PDA

View Full Version : Horny in Saigon

lasupkia
15-06-2010, 04:01 PM
A true story of a horny man in Saigon
Flashback : 24/2/2010....

This was the day I left Kiasuland to live and work in Saigon, the Paradise of Men.

The queue at the airport was moving slowly. Looking around, noticed some hot babes from the JC scene. Would i be lucky to sit next to one of them.. :D

Oh well, no big deal abt the flight. 1hr 40mins later I finally landed in V'land. Suddenly I feel a rush of high... damn... here I am in a land with 40million females. Take away the babies, the oldies, the CMTs,... there's at least a few millions of SYTs. Steam liao.

Screw the JC girls. Mostly after the $$$...

My first stop. To my new office in D.10. Work comes first b4 the rest.

So met up with the staff, a few could speak some english but the rest only (biet noi tieng viet). That's it. Off to my new home.

TBC....

Sorry for the slow, boring introduction... maybe there will be some interesting happenings to raise the testerones...

Johnston
15-06-2010, 04:44 PM
This is Tan Son Nhut DASC control, we do not approve your request for Arc Light strike, there are none currently available and you do not have the authority to retask a strike. Get your Six to come on line. :D

omnihard
15-06-2010, 09:59 PM
BTW, Saigon is the name of Chinatown in HCM. Now it's call Cholon.

xbryanx
15-06-2010, 10:22 PM
Nice.. camping for more. =)

eeemen
16-06-2010, 01:42 AM
Interesting start, camping here , cheers ............

elsie
16-06-2010, 03:56 AM
Nice. waiting for more.

Hurricane88
16-06-2010, 05:20 AM
this is your captain speaking...plane had landed...waiting for action...:)

lasupkia
16-06-2010, 10:58 AM
Continue...

Well, being new to the company, it is customary to give a treat to everyone.
So, all went on motor to CMT8 coffeeshop.

Now this place is nothing like coffeeshop in Singapore. Firstly, u are greeted by tall leggy SYT and led to yr table. The guys choose the table facing the staircase, I wondered why until later .... :D

The boss of this coffeeshop is a damn wise man. All the waitresses are SYTs and must wear miniskirt or shorts. He must have had a great time interviewing them.

So ordered the food and beer. I looked around. Saw a friend slip his hand under the skirt of a waitress and the girl giggled. Kanina if in Singapore, his backside gonna spilt by rotan. Next another SYT waitress came to pour the beer. Woah... something soft is rubbing on the back of my head. STEAM LIAO. Hot babe pressing her breasts on my head and pouring the beer. buay tahan.

The other guys saw and laughed at me making me shy. Ah... fuck it. this is VN not Kiasuland. Follow what the guys do here. So, my hands and all parts of my body came alive. The girls come near, touch the butt, use shoulder to rub her crotch, SHIOK... truly a men's paradise.

And being seated near the staircase. Steam also. free upskirts when the waitresses go up and down the stairs. WOW! if can open a coffee shop like this in Kiasuland, $$$$$$$$ all the way to the bank...

Anyway, managed to get the phone number of a tiger promoter girl and then it's time to pay up and head home.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

TBC...
I'll try to update daily but sometimes electricity cut the whole day can't be online.
Pls dont bother abt points. I just want to share my story with u guys.

lasupkia
16-06-2010, 11:01 AM
BTW, Saigon is the name of Chinatown in HCM. Now it's call Cholon.

I don't think this is correct. Saigon is the old name for Ho Chi Minh City.
Cholon is the Chinatown area in Ho Chi Minh covering Districts 5 and 6.

Well, maybe I'm wrong abt this. Anyone can confirm?

VietnamLover
16-06-2010, 11:50 AM

lasupkia, you are right. Saigon used to be the old name of capital of South Vietnam. Saigon was renamed as Ho Chi Minh City in 1976.

omnihard, read up more to understand about the history of Vietnam. Do not give wrong information.

wewe2010
16-06-2010, 11:57 AM

Well, maybe I'm wrong abt this. Anyone can confirm?

Cholon means Market in Vietnamese.

Johnston
16-06-2010, 10:55 PM
*mumble mumble - Saigon was the name of the capital of SVN before the Communist came and WINZORS :D They renamed it Ho Chi Minh City because Ho Chi Minh was their equivalent of LKY but hor since Saigon this name so ingrained into the Vietnamese psyche, they couldnt banish it completely. :)

Also, way back when , they knew it as the Cholon PX :D

Auror
16-06-2010, 11:00 PM
Sounds like their restaurants are like our ktvs. Except that it comes with meals on their side.

