PDA

View Full Version : Celebrities Look-alikes in HC

superstud.ling
25-05-2004, 09:34 AM
I think that many brothers have fantasies of bonking the celebrities that we saw on TV, movies etc.

HC is one place is where bros can live out these fantasies. For example, you can find :

1. Christy Chung as Ice in BHC
2. Kenix Kwok as Eva in BHC
3. Cherly Fox as Jess in BHC

Bros, please contribute more and continue the list... :o

evol 3
25-05-2004, 10:05 AM
another way is to tear the magazine page and ask the HC girl to cover her face with it and moan..this way you get whatever celebs you want :D

while i think not really celebs look alike but there are quite a number of beauties in DHC other than BHC.

Dino21
25-05-2004, 10:27 AM
I think that many brothers have fantasies of bonking the celebrities that we saw on TV, movies etc.

HC is one place is where bros can live out these fantasies. For example, you can find :

Bros, please contribute more and continue the list... :o

Bro, seems like you are a BHC fan, have you tried vivian? I think she is good looking too, although can't associateher looks with any celebs as I am not too familiar in the chinese celeb area(only one I know is Zhangziyi).

forex
25-05-2004, 10:38 AM
hope the thread starter do not mind i side track but i ever had a prc ktv girl sat with me that looks like yang gong ru, big bedroom eyes, the lips, nice sharp butt..just wow.

waypastprime
25-05-2004, 10:55 AM
hope the thread starter do not mind i side track but i ever had a prc ktv girl sat with me that looks like yang gong ru, big bedroom eyes, the lips, nice sharp butt..just wow.

Yang Gong Ru??? Gracious me, can u pm mi the details? Greatly appreciate. :D

10 cc
25-05-2004, 11:08 AM

i had 1 that looks like kelly chan at tian an men. said her name is may (not sure about date of expiry for this). mentioned that she also do fl...prc student doing pt ktv here.

cheers

cyber69_x69
25-05-2004, 11:18 AM

wow, yang gong ru. my favourable. Bro, pls let me know which ktv n what's her name.

funguy18m
25-05-2004, 07:20 PM
May from GLH-MY looks like sakura sakurada - Japanese uncensored AV star

giantdick
26-05-2004, 11:09 AM
Any look-alike of Fiona Xie or Rachel Lee?

evol 3
26-05-2004, 01:43 PM
Any look-alike of Fiona Xie or Rachel Lee?

you mean the boobs?

jobloggs4
26-05-2004, 11:25 PM
Ice looks like Christy Chung? Eva like Kenix Kwok? Er... is it me or are some of you wondering as well? They are attractive but they certainly don't look like Christy or Kenix!

Another classic case of blurring of lines between fantasy and reality.

iceman
26-05-2004, 11:37 PM
Ice looks like Christy Chung? Eva like Kenix Kwok? Er... is it me or are some of you wondering as well? They are attractive but they certainly don't look like Christy or Kenix!

Another classic case of blurring of lines between fantasy and reality.

I think we are talking about the "categories" ie associating ICE with the Christy Chung category - nice curve with big boobs. etc Anyway, what's wrong with fantasying..I'm sure many of the bruders out there do it when there bonk WLs or their gf or wives. right, bruders? ;)

BitchyBoy69
27-05-2004, 12:10 AM
Bro, seems like you are a BHC fan, have you tried vivian? I think she is good looking too, although can't associateher looks with any celebs as I am not too familiar in the chinese celeb area(only one I know is Zhangziyi).

there's one PRC similar to Zhang ZiYi...

Dino21
27-05-2004, 11:14 AM
there's one PRC similar to Zhang ZiYi...

Brother bitchyBoy69,

can you pls tell me where to find her?

Optimus_Prime
27-05-2004, 11:32 AM
Well... there is one HC with a Constance Song look-a-like.

It's DoDo HC... so better get her before its too late.

Just ask for Guan Zhilin.

Penn
27-05-2004, 12:08 PM

DoDo HC?...
hmmm.. something new to me..
have i lost touch?.. hehe... :p

schwing
27-05-2004, 03:43 PM

hope that u r not the OKT. the way u posted yr recommendation is similar to bro kingkong and samson posted their FR on Cassanova gerls.. :(

samson
27-05-2004, 07:42 PM
Mr Schwing,

Never mind whether they are OKT or promoter of the Health centre.
The topics is Celebrities Look-alikes in HC.
As long as the recommendations are relevant, any one should be encouraged to post.

This Carmen has the height (1.72M or 5ft 8in)
She has long straight black silky hair; Very sexy facial profile and sedutive eyes, long slim legs, nice medium size and firm BOOBS, smooth and nice BUMS too,
She is a Singaporean girl, speaks good English (maybe another U Grad)
Thats why she is a little shy and don't want to be recognozed.

Mind you, she works part time there.
Not easy to book.

