PDA

View Full Version : Bonking younger girls good for health?

(-_-)
24-05-2010, 01:40 PM
Read somewhere from another thread that it is advisable to abstain from bonking someone older than you especially if she is above 25 to prevent shortening of health. If this is true it would concerned most of the bros here is Sammyboyforum. Below are some posts from that particular 'Qi master'. What do you all think? Any experts here to clarify?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

MILF are mostly past 25 or past 30. They have very little 'Qi', and with those who are already mothers, they would have lost 90% of 'Qi' during childbirth.

You can never get 'Qi' from MILF for the simple reason that they don't have much. The interaction between male 'Qi' and female 'Qi' is via a process called diffusion where molecules from a higher concentration to a lower concentration.

Stick to SYTs.

Your sperm is not known as 精 for nothing. They're molecules of high concentration of your 'Qi', and it's the 'Qi' brings life.

BTW, why do you think ancient Emperors and Kings used to have 3000 concubines. They were not sex crazy, okay ? The concubines were sent to the palace at the age of 15 or 16, and unless you give birth to a prince, after the girl became a lau kwei boo, she would be cast into the cold palace.

Those 3000 concubines were health supplement that helped prolong the life of the Emperors.

The difference is like wearing perfume on your body and getting a whiff of the fragrance when a person wearing perfume walks past.

When you do it raw, the exchange of 'Qi' is of high concentration.

I tell you foolish men treat sex solely as a form of shiokness. The wise men use sex as health supplement. So choose your meat "wisely". You could be inviting 蜘蛛精 or 白骨精 who offers shiokness but at the same time drain you of your 'Qi'.

Speaking of Lau Kwei Boo, I have something to say about Lau Ter Boo (old sow or female pig).

You know the profits made from selling bak gua are gross. The reason is bak gua are made from the meat of old sow, which of course are dirt cheap. The old sow have given birth to enough piglets and could no longer give birth. In effect, they're waiting on the death rows, and bak gua seller will pick them up and use their meat to make bak gua.

There is something of a paradox between man and woman, it seems. The more 'Qi' a man has, the hornier he becomes. His 'Qi' overflows and creates a desire to 'let go'.

Women on the other hand, when they are lacking in 'Qi' they feel a stronger urge to 'absorb' Qi from man, and as a result, horny.

Why do people observe that women past 30 are horny, 40 plus even worse ? Whilst man is the reverse.

So don't think that you strike lottery when you meet a horny MILF. You're not far from death row, or at least you will meet impotency much earlier.

Okay, I will further enlighten you on this. You know 紅棗?This is an ancient practice. When a virgin girl is about to 破處, the wealthy man will buy her first night. Many people think buying first night means going in and fuck the hell out of her. That is not the reason why the first night is especially expensive.

One week before the 1st night, the mamasan will insert a 紅棗 into the vagina of the virgin girl. On the 1st night, the man who bought her first night will swallow that 紅棗。

Rule No. 1 - Avoid MILFs.

Rule No. 2 - Change your mindset about sex. It's not about shiokness; it's about maintaining good health. You will begin to appreciate the value of virgin girls.

If SYT is between 18 - 22 (above 25 cannot be considered SYT), her Qi replenishes fast just like blood cells.

She cannot offer you her Qi indefinitely. At about 24, she is not regenerating Qi as much as she was at 18/22. So if you marry a young SYT, you've a few years to 進補。

You notice footballers when they are below 20 it's easy for them to recover from injuries. But at 30, it takes a longer time to recover. It's because there is not as much Qi as before.

Qi is LIFE !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

For your info, the thread is 'Being sucked by girl when you're ejaculating'.

Johnston
24-05-2010, 01:53 PM
Read somewhere from another thread that it is advisable to abstain from bonking someone older than you especially if she is above 25 to prevent shortening of health. If this is true it would concerned most of the bros here is Sammyboyforum.

For your info, if this info is correct then why is there info that the Emperors of old time just for your info fucked too much young gal then they peng san which caused in the modern day we read the info that so and so Emperor die because over sex huh so i inform you clearly that the info which you want to inform us is clearly WRONG and you should inform whoever give you that info he sucks ass so please use the info available in modern time to check your info so that you dont give us wrong info in order to help us have better info.