Good sharing, waiting for more.

Gallery
17-06-2010, 03:39 AM
share more info please.

lasupkia
17-06-2010, 11:56 AM
Just can manage a short update today. Some visitors from Homeland coming and have to pick them up and entertain them...

Continue from b4>>>
After dinner at the upskirt and rubba coffeeshop, was too drunk and tired to do anything else so headed back to my new place to sleep. Home is an apartment on 22 floor with 2 bedrooms share with my friend. Some interesting happenings at the apartment and I'll share abt this in a later update.

Next day, went to office and settled some work issues. Had this fat worker in the company. Everyone said he had 2 small ball bearings in his cock. Unbelieveable. He actually pulled down his pants and underwear and showed everyone. He had used a cutter to slit the skin below the mushroom head and put in 2 small balls taken from Chivas bottles. When he poke his cock into the pussy, the 2 balls will move around and drive the girls crazy. Damn crazy viet horny man.

After lunch, took the fatty's motor to a hair salon next to a smell river. 3 girls there and choose a girl in leopard prints. I was taken to the 2nd floor and lie down on a massage bed next to the sink. Kanina, bring me to wash hair only. WTF!!! But boy was i wrong abt this. Hairwash not that great lying down. After the washing, brought me up another floor. Now here there's a matress so lied down and leopard girl starts to massage.

My hands begin to autoroam everywhere. Soft boobs with eraser nipples. Most viet girls seem to have soft boobs because of their diet. "Anh, Anh..." The girl calling me and asked me something in vietnamese. Kanina, what the fuck she want now? I said "khong hieu..." Then using hand signals... ah... she asking want HJ or BJ??? Immediately point to her pouty mouth. (BJ = An cu in viet)

She strip off her clothes with my naughty hands and fingers squeezing and digging all over. Next she stripped me in record time. Kanina, her tongue action is out of this world. (I was told later on that most vietnamese families live in the same small room and they grow up watching their parents fucking everyday. So the skills are passed down from generation to generation.)

Nabei, buay tahan... my balls, prick and ass all wet. This girl is so hungry for male meat. Grab the back of her head and shove my cock deep into her throat. She increased her speed and buay tahan liao. Unload all my siao and suay siao into her throat. Was that CIM or Cum in Stomach?? 2nd day here in VN and things are going great. washed up and went downstairs to settle the payment. 70,000 dong for the massage cum BJ. 30,000 dong to the girl. $7 for massage and BJ CIM. Super cheapo man.

Time to head back to office. Knees a little weak now... hihi...
>>>>>>>>>>>
TBC

That's it for today. Pls be patient for the next update. Busy the next few days.

simple2kee
17-06-2010, 12:22 PM
interesting story! camping here for more updates. thks for sharing. :)

soccerpicks
17-06-2010, 03:25 PM
hey bro if happen to go Saigon can go look for you to have a drink?:D

Eager2enter
17-06-2010, 05:03 PM
camp for more

lasupkia
18-06-2010, 09:36 PM
Hi guys...
Interesting live show from my balcony.

"Wake up! Wake up!" my friend called to me. Kanina so tired want to sleep why wake me up.

"Nabei, si mi tai ji. Kanina wa ai koon la!" "Come to balcony now."
Ok, so i walk to the balcony and look. Chee bye. nothing to see what. "Downstairs, 21 floor. U see inside the room."

Wah STEAM! A SYT of abt 20 yrs old all naked and dancing in her room in front of mirror. Small A+ cup but nice nipples. A little baby fats on her tummy. And a big black forest down there. Most viet girls are bushy. They say it's bad luck to shave it all off.

Kanina, damn lucky to rent this apartment. have free strip show somemore. Next, the girl sat down on her bed in front of her laptop. Seems to be chatting with someone. Next we see her using her fingers to play with her nipples. Then she start giggling. Nabei, we should jump into her room from our balcony. So, that whole night we enjoyed the live show from our balcony.

The next time we see her in action again was an eye-opener for me.

TBC soon...

lasupkia
18-06-2010, 10:49 PM
Some bros zap me because they dont believe my story.
Who cares what u believe?
I'm dont care abt points anyway. Doesn't affect my sexlife here.

