PDA

View Full Version : Anyone remember Brown Sugar Sherry?

CFMLover
11-06-2010, 10:48 AM
Hi Folks,

I used to get a contact for a lovely brown sugar by the name Sherry who is good in Massage and services but since I have been posted to other country for 3 years and she have changed her moblie since.:( (Her old contact 8****651) Can anyone who has her current mobile please pm me. Thanks

I am not sure if I ave posted this at the correct folder but since I ot her contact in FL dome 2. I thought I might as well start here.:rolleyes: My apologies if i have posted wrongly or caused any trouble. Please forgive me. Thanks:D

Cheers
CFMLover

rajman
13-06-2010, 08:31 PM
contact me personally...might be able to help u out

clover
13-06-2010, 09:04 PM
Wah long time didn't try Sherry!

Nice big boobs (enhanced) with slim figure. Also last time tried about 2 years back. Service was excellent, however, as I recalled she got a bit too familiar and upped her rates to $180.

Didn't try here since then, maybe should....

Apollo
13-06-2010, 11:27 PM
Wah long time didn't try Sherry!

Nice big boobs (enhanced) with slim figure. Also last time tried about 2 years back. Service was excellent, however, as I recalled she got a bit too familiar and upped her rates to $180.

Didn't try here since then, maybe should....

Agree, tried her several years ago numerous times, then heard she stopped, service excellent, like to apply horny to her tits and ask you to suck, also into bit role playing.

Lost her contact lao, hope can try her if she still fl :D