PDA

View Full Version : True Stories of my growing up years

IdontKnow
21-06-2010, 05:20 PM
Introduction – About the confused Boy.

I was born in 1978, in an average north Indian family where dad was in the military and was hardly at home. Mom was working as well to make ends meet to the family. So I grew up as a shy & reserved boy.

When I was 5, I got a brother. So all the attention went to him. Mom stopped working to take care of us. Dad did try to spend time with us. But military life was still hard back in the 80’s. So I always had a difficulty in communicating with him while growing up.

When I was in primary 2, I sort of had some independence as I would walk to & from school every day. Was a 15 min walk. (PS. Not like kids now days, even 5 min away, parents will drop & pick them up every day. Doesn’t if they are in Primary, Secondary or JC)

In school, I didn’t have much friends. So I was always to myself and alone. When my class mates would talk, I would just quietly sit next to them and listen intently.

As I was growing, there were some nights when I woke up to go to the toilet, I would see my dad watching tv. But when he noticed me, he would rush to grab the remote to reduce the volume. I didn’t care much but I did notice a black briefcase on the table with him. It was only 10 years later did I discover that he had Blue video tapes in the black briefcase.:

Regards
Anel King

PS: Brothers and Sisters of SBF. 1 request, please do up my points if you like what you read. If you don't like it, just go on to the next thread. Thanks in advance.

Also sorry for the long winded intro needed to give a clear back ground info about me before proceeding.

IdontKnow
22-06-2010, 11:08 AM
Chapter 1- My 1st Hard On(Cock Stand) – Don’t know why?

When I was in Primary 5, the movie Lambada come out. The news paper advertising the cinemas showing the movie, showed the sexy couple dancing and in sexy clothes. The whole town was talking about it and almost everyone went to see it.

One day I got hold of it and flipped to the life section and was looking at the cinema section to see the ad on the movie. My god. The images were really erotic and sexy too. That was the 1st time I saw a women in a super short dress and tight top, showing her figure.

That was the first time I got aroused by looking at a sexy women. I had my first hard on.

I felt my underwear was too small as my cock was trying to grow. It was painful but I was excited at the same time. (Back then, no internet. So I had to be patient to find out what was happening to me)
That night I was dreaming about the girl dancing and what happens and all. When I woke up in the morning, my shorts was damp and sticky. Embarrassed, I ran to take a shower. Only later in life I found out that that was a wet dream.
I tried to ask my dad but he just told me I am too young to understand.
One night I felt my cock stand again. I used my pillow to try to cover it as parent didn’t allow me to close my room door. But I felt pretty good about it and my hips started moving. I started to feel my cock was quite itchy, so I used my hand to hold it. Again, I felt another nice sensation.

Slowly I started to shake up and down, up down up down. I started to get high and shiok. Next thing I knew, I hand had a warm sticky liquid. Stunned I woke up to freshen up.

In the toilet, that was the first time I saw my Cum (Sperm/Army). I was confused and lost. But I had never felt so good before.

In school one day, I overheard my friends about having wet dreams, sperm and PCC. I got into the conversation and told them what had happened to me. They just laughed and told me what it was.

So, I had finally taken the first baby step in to adult hood and sex.

Masturbation/PCC

But looking for sexy women, that’s the next chapter.

PS: Brothers and Sisters of SBF. 1 request, please do up my points if you like what you read. If you don't like it, just go on to the next thread. Thanks in advance.

IdontKnow
24-06-2010, 12:12 PM
Chapter 2 – Masturbation, everyday!

It was around the same time as Lambada movie release that the papers started to print a lot of pictures of women in bra & panties, bikini & sexy outfits, models trying to show their assets. I had my first cock stand and I wanted more of it.

I started to quietly cut out the pics of all these advertisements after my parent had read the papers and keep them in my room. After a few months, I think I had about 1000 plus pics in a folder. After everyone slept, I would take the folder out, switch on my torch light, drool at the pictures and masturbate every night. In the morning, just before showering, I would have a quick peek in the folder, and masturbate while showering. (A bit perverted right?)
It was then that my parent started to notice that I spend too long in the shower. You know why lah.

PSLE year, I started to slack in my studies a bit and scored average only in the mid year. I think, masturbated too much. But any way, because of my grades, I was made to sit at the back of the class. I would be lost in my own world thinking about women in bikinis & under wears.

