PDA

View Full Version : ever wonder..

namtuh
28-05-2010, 01:23 AM
hey fellow bros,

i was just wondering if anyone come to a situation whereby you're with your girlfriend for a few years but still no sex.. she just tell you that she's gonna save it for marriage.. how many of you believe that she didn't do it before..

but as we all men know, we have our needs.. if your girlfriend doesn't want to give it to you.. and you got no choice but to turn to hookers.. how do you feel? even though you know it's not the right thing to do, but the head below still did all the thinking..

Hausen
28-05-2010, 12:07 PM
What if the first time you waited until marriage for not her first ? :eek: Got cheated by guy before so not doing anymore until get married, even worse.

For me, will give relationship one year, still no horizontal boogie, then have to move on. Sexual compatibility is very important in a relationship.

anderz69
28-05-2010, 03:11 PM
Yeah, sex is very important in a relationship. Even girls will want it after sometime.

If you married her and she still cold as a dead fish on the bed, by then too late liao. You will be surely pissed off everytime you fuck her.

samyboys
28-05-2010, 04:34 PM
hey fellow bros,

i was just wondering if anyone come to a situation whereby you're with your girlfriend for a few years but still no sex.. she just tell you that she's gonna save it for marriage.. how many of you believe that she didn't do it before..

but as we all men know, we have our needs.. if your girlfriend doesn't want to give it to you.. and you got no choice but to turn to hookers.. how do you feel? even though you know it's not the right thing to do, but the head below still did all the thinking..

u wait and wait and eventually didn't marry her how?

namtuh
28-05-2010, 05:59 PM
hey bros,

i totally agree with you guys.. really when the day comes for the magic, but it turns out that she or you dun feel good.. it really sucks..

i mean if it's possible, have some try outs during the relationship.

any bros out there also feel that it's important to have that level of intimacy even before marriage?

liberatte
28-05-2010, 06:36 PM
not necessary... Bonks aren't everything in a relationship. U may think i am a loser coz i was dating my wife without a bonk for 3 years before we got married. Turned out i hit jackpot as she was a virgin and not shy to try out new things. She has even invited her best friend over 1 day and i got my first 3some. Alexandria still rocks my bed...

swell
28-05-2010, 06:51 PM
If you have no food at home and you are hungry, are you going to wait for your mama to come home to cook for you? Or are you going out to buy yourself a meal?

MoralEpitome
28-05-2010, 06:52 PM
not necessary... Bonks aren't everything in a relationship. U may think i am a loser coz i was dating my wife without a bonk for 3 years before we got married. Turned out i hit jackpot as she was a virgin and not shy to try out new things. She has even invited her best friend over 1 day and i got my first 3some. Alexandria still rocks my bed...

when i first got together with my gf we had sex 3 times a week....now i want it once a week she also not interested....sigh....i was so pissed i wanted to break up with her...but i guess it's not the right reason

Uilosos
28-05-2010, 10:32 PM

Bro, you just hit the jackpot. May it be always this way with you. But I think lucky guys like you will be few and far between.

namtuh
29-05-2010, 12:26 AM
looks like it's very much up to individual's luck.. lol!

but liberatte bro, during those 3 years, did u ever try bonking hookers? to fulfil those needs..

coz to be honest, i know i'm pretty much doing something wrong, logically, by turning to hookers to satisfy those manly urges.. just like what swell bro says, "If you have no food at home and you are hungry, are you going to wait for your mama to come home to cook for you? Or are you going out to buy yourself a meal?"

tomvoyeur
29-05-2010, 04:28 AM
she has even invited her best friend over 1 day and i got my first 3some. Alexandria still rocks my bed...

salute!!!! ;):d

natsuki
29-05-2010, 05:21 AM
hey fellow bros,

Y onli ask bros the qn?
Hmmm... Anyway... If u love her, trust her.

For ur actions for finding working ladies, i believe every men have their needs.
Do anything, but dun get caught. =)

hotdeal4u
29-05-2010, 08:38 AM
If you have no food at home and you are hungry, are you going to wait for your mama to come home to cook for you? Or are you going out to buy yourself a meal?

