PDA

View Full Version : Why Sharking For Girls Will Always Leave You Hungry‏

warbird
24-05-2010, 05:27 PM
I'm starting this new thread bcos I was afflicted w/ a common disease among men called "sharking." But being a shark aka chi ko pek aka 大色狼 is but a symptom n sign of a more intractable n very prevalent underlying problem.:(

Most of us agonize over the past n worry abt the future n we pursue our OUTER PURPOSE of fame, money, status, security, sex, love, happiness, religious beliefs, etc. n we always depend on something OUTSIDE of ourselves. Let me be blunt. Nothing external to u is 100% dependable n fulfilling, not even ur family, lover or beloved religion. You'll be very disappointed bcos all external things r ephemeral n will vanish sooner or later...or u could depart first.

The solution, I hv found, is to achieve ur INNER PURPOSE of being ur TRUE SELF, to live in the eternal present moment, one moment at a time, which is the ONLY reality. You may pursue ur OUTER PURPOSE, whatever it is, for fun n adventure. But u must be totally detached from its outcome. Ironically, letting go of wat u want is the only way to get it.:p

Many yrs ago, I thought if only I could become independently wealthy n had a nice family, I would be contented n happy. I was wrong.

Then 1 1/2 yrs ago I thought if only I could taste a few chio pussies of my type I would be whole n fulfilled. I was wrong again. But my dissatisfaction n my need for ever more pussies has led me to realize the importance of being my TRUE SELF. I like to say a big thank u to all my past n current BAO-ees for being a pivotal factor in leading me to see the LIGHT n towards the RIGHT PATH. Ths, hehehe.;)

A few days ago, I received the following email from an Ang Mo guru from Gotham country. He is on to something that I also discovered a short time ago. I hv taken the liberty to add my personal perspective in parentheses.

Hi Bro Warbird,

I want to tell you about a "dark" period of my life....

My "sharking" days.

Do you remember me? At the bars... the clubs... parties... at the festivals...

(I know exactly where u r coming from. My frens, SBF bros n I r also sharking for chio pussies in KTVs/HFJs, schools, etc., in SIN, PRC n elsewhere...)

Gliding through the crowd, scanning, scanning.

No eye contact with the other guys, just a critical, objectifying, cold eyed gaze, looking for...

Women. "Hot" women, to be exact.

(Yeah, are u describing me? I'm always looking for chio n sexy pussies of MY TYPE. I used to dehumanize these gals n view them as prime meat, visualizing them being stark naked, trying to gauge the dimensions of her body parts, including her HT, WT, cup size, arms n legs n butt size, even trying to picture the appearance, tightness n wetness of their pussies...and how they would respond n scream when they r in continuously orgasmic state or COS, hahaha.)

Yeah, I used to be "that guy." My eyes would rest on one woman after the other, before dismissing her and moving on to the next. What about her? Nah, her hair looks kind of stringy. Next...

Hmm, now THIS girl is cute... eh... a bit too old for me. Next....

Other men weren't really fellow human beings to me - they were "obstacles," "competition" or "cockblocks."

( Wow, we hv a lot in common! I'm always trying to find MY TYPE of pussies: Young, chio, fair n tall w/ natural B/C boobs, proportionate body parts including head, neck, torso, waist, butt n limbs. I prefer those who r smart, educated. A Fujian accent is a plus. A virgin is an added bonus of course. Call me asap if u find such a gal, pls.)

That's what I mean by "sharking." And those were some dark days, because on the inside, I was trying to fill a "hole" inside, and I was suffering.

(You're right on, guru. I'm a "shark" or "predator" or "chi ko pek" or “大色狼。” But I'm not apologetic n hv no qualms for being such a person. I'm a MAN.)

And if you've ever experienced this - the feeling of desperately looking to find the women you can "get"... then you know how much it sucks to be "sharking" - whether you admit it to yourself or not...

It wasn't until my partner XX and I were working on what would eventually be the XYZ program, our Inner Game Training Model, that I suddenly had a realization that changed my life... and may end up changing yours, too.

Are you ready?

Here it is.

(Yes, there were periods when I was needy n desperately looking for chio pussies. Not anymore as my plate is overflowing...hehehe.)

You will *never* be fulfilled by something OUTSIDE of yourself.

I'll say it again.

You will *NEVER* be fulfilled by something OUTSIDE of yourself.

In other words, until you can truly enjoy exactly what's going on, INDEPENDENT of external circumstances, then your fulfillment is EXTERNALLY DEFINED.

When I got this, it became clear that my "sharking" days were over.

I mean, who cares how many "hot women" I "get" if I still felt empty on the inside?

And so I stopped looking outside myself for satisfaction, and focused on CREATING fulfillment through my day-to-day enjoyment of WHATEVER was happening - independent of the external circumstances... and it made a HUGE difference in my happiness, and my success with women.

