PDA

View Full Version : Threesome with tank girls?

humvin76
26-05-2010, 10:47 PM
Hi, I'm new here and new to the scene. Sorry if this is already covered in earlier threads prior to this but it is tough to go all of these pages (I am sure some of you might agree). I posted this same question in the newbies thread which is stickied but there was no response, so I thought I tried here.

Anyways, my question is this...What is the rule on taking on 2 or even 3 tank girls at 1 time. If for arguement sake, I get the $50 girl (20mins), so 2 girls $100 still 20 mins? 30mins? Any guys out there has any experience with this?

Thanks for any help rendered. Cheers

batboyz
27-05-2010, 11:08 AM
Thai rate is $50 for 20/25/30mins = 1 session depending on the OKT.

If you take 2 girls, that would be $100 for 20/25/30mins = 1 session.

Something to consider: the girls are used to do one on one with their customers, so they may not have the chemistry with other girls, hence may not work out as your expectation.

ThaiKing
27-05-2010, 02:45 PM
And the room and toilet is so small, not much fun if so many person cramp in a pigeon hole

humvin76
28-05-2010, 01:22 AM
Thanks! You've been great help guys :)

batboyz
28-05-2010, 11:06 AM
And the room and toilet is so small, not much fun if so many person cramp in a pigeon hole

That depends on which house you go, e.g., L20H36 got big bedrooms and bathrooms.

SCB2011
28-05-2010, 02:09 PM
Hi, I'm new here and new to the scene. Sorry if this is already covered in earlier threads prior to this but it is tough to go all of these pages (I am sure some of you might agree). I posted this same question in the newbies thread which is stickied but there was no response, so I thought I tried here.

Anyways, my question is this...What is the rule on taking on 2 or even 3 tank girls at 1 time. If for arguement sake, I get the $50 girl (20mins), so 2 girls $100 still 20 mins? 30mins? Any guys out there has any experience with this?

Thanks for any help rendered. Cheers

From wat I know tank gals dun like to do tarma especially since they perceive the other gals in the same house as competitors.

better to go cat100 or cat150 houses, sure got tarma n okt can even recommend which WLs combination can click to give excellent service. :D

Dukie
28-05-2010, 10:53 PM
If want to threesome, better one on one first and ask the current one if she has tarma partners. At least will be more in sync with friends than to hava to tarma with just another basic aqquaintance girl.

Also try her tarma partner first to see if she is your type. Homework to get a better session.