PDA

View Full Version : How/when/where u lost ur virginity??

Gerrard0008
08-06-2010, 10:04 AM
Dun whether dis has been discussed b4....care to share urs too

Here is mine:

Wif GF when I was 19 n she was d same age, at her workplace cos boss n everybody not in n we did it on d floor beside her wrkg table..POWER!

Gerrard0008
09-06-2010, 12:48 PM
Hmmm...no one else willing to share their stories...

YingYang
09-06-2010, 03:22 PM
My first was at my home. I went clubbing as it was my friends bday. My other friend brought this girl and introduced her to the group. Then we all left her alone and I was the only person who decided to strike a conversation with her. After awhile we all proceed to the dance floor to dance our heart out. As we all know, clubs isn't really suitable for girls. The other guys will tend to attack the girl by touching her or rubbing against her. I was there to protect her. Thats how everything started..

I gave the other guy who tried to hit on her a stare. I held her hands with our fingers interlocking tightly. We dance all the while like that since. We had breakfast at Mac at Clark Quey. After breakfast, we walked to the MRT with me still holding onto her hands. I sent her home. She was staying at north east area.

Upon reaching her block, I pressed the lift button. She suddenly pull me forward and gave me a kiss. The kiss lasted for about 10 seconds before I felt her tongue. The feeling was great. We only broke the kiss when the lift door opened. I followed her into the lift and we continued kissing like long lost lovers. Such wonderful times are hard to come by but are always short lived. One night of dancing can lead to such things. We broke the kiss when she reached her level. She stepped out of the lift and bid me farewell.

I went home like a happy bugger. Then I realised that I forgotten her number and not remember who's friend she was. I can only hope she got my number from our common friend. I went home to sleep with a big smile that morning.

*Beep Beep* I was awaken by my HP sms. "Dear, do you want to watch movie with me?" My jaws dropped. I was wondering who would have called me dear. Then I recalled. Its the girl I sent home the very same morning. I didn't not hesitate about movies and simply went online to book any show I see.

After movies, we went around Orchard and walk around. Doing things like normal couple do but with a confused mind. I still can't accept the fact that I was attached just like that. I haven't fooled around with my life enough.

I knew I had an overnight MahJong session later that night. I tried my luck to ask her along. She simply told me "I'll follow you where ever you go". Wha lau.. I tell you.. Her sweet voice saything those words will make anyone's heart melt and horny. I felt my pants a little tighter that night. She held onto my arms with her breast constantly rubbing against it the whole afternoon. I looked at her with my eyes wide open, she looked at me with a grin. I knew she wanted a lot more. But I don't have time as my friends will be meeting me any moment. Friends comes before my new GF as I'm still not prepared to go into a commitment.

Met up with some friends and we proceed with one of their home for the MJ session. After the game, I decided to bring her home. I brought her into my room. Closed the door and on the aircon for her. I passed her my pair of black army shorts and singlet. Then I went out to bathe. I came back only to see her changed. My jaws dropped. Eyes wide open. C cup!!! I would have my hands full. I was so horny and I was too tired to do anything. My mind couldn't rest and kept thinking about banging her. But my body is telling me 'NO!'. It was a mental torture with such a nice figure lady sleeping beside me and I'm too tired to do anything.

After a few hours, I woke up suddenly. I found her climbing on top of me showering me with many kisses. She planted kisses on my cheeks, lips, face, necks while rubbing her privates on my poor constrained brother below. I can picture a potential slut on top of me riding me. She continued the action for a while until I told her I cannot tahan already. She then took off her top and start stripping. I immediately rushed to lock my room door in case anyone come in.

When I turned my head back to face her, she was already naked. I can see her perfect figure. It was every men's dream to bang such a girl. Nice legs, good figure, pretty SYT face. She wasted no time in pulling my hand over to her forcing me to lie on my bed. She pulled my shirt over my head and pulled down my shorts. She rubbed her body against mine.

Next thing I know, our undies were all over the room. She was on top of me and started to position my cock for penetration. The moment i was in her, I felt like heaven. She was on top of me and I had a perfect view of her riding me. No condoms some more. My first time. No condoms. Pretty girl. What more can I ask for ?

She rode me for around 30 minutes and I still wasn't able to shoot. I think partially due to the exhaustion during the past 2 nights of activities and a slight pain in my cock as it was my first time. We continued for an hour and she was tired. We fell back to sleep naked without cleaning ourselves as we're too tired.