(RIGHT ON. Even w/ my plate overflowing, I was still not completely satisfied bcos I wanted even more, although I was already going beyond my physical limits...my body very tired but my mind still very hungry! Fortunately, I hv realized the significance of achieving the INNER PURPOSE of being my TRUE SELF. I now pursue my OUTER PURPOSE merely for fun n adventure n I'm completely detached from the outcome. 置结果于度外, 置胜败于度外, 置生死于度外。 Having such a MANLY n FEARLESS attitude attracts all the good things in life, including women.:D

THE BREAKTHROUGH I GOT

The second stage of our Inner Game Training Model is what did it for me. We call this "Appreciation." By "Appreciation", we mean embracing, accepting, and being a "yes" to whatever it is we're experiencing .

Yes... even if it's sadness, anger, joy, fear, doubt, excitement, turn on or frustration.

Without full and complete Appreciation for where you are at

and who you are with,

in every given moment,

to some degree,

YOU are SUFFERING.

When I AM fully Appreciating and embracing whatever's happening in any given moment, it doesn't matter WHAT my life circumstances are, or how ANY woman relates to me.

And guess what?

The more I put my attention on celebrating the women AND the men around me, the women who see me having fun, celebrating them and everyone else, become attracted and intrigued, and actually seek Me out...

(Yes, we all must live in the eternal present moment which is the ONLY reality.)

TRY THIS QUICK EXERCISE

Next time you're at a party or social event, stop seeking out the hotties, and focus on enjoying EVERYONE you meet - the guys, the old ladies, babies... Seriously, EVERYONE you meet. Make it a game to find out what you can celebrate, enjoy and appreciate about each person you come into contact with.

And from this place, notice what kind of a difference it makes in the quality of your interactions, and of your evening. As you cultivate this ability, you'll find yourself ATTRACTING the hotties, rather than trying to go "GET" them.

Besides... who needs to "shark" when all the fish are coming right to you?

(Great advice. I'm working diligently towards achieving just that. I hv found meditation n self hypnosis to be extremely helpful. By being such an "enlightened real man," one will attract not only women, but also happiness, fulfillment, good health n wealth, etc.)

Best,

Your Guru

(Ths u for ur great advice n guidance. I'm improving every hr, every day, in every way...)

BTW, I would appreciate comments n criticisms from all samsters.

Cheers!

Bro WB

PS: I can only post infrequently due to mu heavy work load, pls continue the discussions in my absence.

warbird
31-01-2014, 02:24 PM
What an auspicious day!

Wishing everyone here a Happy and Prosperous Lunar New year!!

Bro WB

Meow^^
31-01-2014, 02:39 PM
Er.....

What talking you? :D

ch33zy
31-01-2014, 02:55 PM
Impressive sharing.. Not many guys understand this clearly.. Thanks for the clear explanation.. :)

Happy Chinese New Year!! Huat!!

formidable
31-01-2014, 03:54 PM
Alpha male related maybe... Happy Lunar New Year to all

warbird
01-02-2014, 11:20 AM
Er.....

Dear bro,

Don't quite understand your question.

Impressive sharing.. Not many guys understand this clearly.. Thanks for the clear explanation.. :)

Happy Chinese New Year!! Huat!!

Dear bro,

Yes, few people realize that true happiness, love, success, fulfillment...come from within oneself and don't depend on any outside conditions or persons.

Alpha male related maybe... Happy Lunar New Year to all

Dear bro,

Indirectly maybe, but more related to self mastery.

A man who has truly mastered these principles is someone who is very attractive to all women haha.

Cheers!

Bro WB

DarkAsh
01-02-2014, 03:14 PM
interesting angle bro :)

ah rat
02-02-2014, 07:54 AM
Er.....

Sis u want to get 'Sharking' :D

MonyMony
02-02-2014, 02:19 PM
Well said bro warbird! I totally agreed on your point. It's a win win situation ... Happy cny!

2centsworth
02-02-2014, 03:13 PM
You remind me of Barney Stinson. :p

warbird
04-02-2014, 10:44 AM
interesting angle bro :)

Change your attitude, change your life!

Sis u want to get 'Sharking' :D

"Sharking" will always leave one hungry n frustrated, whether it's for fame, money, power, pussies, love, position, etc.

Well said bro warbird! I totally agreed on your point. It's a win win situation ... Happy cny!

Yes, win-win-win situation if you don't depend on anything outside yourself for happiness and fulfillment...

You remind me of Barney Stinson.
:p

Bro,

I'm a different person now.

Cheers!

Bro WB

bigbrudder
04-02-2014, 03:54 PM
Sounded like you have too much of a good thing, that you start to lose interest in that pursuit. Correct me if I am wrong, like I hear senior management complaining that they had too much abalone and crave for a good plate of hokkien mee.