I even remember this one time I got too perverted. The teacher was conducting a class, I got pretty horny on trying to imagine how women would look like naked. I started to rub my cock, over my shorts. I rubbed till I was about to cum. I rolled up my shorts, put my brief aside, took out my cock head and rubbed till I came. Luckily, I think because I was 11, only a few drops of sperm came out and dropped onto the wooden chair. I got worried. I used my cock head to spread the sperm so that it would dry faster. Took a tissue and cleaned my cock.

After that, almost every other day I would masturbate in class and would go to toilet to let my armies out. Now that I think back, now I know why I had a weak PLSE result.

But looking for sexy women, that’s the next chapter

RedOmega
24-06-2010, 02:10 PM
Its either you post some of your VERy OWN stuffs or come clean apologise and start afresh! don keep asking for points when obviously you are getting the opposite!

Anel King
24-06-2010, 02:43 PM
Hey
Why you copying my post?

I put in all the hard work of typing out and you copy & paste it as your own.

here is my original posting : Passage of time – From a Boy to a Man! (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=190336)

Basket, be original lah. no wonder you lose so many points already.

Regards
Anel King

RedOmega
24-06-2010, 03:32 PM
hah! you see. kanna spotted! no shame!:mad:

Anel King
24-06-2010, 04:01 PM
Bro RedOmega
He even copied the same mistakes i made when i decided to change the chapters as i was typing out.

Originally at the end of Chapter 1 I mentioned that Chapter 2 would be about Sexy women.

Then before i typed chapter 2 i wrote that i was going to change the chapter (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=4943381&postcount=6). Idontknow did not.

Also in some other post Idonknow has mentioned that he is chinese & has used chinese & hokkien words in his post. I am north indian, which i mentioned in my intro for my original posting : Passage of time – From a Boy to a Man! (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=190336)
See Idontknow's 1st post of this thread quoted below:
Introduction – About the confused Boy.
I was born in 1978, in an average north Indian family where dad was in the military and was hardly at home. Mom was working as well to make ends meet to the family. So I grew up as a shy & reserved boy.

Copy also copy blindly whole sale sia.:mad:

Regards
Anel King

RedOmega
24-06-2010, 04:34 PM
Bro RedOmega
He even copied the same mistakes i made when i decided to change the chapters as i was typing out.

Originally at the end of Chapter 1 I mentioned that Chapter 2 would be about Sexy women.

Then before i typed chapter 2 i wrote that i was going to change the chapter (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=4943381&postcount=6). Idontknow did not.

Also in some other post Idonknow has mentioned that he is chinese & has used chinese & hokkien words in his post. I am north indian, which i mentioned in my intro for my original posting : Passage of time – From a Boy to a Man! (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=190336)
See Idontknow's 1st post of this thread quoted below:

Copy also copy blindly whole sale sia.:mad:

Regards
Anel King

bro! tats y he was spotted easily. his chapter 1, at the end was signed off by you. he just cut n paste with his eyes full of shit! jus ignore tis type of idiot! don even dare to clarify and apologise. :mad:

IdontKnow
24-06-2010, 05:15 PM
Chapter 3 - Learning about the Women’s Body.

Too bad, back then, the teachers in my school were much older and not chio. I would fantasize about some of the girls I saw in my Saturday mother tongue school.

Slim, ample decent breasted, sexy curvy legs, north Indian school girls in their teens. Although I was in primary 6, but they would come in their secondary school uniforms. Tight hugging PE Tshirts showing their bra and breast sizes. Short skirts so high up the thighs, you can almost see their panties.

I would happily go every Saturday, just to see this art work of God, flaunting their stuff to all the older boys there. But I didn’t want to see them clothes up, I really wanted to see them naked.

One day one of the older boys saw me drooling at the girls and noticed the tent that my pants was forming, during recess. He wanted to wacked me, grabbed me and pulled me into a toilet. He told me to stop looking at his girl like that. I told him I didn’t know who I was looking at, al I was doing was admiring them. He looked puzzled and ask if I saw any naked pics before. I shook my head.

He was stunned. He said don’t worry but stop looking at girls like I was going to eat them.

Let’s call his guy GP. He was one of the coolest guy in the Saturday school. Had the hottest girl as a GF. I actually looked up to him. He was about 17 that time.

The following week after the near bashing from GP, before class started, he called me aside to talk.

