PDA

View Full Version : Gift From The Friendly Skies

digdug
03-06-2010, 09:39 PM
Here's a true story that happened to me recently. Some parts of the story shortened and changes to names and locations.

I was on an AirAsia flight to this town where I worked. My wife and kids are back home in KL, while I worked out of town. I was very happy to find out that I was seated next to 2 pretty Chinese girls. They spoke in an unfamiliar Chinese dialect. Anyway, half way through the flight, we started chatting in normal Mandarin. When we landed, I offered them a ride to town. My car was parked at the airport. They wanted to go to a small motel in town.

The 2 girls - one was younger, maybe 25 years old and the older one was 28 (I found out later). The older girl was really hot, sexy and beautiful. Her name was Yen. Tall, slim and very fair smooth skin. Not very big boobs, but they looked nice and firm. The 2 girls attracted a lot of attention as I can see many guys looking at them.

I fancied Yen a lot more than the younger girl. Maybe because I'm a bit more mature age. The younger girl just looked a bit too young for me. I think the girls could tell who I liked.

--- to be continued ---

digdug
04-06-2010, 09:19 AM
Anyway, I dropped them off at the motel. Yen asked me for my phone number and said maybe we can meet for dinner or something. I gave her my phone number. The next night, she sent me a SMS to call her. I called her and she asked if we can meet. As I was tired that night, I said no. Maybe tomorrow. The next evening I called her and went to meet them. Then Yen told me that they are down in this town to look for a job. They're getting desperate as they don't know where to look for a job. They said they want to look for a job as waitresses or something.

I really didn't know how to help them. So I drove around town, showing them all the pubs that I knew. Finally after more than an hour of searching, I took them to a KTV. They went in and met with the manager while I waited outside in the car.

When they came out, they seemed happy. Think they have a good chance to get a job. I sent them back to the motel. I thought I just became a free driver. It's okay I guess. It's good to help people.

The next evening, Yen called me up and asked me to meet her at the motel. I thought maybe we would meet for dinner or something. I went straight to the motel right after work.

When I reached the motel, I called Yen. She came down to the reception area and asked to follow her to the room. She said her friend has gone out for dinner and won't be back till later. I went up with her. It was a small room with 2 single beds and a small attached toilet. It was a bit of a mess.

Yen said that they managed to get a job at the KTV. The KTV will also provide lodging, so they are checking out of the motel soon.

We sat on opposite beds, and there was an awkward silence. She looked incredibly sexy. I was thinking to myself - "Should I go for it?". Then she stood up to get some water or something. At that moment, I thought, "Shit. Don't care. I'll go for it".

I went up to her from behind and put my hands around her waist. I thought if she screamed - then I'll be in trouble. Instead, she turned around and smiled. I wasted no time and planted a kiss on her lips. I was in heaven. Do a good deed and you'll be rewarded. Karma.

nukebomb
06-06-2010, 09:38 AM
Wanking...O...O..O..oooo

diputs1269
06-06-2010, 09:58 AM
Wah this is sexicting, I
must come into the room and watch.:):D

digdug
06-06-2010, 12:05 PM
Thought no one reading.. :) Story continues...

We french kiss for a while.

Yen: Go take a shower. Smelly.
Me: Ok.

I went and took a quick shower. When I came out, Yen was undressed and only had her underwear on. She had the nicest, sexiest body I have ever seen. Nothing like my wife's. My wife's body a bit out of shape after the kids. But we still have great sex very frequently. Guess I have trained my wife well.

Then Yen went into the toilet to shower. She didn't close the toilet completely. I guess she wanted me to join her. I went in. She had the most beautiful body I have ever seen. Slim and fair. Small A cup breasts and nice tiny little pink tits. Her groin was unshaved and bushy.

I went up to her and had my hands all over her. She was already soapy. My hands glided over her body, feeling her as much as I could.

We quickly finished with the shower and dried ourselves and went to one of the beds.