That day after dinner, I sent her home. No one was home. Her mother passed away. Her dad was out. She invited me to her bedroom. I knew this is the chance of my life that I shouldn't waste. I immediately went into her room and locked her door. We automatically stripped and went straight into action. We tried all the positions from the JAV I've watched before.

The last position I tried was doggy. Her on all fours. Her ass facing me swaying left to right. I'm already sweating like a beast as her room wasn't air conditioned. That didn't stop me from the actions. Both my hands found their way to her small waist. I slowly move myself and position behind her. I shove my cock into her virgina. Her moaning was so loud that if anyone would be able to hear us in the house. We continued it for like 10 minutes before I came all over on her bed.

Me being horny still, suggested a bath together with her. She passed me a towel and we head to the bathroom together. I couldn't believe this was true. 3rd night I met this girl and I'm humping her like an energiser bunny.

Well, bathroom activities.. I'm sure all of you guys have tried it before. Simply love the feeling of our wet skins coming in contact. We had our last long fuck in the bathroom with both of us standing up.

From then on, we meet almost everyday and ended up with at least 3 nights of sex which lasts at least 30 minutes to an hour every week.

MeLuvMilf
09-06-2010, 03:31 PM
Juz to share mine....quite long ago liao, more than 20yrs....

I was in poly then, still virgin at 19yrs old, was telling myself must devirginise myself b4 enlistment, cos, u might not know wat will happen there...hahaha, quite silly, come to think about it.
Actually it happen quite suddenly too, during my last year in poly, me and some of my friends quite siao LSB, but we usually go those around JB custom. On that fateful day, after we (4of us) have checked in into a cheapskate hotel around Pelangi area, we went for a quick bite before heading to our usual hunt, in fact, we been to that LSB ( for the benefit of those who dun understand, Lar Sup Bar ...hehehe), i think it was called ShangHai Bar..
Although i was not the most senior in my group, but I m definitely the most senior and xperience in going to these places..hahaha. I had a very good hostess with me, she always stay with me very long when I m there, seldom butterfly around, she even reject customer jus to be with me...She was quite pleasant looking and a bit bah bah, well if bros want to know stats in the usual way, I think should be like these ba;
Look: 7/10 (SYT standard)
Body: 7.5/10 ( slightly bah bah)
34B 26 32 ( agar agar nia)
GFE 101% hahahaha me nia
BJ To be announce
FJ To be announce

OOps sorry bros, gotta work, saw my boss working in. To be continue...

YingYang
09-06-2010, 03:45 PM
sorry double post.

kbearsg
09-06-2010, 04:53 PM
This might sound weird, don't know how you all feel but I lost mine with my wife during when we were dating. I must have been 24/25, its always been special.

You know growing up you keep think I want to have sex, do this girl, and do that to her etc. But honestly it's worth waiting for the right one to come along and not settle for what's available. It's like life, work for it, enjoy it, remember it.

YingYang
10-06-2010, 09:01 AM
This might sound weird, don't know how you all feel but I lost mine with my wife during when we were dating. I must have been 24/25, its always been special.

You know growing up you keep think I want to have sex, do this girl, and do that to her etc. But honestly it's worth waiting for the right one to come along and not settle for what's available. It's like life, work for it, enjoy it, remember it.

I agree too.. But I always thought that the girl was the one. Ended up we only lasted 1 year. And thats the end of us. :(

Don't you ever feel that when you give your whole heart to the girl, you will feel that this is the last girl you'll ever be with. Ended up things nv did go as smooth as predicted. :(

whatafish
10-06-2010, 09:36 AM
It happened so long ago. But I can only roughly remember that is was during school holidays with my first gf .

MeLuvMilf
10-06-2010, 10:01 AM
Final Episode;

Well, I forgot her name liao, I think shld be something like XueEr , same like any other nite that I go there, X will stay with me most of the time, however, this time, she suddenly ask me whether stayiing back in JB or not.
I of cos said yes, the next thing that she said, shocked me !..."Darling, tonite can I stay with you?"....My heart pounded so hard that it felt like almost want to jump out liao, after a while of "concussion", I told her of cos can lah.
So that nite, we ( me n my frens) stayed until the light come up abt 1 am, we then went for a supper nearby b4 proceeding back to hotel. My frens very the automatic, we took 2 separate taxi back, they reached first and booked another room for me liao ! Where to find these type of frens...
Anyway, it was already 2.30am liao, I m both tired and sex starved liao, so when we go into the room, we frenched immediately, and we slowly take out our clothing pc by pc. We quickly took a quick shower togather, no actions here cos both of us green, especially me ! Still virgin, but she already lost her virginity to her first boyfriend liao !
I so kancheong that I actually dun know how to start...hahahaha, she intiated most of the foreplay. She finally sensed that I still virgin, and she laughed! She even got the cheek to say , she so lucky to have got chance to "eat" a virgin....knn.
We had 2 rounds before we slept about 5am. We then had another juz before we checked out of the hotel.
Well, that is how I lost my first time loh...the story is 100% true although I can't really write until so nice like other bros .

