PDA

View Full Version : Teens gave sex for S$2

hotdeal4u
31-05-2010, 12:25 PM
May 31, 2010
Teens gave sex for S$2

JOHOR - THREE teenage girls confessed that they were willing to have sex with men for as little as RM5 (S$2.15) or some syabu (drugs), reported Metro Ahad.

Alin, a 17-year-old Johorean confessed to the Malay daily that she had been involved in this sexual activity since she was 16. 'At first, I was only sleeping with my boyfriend. Then he told his friends about me and I became popular among his friends,' Alin said.

'One guy would act as a 'pimp' to gather all the schoolmates who want to sleep with me. I charged RM5 per person. I have 'serviced' six men in one go at the most. With the RM30, I bought a prepaid card and saved up to buy a new phone,' added Alin.

Alin became addicted to sex and would frequently play truant to go to a friend's house for sex. In two years she had slept with over 30 men. 'During that period, I was pregnant once but with the help of a friend I had an abortion,' said Alin.

Even though Alin admitted she was aware of the risks, she did not want to think too much about her actions as she just wanted to have fun. Now, she has vowed to turn over a new leaf. 'Despite my troubles, I'm determined to sit for my Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM). I also want to change for my mother,' said Alin.

Two other teenage girls in Sabah were also involved in similar sexual activities. Nurul and Lina, both 16, would offer sex for syabu as they could not afford to buy it. 'I would sleep with anyone as long as I'm given syabu,' said Nurul. Lina, on the other hand, said that she did not mind trading sex for syabu as the most important thing was that she had fun. -- THE STAR

Original Article (http://www.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2010/5/31/nation/6371899&sec=nation)

venery
31-05-2010, 12:27 PM
So cheap! Thanks for sharing.

Cheonging101
31-05-2010, 02:22 PM
Yup! Sure sounds like a hotdeal4u! :D

hotdeal4u
31-05-2010, 02:35 PM
Yup! Sure sounds like a hotdeal4u! :D

Heee got lobang I sure share share.