I'll have Macdonald delivery order. :)

namtuh
29-05-2010, 09:23 AM
ok, maybe i should ask those sisters around here..

sisters, ever once deprived your boyfriends from bonking you? if you did, what do you think are the chances he will turn to hookers? and if you happened to just find out, will you hate him for that?

manhood
29-05-2010, 09:46 AM
ha ha ha, i prefer macdonald's drive thru. buy and eat outside :D upzz for your mac....

yangguo
29-05-2010, 10:28 AM
Bro TS, how long have you been going steady with your gf?

If you and her have been together for at least 1 year, it's hard to believe that you have not have any sex with her. Do you think you are partly to be blamed? I think that you have not tried hard enough, dont you think so?

As a guy, you must have the intiative to start the ball rolling. Invite her to your house when your parents or siblings are not around (it will be best if you are staying alone),have some wine with her, play some romantic music in the background and start to talk dirty. Trust me, woman tends to submissive under such circumstance unless she has NO feeling towards you!

Hope this method helps! :cool:

meowmeow
29-05-2010, 10:45 AM
Intimacy, to me, is part of the package for a more complete relationship.
Pardon me for saying that but if I can mentally satify few close lady friends and they does that in return, I will have a big headache to choose who to marry.

Just my 2 cent worth.

yangguo
29-05-2010, 10:53 AM
Pardon me for saying that but if I can mentally satify few close lady friends and they does that in return, I will have a big headache to choose who to marry.

Bro meowmeow, you are a man of great wisdom.

I dont quite understand what you meant by "mentally satisfy". Do you mind to elaborate on it?

namtuh
31-05-2010, 12:33 AM
true enough, there wasn't sex for 2 years! damn! how did i do it?! but still, the love is there.. there was some tries, petting.. but just NO to sex.. everytime just hit the e-brake when it's suppose to be the point of no return.

sometimes, i'm just at a lost.. imagine you have a girl.. but she don't let you touch.. so no choice, when there's a need, you have to touch other girls, like hookers..

how's the idea of getting a fuck buddy?

Doric
31-05-2010, 10:57 AM
Sometimes girls need some convincing, not the having sex part but the love part. If she feels that there's nobody in the world you want except her, you would have a good chance. Don't be too direct, this you can learn from those corny drama serials.

Those forever and ever, you my star, I your cowherd, you know the drill. Plan a few romantic moments like those and fumble sincerely but shyly through it with no actions. A few more of those and still don't work out, either you really fumbled or she's just not into it.

So far, I haven't failed yet :D

Jansen
31-05-2010, 01:26 PM
Also cannot get her to give you a hj ?

hotdeal4u
31-05-2010, 01:44 PM
ha ha ha, i prefer macdonald's drive thru. buy and eat outside :D upzz for your mac....

Oh yea forgot about the drive thru service. Heee I will also choose this safer method.

namtuh
02-06-2010, 07:19 AM
bros, all i can say is that i tried.. and no go all the time.. sadded..

venery
02-06-2010, 03:06 PM

I would do likewise. Why bother to wrestle with such moral quandary when the need to satisfy the hunger is imperative?

yangguo
02-06-2010, 05:25 PM
true enough, there wasn't sex for 2 years! damn! how did i do it?! but still, the love is there.. there was some petting.. but just NO to sex.. everytime just hit the e-brake when it's suppose to be the point of no return.

sometimes, i'm just at a lost.. imagine you have a girl.. but she don't let you touch..

This only shows that you have not sexually aroused her!

Did you ask her the reason why she is unwilling to have sex?

namtuh
02-06-2010, 07:33 PM

she would only say that it isn't the right time. there's no need.

