PDA

View Full Version : GFE SYT, must try, for genuine bros

cckman
03-06-2010, 10:08 PM
Hi all bro, this is my first time doing recommendation, if not so clear pls forgive me. Got this SYT from china, very good I tried. Book her thru one of the contact and she looks really sweet and young.

Pick her from her place and saw her, wow, very good looking. Drive straight to 81. She looks sweet and shy. Knew she must be very new. Once inside hotel, stripped to babysuit and looking at her sweet an round c cup breast my little brother already stand.

Did bathing together, and she blow me. Very inexperience and green but the feel was damned good. Once on the bed I cannot Tahan and licke her whole body but she do not like me to lick her pussy. I think she shy. So never force.

Put on condom and slowly push in as she really tight, banged her hard like a man conquering a virgin and she moaned like opera. By hearing that I cannot stand and released all my little seeds.

Washed up and pay her for second round and she blow
me again. Really green as though I fucking my little girlfriend. Moved in my little brother again and can really feel the solid feel of
my little brother wrapped up nicely in he pussy. Ended the session where she gave me massage. Must try.

She is trying to extend her stay so might be here only a month or two. Must try. I am just a customer of her, not OKT. Number only given to genuine bro here as she got 2 guys harraasing her now thru her old
number. Pls PM me for number. Thank you

Name- Hong Dou
age- 19 (she say)
boob- 32 c, pinkish nipple
look-8/10
height-162
weigt-48
dos- BJ, licking
don't- raw, anal, painting(depend, first fuck reject but second time allowed)

sorry no pic as I do not know how to post picture. But the girlfried experience is very good. Happy Bonking.

1stdesire
03-06-2010, 10:15 PM
Bro, how many for the bonk?

Can share her contact?

Tks.:)

Vince1981
03-06-2010, 10:33 PM
Hi bro,

care to share the ctc?

whats the damage?

Thanks in advance:)

fun-yuppie
03-06-2010, 10:44 PM
Hi Bro,

Can you PM me, her contact?:)

ufnuahs
03-06-2010, 11:13 PM
Bro, what's her contact? Please PM me her contact. Thanks.

juzmax
03-06-2010, 11:48 PM
bro, is it same girl as the one under SOHC52 bro?

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/185556-simple-english-speaking-syt-beijing-mei-hong-dou.html

cckman
04-06-2010, 12:15 AM
Tks for the support. Her damaged is 80/1/1. Operate around lavandar area. Had send to all bro who PM me. Cheers

cckman
04-06-2010, 08:36 AM
Pls brother do not used private number as the little SYT will
not answered due to her past sabotage experience by some other guys who confirmed appointment but no show. Tks

I am not a OKT, just enjoy bonking.

cckman
04-06-2010, 11:20 AM
To bros who scolded me in my PM for repeat post, I did not know it was being post a similiar one. Just wanted to share with genuine cheongster and this is the first time sharing. So if I offended anyone out there, my apologises.

I had replied to all PM for Hong dou contact, in case I missed out anyone who are genuine, pls pm me again.

I am not an OKT, just enjoy bonking. Happy Bonking.

vtbs
04-06-2010, 01:25 PM
hi bro can i hv ctc......thx

cckman
04-06-2010, 02:12 PM
hi bro can i hv ctc......thx

bro vtbs, pls check your PM. cheers

Libraman
04-06-2010, 02:42 PM
Hi all bro, this is my first time doing recommendation, if not so clear pls forgive me. Got this SYT from china, very good I tried. Book her thru one of the contact and she looks really sweet and young.

Pick her from her place and saw her, wow, very good looking. Drive straight to 81. She looks sweet and shy. Knew she must be very new. Once inside hotel, stripped to babysuit and looking at her sweet an round c cup breast my little brother already stand.

Did bathing together, and she blow me. Very inexperience and green but the feel was damned good. Once on the bed I cannot Tahan and licke her whole body but she do not like me to lick her pussy. I think she shy. So never force.

Put on condom and slowly push in as she really tight, banged her hard like a man conquering a virgin and she moaned like opera. By hearing that I cannot stand and released all my little seeds.

Washed up and pay her for second round and she blow
me again. Really green as though I fucking my little girlfriend. Moved in my little brother again and can really feel the solid feel of
my little brother wrapped up nicely in he pussy. Ended the session where she gave me massage. Must try.

She is trying to extend her stay so might be here only a month or two. Must try. I am just a customer of her, not OKT. Number only given to genuine bro here as she got 2 guys harraasing her now thru her old
number. Pls PM me for number. Thank you

Name- Hong Dou
age- 19 (she say)
boob- 32 c, pinkish nipple
look-8/10
height-162
weigt-48
dos- BJ, licking
don't- raw, anal, painting(depend, first fuck reject but second time allowed)

sorry no pic as I do not know how to post picture. But the girlfried experience is very good. Happy Bonking.

bro can pm her ctc?

bigbuffalo
04-06-2010, 04:27 PM
since you are not the original Ts you may want to stop giving out contacts. you are just inviting to get zapped .

tatata21
04-06-2010, 05:20 PM
bro, is it same girl as the one under SOHC52 bro?

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/185556-simple-english-speaking-syt-beijing-mei-hong-dou.html

36C & 32C, one look anyone also know different liao.

icyben
04-06-2010, 06:53 PM
hi bro , can give number, will write fr thx