After a while, am sure the craving for abalone will return. :D

BoinKING
04-02-2014, 04:10 PM
so weird.. sharking.

well some men are indefinitely be hunters, you can't deny your nature.. you can only suppress it... for so long.
These men have high to very high sex drives, and you can't help it unless you become asexual.

You can play it down to say it's a inner void, blah blah.. end of the day it's the primitive primal craving.

as to how long before the beast goes rampant? That only you will know.

warbird
19-02-2014, 11:21 AM
so weird.. sharking.

well some men are indefinitely be hunters, you can't deny your nature.. you can only suppress it... for so long.
These men have high to very high sex drives, and you can't help it unless you become asexual.

You can play it down to say it's a inner void, blah blah.. end of the day it's the primitive primal craving.

as to how long before the beast goes rampant? That only you will know.

Hi bro BoinKING,

Tks for ur post.

Interesting, about 1% of healthy men are asexual. They are physically, mentally n hormonally completely normal. They hv zero sexual interest in women and men. They don't masturbate. Go figure.

Slightly higher % of healthy women are asexual...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asexuality

Cheers!

Bro WB

ahpui99
19-02-2014, 02:39 PM
Bookmarking this

Warbird is my hero

warbird
20-02-2014, 12:04 PM
Sounded like you have too much of a good thing, that you start to lose interest in that pursuit. Correct me if I am wrong, like I hear senior management complaining that they had too much abalone and crave for a good plate of hokkien mee.

After a while, am sure the craving for abalone will return. :D

Hi bigbrudder,

Variety is the spice of life.

Bookmarking this

Warbird is my hero

Bro.

I'm just a diligent learner.

I hv discovered that true happiness n peace come from within me. As hard as I hv tried, I can't find it outside myself...

But everyone is different.

Some people may find happiness n peace in having great wealth, "absolute power," "true love," fame, harem of beautiful SYTs/women of their type,"excellent health," great family life, "successful" descendants, faith, religious beliefs, spiritual well being, "enlightenment," or all of the above hahaha...good for them!!

Cheers!

Bro WB

PrinceCharles
20-02-2014, 01:39 PM
Variety is the spice of life.

Agreed with this definately ;)

freezetheDB
23-02-2014, 06:17 PM
bro warbird
spoken like a true war veteran

cheers

Siriusam
25-02-2014, 04:51 PM
If we can achieve this we would be monks liao. Then we would all go to Nirvana. But temptation is hard to overcome. I salute you if you can attain complete enlightenment.

Not just for sexual matters, it applies to other contentment in life too, such as fame and fortune. One thought at a time, one step closer to Nirvana.

Thank you for your sharing bro, I must reflect on myself now.

warbird
15-03-2014, 01:57 PM
Agreed with this definately ;)

Life is wonderful!

bro warbird
spoken like a true war veteran

cheers

Bro freezetheDB,

Not a veteran. I'm merely working hard to improve myself.

If we can achieve this we would be monks liao. Then we would all go to Nirvana. But temptation is hard to overcome. I salute you if you can attain complete enlightenment.

Not just for sexual matters, it applies to other contentment in life too, such as fame and fortune. One thought at a time, one step closer to Nirvana.

Thank you for your sharing bro, I must reflect on myself now.

Bro Siriusam,

No need to be a monk. It's ok to go w/ the flow n do whatever you think will make u happy n contented.

Cheers!

Bro WB

ahpui99
15-03-2014, 04:29 PM
Hi bro warbird

Totally agree with your thoughts on this matter. Not to say i am very significantly well off now, but i make more money than i used to, 10 times more in fact compared to 10 years ago.

Am i 10 times more happy? Not really, and sometimes i see brudders sink into gambling, whores or trying to live a lifestyle in which is too highly geared up.

Happiness needs to be found from within.

Always happy to hear from u, bro!!

warbird
27-04-2014, 02:46 AM
Bookmarking this

Warbird is my hero

Bro ahpui99,

I'm no hero, just a lao chee ko pek who is determined to improve himself every day.

Cheers!

Bro WB

PeteTsang69
16-05-2014, 12:55 PM
going thru a transition period now ...but want to up this thread ...i come back to it often, but most recently

really helps to manage ones life ...not to feel less ...actually its to feel more ..

but be less affected by the external ... and be driven by internal in all matters of life ...love, work, career, family etc

bro warbird, tried to up again, but dont allow me ..must spread my points :D

warbird
13-08-2016, 10:40 AM
Good morning!

Since starting this thread over 6 years ago, I hv only improved slightly in my inner purpose n self mastery. I hv a long way to go.

"Sharking" will always leave a man hungry, whether it's for chio pussies or money or fame or for anything else. The First Emperor of China died a very hungry man. He knew he had failed to achieve immortality...

Cheers!

Bro WB

VicePresident
13-08-2016, 11:27 AM
Support bro WB here. Cheers!

Nioc
14-08-2016, 08:40 AM
Support for bro warbird as well.