PDA

View Full Version : E-cup gang @ Centro on 22nd May

bbailey
26-05-2004, 02:21 AM
Any bro was partying at Centro last Sat? Hope to gather some info on 3 China B-52Bombers that nite. My nose still splurt out blood whenever my mind think back of that nite.

Wasn't really expecting a great turnout last nite b4 I even stepped into Centro, cos Zouk was hosting 2 big names DJs. But i still went there anyway since I got complimentary passes.

Went into the club at 11:45pm and immediately my radar detected numerous enemies as the lift door opened at the 2nd level. But nothing I hv seen can be compare to wat's in store for me later on ....

As usual, I will scan the area from the start till the end of the club for a "fengshui wei". Walked till the end of the bar area and nearer to the VIP seats where most of the plush sofas are reserved for big-spending groups.
Hvn't even warm my butt when someone just offered me a free glass of beer.
Must hv been from the free flow earlier on.

I seldom drink beer but hey! it's on the FOC, so juz took a sip and I scan thru the sofas areas then something HUGE caught my eyes.

And there they were....1 lucky guy sitting in between 2 gals, mixing soft drinks with i-don't-wat-they-are-drinking. Both long-haired babes were wearing white, tight-fitting, curves-hugging tees. Can you guys imagine the tees were so body-hugging, it look as if the cotton material was abt to burst anytime. Yet, the material is soft enuff to allow the E-cuppers to bounce up and down when the gers were up on their feet dancing just beside their tables.

The one wearing blue jeans seems to be more wild and high as she kept dancing and later on ventured to the dancefloor and climb up to the elevated platform to show off her moves and bod. *wolf-whistle*

Later on, the rest of the gang(a few guys) came with an extra ger (now total 3 B-52Bombers complete the fleet). Alll the "close-quarters combat" actions ard the tables. See liao nose confirm bleed.

I left abt 2:30am and was cooling off near the Centro taxi-q when the original guy came out with the 3 gers. WOW! finally see the fleet float past me b4 they got into the cab. Should be from china, judging from their accent.
Late 20s to early 30s.

Any eyewitness or wif info..pls share b4 I need to appeal for blood transfusion.Thanks!

ahbengsony
26-05-2004, 08:13 AM
'yawn'. what it got to do with sex.
'yawn'

evol 3
26-05-2004, 01:46 PM
never see pretty prc girls in pubs/discos meh? check out some of the ladies night. even ktv girls also need to unwind on sundays especially if got people drive car take them out what.

MachoDevilX
26-05-2004, 02:59 PM
Haha. You should have walk over and approach them. Who knows you may even get free F* from the three of them. PRC Threesome.
:cool:

Dino21
26-05-2004, 03:08 PM
Haha. You should have walk over and approach them. Who knows you may even get free F* from the three of them. PRC Threesome.

I agree with bro MachoDevil, whats the use of asking around now when they are going going gone? You should approach them on the spot, the worst you can get is rejection, thats all. Who knows, you may be well rewarded like bro MachoDevil mentioned; "opportunity knocks but once and fortune favours the brave". Move on bro, bird in hand is already lost, there are more birds in bushes waiting for you to Come, See and Conquer.

Ah Tan
26-05-2004, 03:16 PM
wow! PRCs in discos!!!! first time i hear sial......must check the joint out.....

*takes mental note*

when u guys goin jio me ok? hehehe long time never chiong liao.......

MachoDevilX
26-05-2004, 06:23 PM
wow! PRCs in discos!!!! first time i hear sial......must check the joint out.....

*takes mental note*

when u guys goin jio me ok? hehehe long time never chiong liao.......

Haha. Sometimes there are PRCs everywhere. It's just that we can't recognise them from the crowd if we didn't hear them speak. Good Luck to you.
Happy Hunting!!

romanspa
29-05-2004, 02:58 AM
centro has alot of those....
but if you want to see all the PRC babes.... go peninsula plaza during lunch time...
i've stand at the traffic light junction there for quite a while.. forgotting to cross the road.. hahaha

Darknites
29-05-2004, 10:40 AM
centro has alot of those....
but if you want to see all the PRC babes.... go peninsula plaza during lunch time...
i've stand at the traffic light junction there for quite a while.. forgotting to cross the road.. hahaha

Well... there isn't much point having being able to see without being able to "eat", right? Guess I would not waste my time drooling over them.. find a place where you can get them more practical..

Cheers,
Shadow