GP: You ever talked to you dad about women?
Me: No.
GP: How come?
Me: Difficult to talk to him lah. Nothing to talk to him about or does he has in common with me to talk about.
GP: Sad for you boy.
(Tell me about it)
GP: So what you know about women?
Me: huh?
GP: I mean, what do you see when you look at girls?
Me: Chim sia. All I see is sexy women with a big chest. That’s all.
GP looked at me stunned and laughed abit.
GP: You are a small innocent boy. You want to learn about women?
Me: Can you teach me? (With a big smile)
GP: Later, during recess.

Waited eagerly for recess. The minute the bell rang, I ran out of class and waited for GP at the designated place. GP walked cooly to the tree he told me with his bag. Took out what lloked like a magazine. And threw it at me.

PLAYBOY MAGAZINE!!!

Me: where did you get this from?
GP: I just came back from LA for holidays, bought a number of the magazines.

I can’t remember who was on the cover, all I saw was the naked lady with big boobs and a clean shaven CB, lying on a table sexily. GP sat next to me and gave me a crash course on women bodies.

I flipped the pages and came to a page seeing a couple doing foreplay & F**king. Stunned for a while.

GP said it’s the most natural and heavenly thing to do. He continued with the lesson.

This went on for a few weeks until he migrated to the US & I lost touch with him. But ever since that lessons I got from GP, I started to have sex dreams & imaginations about what to do & how to have sex.

Next chapter, New Environment

Regards

RedOmega
24-06-2010, 05:39 PM
Basket! now cut and paste w/o original TS signatures! to all bros, beware of tis copycat!!!! :mad:

Anel King
26-06-2010, 03:39 AM
Well.
Come on
Put up the next chapter
See how well you do without copying.

jassonlo
26-06-2010, 09:44 AM
Ha! i doubt he cant post! dont have original TS don post 1st! He is a real Goon

Anel King
28-06-2010, 11:48 AM
Hey Clown IdontKnow

so looks like you waiting for me to post is it.

well going to post later.

lets wee what you will do.

Regards
Anel King

IdontKnow
28-06-2010, 01:52 PM
Hello guys, sorry for the wait as I am afraid Anel King will copy and paste my story again... Here it goes

Chapter 4- New Environment

One day my mom was cleaning up my room as we were shifting house that time and found my folder. That night I got shelling from mom and dad saying it’s not time yet for me to learn. But they didn’t know I was some basic education from GP.

So we shifted to the Bedok South. I somehow passed my PSLE & got into Chai Chee Sec. Heard it was notorious. But I had no choice.

I would walk to school every day through the private estate. And try to look into the houses to see if I was lucky. That will be in the next chapter.
My school had a lot of mats & minahs. But many Indonesians as well. And of course the Chinese. So a pretty well mixed school.

The Chinese girls those days didn’t have anything to see also. (Nowadays, I see the Chinese sec school girls having great bodies and shape. Wish I was young again) So I would only have majulah singapura for the minahs & indon girls.

The minahs would wear tight fitting and short skirts, those that would cause zhaogeng easily. The indon assets were voluptuous. Big nehneh that were trying to burst out of their tops. It was like the girls wre just trying to tease us and make our cock stand.

Every opportunity me & my friends got we would just stare at what they were trying to show us.

I made a good circle of friends. Mats, Chinks, Euro & Indo. And all on the same wave length, Sex.

But I couldn’t go out much as my parents were monitoring me. But one thing I am proud of is that I mange to stay as an above average student in sec school. I only repeated O level once. I guess you know why.

All of us in Sec 1 & 2 didn’t get much action, just look at the girls and our classmates. Then run to toilets to PCC. Some got girl friend and did heavy petting. I wasn’t that lucky.

But the lucky guys would come back and tell us their experiences. That was how the rest of us were learning.

Next chapter, The Peeping Tom

Bros please support me by upping my points thanks

Anel King
28-06-2010, 02:21 PM
Can you believe this Clown dare to say i copy him when i posted 2 hours before he did.

I also challenged him to post the continuation if the story over the weekend. but being the F**King copy cat Bus3rd he is, he waited for me to post first before he copied and paste.

All i can say is you guys judge for you self

Original post (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=4973366&postcount=18) check the time of posting.

Original Thread (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=190336)

Regards
Anel King

I Know
28-06-2010, 05:04 PM
Gay Son, your shamed daddy here.

Tell you what, I'll make you a deal.

You stop posting fake stories, I stop posting real details of your life. Agree ?

Better take it. I can write much much more nasty stuff. Just stop with all your nonsense and leave in peace.