Just For Your Info. :D

Johnston
24-05-2010, 02:03 PM
For Your Info:
Is fucking a younger girl going to give u more qi/yang/yin/ba qua?

:D
Is this going to counter act the confirm negative effects of these items which For Your Info got Scientist Evidence that is no good for you.

Carbon monoxide
Ciggerate
ALcohol
High stress environment
all the yum stuff that is in our food today?

:rolleyes:

icefreezed
24-05-2010, 02:06 PM
and fyi.. in ancient history, those emperors do not have intercourse with all their concubines la. He doesn't even meet some of them. the concubines could exist for reasons like, superstitions (to avert a misfortune that may befall the emperor).

i am surprised people still believe in this. in modern times, one should be more apprehensive of what even the younger girls may possibly give you (oh i mean STIs, HIV. one can't confirm her virginity until he's at it right? even then, u may not be able to tell for sure.) than be concerned about the good health issue.

no point for all the hassle. finding a right partner is tough enough, why make things harder? hit the gym anytime man. and have extra helpings of veggies and fruits. i suppose that's definitely gonna be good for health. :)

i think the japanese are better at longevity.

Johnston
24-05-2010, 02:12 PM
Your sperm is not known as 精 for nothing. They're molecules of high concentration of your 'Qi', and it's the 'Qi' brings life.

There is something of a paradox between man and woman, it seems. The more 'Qi' a man has, the hornier he becomes. His 'Qi' overflows and creates a desire to 'let go'.

Women on the other hand, when they are lacking in 'Qi' they feel a stronger urge to 'absorb' Qi from man, and as a result, horny.

So don't think that you strike lottery when you meet a horny MILF. You're not far from death row, or at least you will meet impotency much earlier.
Qi is LIFE !
--

I further like to inform you i can go down to Hell now, stand infront of that mirror / Yen Lo-Wang and affirm:
I have since the age of around about 16 starting "RELEASING QI" and throughout my life up till now i have regularly RELEASE QI a minimum of 3 times daily (i make it up on weekends), and there are not more than 30 days i have not RELEASE QI.

I look below legal age to buy ciggerate/alcohol. :rolleyes:

Even after extreme release QI i dont seem to be any less hornier.

if u take 10 x 365 x 3 that gives you 10950 time QI RELEASED (take note this is a bare minumum), and if i follow your logic that release QI = impotency/shorten life I SHOULD BE DEAD BY NOW.:cool:

So how huh? Am i right or your Qi Master right?

Johnston
24-05-2010, 02:18 PM
and fyi.. in ancient history, those emperors do not have intercourse with all their concubines la. He doesn't even meet some of them. the concubines could exist for reasons like, superstitions (to avert a misfortune that may befall the emperor).

)

FOR YOUR INFO (TS), they can drag out one x concubine/court lady want to attract the Emperor and fuck into 8 episodes TVB drama. :rolleyes: They also can drag out the Emperor take one concubine the Queen kpkb and then must patpat to sayang for 3 episode.

Further For Your Info, if an Emperor whole day fuck around, surely someone will notice and the INFO will filter down to modern day at least 20% lah... "So and so Emperor all day indulge in woman and neglected the State Affairs"

But dont take my info for the truth, why not check it up the info on
Hugh Hefner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugh_Hefner)
Born Hugh Marston Hefner April 9, 1926 (age 84)

Why he havent die yet? :rolleyes:

jacky43
24-05-2010, 02:22 PM
Perhaps the topic should b herbs for improve men's election? Now adays, this new gen of TCM doctors do not posess this knowledge. Allow me to share this infos fr 1such retired doctor, about 20yrs ago.

He said a herbs called, "pearl power' taken for cough. That time it was allowed in TCM, today i not so sure. Original format was powder form, add some water apply onto dicks. He claim it has powerful effects!

However, i don't believe and dare not try it. I used to think solong as i am in good health, no pressure fr whatever, age is not an issue. If cannot do it now, try another time.

Tripster
24-05-2010, 03:38 PM
Man is YANG and Women is YIN. When man and women have sex, the YANG Qi in the Jin is shot into the Woman and Yin and Yang is whole and one. When the Woman orgasms, her Yin nurishes and protects the Man in one cycle.

But if you masturbate too often without having sex with a woman, if you your didi is not connected to her pussy, you will not enjoy the cycle nuture of Yin and Yang sexual cycle. That is when the Man starts to loose vitality.

