:36 PM
hope u recover soon.

Cheers

Luv2Screw
24-06-2004, 04:30 PM
Thx 4 coming out 2 post ur personal xperience.

In present time, only irresponsible ppl wif stupid low mentality will keep saying "want 2 play dun scare".

Remember, every1 of us only hv 1 life. If u dun treasure ur own life then nobody will. If u think ur life is so CHEAP until u can put ur life at risk wif STD & Aids, then think again. If u kenna such disease, not only ur own life is affected, it include ur family members as well. Moreover the disease might b spread around 2 ur spouse/ GF/ other cheongsters too.

i've already cut down a lot on commercial sex activities for the past four years. If i really visit HC, i only go for HJ. No more BBBJ no more FJ. Because.... i treasure my life, i luv my wife & family members.

Take care.

Hi guys, I am writing this as i feel that it is my responsibilty to let fellow cheongsters know. It may mean nothing to you if you have not experience this but it took me a whole long week to accept it. You cannot imagine the trauma, agony and the pain i've been thru the past 8 days and the worse part is to having to tell my wife to go for a blood test.

I've been tested positive for secondary stage Syphillis, it happen more than a week ago, when i discovered warts on my penis, my worst fear came true. i was so lost after getting the test results that as i drove home i had a minor accident. And believe me, it's not easy since getting the results, the fear of how to break the news to my wife, how to tell her to go for blood test. Believe me, you really need lots of guts to break this kind of news, in which i couldn't bear to..I then decided to take a break, so applied leave, told my wife i'm going on a fishing trip, took my boat and stay at a kelong in sembawang for a week. It was during this time, i was on the verge of breakdown and nearly collapse. It was during this time when i started thinking of my loved ones, my parents, etc. it was also this time, i come to regret the many things i've done, like all the outside sexual activities, but its too late...

I've finally broke the news to my wife and of course she's not only angry, she's damn mad at me and is now putting up at her sis's place.

The reason of me writing this is firstly to advice all brothers here to think twice b4 sex.. it not worth it. You guys may think like what i used to think, want to fuck so scared for what !! Imagine getting Syphillis is already so stressed out.... I can't imagine ,what if, it turn out to be HIV !! i didn't expect i am to be so unlucky also, I've never done raw, except BBBJ.

The second reason why i'm writing this is, week's before i went for my blood test, i've already a small sore on my small head, and because it's painless, i paid no special attention to it. Put it this way, i'm also ignorant, and all this while, I've been going to HC's and Fl's. I am comtemplating whether to put the names of girls i've bonked for the past 3 mths in this forum but decided against it. But for bros who cheong FL, may want to know , you can PM me...

One word of advice, if really need to cheong, cheong safely and wisely.
don't live dangerously. Be responsible to your loved ones and your family.

I am Sorry....