She started kissing my nipples and licking them. Her hand grabbed my fully erect penis. After a while of fondling each other, I gently pushed her down to lie down on the bed. I fondled one breast and started licking the other. Her tits were light pink and very small. The teats were like tiny little pinkish soft dots. Her tits looked like have not had any action before. Like a virgin.

Yen starts moaning in pleasure as I gently circled her tits with my expert tongue. One of my hands was busy gently squeezing her other breast, flicking her tits once in a while. Everytime I did that, she will moan louder. She was really enjoying herself.

I licked and kissed her all over. Her fair white skin was like silk. One hand squeezed her boob and the other started going south to look for her pussy. Her pussy was drenched. Super wet.

soulkesi
06-06-2010, 04:29 PM
nice story

otamay
06-06-2010, 10:24 PM
Wanking...O...O..O..oooo

Wah....I saw you wanking at every thread....your leg soft or not.:D he..hee..hee..:)

PepperO
06-06-2010, 10:40 PM
Hi TS.. nice one.. keep it up! :)

digdug
06-06-2010, 11:07 PM
I fingered her pussy lips and it made her moan louder in delight. I guess I was hitting her spot. It didn't take long before she came for the first time. Her body shuddered and stiffened as she grabbed me tightly.

I gave her a while to relax and then I went down and started licking her pussy. Her body shoke and she gave out a little shriek. She's really loving it. My tongue licked her pussy lips and this was driving her wild. She squirted as she came again.

Now it was my turn. I went to my wallet. I had a condom in there, ready for any unexpected action. Now's the time to make use of it. I put on the condom and went back to Yen.

I positioned myself between her legs. My dick found her wet pussy easily and I started to push in. Wow! This is the tightest pussy that I have ever felt. My wife was a virgin when I took her years ago, and I can remember that she wasn't this tight.

I started pumping into Yen slowly at first. I quickened my pace as she began to breath heavily and moaning in pleasure. She started saying things in dialect. I don't know what she was saying, but I can guess it was out of sheer pleasure.

Then she came for the third time. I still have not come yet.

-- more to come --

nukebomb
06-06-2010, 11:29 PM
Wah....I saw you wanking at every thread....your leg soft or not.:D he..hee..hee..:)

O... No money to bonk then better DIY here....:D, anyway thanks for upping me will return flavor but got a few more to return then come back to you... :) cheers.

eeemen
07-06-2010, 12:33 AM
Another camper here too :D

Orangelicious
07-06-2010, 01:37 AM
Nice story, keep it going.

diputs1269
07-06-2010, 07:56 AM
Ya! I am watching you in the room and stroking my little brothe:D:D

digdug
07-06-2010, 11:35 PM
Yen knew it was her turn to give me pleasure. She got me to lie on the bed. She mounted me and started riding me like a wild horse. Humping up and down. Her wet pussy made it smooth and easy. I held her to make sure she didn't fall.

It was a wild ride. She was riding me like no tomorrow and then suddenly she leaned back and came again. Her entire body stiffened and I can feel her pussy tense up and grab on to my penis tightly.

She lied down on the bed. I positioned myself between her legs again and started pumping into her. I quickened my pace and very soon, I couldn't hold it in anymore. I finally came. I was sweating all over, dripping all over her. I lied down next to her and kissed her. My hands were still busy, gently circling her tits.

We lied on the bed for a while. Kissing and hugging each other like lovers.

We took a shower and Yen said she needs to start work. It was her first night to work. And since it's a KTV girl job, I guess she'll be whoring herself in this job. I guess she wanted to do it for the first time with someone who deserved it more (that's me) than paying customers and maybe to repay me for helping them.

-- to be continued --

digdug
08-06-2010, 07:12 PM
4 days later, it was Sunday. It was Mother's Day. So, I called my wife in the morning.

Me: Hi honey. Happy Mother's Day!
Wife: Hi... So what did you get for me?
Me: Haha! Nothing. You should be asking our kids for gifts.
Wife: Haha! Those kids. If they don't disturb me today, that'll be a good gift.

