PDA

View Full Version : Lemon From Parkview Hc

bunitcq
12-05-2004, 03:23 PM
Tried Her Yesterday, She's Very Friendly, Very Fair And Have A Great Body. Her Massage Was Good And Hj Was Very Interesting. Will Definitely Try Her Again.

Benjie
18-05-2004, 01:23 PM
Is Lemon from ex-casanova .

gedangsa
19-05-2004, 01:04 AM
Dunno, all I know is that she has breasts the size of lemons. :D

Lemon is quite small what ?

cashlove
19-05-2004, 12:19 PM
Valkyan,

Good sense of humour. Keep it up.

billyboy
19-05-2004, 03:04 PM
Is Lemon from ex-casanova .

Confirmed she is the same Lemon from Casanova and former Miko/Tanglin, the HJ queen. She just joined Parkview a week ago. Tried her couple of days back after reading the thread, she told me about the reasons she left Miko n Casanova but not nice to share them here, anyhow it's personal issue.

Those who likes sexy sensual HJ can try her, but doubt she provides FJ though I've never asked right from the beginning since Miko's time. And yes, her boobs are not really very big but they are film and nice to feel but I did not really like the tatoo. She allows auto roaming all the way.

Benjie
19-05-2004, 09:30 PM
Thank bros for the information will try her when i'm free .
Anyway thank alot.

scorpion67
19-05-2004, 10:39 PM
Confirmed she is the same Lemon from Casanova and former Miko/Tanglin, the HJ queen. She just joined Parkview a week ago. Tried her couple of days back after reading the thread, she told me about the reasons she left Miko n Casanova but not nice to share them here, anyhow it's personal issue.

Those who likes sexy sensual HJ can try her, but doubt she provides FJ though I've never asked right from the beginning since Miko's time. And yes, her boobs are not really very big but they are film and nice to feel but I did not really like the tatoo. She allows auto roaming all the way.

Thanks billyboy for the update. How much Lemon charge for HJ? Does she also offer BJ?

billyboy
20-05-2004, 11:06 AM
Thanks billyboy for the update. How much Lemon charge for HJ? Does she also offer BJ?

Market price $50, Scorpion. Good thinig is she does not rush, will only inform you if time is running out n asked if u prefer hard or soft HJ to speed up a little... Not sure if she does BJ but if I remembered from previous (very old) Miko thread she does nothing more than HJ. Good Luck !

supershaft
27-05-2004, 09:42 PM
What name did she used in her MIKO times?? Is it the same cos I am looking for this rachael for ex-miko during the cairnhill days.. Thanx for e info..

chukeliang
27-05-2004, 09:56 PM
What name did she used in her MIKO times?? Is it the same cos I am looking for this rachael for ex-miko during the cairnhill days.. Thanx for e info..
same, little bit banana face right?

Storm_Sucker
29-05-2004, 05:26 PM
Tried Her Yesterday, She's Very Friendly, Very Fair And Have A Great Body. Her Massage Was Good And Hj Was Very Interesting. Will Definitely Try Her Again.

hmm.. what is the entrances fees? nvr get the chance to try lemon when she is at cansanova.

wanted to try her.. can provide more info?

I believe she is young,fair , fairly tall right?

kenneth1979
30-05-2004, 03:20 PM
hmm.. what is the entrances fees? nvr get the chance to try lemon when she is at cansanova.

wanted to try her.. can provide more info?

I believe she is young,fair , fairly tall right?

entrance 40
young ? i dont think so