Masturbate was much as you need, but practice locking your lower gate and do not cum. Losing Jin is losing vitality. But have sex often and bring your partner to orgasm to enjoy the Yin/Yang sexual cycle. This is nourishing and helps build vitality.

peace

trip

Sender
24-05-2010, 04:12 PM
For your info, if this info is correct then why is there info that the Emperors of old time just for your info fucked too much young gal then they peng san which caused in the modern day we read the info that so and so Emperor die because over sex huh so i inform you clearly that the info which you want to inform us is clearly WRONG and you should inform whoever give you that info he sucks ass so please use the info available in modern time to check your info so that you dont give us wrong info in order to help us have better info.

Just For Your Info. :D

That has to be the most confusing and yet funniest post I have seen :D

To improve sexual health, just do mild exercise regularly. For assistance, try taking garlic or ginko bilboa. It helps to boost vitality. Ginseng powder pills are good also.

jimmeng
24-05-2010, 04:13 PM
Masturbate was much as you need, but practice locking your lower gate and do not cum. Losing Jin is losing vitality. But have sex often and bring your partner to orgasm to enjoy the Yin/Yang sexual cycle. This is nourishing and helps build vitality.

peace

trip

hehehe well said, I heard about this also :D

red_squirrel
24-05-2010, 05:06 PM
Perhaps the topic should b herbs for improve men's election?

Men's ELECTION?? Perhaps we will need to vote to achieve it :D.

Cheers.

Gaia81
24-05-2010, 05:11 PM
I think this is bullshit. It is a plot to get everyone to stop fucking MILFs so that the TS can have all the MILFs to himself.

Johnston
24-05-2010, 06:42 PM
. Some prefer modern science, while others prefer traditional medicine. When you believe in the something, somehow, your mind makes it work. Psychologically.. ;)

Oh so human health is controlled by Humors Etc?
Humorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humours)

IF you are sick i should cut or put leechs on you to suck out the bad blood?
Bloodletting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_letting)
'
Or maybe your sickness is because there are EVIL SPIRIT in your head and to cure your sickness i need to make a HOLE IN YOUR SKULL
Trepanning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trepanation)

Also if i close my eyes and believe really hard that
1) Water Chemical Composition is H804NaCL thats what makes up this water im drinking now
2)Concrete is make up of Air and Sand
3) Our solar system revolve around us
Copernican heliocentrism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copernican_heliocentrism)

:rolleyes: So tell me why should i believe Chinese Medicine instead of those other 3 medicines, one of which is even longer than China (Unless u tell me in caveman time there is the Emperor etc):D

Johnston
24-05-2010, 06:46 PM
But if you masturbate too often without having sex with a woman, if you your didi is not connected to her pussy, you will not enjoy the cycle nuture of Yin and Yang sexual cycle. That is when the Man starts to loose vitality.

So is it if i fuck the charbor for 2 hours but only come one time on her face i can enjoy the cycle?

What if once my dick see her i can marikita and shoot out my sperms into wherever i want?

How about if i freeze my QI and one shot i use turkey baster to inject 1 Liter or more of QI into her?

WHY AM I STILL LOOKING LIKE FUCKING UNDERAGE BOY AND I STILL CAN RELEASE QI REGULAR AFTER RELEASE QI AN ESTIMATE 11K TIME?

joew2005
24-05-2010, 08:00 PM
old believe ..... w/o any proof. :(

Johnston
24-05-2010, 09:52 PM
old believe ..... w/o any proof. :

Hohohohoho i remind you that when Vacinnation first start people Kpkb about "WHY FUCK WILL INJECT THING FROM COW PROTECT ME FROM SMALLPOX" :D

That time all the doctor also kpkb about humors and bloodletting etc :rolleyes:

You certainly dont complain about getting Vacinnation now, do you? :cool:

JoeHope
24-05-2010, 10:16 PM
Men's ELECTION?? Perhaps we will need to vote to achieve it .