Over here u can see upskirt, down-blouse everyday everywhere. Office girls can give u a ride on their motors and u rub yr prick on their butts. Nothing wrong with that.

There are joints that serve a cup of coffee with a girl to autoroam for 1 hour. Price 100,000vnd. (abt $7.20) Can't believe. Well, u dont know what u are missing out on.

Even in Cambodia u can get cheapo fuck for $5. Unbelieveable?? In singapore yes, but everywhere else, it's happening.

lasupkia
19-06-2010, 11:58 AM
It's was a sunday. No work so laze around at home.

"Oi... lai kua.." Friend call out to me again from the balcony.
This time i run out very fast. Maybe another strip show again. :)

Nabei. see nothing again. Friend said "Bua tau hu la" 2 girls actions. u so slow they roll to the corner of the bed liao." we go room to see have or not.

The view from the bedroom is a different angle. Can see the bed of the girl's room downstairs. Wah lau eh... 1 girl naked only wearing panties. the other girl on top of her and sucking on her neinei. 4 hands and 4 legs all over the place. Steam. !st time see live lesbian action. The naked girl is the friend of the girl staying in the room and is more beautiful. Girls' frenching action and squeezing her neinei suck her nipples. Looks like she gonna cum. She grabbing the head of the other girl very hard. "Woaaaaahhhhh...."

And then they stopped. Finished their session. Kanina, VN communist country also have such actions. And they dont close the curtains so we get to enjoy live shows. Shiok la.

Anyway, the girl downstairs follow a schedule. 6.45pm - 7pm she will have her bath and strip naked. Then she go for night class on her electric bicycle. 9.30pm she come back and have live strip show when she change to pajamas. Sometimes, she just sit naked in front of webcam and play with her neinei. Too bad no fingering of pussy or maybe we're not lucky to see that.

Some of my friends that come from kiasuland and stay at my house also enjoyed this free show. Damn... maybe i should charge some viewing fees.

Next up... Tiger girl story...
TBC...

Bros, enjoy the story. Dont bother abt the points.

lasupkia
19-06-2010, 12:04 PM
hey bro if happen to go Saigon can go look for you to have a drink?:D

Well, u can drop me a msg. But i cant promise u i'll be able to meet with u. I move around alot. Sometimes in other provinces to visit customers.

If u need a viet guide for this places, I can ask a friend to bring u around. He can speak some english and have a motorbike. Just give him some pocket money(abt $10-$20 a day) and free beer. He has kang tao for bia om, local bars. girls without underwear sit with u.

Cheers.

soccerpicks
19-06-2010, 01:13 PM
No problem mate, can you pm me the Viet guide contact?;)

lasupkia
21-06-2010, 12:26 AM
Tiger Girl Story>>>
In the earlier part of the story, met this Tiger Beer promoter at the "upskirt" coffeeshop. At the coffeeshop already touching her hands and rubbing my shoulders on her crotch. In Vn, usually u can get away with molest. In my limited vietnamese i tested the waters... ask her what time she off work and want to go out? guess what she answered... "Di phong or di hotel??"

wah lan eh... so direct... Kanina. i was caught by surprise. Anyway, i was busy that day so couldn't go out with her. But got her phone number. She's horny man...

Fast forward to the next day... was at this BBQ restaurant at CMT8 and decided to call the Tiger girl over. "Alo, em o dau? bay gio em lai CMT8 ok?"... She answered in vietnamese so i passed the phone to my friend to talk. "Ok, she said she'll be here in 30mins"

Nabei, already 45mins and still no sign of her. Fuck, put me aeroplane. Call her again and she said some cock bull story... coming in 30mins again. Kanina 30mins in VN is actually how long??? Ah... Fuck it la. dont bother abt her. After dinner, we decided to head to Seventeen Salon for some beer and live band music.

Wow... waitresses here are mouth-watering standard but the beer damn expensive. Luckily 1 for 1 before 9pm. Flirted with the waitresses and keep eating the free popcorn.

BBBzzzz... bbbzzzz my phone vibrated. Tiger Thuy appear on my phone. Kanina it's the Tiger girl. Answered and ask her to come over... 30mins... CCB... same answer again...

Will she finally show up after 30mins???

TBC...