After the call, I called Yen.

Me: Hi! Wake up already? You want to go for breakfast?
Yen: Ok. Do you know where I stay?
Me: I don't. Where do you stay?
Yen: I don't know how to say. I cannot read English. Meet me at the KTV.

I picked her up from the KTV. She told me that the company charged her RM20 to take her to the KTV. Blood suckers.

We went to a Japanese restaurant and had a sushi brunch. This is so girlfriend like experience. She held on to me when we walked around the shopping mall for a while. I think I was the envy of many guys - a middle aged guy with a sexy young girl. Then I drove her around town. Showed her the beach and also took her up the hill top to have a view of the city.

Me: Let's go to my place.
Yen: There's no one at home?
Me: No one. I stay alone here.
Yen: I never asked you before. Are you married?
Me: No.
Yen: Really?
Me: I have a girlfriend.
Yen: Oh, does she know you're out with me? How come you're not with her?
Me: Of course I didn't tell her about you. She's busy doing something with her mother today.

I thought to myself that the less Yen knew about me, the less chance of trouble.

As we were driving to my home, I passed a friend of mine as he driving out of a junction. We saw each other, and I'm pretty sure he saw Yen too. I drove on, just hoping that he didn't really see Yen. After a short while, I notice my friend chasing up to my car. Of course I didn't want him to see Yen and I together. So, I stepped on the gas. I told Yen that my friend is chasing us.

Me: My friend's car is right behind us. I think he saw us. It's the green car.
Yen: Really? (she turns around to look)
Yen: Can he be trusted?
Me: I don't know. It should be ok.

I drove faster and weaved through the traffic. Luckily I had a more powerful car. Before my friend could catch up, he reached his destination and had to make his turn. So, chase was over.

Think it made both our heart beats quicken.... :D

nokia88
09-06-2010, 12:32 AM
Nice build up got car chase, hot gals and maybe trama later :D

DarthRevan
09-06-2010, 03:47 AM
Camping here :D

omnihard
09-06-2010, 09:10 AM
My heart beats quicken also reading your story. Thanks.

digdug
09-06-2010, 07:34 PM
;) Continue later when free.

redolent
09-06-2010, 08:58 PM
Looking forward to read your update.

digdug
09-06-2010, 10:24 PM
Once we got to the house, we went straight into my room. The car chase put us into the mood already. I put my arms around her and kissed her. She kissed me back. I pulled up her shirt as she started unzipping her jeans. I removed my clothes as she quickly took off her bra and underwear.

We got onto the bed and I kissed and licked her all over her body. And when I got to her tits, she started moaning. Her tits were considerably darker pink and stiffer than our first night. I guess she has been serving a few customers already over the past 4 days. I didn't care what she did to make money. All I wanted was to fuck her like no tomorrow.

I went down and painted her pussy with my tongue. She groaned and moaned as she enjoyed the attention her pussy was getting. I went into a 69 position and she started licking and sucking my fully erect penis. The strange thing is, she didn't seem to be very good at blowing. It was a nice feeling having her blow me, but I think my wife does a better job at this. She didn't do much with her tongue. Never mind, just enjoy it. Maybe I can guide her how to give a good blowjob later.

We got out of the 69 position and I started to lick and kiss her and squeeze her breasts. As I had stopped giving her pussy any attention, I saw her hands go down to her pussy and she started fingering herself. I observed closeful as she fingered her pussy lips, taking note of her favourite spot. In no time, she came. I can see slimy liquid being discharged from her pussy.

