PDA

View Full Version : Any exercise to improve sexual health and last longer

CFMLover
26-05-2010, 01:23 AM
Hi all,

I was told once by a TCM doc that there are some execrise and simple massage that can be performed on a daily basis to improve sexual health and last longer.:confused:

one of these exercise is to "suck" in you balls a few times daily like you are trying to stop your urine.:rolleyes:

Is this true? care to share more if you guys are award of such execrises?

Thanks

Cheers
CFMLover

Beagle
26-05-2010, 01:42 AM
I remember this has been discussed before but can't find the thread. Regular normal exercise to keep your body in the correct bmi range will be enough to have a good sexual health.

For specific exercise, google kegler exercise. One link I found.

Kegel Exercises For Men (http://www.kegelexercisesformen.com/)

And also can check your bmi. 1 kg = 2.2 pounds.

https://www.merck.healthinkonline.com/merckTools/CalculateMerckSourceBodyMassIndex.asp

Xgenre
26-05-2010, 05:51 AM
Try this pelvic exercise.

1. On your back, lie on your back facing up to the ceiling.
2. Bend your knees while making sure the soles of your feet is still touching your mattress.
3. Raise your butt and hold it there for 5 secs.
4. Relax and let your butt rest on the mattress.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 for 10 more times.

The exercise trains your pelvic muscle to be stronger. Good for woman on top when the guy wishes to lift her up. Good for missionary as it trains your butt muscle to be stronger and give harder thrusts into her vagina.

CFMLover
27-05-2010, 12:03 AM
Hi Bros,

Thanks for the feedback and advice.:)

Cheers

Boss.H
27-05-2010, 02:36 AM
To last longer, I think a lot lies in discipline and pacing. I do steady pace, then reduce speed and do some boobs kissing, frenching or what nots. Prevents the shiok or feel escalating. Mental distraction helps too, as I do, I switch my mind to what am I going to do after session, or anything unrelated to sex. Can help to last a bit longer.