PDA

View Full Version : AIKO Tanglin

stallion1811
12-05-2004, 10:15 PM
At last got to taste ladies of AIKO HC at tanglin.
Zero in at 1300 hrs, decided for Sally.
Looks: 5.5
Boobs: A+ Wow very big nipples. :D
BM: soso
HJ: N/A
FJ: 7.5
Paid 50 bucks for one hr plus body scrub.
Skin very clean after but abit hard to wash away sand and soap.
After 45 mins. pop the question. Full throttle of course.
Nipples very sensitive to touch or even to suck lightly. ;)
On top 1st followed by mission and finall DS.
Pussy tight and wet, continue ridiing after cumming...woooowww!!
Friendly gal from JB.

triple h
13-05-2004, 09:25 PM
bro stallion...
looks like you had a good ride. WOOOOOOO. :p

dane20035
13-05-2004, 09:33 PM
ME frequent that place
have reco for bros who prefer xp ladies
try Apple
she often give u authenthic massage n u feel so gd
the way she press the acupoints n relases the tension..shiok and end it with a full throttle

of cse u can ask for sexy massg n the full throttle straight away

triple h
13-05-2004, 09:48 PM
how much d damage. I luv sexy msg followed by the full throttle.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D

tikus69
14-05-2004, 01:23 PM
ME frequent that place
have reco for bros who prefer xp ladies
try Apple
she often give u authenthic massage n u feel so gd
the way she press the acupoints n relases the tension..shiok and end it with a full throttle

of cse u can ask for sexy massg n the full throttle straight away

Hi Bro,
Please help me. Since you frequent that place, do you know where Summer and Joanne have gone to? I miss their services!

Thank you, thank you!

uglyrabbit28
14-10-2005, 03:29 PM
Dear fellow brothers,

I have been in overseas attachement for 1 year and to my surprise.... Honey of Aiko is not in singapore.... Jus last year, remember receiving an sms from her about her departure.... do not ring a bell who that person was as i was in overseas... no number displayed. Recalling back... that could be her... as we still keep in contact thru sms... Anyone has any idea where she is? Miss her badly... will give my FR about her if anyone is interested......

Drakko74
16-12-2005, 07:52 AM
Hi bros,

new here... well this is my first FRs. here goes. While I am still getting over the loss of my favourite girl (Sally from Sanctuary Far East), I decided to pop by into Aiko. Nice quiet place. I was at Aiko about twice in the last 3 weeks and tried two girls.

FR 1 => Bobo from Malaysia (quiet girl)

Age => Mid 20s
Looks => 6.5 Average (compare to my Sally which I give 8)
Massage => 6
Boobs => A cup moving towards B
BJ => 6 (she love licking balls but abit short)
FJ => 8.5
RTF => definitely

For some reason that day I lasted quite long about 10 to 15min....... I think she really cum because for no reason, when my mouth moved near her mouth we started frenching.... usually my policy not to french.... but wah that day cannot make it and the feeling of my didi inside her was really shiok so I let her french me....

FR2=> Lisa from Malaysia (friendier than Bobo)

Age => Early to Mid 20s
Looks => 7 (on the sweet side)
Massage => 6 (SOP, nothing memorable)
Boobs => Again A Cup but closer to B (but i love her hard tits)
BJ => 6 (SOP)
FJ => 8.5
RTF => Definitely
GF Factor => 8.5 (I would give my Sally a 10)

Lisa is really friendly. And alot of GF factor. And she got this cute sweet way of talking.........

Overall the damage is 38 (for 45min) + 100 FJ + 20 tip I usually only tip if I think the FJ is a 8 and above.

Ash_Christiano
16-12-2005, 04:07 PM
Bros, mind telling me where is this place exactly? :D Thanks!!

Drakko74
17-12-2005, 01:58 PM
Tanglin Shopping Centre beside Devils Bar. At basement 2.

