PDA

View Full Version : oral sex between intercourse?

tk-king
26-05-2010, 11:22 PM
dear sis

wonder if you enjoy oral sex in between intercourse
will you feel more shiok?

or do girls prefer foreplay then purely intercourse with different style/pattern

or last, 1 style all the way til orgasm?

thanks for your input

pusspainter
27-05-2010, 10:13 AM
upz the topic.

not a sis here but can I input here bro? :P

During our intercourse, my wife will request to suck it. "I want to suck your cock" she'll say. She wants to make it harder as she knows I liked to be sucked. I can see she enjoys it :P

wondergal
27-05-2010, 10:57 AM
Yes, it's nice to have oral between sex to have changing sensation, but I feel most guys aren't keen about it, and especially after sex.

weejun
27-05-2010, 11:02 AM
well.. it very depend on the couple.Normally my wife do suck my penis to make it harder too in between of of the intimate time.

Johnston
27-05-2010, 11:03 AM
During our intercourse, my wife will request to suck it. "I want to suck your cock" she'll say. She wants to make it harder as she knows I liked to be sucked. I can see she enjoys it :P

*mega facepalm :rolleyes:

What next? :D

CandyMickey
27-05-2010, 11:04 AM
So lucky guy that wife willing to suck cock.. Envy leh.. How to motivate wife to begin??

darylcch
27-05-2010, 11:27 AM
i would like to .
but my gf doesnt like that as she say she will be tasting her own juice....

Baileys
27-05-2010, 04:28 PM
Hi guys as for me I would like to lick and finger her before we changed position....shiok..:D
And in return, during some of our sex sessions, I will cim.... ;)

lanjiao99
27-05-2010, 04:32 PM
sigh.. for me.. my wife dun really like to suck... how do u guys make your partner suck fer u?

my wife dosent seem to love oral at all.... she only do it once a while.. =(( when she feels like it.. how how?

pusspainter
27-05-2010, 07:10 PM
So lucky guy that wife willing to suck cock.. Envy leh.. How to motivate wife to begin??

"Do no ask what can be given to you, but ask what you can give"!

Sex is the most pleasure thing that can happen between a male and female. Make sure you can satisfy them and in return you will get yours. My 2 cents :P

Ragialos
27-05-2010, 07:53 PM
same for me cant remember when was the last time she suck for me...:(

hotdeal4u
27-05-2010, 08:35 PM
sigh.. for me.. my wife dun really like to suck... how do u guys make your partner suck fer u?

my wife dosent seem to love oral at all.... she only do it once a while.. =(( when she feels like it.. how how?

Same problem as you.

tatata21
27-05-2010, 09:26 PM

Apply credit card for her.. scared you can't stand after that only lol...

Maybe you can buy flavoured lubricant or condom, there should be at least 1 taste that is better than just your penis neat.

cherryblossom
27-05-2010, 10:59 PM
you shouldn't have too think or plan too much while making love.. it drains you of the pleasure.

i don't think or plan or whatever as well.. as and when i like it, even while hubby is still fucking me, i would still push him out and suck his cock, play with it, tease it, and continue in whatever that comes to mind next (:

don't think! just go with the flow! :D

icefreezed
27-05-2010, 11:42 PM
i think depends on the mood . would be good to rotate around the 3 options from time to time rather than stick to one every time.

i like 1st two options. least preferred is only one position throughout the intercourse. variety!

sun814
28-05-2010, 12:16 AM
i didn't know the "sis" over here have cocks as the TS is asking for sis opinions n so many bros responded. :D

cumfast
28-05-2010, 07:39 AM
i like the idea of oral sex during intercourse... makes it "dirtier"...

i always tell my gf that she is so dirty to suck my cock with her pussy juices on it and she will simply smile and suck harder...

tk-king
28-05-2010, 09:39 AM
i guess it boils down to mood and feeling

thanks for the inputs

samyboys
28-05-2010, 04:24 PM
body fluids are fine as long as both of u are clean

Chemicalmix
29-05-2010, 09:58 PM

i always tell my gf that she is so dirty to suck my cock with her pussy juices on it and she will simply smile and suck harder...

wow bro, envy you, my gf very mechanical, she goes by procedure. Foreplay then sex, cannot allow changes.:(

miniboy
30-05-2010, 11:59 AM

sorry, not mean to insult u
i bet yours is not the first 1 she have sucked

LL

j0n`_8
30-05-2010, 08:04 PM
my gf is also ok with sucking my cock in between intercourse. i had a ex gf who don't do it cause once inside her my cock will have her juices and she won't suck anymore. lucky my current gf is ok with eating her own juices.

i have even fingered her and then let her suck on my fingers. normally will intercourse then alternate between sucking cock and always end with either cum in her mouth or cum on her face. she's a sperm drinker too :)

superb88
30-05-2010, 09:45 PM
well, my own experience is that the female usually do not like it half way doing blow job, maybe they find it dirty?

what they do is after first round, i cleaned up and then they blow again...

however, i always have the fantasy to do it halfway, and then blow again and then make the hell of the love out...

just keep blowing and we will keep doing!

if i can get it - it will be superb!!!

ahbey
30-05-2010, 11:06 PM

My wife like to suck when i finger her...most of time to end up CIM on the first shot .. buay tahan...she will continuous to suck to make harder on the soft one to go for longer 2nd shot...:D

tk-king
30-05-2010, 11:57 PM
pardon my bad english

i actually meant licking pussy instead of cock sucking :(

sorry for the misunderstanding

29flora
31-05-2010, 02:32 PM
My wifey will massage my crown jewels prior to giving me a good stroke. She knows I enjoy the massage and will always be rock hard before she starts on my stiff pole. She never fails to get soaking wet (without me doing anything to her) during the massage and will ask me to fuck her first as her flooded box needs to be attended to first, and I will gladly oblige.

She will nearly always finish twice quite quickly upon the first insertion and will reward me with her special BBBJ fully knowing that my cock will be coated with her juices. There were a few occasions that I CIM-ed while she was giving me the reward......tooo damn good to hold back.

There was only once during one of our vacations that when I released my first shots into her during the doggy session, she spun round and finsihed me off; pumping my rod, massaging my balls and with mouth opened catching my spewing cum on her tongue.