urger
10-06-2010, 10:06 AM
I lost my Arse hole virginity when I was serving NS

I was arrowed by my offr to go for a equipment trial and we have to go to the Soldier's Performance Centre which housed at Tanglin Area.

Before the trial, they will sticked up all the temperature and heart-rate monitoring probes around my body. All there was a probe that need to be inserted in to the anal!

To poke this probe into the anal, I have to climbed up the operating table, adopted a doggie-style. Then the MO will apply KY into the arse area and the probe!

Fxxxing humilating and paiseh! Like kenna rape!

kbearsg
10-06-2010, 10:08 AM
I agree too.. But I always thought that the girl was the one. Ended up we only lasted 1 year. And thats the end of us. :(

Don't you ever feel that when you give your whole heart to the girl, you will feel that this is the last girl you'll ever be with. Ended up things nv did go as smooth as predicted. :(

Of course dude, you always think this will be the "one" especially if dating for a while, we can only see the good things in her.

Over time I guess I try and make the experience more special, try new things, nothing too kinky, but exciting enough to keep us happy :)

CKee
10-06-2010, 10:25 AM
Dun whether dis has been discussed b4....care to share urs too

Good question and let me share my experience.

Lost it when I was 14 and to a giril who was also 14. Yikes, lucky never kenna rotan. The images are still vividly etched in my mind.

Was invited to her house after school and still in our uniforms, watched TV in the living room. The lust instinct naturally took over and decided to remove her pinafore (this term is not used anymore), kissed (being a novice, it was like the blur leading the blind), petted (she has pretty huge breasts for a teenager). Moved south and whoa so freaking wet. I blur liao - she just ozzed copious amounts of CB juice. Then nervously put my teenage dickie in and she cringed (dunno whether in fear, amazement or pain). Then instinct again took over and humped away.

Mebbe too wet, it was not THAT enjoyable. On the brink of cumming, pulled out my rice dick and vomitted on her tummy. It sure wasn't pleasurable for us both but as time went by, our sex life improved. However, she was a lousy kisser and always kept her eyes open. Sibeh turn off.

MeLuvMilf
10-06-2010, 02:24 PM
I lost my Arse hole virginity when I was serving NS

I was arrowed by my offr to go for a equipment trial and we have to go to the Soldier's Performance Centre which housed at Tanglin Area.

Before the trial, they will sticked up all the temperature and heart-rate monitoring probes around my body. All there was a probe that need to be inserted in to the anal!

To poke this probe into the anal, I have to climbed up the operating table, adopted a doggie-style. Then the MO will apply KY into the arse area and the probe!

Fxxxing humilating and paiseh! Like kenna rape!

Urh bro, think u can reject, rite? of cos, unless u enjoying it too...hahaha:D

Gerrard0008
10-06-2010, 08:56 PM
Wow some interesting stories so far, din expect some bros here to provide very detail story like bro Yingyang did..mine v brief..hahaha

tomvoyeur
11-06-2010, 01:10 AM
Good question and let me share my experience.

Lost it when I was 14 and to a giril who was also 14. Yikes, lucky never kenna rotan. The images are still vividly etched in my mind.

Statutory rape involved an overaged male sleeping with an underaged girl. U r also underaged so technically there is no rotan treatment for u lol.

Hope this will put ur mind at ease lol. ;)

CKee
11-06-2010, 08:12 AM
Statutory rape involved an overaged male sleeping with an underaged girl. U r also underaged so technically there is no rotan treatment for u lol.

Hope this will put ur mind at ease lol. ;)

Ok so in my case, 2 wrongs make it right :)

Tx for your input. In S'pore, they will get you for crimes committed even in your infancy...*tsk* *tsk*

Gerrard0008
11-06-2010, 08:43 PM
keep posting guys/gals..:D