JLPK888
22-12-2005, 02:18 PM
CHINA GIRL COCO

Not come to aiko long time so ask recep what girls hv - china, singapore, malaysia - i choose china - ask if young - say yes.

i went behind to use steam n sauna first - knn - all not on - locker boy tell me ON - very fast can.. forget it - i go for massage

coco come in - not very tall or pretty 1.55 maybe. tell me from szechuan but singapore already 10 yrs and is citizen...blah blah blah

start body scrub - nice smell.. turn around - spend a lot of time scrubbing my flagpole which fully attention !1

then bathe and ask me whether want full - i say no massage - she say full take a lot of time better do first - OK lah.. she strip and do JG - spend long time with the hands until i almost cum so tell her stop..

Cap and BJ - strong very strong suction - so also must stop or else come

change cap and then fj with me on top.. more than 5 mins then shoot - i think she also come because feel the muscles all tight .

Face - 5.5
Boobs - 5 - A or maybe B
Scrub - 9
HJ - 9
BJ - 7.5 strong suction from beginning so cannot last long
FJ - 7

RTF - maybe lah

Dongman
23-12-2005, 01:04 PM
Merlene

Havn't been to Aiko for some time. So decided to give it a go. Called up and was asked to try this new girl from Penang, Merlene.
Well, when she first walked into the room, the first thing you notice is she is really, I MEAN REALLY well endowed up there. For guys who like tits, sure no regret!!
Anyway, she's been working here for only 5 days. Started with the usuall TCSS and massage. Nothing much to shout about and she claims she is still learning how to massage properly without getting too tired herself and causing her hands and fingers to ache. Told her no need to massage so hard, other service very important too...

Anyway, after 20min, she pop the usual question and of course opted for full service, and told her need to evaluate her skills and provide pointers. After getting her barang, she came back, full strip and started her blowing. from nipples, she slowly moved down to the tummy, then legs and finally did BBBJ. This included a very short AR. Too short but, fantastic. All the while she is staring at you with that CFM look. But the best is yet too come. She proceeded to sandwich my didi between her huge melons. MY Goodness, Unbelievable! Had to stop myself from coming there and then...
After some more of this couldn't tahan anymore and proceed to FJ with cap. Even this was really vigorous, unfortunately with all the preceeding action, couldn't hold on much longer and came in a short while with her riding away on top.
Washed up, gave her a few pointers on what to do and promised I'd recommend guys to her...

Looks: 6.5 Quite pretty with sweet face
Body/Boobs: Short, 1.58m, slightly plump, but those MELONS!! 38-40 I think!
Massage: 6. still learning
HJ: NA
BBBJ: 8. CFM look while blowing you!
Tit Fuck: 10!!! Got to try
FJ: 8 very vigorous!

Usual damages! No extra for the tit fuck!

Hope you guys enjoy and don't forget to up my points if you like the report!

KELVIN TAN
23-12-2005, 04:27 PM
Long hair recep looks good too

doggystylish
26-12-2005, 05:40 AM
Is Aiko the best in Tanglin Shopping Center?

Ryan82
26-12-2005, 02:41 PM
I really miss Honey. As I was also away to China for 1 yr overseas posting, when I am back in Singapore this year October for a short break then I when make my way down there, then the hotel recep told me she had resigned somewhere in July. She told me in somewhere in March thzt she will take a long leave back to Malacca in June. But in the end she resigned. Any bros know will Honey be back?

solidiceguy
29-12-2005, 09:48 AM
went and try cindy massage ok but FFFFj f**k**g good cos her cunt wet n juicey n tight. sly but suck ball n licking funtastic(suck in n blow out got popping sound, solid)will try her again n rate her after 2nd. try. gf style do sly.:D

uglyrabbit28
18-01-2006, 03:41 AM
I really miss Honey. As I was also away to China for 1 yr overseas posting, when I am back in Singapore this year October for a short break then I when make my way down there, then the hotel recep told me she had resigned somewhere in July. She told me in somewhere in March thzt she will take a long leave back to Malacca in June. But in the end she resigned. Any bros know will Honey be back?

WOW.. u go until the hotel recep to ask for Honey ah... which hotel? Orchard Parade ah?