What is Men's ELECTION got to do with this topic ??? :confused:

josephjo
25-05-2010, 01:40 AM
no lah.. fucking underage girls shortens your life... Rotans and Jail doesn't really lengthen your life.

joew2005
25-05-2010, 06:32 AM
Hohohohoho i remind you that when Vacinnation first start people Kpkb about "WHY FUCK WILL INJECT THING FROM COW PROTECT ME FROM SMALLPOX" :D

That time all the doctor also kpkb about humors and bloodletting etc :rolleyes:

You certainly dont complain about getting Vacinnation now, do you? :cool:

bro,i agree with u 2 a certain extent .....
but then vacinnation has medical proof.
wat medical ground is there 2 proof tat "bonking younger gals good 4 health" ?:confused:
2 veri different issue 2 me ..... @ least.

digdug
25-05-2010, 08:52 AM
I've been recently bonking a gal 17 years younger than me. My wife and colleagues commented that my gray hair seems to be getting darker these days.

So, yeah, it's good for health..

Tripster
25-05-2010, 09:49 AM
So is it if i fuck the charbor for 2 hours but only come one time on her face i can enjoy the cycle?

What if once my dick see her i can marikita and shoot out my sperms into wherever i want?

How about if i freeze my QI and one shot i use turkey baster to inject 1 Liter or more of QI into her?

WHY AM I STILL LOOKING LIKE FUCKING UNDERAGE BOY AND I STILL CAN RELEASE QI REGULAR AFTER RELEASE QI AN ESTIMATE 11K TIME?

Sex is not an act. it is the union of the sexual cycle that is complementary. That is where you gain the benefits. You can masturbate and ejaculate 20x a day. Keep this routine up for the next 10 weeks, your vitality will suffer somewhat...you can give it a try...and let's compare notes...:)

peace
trip

Johnston
25-05-2010, 10:33 AM
Sex is not an act. it is the union of the sexual cycle that is complementary. That is where you gain the benefits. You can masturbate and ejaculate 20x a day. Keep this routine up for the next 10 weeks, your vitality will suffer somewhat...you can give it a try...and let's compare notes...:)

peace
trip

nabei u dont know what is call 10 year?
10 year = 52 w weeks so i have been maintain for 520 weeks and i tell u i still sleep only a few hours each day and do 12 hour shifts regular .

I am still Vital :eek:
(ps i just release qi 3 times in the morning)

Haden
25-05-2010, 10:36 AM
Somebody check Bro Johnston for the horny gene. I want some of those :D

shchen
25-05-2010, 10:47 AM
I do not think fucking any young girl will help you to gain any qi from the girl, as we all use the CD.

The only way to gain the qi is doing it RAW, if RAW you will put yourself is high chances to get STD or AID. Unless you are making with your girl friend than it is another story.

VanGogh
25-05-2010, 11:00 AM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/184920-being-sucked-girl-when-youre-ejaculating.html

Dear TS, did all your info came from the above thread ?? What happened to you in thread ?? :rolleyes:

It seems very Senior Bros are accusing you of hijacking the above thread isn't it ???

And BTW, if you do a wiki, you would had know that Chinese Emperors, from Tang till Ming Dynasty, did not live very long, correct me if i'm wrong, but Zhu Yuanzhang, Ming's Dynasty First Emperor, is considered the longest living Emperor at the age of 69. This may be due to the fact that he was a Buddisth Monk in his younger years before becoming Emperor.

I mentioned till Ming Dynasty as the Manchus of Qing Dynasty , from what I've read, had less concubines, and their longest living Emperor is Emperor Kangxi, who died at 80.

Xgenre
25-05-2010, 11:18 AM
I believe TS quoted the post as a topic for discussion. If you disagree, fine. You have every right to. Just don't see the need for such agitated posts. Right Johnston? It is after all a sex forum. Besides, such stories have been around for centuries. It's not as if the TS came out with something new.

There are 2 well-known examples in recent press reports. Anyone noticed Goh Keng Swee (91)'s wife is 20 years younger than him? Kelantan's sultan's 2nd wife is in her 30s while he is in his 60s. I think there is some truth to the matter. I used to be really sceptical about such claims until I've met real life examples of guys with spouses much younger than themselves. These guys are just your normal people but I do notice their health improving when they are with younger girls.

When I asked them about it, they told me about the old belief that being with a younger girl promotes longevity. Being with a younger girl makes an older man feel more attractive. The older man feels more incentive to dress up, look good, look forward to sex, chat about younger topics. It improves his overall well-being and that promotes longevity. I'm sure the sex helps.

