PDA

View Full Version : Sapporo happening

sickduck
11-06-2010, 02:32 AM
Was in sapporo susukino for a few days, oh man the girls here are really damn chio..
read that susukino is the place with all the soaplands, so decided to try it out. theres a couple of streets with many massage parlours and sex shops and really beautiful girls coming in and out, really got me going.. but went through 10, 20 places and ALL says "japanese only".. until finally i reach this place, went in and asked "english ok?" The jap young man hesitated for awhile and i thought, gone liaoz again. But to my great delight, he suddenly bring me to the many pictures with pretty girls on it and did the blowjob action! I actually wanted soapland but only got massage there, and the massage there is naked, but "no touch, no sex", so ok, go for plain bj then.
Then to my greater delight, when he show me the services included (in pictures), you can touch all you want, finger, french, lick, CIM! all except for fj! ok onz!
So he led me to a waiting room, paid up, waited for 5 anxious min, and he guided me to another room, where the girl was already waiting. Chubby girl dressed in schgirl uniform, but face still ok, very young, and attitude very good. Proceeded to shower together, not much action in the shower. But she did asked me to brush my teeth, sth i nv experienced before, but its a good sign =) confirm can action later..
Didnt talk much coz i know nuts about japanese and she knows even lesser in english, so alot of gesturing around and giggling.
finally finshed and went to the bed, she just sat opp me and look like dunno what to do, so i started to feel her up, stroke her breasts and caress her. Sucked on her ample tits, nipples were small and nice. When my hand travels to her thighs, she auto open her legs for me to stroke, damn arousing. And when i moved towards her lips, immediately her tongue came out and started frenching like nothing, when she lie down on the bed i was licking her all over and fingering her at the same time, and oh the groans she was making, her pussy was clenching and releasing, with the juice running around my fingers. dunno if its fake anot but really turned me on. When my turn to lie down, thats when she show her powers. Started to catbath me all over, nipples, stomach slowly down to thighs, move inwards to inner thighs and balls, then starting licking the shaft, sometimes looking up like a slut, totally different from earlier on.
When she started to my dick in her mouth, it was damn shiok, had to stop her a few times to prevent coming too fast. no teeth, warm and moist, and good suction with alot of tongue action on the tip.
Damn hardworking the girl. finally when i explode inside her mouth, she continued licking the pee pee hole with her tongue while taking my whole load, and somehow that felt really really good, extending my orgasm by a good few seconds. I was thinking shes gg to swallow coz she held it in her mouth for so long, but she spit it out on a tissue finally.
We finished early so she lied down beside me to just cuddle but i had to rush off already so didnt really stayed long.
Oh by the way, i got a members card! For the benefit of bros in sapporo looking for places that serve gaigins, i took a photo of the card with the address on it. Let me find out how to post it to share and i'll post it soon.

Looks: 6.5
Figure: 6 (dun like chubby)
Catbath: 7
French: 8
bbbj: 9
damage: 14000yen + tax if you use credit card

sorry for the long fr! excited after finally doing a jap girl!

Osamutezuka
28-11-2012, 08:08 PM
Hi bro, can share contacts?