PDA

View Full Version : Am I ok?

avalon6996
10-05-2004, 11:22 PM
Pls I need help...

Ok, I got this problem about a month back. My dick head got a slimy feeling and have a bad smell. And also got white stuff when i try to clean it by using water and rub the dick head. I also notice that redness will occur and like quite a few small red pores on the dick head. Any bro out there who have the same problem care to share? Or anyone who know something about this can tell me am I ok?

sammyboyfor
11-05-2004, 05:24 AM
Pls I need help...

Ok, I got this problem about a month back. My dick head got a slimy feeling and have a bad smell. And also got white stuff when i try to clean it by using water and rub the dick head. I also notice that redness will occur and like quite a few small red pores on the dick head. Any bro out there who have the same problem care to share? Or anyone who know something about this can tell me am I ok?

It sounds very very serious! :eek:

ahbengsony
11-05-2004, 08:18 AM
Go to DSC now. Mai Tan Liao.

tanmikel
11-05-2004, 08:47 AM
Pls I need help...

yaloh , even if you don't go DSC , at least go see a doctor

collin_23
11-05-2004, 09:38 AM
Bros here not doctors so how to help u? Go to under my helplines in adult discussion about sex, got many helplines there dial and ask the professionals.

In the end u SHOULD see a doctor for help. Most likely u got an infection. :(

Pls I need help...

nitecrawler
11-05-2004, 10:50 AM
Pls I need help...

care to update us?

newyorker88
11-05-2004, 11:26 AM
Pls I need help...

Did you clean your dick regularly? How old are you? Did you cheong within the last few months?

It could be that the white stuff is some stuff that you did not clean daily and it builds up. Of course, the dick will have red pores if u rub too hard. Smell bad? Did you drink too little water? also your diet?

But to be real sure, go and see a doctor if you have been cheonging for the past few months.

roadster
11-05-2004, 02:32 PM
better pay a visit to DSC, most likely it's NGU. oral mediaction will cure it. dun wait any longer.

Wonker
11-05-2004, 09:04 PM
Agree with NewYorker88....

DID YOU CLEAN your dick properly and regularly??

If you do not roll back the foreskin and wash morning and night (minimum), then bacteria accumulates (hence smell) and if not washed regularly, urine, some left over sperm, etc etc all mix and your skin can get rather infected.

Think - everytime you go to wee wee (no. 1)...some of the urine is spilled over...YUCKS! And it just stays there till you wash it. Suggest you wash and try and leave it to dry and heal (very difficult to dry down there!)... if it does not get better in 2 days or so...see a GP...maybe you can get a better opinion.

Then see clinic in case of STDs.

collin_23
11-05-2004, 09:12 PM
All threads by bros point out 1 thing in common. Got health problems, suspect, see doctor. U here for sometime should know y still ask here?

Next one who something wrong come here ask questions instead of go see doctor immediately I will flame. :mad:

ps: Health is more important than face. Bros here don't even know u or saw your condition, even if see what u type or the real thing also don't know is what condition or how to treat cause we not doctors!

collin_23
11-05-2004, 09:14 PM
Want ask questions ask the experts. CCB, I post here for so long already post for fuck? :mad:

DSC info on page 2. Counselling and numbers on page 1.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=17933

collin_23
11-05-2004, 09:20 PM
Many stds no symptoms one, even aids also can go undetected! Don't ask questions like this again. :(

U 1 person die never mind, next time others see the threads than go think it is normal, okay, no problem, won't die than turn out contagious....too late.
:(

cheongkid
11-05-2004, 09:26 PM
All threads by bros point out 1 thing in common. Got health problems, suspect, see doctor. U here for sometime should know y still ask here?

ps: Health is more important than face. Bros here don't even know u or saw your condition, even if see what u type or the real thing also don't know is what condition or how to treat cause we not doctors!
Yes, for health problems, it's advisable to seek medical help rather than asking the opinions of bros here. Some more that bro concerned got the problem one month back, now then want to find solution... :rolleyes:

collin_23
11-05-2004, 09:31 PM
wah lau....1 month than come online find solutions.....siao bo? Haha....and find solutions here? Haha...since when we become part of DSC? Must check with CEO liaoz....put 1 banner DSC. Already stated FL, stds not included. :(

From his posts I find that he frequents FL and HC whereby the ladies don't go for checkups.....haiz.... :(

I suspect NGU.

Yes, for health problems, it's advisable to seek medical help rather than asking the opinions of bros here. Some more that bro concerned got the problem one month back, now then want to find solution...

newyorker88
11-05-2004, 09:41 PM
wah lau....1 month than come online find solutions.....siao bo? Haha....and find solutions here? Haha...since when we become part of DSC? Must check with CEO liaoz....put 1 banner DSC. Already stated FL, stds not included. :(

From his posts I find that he frequents FL and HC whereby the ladies don't go for checkups.....haiz.... :(

I suspect NGU.

Relax... Maybe he is a small kid who still yet to know his body more.... No flaming intended. But learnt to take care of you body.

collin_23
11-05-2004, 09:48 PM
yah...the nick avalon....something to do with merlin and king arthur....but really got symptoms already still come here and ask......no symptoms I understand maybe he wants wait I up to him but arrgghhh...... :(

Relax... Maybe he is a small kid who still yet to know his body more.... No flaming intended. But learnt to take care of you body.

hearthrob
11-05-2004, 10:46 PM
Want ask questions ask the experts. CCB, I post here for so long already post for fuck? :mad:

DSC info on page 2. Counselling and numbers on page 1.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=17933

Bro, juz wondering if you worked as a counsellor now or b4? You sound like one. Remind me of a nice counsellor in DSC whom I've have had a good time chatting with. ;)

hearthrob
11-05-2004, 10:52 PM
Pls I need help...

Hey bro, we all care to share but you MUST go see a doctor NOW and not delay any further! And the answer is NO, you are NOT ok.

U know where is DSC or not? Its at kelantan lane, no 31. diagonally opposite the hawker center.

cheongkid
11-05-2004, 11:07 PM
U know where is DSC or not? Its at kelantan lane, no 31. diagonally opposite the hawker center.
It's beside that kopitiam which sells the famous "Khiak Sng Kio" laksa...yummy! :p

collin_23
12-05-2004, 08:06 AM
Haha....no lah. I ordinary samster. I still 'hum' girls sometimes....haha... :D

Got 1 not bad one is the guy with specs abit bo tak one. Don't really like the indian lady who counsel me b4 the test. Haha.... :D

Bro, juz wondering if you worked as a counsellor now or b4? You sound like one. Remind me of a nice counsellor in DSC whom I've have had a good time chatting with.

avalon6996
13-05-2004, 12:28 AM
Hey Bros, thanks for the help. False alarm now ok liao. Weather hot, there sweat a lot so like that. Now clean more often and looks shiny liao. :D

collin_23
13-05-2004, 11:53 AM
haha....'shing shing' siaz..... :D

Must polish more than more shiny.

Hey Bros, thanks for the help. False alarm now ok liao. Weather hot, there sweat a lot so like that. Now clean more often and looks shiny liao. :D

cheongkid
13-05-2004, 12:40 PM
haha....'shing shing' siaz..... :D

Must polish more than more shiny.
yeah...must polish with cb juice more often, if not will become rusty... :D

newyorker88
13-05-2004, 12:54 PM
yeah...must polish with cb juice more often, if not will become rusty... :D

HAhahhaha! Polish until you can see your face!:D

collin_23
13-05-2004, 01:01 PM
ermmm....kiwi? Haha.... :D

ps: just for humour. No offence. :)

HAhahhaha! Polish until you can see your face!