Johnston
25-05-2010, 12:02 PM
Somehow i dont think either the Kelantan Sultan or Dr Goh needed to line up at polyclinic...

But however the Tang Boss did indeed pay money to buy a kidney instead of going through long drama of "oh shitx when will i get a kidney from the donor?"":rolleyes:

Show me a verifiable example that a poor fellow extends his life by continually fucking younger girls while continuing to drink, smoke, eat meat and not exercise :D
Something like this...
Jeanne Calment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeanne_Calment)

or this
Christian Mortensen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Mortensen)

Remember: Verifiable evidence that the person is 1) Poor 2)fucks young girls all the time.

Xgenre
25-05-2010, 12:19 PM
Show me a verifiable example that a poor fellow extends his life by continually fucking younger girls while continuing to drink, smoke, eat meat and not exercise :D

Why does anyone need to show you any proof? The last I checked, the name of this forum is 'Adult discussions about sex.' Discussions. Why do you need to prove that you are the authority on this topic by citing so many weblinks?

TS shared an article. You talk cock about it, I talk cock about it, we all talk cock about it and move on lar. A few days later, threads like these will die a natural death. Everyone's post you got to comment and even attack. We come into SBF to relax, not quarrel or write a thesis for our future generations you know?

Why do you have to use nabei to reply people? You senior also must show respect to others what. If the first post is shared by a senior SBF guy, I think the response you will give will be very different.

Tripster
25-05-2010, 12:56 PM
10 year = 52 w weeks so i have been maintain for 520 weeks and i tell u i still sleep only a few hours each day and do 12 hour shifts regular .

I am still Vital :eek:
(ps i just release qi 3 times in the morning)

Bro, no problem. Keep it up. I hope you will cum for a long time at the same rate and forever keep happy. You must belong to a very different group of men...most of us are not that lucky...

btw, my nick is Trip. Not Nabei...

peace

Johnston
25-05-2010, 02:31 PM
ah, but i d0nt go off to every thread do i? Only when its ridiculous or patently wrong like this. There is n0 quantifiable proof that all this qi and whatever theory of banging young/old gals sucks or replenishes life. Annabel ch0ng fucked lots t0o but she still l0oks o5d n0w. Nevertheless i apologise becos i have g0ne over board.

Frankiestine
25-05-2010, 02:45 PM
And BTW, if you do a wiki, you would had know that Chinese Emperors, from Tang till Ming Dynasty, did not live very long, correct me if i'm wrong, but Zhu Yuanzhang, Ming's Dynasty First Emperor, is considered the longest living Emperor at the age of 69. This may be due to the fact that he was a Buddisth Monk in his younger years before becoming Emperor.

I mentioned till Ming Dynasty as the Manchus of Qing Dynasty , from what I've read, had less concubines, and their longest living Emperor is Emperor Kangxi, who died at 80.

I also came across a article about most of the chinese emperors had short life precisely because they were bonking too often due to too many concubines...

warbird
26-05-2010, 09:58 AM
I also came across a article about most of the chinese emperors had short life precisely because they were bonking too often due to too many concubines...

Hi esteemed bro Frankiestine,

I believe it's not the bonking per se why many Chinese emperors had short life span.

We need to consider many other factors:

1) Life expectancy in 1900 for an British male was only 30 or so. I suspect it was even shorter in earlier periods.

2) Bonking a different young woman every nite may hv depraved the emperor his rest n sleep which lowered his immunity.

3) Bonking multiple partners increased the risk of STDs including the incurable syphilis (at least in those days). Although all the gals were supposedly virgins when they met the emperor, they might not hv stayed faithful to him despite the various safe guards.

4) The possibility of serious physical injuries to the emperor if the sex act w/ the young gal was particularly vigorous.

BTW, frequent sex actually confers many health benefits which I shall not elaborate.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Frankiestine
26-05-2010, 11:31 AM
Well i guess there are pro and cons to bonking but don't matter to monster as long as i get to die cock standing...:D:D

red_squirrel
27-05-2010, 12:23 AM
What is Men's ELECTION got to do with this topic ??? :confused:

Please refer to post #07 in this thread to get what I meant :D.

