PDA

View Full Version : Why do you go to KTV anymore?

sadfa
10-05-2004, 04:56 PM
I am pondering why i go to these places anymore. in the past, there were a large variety of girls to select. some pretty, some can play. end of the day, you leave with a shiok feeling and u wonder when u going again.

But now, the girls there are so godawful bad. I'm realistic and dont expect a Ms HK lookalike to grope for $50, but when I go there, my god, i feel like a curator for singapore zoo examining previously undiscovered species of dogs. and dont even get me started on those with unshaved armpits, BO, bad complexion, bad breath, uncouth, bad dressing etc etc.

These girls are objectively so bad, u wont even bat an eyelid if you see them in the streets. to make things worse, those who are average or passable or better cannot even play and think they are there to practise for singapore idol.

and to top it all off, u still have to pay them at the end of the day and some of them even have the cheek to ask for more when in the past, with their looks and ability, they can only qualify to be the waitress.

I notice this in the low to mid end ktv. no money to go to the super duper hi end ktv, but the norm i understand is cannot play there.

I understand brothers go to entertain customers, others just want a place to chill, talk cock and sing song. but with the girls so fcuked up, u r better off going to pubs or disco instead and save your money and go to hc and geyland.

so the question is why do you go to tv anymore?

forex
11-05-2004, 12:36 AM
$50 tips and girls want more in low to mid end ktv? sure or not. name the place for us to check it out or avoid lah.

cursor
11-05-2004, 01:10 PM
Well, Pub is too noisy and disco too rowdy. Nowadays KTV is also competitative with beer at 20++ during HH and 35 during Sad Hours.
More privacy, much more comfortable with sofa and have the KTV by yourself.
Unless you definition of beautiful are very high, I find that the girls are ok, mostly PRC for my case. Apart from TH where all gals are without control thus many CMI, the rest of the KTV have reasonable Chio ones.
Just my opinion..

ThunderPriest
06-06-2004, 11:29 PM
Well, Pub is too noisy and disco too rowdy. Nowadays KTV is also competitative with beer at 20++ during HH and 35 during Sad Hours.
More privacy, much more comfortable with sofa and have the KTV by yourself.
Unless you definition of beautiful are very high, I find that the girls are ok, mostly PRC for my case. Apart from TH where all gals are without control thus many CMI, the rest of the KTV have reasonable Chio ones.
Just my opinion..
Cursor, in your opinion, which KTV has the best PRC chio bu's?

chinois
07-06-2004, 12:38 AM
I am pondering why i go to these places anymore. in the past, there were a large variety of girls to select. some pretty, some can play. end of the day, you leave with a shiok feeling and u wonder when u going again.

But now, the girls there are so godawful bad. I'm realistic and dont expect a Ms HK lookalike to grope for $50, but when I go there, my god, i feel like a curator for singapore zoo examining previously undiscovered species of dogs. and dont even get me started on those with unshaved armpits, BO, bad complexion, bad breath, uncouth, bad dressing etc etc.

These girls are objectively so bad, u wont even bat an eyelid if you see them in the streets. to make things worse, those who are average or passable or better cannot even play and think they are there to practise for singapore idol.

and to top it all off, u still have to pay them at the end of the day and some of them even have the cheek to ask for more when in the past, with their looks and ability, they can only qualify to be the waitress.

I notice this in the low to mid end ktv. no money to go to the super duper hi end ktv, but the norm i understand is cannot play there.

I understand brothers go to entertain customers, others just want a place to chill, talk cock and sing song. but with the girls so fcuked up, u r better off going to pubs or disco instead and save your money and go to hc and geyland.

so the question is why do you go to tv anymore?

Yo Bro u can go MG ktv along katong there is cheap n gals r playful also n tips r cheap also........cheeerrrsssssss

sadfa
07-06-2004, 09:52 AM
Yo Bro u can go MG ktv along katong there is cheap n gals r playful also n tips r cheap also........cheeerrrsssssss

back to this thread.
room in mg not cheap if u get beer. have to pay hourly, forgot how much. 1 bottle, i think about same as elsewhere. difficult to get room too.

tips are cheap though and some gals can b playful. some lookers but many dogs in there too. but mg always kenna raid. i dont want my yan dao face to appear in straits times being handcuffed to ktv gal going up the van.

naemlo
07-06-2004, 09:59 AM
back to this thread.
room in mg not cheap if u get beer. have to pay hourly, forgot how much. 1 bottle, i think about same as elsewhere. difficult to get room too.

tips are cheap though and some gals can b playful. some lookers but many dogs in there too. but mg always kenna raid. i dont want my yan dao face to appear in straits times being handcuffed to ktv gal going up the van.