Bozo Clown
02-06-2010, 08:37 PM
true enough, there wasn't sex for 2 years! damn! how did i do it?! but still, the love is there.. there was some tries, petting.. but just NO to sex.. everytime just hit the e-brake when it's suppose to be the point of no return.

sometimes, i'm just at a lost.. imagine you have a girl.. but she don't let you touch.. so no choice, when there's a need, you have to touch other girls, like hookers..

how's the idea of getting a fuck buddy?

yo bro Namtuh...
guess we are in the same boat too. i too have been about more than 2 years with my gf. but no sex... the only thing we had was bbbj and painting pussy...
well.. during bbbj i always cim on her too.. that makes me to be with her for 2 years now... she really work hard to make me satisfy...
maybe she is not ready for sex or scare... :confused:

unlike my ex, no cim encounter yet.. only bbbj and that also she will say tire liao in 1 minutes... :o

everytime my 2ic almost going to enter my gf hole, she will back off and say "bu yao bu yao" ... nia meh.. like i wan to rape her like tat... finally go back to sleep with my 2ic craving for pussy juice... poor my 2ic..

everytime i have this thought , " if she's not going to make love with me, i will break up with her. " but still hanging on the relationship...
only can watch hamdai and PCC... :cool:

like meowmeow said, "intimacy is part of the package for a more complete relationship". Agreed with him. I felt i have more package of complete relationship with my ex than my current gf.
you will feel something missing in the relationship without sex !

Now really miss my ex. we still contact each other. Hope to get back to her and settle down liao...

namtuh, go get a fb if you can...
you haven married.. so no worries... enjoy...
i have this thinking of getting fb too...
just no chance... envy those bros here who have fb...

Bozo Clown
02-06-2010, 08:40 PM

For me, i always sexually aroused her..
painting her and make her cum so many times..
I did ask her the reason, but ask me so many questions till my cock also sleep liao... i also sien... like don't trust me.. niameh...

want to F also kena interview sial... !!! :D:D:D

namtuh
04-06-2010, 12:05 AM
yo bro Namtuh...
guess we are in the same boat too. i too have been about more than 2 years with my gf. but no sex... the only thing we had was bbbj and painting pussy...
well.. during bbbj i always cim on her too.. that makes me to be with her for 2 years now... she really work hard to make me satisfy...
maybe she is not ready for sex or scare... :confused:

unlike my ex, no cim encounter yet.. only bbbj and that also she will say tire liao in 1 minutes... :o

everytime my 2ic almost going to enter my gf hole, she will back off and say "bu yao bu yao" ... nia meh.. like i wan to rape her like tat... finally go back to sleep with my 2ic craving for pussy juice... poor my 2ic..

everytime i have this thought , " if she's not going to make love with me, i will break up with her. " but still hanging on the relationship...
only can watch hamdai and PCC... :cool:

like meowmeow said, "intimacy is part of the package for a more complete relationship". Agreed with him. I felt i have more package of complete relationship with my ex than my current gf.
you will feel something missing in the relationship without sex !

Now really miss my ex. we still contact each other. Hope to get back to her and settle down liao...

namtuh, go get a fb if you can...
you haven married.. so no worries... enjoy...
i have this thinking of getting fb too...
just no chance... envy those bros here who have fb...
i agree with u bro! ur consolation prize better than me la! i only get some hj.. =(

i do wish to have a fb, but still no luck..

xiaochong
06-06-2010, 01:31 AM
bro. i shared ur feelings. normally i dont post much, only stalking ard. but this post makes me really wanna share my experience.

my gf also say no to sex, say wan to save till marriage. we been together for 4 years without sex!! jus pure bbbj, hj, petting etc..but strictly no entering hole. i also damn surprised i can tahan like tht, maybe cos i was a virgin also?

but she finally say yes and we did it last month! both of us virgin :)

what i can advise u, is to take more time in ur r/s. i waited for 4 damn years before she say yes. i think sooner or later if she knows tht she can trust u and feels comfortable, saying yes is a matter of time.

Words said from a past experienced man :cool:

Tucker
06-06-2010, 01:40 AM
i waited for 4 damn years before she say yes. i think sooner or later if she knows tht she can trust u and feels comfortable, saying yes is a matter of time.

Words said from a past experienced man :cool:

4 years :eek: Hats off to you.
But it is not as hard as it is on others who have done it before. Hard to know what you are missing out on when you don't know what it is that you are missing.
Still, your patience is admirable :)

fookydud
06-06-2010, 03:47 AM
TS, i also in same situation as u. me and my gf 2.5 years, no sex. last time ard 1 year, i still get to finger her pussy. she like it alot. now i duno why everytime i put my hands at her pussy to rub, she always say dont want. so what i get is just playing w her boobs. if she happy she help me HJ. if not i just wank off on the spot. sad.