Cheers.

tigerprawn
27-05-2010, 12:45 AM
I find it amusing that in today's internet age where knowledge is at your finger tips, there are still those who choose against rationale to believe in some secret ritual during sex to enhance one's sexual health or to fuck young girls to suck their "qi" or something. 20 years ago those kopitiam ah pehs talk this kind of cock like bible boasting of how sexually strong they are because they follow all these self-imposed rules so they got very strong "qi" (when in reality they are breathless from chain smoking, liver damaged from excessive alcohol consumption and arteries choked high blood pressure high cholestrol from unhealthy diet). Unbelievable that this rubbish still has a following today.

But if one were to take a step back and analyse the situation, it is not difficult to realise that almost all these believers are in their middle age or past a certain point in their lives where their stamina, strength, endurance and virility has decreased considerably. More often than not, these same believers have either been smoking and/or drinking for the past 10 or 20 years, not exercise on a regular basis and not eating a healthy diet. In short, after living a super unhealthy life for 10 or more years of abusing their bodies during younger days, instead of realising what the real reason is for their weakened state of sexual prowess and physical health, they choose the easy way out to believe in some mystical "qi" that can be sucked from fucking young girls or just not letting girls suck you dry during blowjob or not fucking MILFs who supposedly will suck away more of their qi. Instead of quitting bad habits like smoking and drinking, starting to exercise on a regular basis and eating and living healthy, which is too much of a chore and too tiring for them, they instead choose to preach some mystical rules and rituals.

Young forumers reading this forum please DON'T BE IGNORANT! If you want to maintain your present sexual energy and performance for the next decades to come, there is no short cut, you need to refrain from picking up bad habits like smoking and drinking, exercise regularly and eat a healthy diet and live a healthy life.

As for those readers here who are so called pass their prime and finding themselves in a weakened physique and lowered sexual perfomance, if you want good health, stop smoking and drinking, start exercising regularly (it is never too late to start), eat and live healthy. Unless you are already crippled with some serious illness or disease, all you need is 1 month of the aforesaid and guaranteed you will immediately see tremendous improvement in your health, stamina, strength, endurance and sexual performance. And the best thing is you can fuck young girls or hot MILFS all you want. Of course healthy living means moderation in everything including sex.

As for those who insist in their beliefs of fucking virgins or young girls or all that sucking qi rubbish, you have the right to practise your own beliefs but please try to refrain from poisoning and misleading the young forumers here; there is no substitute for healthy living and exercise. You cannot smoke drink abuse your body for prolonged periods of time and expect to substitute exercise and healthy living with fucking virgins young girls and sucking qi. No amount of screwing virgins and young girls is going to help because you have already screwed yourself big time by your choice of unhealthy lifestyle.

cckman
27-05-2010, 08:17 PM
I agree there are no such things as fucking a virgin girl can prolonged your life or made you healthier. My uncle, father's younger brother, a big time gangster who believed in these in the end died of AIDS related.

Reason is simple, he buy sex but never wear protection as he is so cock and stupid to believed having sex with virgin girls helped in his luck and a secret to longveity.

I was with him working as his runner when I was in the army as he is a loanshark. Followed him to cheong also, he always go Thailand, Indonesia, vietnam, china to seek for virgin.

He brought me once to Hatyat and paid big sum for a 17 so called virgin girl from village thru his contact in Thailand. We share the room and also he get me another girl and in the same room telling me he reached me how to fuck.

Saw with my own eyes how he really licked the virgin and eat her well. Fucked raw and almost banging the virgin whole night and I of course wear cap and fucked a few times. It was then I knew about his so called beloved in virgin young girls.

He continued his so called secret recipes to good luck and longveity till he diagnosed with AIDS. Died at 47. So pls bro here, don't ever believed in this rubbish. Raw means war. He died young with no children, had lots of money but no life to enjoy. Sigh......

digdug
28-05-2010, 10:25 PM
It is not the qi thing, but the psychological effect that scoring with younger girls that make it "good" for health. Of course, safe sex precautions must be applied.

I'm middle aged and not great looking, but when I hooked up with this great looking younger girl, I think it really made me feel a lot younger.

risingeast
29-05-2010, 12:29 PM
One way of looking at it is he would have fucked a lot more girls in his short life, than many of us in our entire long life - so at least he died happy.
I also have hooked up with a much younger girl, and it also make me feel much younger bec of the companionship and her outlook and zest, not so much of the sex. But the sex is still great!