RedOmega
28-06-2010, 05:05 PM
walao! Bro Anel, tis idiot is either trying to stuff out new story by doin tis damn copying. he don seem to be reading wat we r writing. just ignore him! as long as we noe who the thread starters r can already! to the copy cat I don know! you r simply hopeless! u r a f**king pest! :mad:

Anel King
30-06-2010, 02:28 PM
Hello clown IdontKnow

Before you can post the next part my post (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=4980021&postcount=22) here 1st that i have already posted my next part of my story.

Lets see what time you copy and paste the same story.

Regards
Anel King

IdontKnow
30-06-2010, 03:28 PM
Chapter 5, The Peeping Tom

Like I mentioned earlier, I would walk to school everyday trough the private estate.

Sec 1 & 2 were afternoon, 3, 4 & 5 were morning. So in Sec 1 & 2 when I walked back from school if I was alone, I would peer into the houses along the way. The time would usually be around 6.45 -7pm.

Many office people would have just reached home and be freshening up.
Once, I saw a window fully open, a Chinese lady came to the widow topless and was drying her hair. Just showered. First time seeing real boobs. Although far and a little small breast, but cock stand already. I just froze and stared for a good 2 min. then a car drove past I was startled abit. The girl I think didn’t realize the window open and saw me. She backed up and closed the window in a hurry.

Over next few years while I was walking there, I would see girls changing, man and women hugging and kissing. But no real action.

When I was in sec 3 my dad had an old binocular which he left in my room and forgot about it. I kept it and would look out into the opposite blocks. I thanked my dad in my heart for that. Best gift ever.

Every night once every one went to sleep, I would start my stake out. Use the bino and scan the opposite blocks for some action or viewing. And trust me. Every night there was some thing to see.

Teenage girls changing. Couple having sex with dim lights. Boy and girl having sex until kena chased away by girls parents. I saw every thing. I came to a point that I felt like I was getting perverted. But what the f**k. I was learning a lot and after my stake out I would release my armies.

Next chapter, Sexual Experiment – the 1st time

Regards
Anel King

Anel King
30-06-2010, 04:30 PM
Like a bloody childish kid who must win sia.

Already proven in this thread that i posted 1st.

from now on. i don't need to prove that i am the originator of the post.

hope you kena ban

bob.corleone
30-06-2010, 04:52 PM
WTF? like this also can, shame on u la TS.
Still continue posting some more.
Haih!!

IdontKnow
03-07-2010, 10:18 AM
Sorry guys for the long wait..

Chapter 6a, Sexual Experiment – the 1st time

My right hand was my best friend from Sec 1 to 1st half of Sec 3. Peeping at neighboring flats, peeping into house on the way to and from school, seeing girls in school down blouse & up skirt. Listening to friends experiences with their gf doing heavy petting. One of GP’s playboy magazine which I still have till today. That’s all, but only my right hand would touch my dick.

But that was about to change.

My class was given a project to do and we were split up in a good mix. My group especially, me north Indian, 1 chinese guy, 1 eurasian guy, 1 chinese girl & 1 malay girl. Let’s call the minah Siti.

Siti was your average minah. Slightly tanned, 1.7m tall, shoulder hair, B- 30 boobs and slim but good figure with a jacked Pantat. The boys would always try to flirt with her but she would give the cold shoulder. I would just admire her but dare not make a move. I used to think, which non Indian girl would want a Bhai as a BF. So I relied on my right hand.

One day we decided to meet in Siti’s house to do the project, can’t remember how we decided on that. Went over to her place in Marine Parade after school about 2pm. Her place was the 3 room flat. Had our discussion like normal.

It was about 4pm when we finished and everyone wanted to leave. I decided to stay back and finish up some thing. Siti talked to me about it and said that she wanted to take a shower. I told her to go ahead and I would leave once I was done.

Siti entered her room, took her clothes and walked pass the hall to the kitchen where the toilets were. I caught a glimpse of the pink bra and panties she was carrying and teased her.

Me: “Pink colour ah!”
Siti: “Jahat ah you. I thought you good boy.”
Me: “Well, I am a boy. But how baik or nakal, only I know apa.” I said while winking at her.

She turned around and entered the shower. Heard water splashing. I finished up and went to the kitchen to grab a drink before I leave. The shower door was directly opposite the kitchen sink so I took water from the tap and voice out to her I was leaving. She said ok.

I just stood there for a moment looking at the door. After a minute or two, the water stopped flowing. She must be putting soap. But no. I heard moaning. She must have thought I left. Damn, if only I have bionic eyes, I can see through the door and know what she was doing to be moaning. She got louder and louder, what was she doing sia until she so shiok.