The Renegade
27-05-2004, 08:40 PM
hope that u r not the OKT. the way u posted yr recommendation is similar to bro kingkong and samson posted their FR on Cassanova gerls.. :(

What he meant was a tv drama serial produced by Channel U, featuring Constance Song as a HC girl working in this particular "DoDo HC"... offering to strip and perform special services to one of the actor who is also featured in the show..... ie, they literally act out what transpire inside a HC in Singapore.... :)

BitchyBoy69
28-05-2004, 12:53 AM
Brother bitchyBoy69,

can you pls tell me where to find her?

she's at GL...PM me for more info then

curiousboy
28-05-2004, 12:34 PM
just wanted to share my findings wif you guys...

me have not come into contact wif any actress but theres one who looks like the 98.7fm dj gal by the name of jean danker man....

wow....i was also stunned when i first saw her...lol tot that was really "her"...

she goes by the name of joanne..hope i nv get the name wrong...

:eek:

evol 3
28-05-2004, 01:15 PM

me have not come into contact wif any actress but theres one who looks like the 98.7fm dj gal by the name of jean danker man....

wow....i was also stunned when i first saw her...lol tot that was really "her"...

where? which hc?

Vectra
28-05-2004, 02:37 PM
The Channel U show not as real lah... The male actor have his clothes on, where in real ....errrr.... u know lah

Bummer73
28-05-2004, 04:26 PM
errr.... honestly ever heard of a do do hc. Is this new? where is this?

Optimus_Prime
28-05-2004, 07:49 PM
DoDO HC only operates 4 times a week.
Tue - Fri and only open at 8pm and closes at 8.30pm

heard they even have a Lynn Poh, look-alike. So for those who wants samll girls. Pls avoid the receptionists at all costs thou.

Hope the above info is helpful.

curiousboy
29-05-2004, 08:27 AM
where? which hc?

the hc is located at fu lu shou building at bugis there...

well, not bad though...try it and post a fr here..

btw there is also another gal by the name of jc...thats wat she told me lar

so enjoy and cheers

forex
29-05-2004, 04:41 PM
the hc is located at fu lu shou building at bugis there...

well, not bad though...try it and post a fr here..

btw there is also another gal by the name of jc...thats wat she told me lar

so enjoy and cheers

THC. i do not find the resemblence though. jessie..nice ass and boobs quite handful.

evol 3
29-05-2004, 04:47 PM
THC. i do not find the resemblence though. jessie..nice ass and boobs quite handful.

Brudder, sometimes also depend on angle of sight, whether you sitting up when the girl comes in or already doing from behind :D

apache
30-05-2004, 02:46 AM
I cannot believe it. You mean Dodo HC open only half an hour for 4 days a week? Geez. This will mean the FJ is only half an hour!

schwing
30-05-2004, 11:18 AM
I cannot believe it. You mean Dodo HC open only half an hour for 4 days a week? Geez. This will mean the FJ is only half an hour!

guess the OKT typed it wrongly in the post... :D

funguy18m
30-05-2004, 02:30 PM
dudes dodo hc dont exist

AhYoung
30-05-2004, 11:39 PM
[QUOTE=superstud.ling]I think that many brothers have fantasies of bonking the celebrities that we saw on TV, movies etc.

i felt she look more like zhangziyi and body like christy...

not really.. still quiet far

dont know

4. michelle ris as vivian in bHC - when she lay flat on bed , u go near to her face while frenching her..

6. lliang jiru as may in bhc

AhYoung
30-05-2004, 11:41 PM

u need to put a stop... to many blur bird here.. dodo only appear in channel u programme......

Optimus_Prime
31-05-2004, 08:21 AM
u need to put a stop... to many blur bird here.. dodo only appear in channel u programme......

INDEED !!! Ok listen up... I shall repeat this only once....

DODO HC is a FICITIOUS (meaning not real/ fake) hc dreamt up by some Channel U script-writer.
It appeared recently on a channel U comedy "Money No Problem" (8.00pm to 8.30pm on Ch U - mon-thur), that epsiode had one of the characters visit a HC called "DODO" HC. There he was massaged by a character played by Constance Song. They even show all the way up to the fact of the customer getting special at such joints.

Ok.... everybody understands....

nokia8310
31-05-2004, 09:19 PM
INDEED !!! Ok listen up... I shall repeat this only once....

DODO HC is a FICITIOUS (meaning not real/ fake) hc dreamt up by some Channel U script-writer.
It appeared recently on a channel U comedy "Money No Problem" (8.00pm to 8.30pm on Ch U - mon-thur), that epsiode had one of the characters visit a HC called "DODO" HC. There he was massaged by a character played by Constance Song. They even show all the way up to the fact of the customer getting special at such joints.

Ok.... everybody understands....
those ppl got cash can open 1, and call it dodo hc, think will get popolar veri soon.
think in macau and hk hv, any bro comment ?