I went to get my condom. Right next to the condom was my handphone. I quickly switched it to video mode and aimed the phone at the bed. I went to Yen.

tbc...;)

The_Chef
10-06-2010, 09:56 AM
You solid sia!!! :)

nokia88
10-06-2010, 10:16 PM
Will we have visual stimulus as well ??

digdug
10-06-2010, 11:39 PM
Believe it or not, I'm actually a newbie in this forum. What's this Reputation Points and Power thing about? :p

digdug
12-06-2010, 12:59 AM
-- while waiting for France vs Uruguay, story continues --

Yen: No. Please switch that off. (covering her face as she said that)
Me: It's ok.
Yen: No. Don't want. Please switch it off.
Me: Ok.

I reluctantly went and switched off the video recording and put away the phone. Later I checked my phone and I got about 10 seconds of video.

I put on the condom and positioned myself between her legs. I shoved my penis into her. Her pussy was not as tight anymore. I started slowly and quickened my pace as I can see her getting very excited. From the way she breathed and moaned, I knew she was going to come again. I pushed faster, harder and deeper into her. She screamed in delight as she came once more.

The sight and sound from her coming made me come almost immediately. I released my load as my body shuddered in ecstacy. We laid next to each other, kissing and fondling each other.

Yen: You're great. Thanks.
Me: Did you like it?
Yen: Yes, it feels so good. I've never felt so nice before.

We took a shower together. In the shower, she went down and gave me a blowjob once she saw my penis had become stiff again. This time she started to use her tongue a bit more. I squeezed her breasts and tweaked her tits as she continued suck on my penis. I could feel myself coming again and came into her mouth. She opened her mouth and showed it to me, but there wasn't really much coming out of me anymore. Hey, I'm not a young man anymore. Can't shoot that much ammo these days. But the feeling is still great.

-- tbc --

nokia88, ask and you shall receive... poor quality from handphone camera..
Pic of Yen.. (http://www.dumparump.com/view.php?id=n6Pz2ov) She looks much better in real life...

nokia88
12-06-2010, 01:56 AM
nokia88, ask and you shall receive... poor quality from handphone camera..
Pic of Yen.. (http://www.dumparump.com/view.php?id=n6Pz2ov) She looks much better in real life...

Thx bro make my didi hard liaoz

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/newbie-issues-say-hi-testing-tech-stuff/60407-reputation-system-update-12-march-2010-a.html

the rep system hope it helps

Pls update us when more juicy things happen :D

forumer
12-06-2010, 04:12 AM
nice fair lady... :) milky smooth complexion.. my fave... hehe

digdug
12-06-2010, 03:41 PM
nice fair lady... :) milky smooth complexion.. my fave... hehe

Yes, my favourite too. Silky smooth milky white skin... nice. ;)

digdug
13-06-2010, 11:42 AM
-- Yeah, Korea beat Greece --

After the shower, we dressed up.

Me: I'm going on business trip on Thursday. I'll be back on Sunday. (Actually this is a lie - I was going back home to KL to spend some time with the family).
Me: I'll send you back now. Where do you stay?
Yen: A friend helped write the address down. I'll show you.

We got out of the room. Only then Yen looked around the house.

Yen: This house is so big. Only you stay?
Me: Most of the time only me. Sometimes my colleagues from KL will come here too.

Yen opens the door of one of the rooms.

Yen: This looks like a girl's room. (there's some stockings hanging in there)
Me: Yes. Some of my colleagues are girls.
Yen: Girls stay here alone with you?
Me: Yeah, sometimes.
Yen: Oh. < gives me a naughty look > (maybe I write about my adventures with my colleague next time)

So I took her back to the house she's staying in. It was a pretty run-down double storey house with a big mango tree in the yard.

Yen: There's 17 girls living in this house. I share my room with my friend and another girl.
Me: Wow, so many girls in here. They all work at the KTV?
Yen: Yes. And all of us are from China.

A few days later, I flew back home for some family time. That night I made love to my wife. After our session, my wife said something that surprised me.

Wife: Are you seeing someone else? :eek:

-- tbc --

nishikado
13-06-2010, 12:56 PM
uh oh... what happen next?

zl1983
13-06-2010, 06:51 PM
yeah wat happen nx TS??

might b ta fren who saw u at e junction..