Sorry abt this long-winded part with not much action... i just write what i recall.

lasupkia
21-06-2010, 05:49 PM
9.30pm. 3 1/2 hours after the time we fixed to meet, Tiger girl finally showed up smelling of alcohol. So, in VN 30 mins = 3 1/2 hours. After some chicken and duck talk, we left 17 salon. Had some dimsum at a nearby shop and TG dragged me onto her moto.

Aha... chance to poke her ass from behind. She said something abt going to her house and abt her sister needing the motor tomorrow morning. Dont make sense to me but WTF, i went with her.

Now this is one of the characteristics of VN girls. She stopped at a fruit stall and choose a whole bunch of fruits and guess who is the sucker that paid. Then headed to her house. She drop me off outside her house and mumbled something. Next she opened her gate, pushed the motor inside and locked the door, leaving me outside wondering WTF is happening??? CCB, kanna con by her or what? Make me a Cai Tao to pay the fruits and no benefits.

I was cursing her and walking out to the main road to catch a taxi home. That's when I heard footsteps and she appeared with a big bag. Ho say liao. Tonight confirm have a warm body beside. :)

<FAST FORWARD> Reached home. Everyone else already asleep. Pulled her into the bathroom for shower. This girl is unlike the other viets I upped. She strip off her clothes without me asking. Breasts looks delicious. nice edible nipples. But as usual, a big black forest below. Squeezed some soap and started roaming all over her body. Her breasts damn soft but the nipples super sensitive. My fingers went south into the forest and found a wet cave. OOOooooohhhh... Her stereo started to sound off. Stuck my middle finger and korek her G-spot. Suddenly she grabbed my bro and gave me a BBBJ there and then. Wah lan eh. this girl really wild. i held her head with both hands and shoved my big snake down her throat. Si bei song. Buay tahan.

Control la. turned off the water and pulled her out of the shower into my room. She jumped into bed and hide under the blanket. Nabei, pretending to be shy or what?? I climbed on top of her. Pulled off the blanket and attacked her nipples. Once my teeth clamped onto the nipples, she was in paradise. Dont know real or not? Suck her nipples only she so buay tahan and high. Spread her legs and was abt to enter the dark cave but she stopped me. "Keo, keo" What the fuck is "Keo??" Oh... she mean the rubber. Luckily my friend already told me he kept all those in the drawer.

I almost broke the drawer in my desperation. Covered up my big snake and went between her legs again. This time, no more obstacles. Poke into her tight wet hole in 1 stroke and she trembled. Alternate between fast strokes and some slow deep strokes. She moved her legs with my snake inside to a sideways scissors position. Wah damn shiok. Next i pulled her on top of me for her to ride my rod.

She positioned my snake into her wet cave and gave me a hell of a ride. She was really going wild and faster and faster. Siao liao... buay tahan liao...
i grabbed her body tight to me and exploded all my armies. Wow, that was 1 hell of a fuck.

Totally drained and collapsed on the bed.

So there we were, 2 naked bodies intertwined and fell asleep.

specko80
26-06-2010, 12:00 PM
I was cursing her and walking out to the main road to catch a taxi home. That's when I heard footsteps and she appeared with a big bag. Ho say liao. Tonight confirm have a warm body beside. :)

<FAST FORWARD> Reached home. Everyone else already asleep. Pulled her into the bathroom for shower. This girl is unlike the other viets I upped. She strip off her clothes without me asking.

Nice story but unlike you, i dun bring the con gais to my home. Why risk having the girl developing feelings for you and when you reject her, she know exactly where you live in? And what if you meet a good Vietnamese girl (not all Vietnamese girls are so freely available to do the deed with; in fact most girls who do it willingly are from rural areas and not from the city itself) and these girls come knocking on your door while you are having a romantic dinner at home with your ba xa?

I play safe: bring all fishes to cheap khach san for the dirty deed so that none of them will know where i live in and harass me for more money. :)

eeemen
29-06-2010, 10:48 AM
Bro TS, waiting on more of your adventures in HCMC! :D, cheers bro ..........

zhao_geng
11-02-2011, 08:38 PM
Over here u can see upskirt, down-blouse everyday everywhere..
Bro, Are you sure what you said? Is VN is a better place than sg to bio zhao geng? I mean upskirt

SGDreamchaser
14-02-2011, 09:40 PM
bro, ur contact shld set up a tour agency specially for sbf members alr. sure got business.

ManageYou
14-02-2011, 10:08 PM
Wa, wtf . I wanna go veitnum liao.

joeykc
14-02-2011, 11:28 PM
did you pay her?