U won't be able to wear the 'rolex' so easily.... I was in some KTVs which were raid a few times... normally they dun bother abt S'porean.... they r more interested in PRC n the rest,..... I'm there to drink n sing song only.... the KTVs are license to open for us to sing song n drink.... we pay for the service n drinks. Unless the new rule stated that we r not able allow to sing n drink at the same time.

sadfa
07-06-2004, 10:11 AM
U won't be able to wear the 'rolex' so easily.... I was in some KTVs which were raid a few times... normally they dun bother abt S'porean.... they r more interested in PRC n the rest,..... I'm there to drink n sing song only.... the KTVs are license to open for us to sing song n drink.... we pay for the service n drinks. Unless the new rule stated that we r not able allow to sing n drink at the same time.

i know that lah. but people go mg where got sing n drink. if the butch anti-vice officer kick open the door and see the chabor naked on me and my snake ready 2 strike how? she wont give me the thumbs up and wink at me and just bring the chabor away right?

i dunno how 2 explain 2 the significant other how come i go business meeting in jurong end up in tanjong katong and end up in jail.

chinois
07-06-2004, 10:13 AM
back to this thread.

yo bro I'm helping u to chose where 2 go as u want it 2 be reasonable cost so I feel tat MG is the only best place 2 go as the damage is not expensive ok 2 answer yr question etc for a small room it cost abt $110-120 wit 2 jug of beer n mid room is $160-170 3 jug of beer during HH so u see if u compare MG n the rest of the KTV MG is much cheaper n is quite happening also n last but not least pls lah if the place kenna raid there's nothing 2 do wit us ok n the police dont always go around 2 raid places ya........the rest is up 2 u ok......cheeerrrsssss

sadfa
07-06-2004, 10:17 AM
yo bro I'm helping u to chose where 2 go as u want it 2 be reasonable cost so I feel tat MG is the only best place 2 go as the damage is not expensive ok 2 answer yr question etc for a small room it cost abt $110-120 wit 2 jug of beer n mid room is $160-170 3 jug of beer during HH so u see if u compare MG n the rest of the KTV MG is much cheaper n is quite happening also n last but not least pls lah if the place kenna raid there's nothing 2 do wit us ok n the police dont always go around 2 raid places ya........the rest is up 2 u ok......cheeerrrsssss

dun worry bro chinois. would not blame u. we go we bear our own responsibilities. thanks for recommendation.

i thought the room charge is hourly?

chowahbeng
07-06-2004, 10:41 AM
Are any of these ktv girls from china as in peidu mama? Sounds like them a lot :D

naemlo
07-06-2004, 10:56 AM
i know that lah. but people go mg where got sing n drink. if the butch anti-vice officer kick open the door and see the chabor naked on me and my snake ready 2 strike how? she wont give me the thumbs up and wink at me and just bring the chabor away right?

i dunno how 2 explain 2 the significant other how come i go business meeting in jurong end up in tanjong katong and end up in jail.

If u want to use your snake in the room, i think better find other KTVs... MG very very very rare.... BTW u did not specify that... Normally in these KTVs, rabba only..... if u want a workout, there r plenty of hotels nearby.....

sadfa
07-06-2004, 11:01 AM
If u want to use your snake in the room, i think better find other KTVs... MG very very very rare.... BTW u did not specify that... Normally in these KTVs, rabba only..... if u want a workout, there r plenty of hotels nearby.....

huh? i thought common in mg?
my bro 1st time there (cannot remember the charbor who) and the charbor take out his snake already.
but i emphasis this is last last time hor. now mg very clean healthy family fun hor, mr anti vice.

forex
07-06-2004, 11:38 AM
huh? i thought common in mg?
my bro 1st time there (cannot remember the charbor who) and the charbor take out his snake already.
but i emphasis this is last last time hor. now mg very clean healthy family fun hor, mr anti vice.

rolex..i think now switch to swatch liao, plastic one. mg like all others have license to provide singing, drinking and if you want to use snakey for you know what purposes, everywhere also indecent act, public nusiance, etc. common in mg? i think you hear too many stories liao.

and PDMM, some ktv got. but mg so far maybe mama but not PD.

sadfa
07-06-2004, 12:17 PM
rolex..i think now switch to swatch liao, plastic one. mg like all others have license to provide singing, drinking and if you want to use snakey for you know what purposes, everywhere also indecent act, public nusiance, etc. common in mg? i think you hear too many stories liao.

and PDMM, some ktv got. but mg so far maybe mama but not PD.

not hear, see 4 myself.

anyway snake action quite common. depending on what extent. if u talking about real penetration, never see b4. if u talking about releasing and stroking it, then quite common. but mr anti-vice wont like even the stroking.

massagelover
15-06-2004, 11:05 AM
you guys have been going to wrong ktvs.

just go to any KTV in any town in Malaysia, u will find better quality at lower rate.

There is one good one in Malacca, called Cinta. the room and the girls a little expensive but if u know how to tip the mummy, u are in for a good time.