Vixxy
13-06-2010, 07:03 PM
nice story. :)

digdug
13-06-2010, 08:01 PM
Wife: Are you seeing someone else?
Me: Huh? What? No lah. Don't have.
Wife: Sure? You telling the truth?
Me: Of course. So busy these days at work. Why you ask me this?
Wife: I don't know. You just seem a bit, uh, different.
Me: Um, trust me. Nothing is happening.

Wow, never under estimate a woman's intuition. Think after all these years being married, there's some kind of sixth sense between us. I still don't how or why she suddenly asked me this question. Anyway, she didn't ask more about this. -- till now, I don't really know why she asked --

After the weekend with the family, I flew back on Sunday evening. On arrival, I SMSed Yen.

Me: I'm back. You want to meet tomorrow? I'm not working.
Yen: You don't have work tomorrow? Ok. Come pick me up.
Me: Ok. See you around 10.30am.

I wanted to make our sex video but I knew Yen would not agree to it. So I planned to record our next session without her knowing. I setup my notebook's webcam and pointed it at my bed. I planned to start the recording and then lock the screen (MS Windows tutorial: press Windows button+L)

I picked Yen up and we went for a quick lunch not far from my home.

Me: This place is called "pasar". It's a market.
Yen: Oh, they sell meat and vegetables?
Me: Yes, of course they do. Fresh also. Better than supermarket.
Yen: I need to buy some things back to cook.
Me: Sure.

Marketing is really strange with Yen. Girls that look like Yen are pretty rare in a wet market. She was dressed sexily and she looks so good. After marketing, we went to our home.

Yen: What about the fish and prawns I bought?
Me: We'll put it in the freezer.

We got to the house and put her marketing into the fridge and freezer. Then we went to my room.

Me: You want to take a shower first?
Yen: Ok. I smell like fish now.
Me: Yeah, me too. You go in first.

She went into the shower. I started the webcam recording, and locked my screen.

I joined her in the shower. We started kissing and fondling each other. Soaping each other and then once we finished with the shower, we went to the bed. She sat at the side of the bed as I approached her. She put her hands around me and licked and kissed my nipples. Then she took my penis into her mouth, giving me a very nice blow job. I can feel that her blowing has improved since the last time we fucked just 5 days ago.

Then she went down and started licking my balls. And then back to my penis. Her tongue swirled around my penis in her mouth. It feels really good.

-- tbc --

digdug
14-06-2010, 06:41 PM
I layed her down on the bed and climbed on top of her, kissing her. My hands were gently squeezing her breasts. She starts moaning in delight. I fingered her while kissing her all over. She was moaning in pure pleasure. I went down and worked my tongue-fu on her wet pussy. She grabs my penis and fondles it while enjoying her pussy being tongue painted.

After she came, she wanted real penis-in-pussy action. She asked me to put on a condom. I put one on quickly and went between her legs. I pumped deep and hard. Her pussy is no longer tight, so it was very smooth easy ride. My hands were busy playing with her boobs and tits. I put her legs over my shoulder and pumped deep into her. She was going wild with pleasure. She came again very quickly.

Then I turned her around and we got into a doggy position. I found her wet pussy and fucked her from behind. I kept my hands busy on her boobs and tits. She was loving it as she moaned in pleasure. Very soon I could feel that I was coming. I pushed harder and we came together.

We layed down next to each other, hugged and kissed. Then she asked me to go wash up. I went into the toilet while she layed on the bed, catching up with her breath. She sat up, tied her hair and looked curiously at my notebook. She touched the keyboard and it prompted for password.

Yen: Did you record us doing it?
Me: (pretending not to understand) What?
Yen: Did you video us having sex? Have or not? Tell me!

I went to the my notebook and entered my password. The screen displayed the webcam software still recording the 2 of us. We had a good laugh.