Then I heard a wet thud sound, like someone falling on water. Siti cried out for help.

I didn’t think that time
Me: Siti, what happened?
Siti: I jatoh lah, my ankle hurts. Please come and help me.
Me:Ok, I coming in.

Both of us without thinking just said those things and I door opened.

I was stunned when I saw her on the floor.

TBC

IdontKnow
03-07-2010, 10:19 AM
Chapter 6b, Sexual Experiment – the 1st time

I was stunned when I saw her on the floor.

She was totally naked, wet and had something sticking out of her Ch** B*e. I was like alamak.

Siti: Don’t stare, just help.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her up without being obviously looking at her body and thin sticking out of her pussy.

Me: What happened
Siti: I didn’t see the mop on the floor, I stepped on the stick and I think I twisted my ankle. I cant walk of stand now.

I passed her the towel. While holding her she wrapped herself up.

Me : I carry you?
Siti : ok lah! (Reluctantly)

I carried her like a baby, out of the toilet and to her room. Laid her on her bed.Went over to her ankle to check on it. It wasn’t twisted bad, just swelling.

Siti: Pain but ok. Eh, Bhai, tolong ah, don’t tell anyone what happen or what you see.
Me: what did I see?
Siti: Me bogel lah & ….
Me: You mean, your vibrator.
Siti: Eh how you know?
Me: I know lah. But never see how to use.
Siti: you no GF?
Me : No. but you want?
Siti: Want what?
Me: I be you bf and help you to..
Siti: too, play with my toy.
Me: Yes
Siti: Play with my toy I don’t know, but be my bf may be.
Me: What you mean.
Siti: Let me see how you look naked 1st.
Me: How come (Smilingly)
Siti: Eh you see me already apa.

Without a second thought, I stripped everything off and stood in front of her in all my glory. I marikita already when I saw her in the toilet. I think she noticed tent forming on my pants.

Me: How? Now can?
She was staring at my konek with her eyes big big.
Siti: You Bhai’s really got bigger cock than Mat’s & Chinese
Me: how you know?(Curiously)
Siti: A few weeks ago, I go my friends chalet. Some people start to have blowjobs. I saw all kinds of Cocks there, but yours definitely bigger.

That’s was the happiest moment for me. I still get the same reaction and answer today.

Me: you never try?
Siti: No! Still virgin on all holes. Only use this toy.

Taking it out of her pussy to show me. It was those 1st generation rounded tip vibrator which could be bought from only Far East those days.

She got onto her knees while on the bed and pulled me over. I looked into her eyes, moved forward a little and our lips met. First time kissing, so only lip work. Put my hands on her naked back and pulled her towards me till her small but nice body touched my ripped toned body.

We were kissing even no strongly then. We were actually very happy just like that. Then I laid her down and I was on top of her still just kissing. We kissed for 30 min, hands caressing each other backs and front body touching each other. No intercourse, no oral, just kiss.

After that we stopped as her parents were coming home soon. I left reluctantly.

We kept it a secret in school, but Siti was my 1st GF. We met every day after school if possible, at her home. All we would do was get naked and kiss as long as possible, just holding each other.

But, we guys know, cannot stop there only what. So wait for the next chapter.

Next chapter, Sexual Experiment – Getting Bolder

jassonlo
04-07-2010, 11:55 AM
WArning to all pls support original! tis idiot is just copying.

Original TS post.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=190336&page=2

pls support him instead of tis no lifer

rukawagan
04-07-2010, 03:59 PM
zap this guy until -1000 points

reflexk
04-07-2010, 08:16 PM
zap this guy until -1000 points

Even the law is very lenient to the mentally retarded.
Leave him bros, and ignore the minor inconvenience he is causing. Dont waste your time and energy zapping him. Obviously, he doesnt care.

nishikado
04-07-2010, 09:51 PM
Can you believe this Clown dare to say i copy him when i posted 2 hours before he did.

I also challenged him to post the continuation if the story over the weekend. but being the F**King copy cat Bus3rd he is, he waited for me to post first before he copied and paste.

All i can say is you guys judge for you self

Original post (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=4973366&postcount=18) check the time of posting.

Original Thread (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=190336)

Regards
Anel King

we all know how notorious he is.. relax..

slayerstrikebac
04-07-2010, 09:55 PM
I must really respect this TS in his efforts in copying other people's works and receiving heavy bombardment he still continue to post.:D:p