PDA

View Full Version : Virgin Threesome - for me, for her, and my bff.

silvereagle
30-05-2010, 01:18 AM
Hello, I just had the time of my life just over a week ago, cos i just fulfilled the second ultimate fantasy of my life.. a MMF threesome, and of cos followed by many many RTFs after that! with her friends, with my friend.. haha..so i thought I should share with you brothers here.. its my virgin attempt at story writing, hope to get some support from u brothers here allright! http://www.sammyboyforum.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

Haha.. let the story unfold..

<<CHAPTER 1>>

As usual it was a darn hot day after I came back from flight from the States.. a very close friend came to pick me up at the airport, and we started talking about almost everything: sex, drugs, rock and roll. While having coffee, we were having this animated conversation about scoring in the virtual realm.. haha.. we began to take out our iphones and started to search for 'targets'.. We tried and tried, from the airport to the MSCP, where we started to wash our cars. We tried talking clean, we tried talking dirty as well. After a while of talking clean, I felt sian using the usual chat up lines and resorted to using a super obscene one-liner!

Me: Hi there, have u ever seen something swell so big and red before? (me and my friend really LMAO when sending this msg)

Chloe: huuuuuh.. wad's that..

Me: Hahah.. u will know when we meet up one day.. wud u like to have some fun?

Chloe: hmmmmm.. wad kind of fun?

Me: The kind of fun that will literally send u to the heavens? again and again?http://www.sammyboyforum.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

Chloe: hmmmmm.. i dun get u leh.. wad u mean..

Me: come on.. u're kidding me right? acting blur only la u hehe..

LONG PAUSE - we decided to play the fish and hook game here. a long pause is perfect!

Chloe: hey..

Me: yaa..? Hee.. having second thoughts ah?

Chloe: haha..

Me: ????

Chloe: dunno leh.. heeee....

Me: Haha.. ok we play a game.. see if i can make u horny here ok, den u decide.. :p

Me: Hmmmm ok what's ur sexpertise? with ur bfs/ex-bfs?

She was still feeling real shy at this point.. LOL

Me: come on.. share la.. haha i start the ball rolling ok.. I can paint really well u know.. can make u go heaven at least 3 times de..

Chloe: hahaa.. really meh. my ex didnt like to do that leh.

Me: is it because u never shave..?

Chloe: how u know i never shave?

Me: haha!! go shave la! den of course the guy will go down on u!

Chloe:.. hee.. will u?

Me: Hmmmm.. good question.. depends on how good u r lo in giving bj..

WOA. at this point I was like Hard liao just thinking about it! I was actually over the moon that I actually found a target! Just a little bit about her. Based on her profile pic, looks is 7/10, body 7.5/10, long flowing hair, and her english is actually quite lucid! And she happens to be a nurse too! I was actually daaaamm HARD whilst msging her and proceeded to cyber her for the next one hour or so.. and it got even harder after she asked me this question..

Chloe: Heee.. my ex liked my bj so much loh. I'm sure u sure will like it big time one lor and ask for more one lor..

Me: Wooww.. wad a cockteaser ah u..

Chloe: hee.. can i ask u a question..

Me: ya?

Chloe: how long and thick is ur didi..

Me: hmmm.. put ur thumb and third finger to make a O.. thats how thick it is.. Stretch ur thumb and last finger apart..that's how long it is..

Chloe: big..

Me: ya.. u like..?

Chloe: my ex one not so big..

Me: u like?

Chloe: yaaa...

Me: come.. close ur eyes and imagine a didi that's that long and thick.. and u're gripping it tightly u can feel its heartbeat.. how do u feel..?

Chloe: hmmmmmmm feels good..

Me: hold it tight.. hold me tight.. stroke it up and down.. imagine staring straight at it.. hmm.. good?

Chloe: yeah.. I'm wet

Me: I grew so hard I have an ounce of precum jelly loiterring at my peehole.. wud u like to taste it..?

Chloe: ya.. ok i am licking ur didi now... hmmm.. so big..

Me: Wow.. it feels good.. Ur mouth is so warm and cosy!

Chloe: Come pull down all ur pants down I blow for u.. :)

Me: oooh.. ahhhh.. hmmmmm.. hey u're good..

Chloe: slurp slurp.. hmm hmm hmmm..

And then all these pointless cybering continued for some time. Haha.. i think i really fucked her mind upside down with my words... cos she was also like asking for more. when i stopped smsing, (fingers tired la), she was going "and then? and then?"

I can almost imagine her DIYing herself at the other end, since she is bf-less for sometime ler.

Judging from the sms exchanges, she doesn't sound like she's a prude, I mean not the kind which will put u aeroplane should we ever meet up. And so I decided to go for gold and decided to ask her the golden question.

Me: Hey, so tonight u free? wanna try?

Chloe: hmmmmm.. but late lo, ard 11pm..

Me: where? u pick me ah..

And yeah, she gave me the address, i zoomed to her house downstairs at 11pm. I think at this point of time, my adrenaline levels were so high! I was thinking of soooo many things.. sooo many what ifs.. I even msged my friend to come along as backup should anything go awry.. What if she turns out to be a Mediacorp reporter? What if she turns out to be a policewoman, or an undercover for that matter? What if I end up on STOMP? hahaha.. all these what ifs were like racing thru my mind! non-stop!

And soon my friend arrived, obviously on a heightened state like me as well. Both of us were extra wary of our surroundings.. we kept scanning the place.. for any foulplay..

At 11:15pm:

Chloe: Hey.. wo dao le.. I at my block downstairs.. I dun see u leh..

Our eyes darted to that direction. And there she was.

At a distance of 150m or so, we spotted her. A lady in black, dressed seductively for the night. short skirt, long flowing hair like in the photo. Slightly chubby, just perfect for the piak-piak sound whilst doggie-ing..

I told my friend to cover me. And he disappeared into the carpark, hiding in his car, on a alert and constant lookout. And I drove my car up to her. Stopped the car with my headlights on her.. had a good look. And boy, she looked so much cuter and better than her pic!

And so I got out, walked up to her..

Me: HIIII!!!!

hope u guys enjoy it..I'll write next time cos fingers getting tired.. hee!~

to be continued........... stay tuned!