Yen: Show me.
Me: Ok. (I stopped the recording and played it back)

After watching for a while:

Yen: Please delete it. I will die if my family or friends see this.
Me: No one will ever see this except me. I want this to remember our time together.
Yen: I'm scared. Please delete it.
Me: Ok. I also die if people see this. (I select the file and pressed the Delete key).
Me: Ok, it's deleted.
Yen: Sure?
Me: Yeah. It's deleted.

She didn't look very convinced.
Me: Trust me.
Yen: Hmm, ok.
Me: Do you want to go anywhere? Shopping?
Yen: Hmm, think I'll go back to the house. Need some sleep. Very tired.

Then I took out RM1500 and passed it to her.

Me: Here's some money for you.
Yen: So much?!
Me: Take it. It's for you.
Yen: Are you sure? Why do you give me so much money?
Me: I think this money will be useful for you.
Me: I know you're on 30 days social visit Visa. Think it's going to expire soon.
Yen: Yes. The KTV said they can apply for a work permit for me. They say it'll cost me RM8500 to get it. I don't have so much money.
Yen: I only make about RM100 to RM200 each night. I don't think I have enough.

I thought to myself - I can afford to give her the money she wants. Although Yen's really nice and we have great sex, I don't want to get attached to her.

So, I drove her back home. A few days later, she called me and told me that she's flying back to China.

That was the last time I saw Yen. Well, at least I still have a video of our last time together. Pity it wasn't in high definition. I must get a HD camera one of these days. :D

Yen was quite different from what I hear and read about PRC chicks. Most of the time, people say PRC chicks are manipulative, cunning and only after your money. Yen never asked me for money. I gave it to her willingly. I never asked her for sex, she gave it to me willingly. So, it was kind of special.

These days, I keep a look out for more PRC chicks flying into this town. Just had an encounter with another pair of PRC chicks at the most recent flight back to this town. They were not sitting with me, so had limited contact. I did managed to chat a bit with them at the airport, but this time I did not go further. This pair didn't have that same attraction I got with Yen. But thinking about it, I should have tried a bit harder just to get into their pussies.

Luckily for me, I still have other pussies waiting eagerly for me. :D ** story coming soon **

digdug
14-06-2010, 11:10 PM
New story... My New Colleague (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/189119-my-new-colleague.html)

digdug
15-06-2010, 06:30 PM
And for the enjoyment of all in SBF, here's Yen (and me) (http://www.dumparump.com/view.php?id=7CX1A8X)...

-- The End of this Story --

johngomez
15-06-2010, 09:16 PM
Yo TS,

U know why ur wife ask you?
Coz after u seeing someone else and have sex and u returned home for family time.
There is the time ur wife will start to inspect you, on ur performance,passion and of coz the amount and thickness of ur cum.....!
it does show different, I believe many senior brothers here aware about this.:D
rightfully the last few days or first few day beforeu back to ur wife is better not to have sex actitvites.....:)
Women are very sensative on this....even on action u may put on act of passion but if she feel ur amount of cum,ur erect performance......

here is where She FIND THE ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!:):D

digdug
15-06-2010, 11:01 PM
Wow, john.. pretty good analysis.

Thinking about it, I don't think it's the cum quantity. I think it's my thoughts. When I was making love to my wife, I actually pictured Yen's body in my mind. Can't blame me - you can see what Yen looks like.

I think my wife can feel that my concentration was a bit off.

zl1983
15-06-2010, 11:54 PM
well written TS!!

great job!!

eeemen
16-06-2010, 12:37 AM
Well done and thanks for sharing bro TS, cheers ...........

digdug
16-06-2010, 08:15 AM
Thanks to the bro/sis who upped my power. Appreciate it. :)

Hope you guys enjoyed my story. ;)

Xgenre
16-06-2010, 10:19 AM
Penang. I guess this town is Penang. Sea, Hill, Airasia, places where PRC girls go = a lot of chinese in this town. Correct bro?

digdug
16-06-2010, 05:49 PM
:D I won't say if that's right or not.. maybe it is, maybe it isn't.