PDA

View Full Version : Hygiene at TuiNa shops

Schizo
09-05-2004, 11:49 PM
1 thing i found out abt tui na shops nowadays, they nvr bother to change bed sheets or the big towel which we used to cover ourselves. i was covered by tis big towel during the so called massage, then during hj she bought in a smaller one. she used the smaller towel to wipe me after hj, but i used the big towel to wipe myself throughly after tat, including my spe.. then she jus fold the towel n put it back on the bed..........yucks..........i cant imagine how many bros used it b4 me n then after me.

Many threads on bad hygiene at TN shops. Towels are unchanged, just refold and reuse for next customers. Came across pubic hair but gal just brush off. Insisted on changing. Not happy. Why so bad habits.

Just back from KL. Visited Pusat Urut (Massage Centre - like TN shops) and HC. After every session, ALL CHANGE for sheets and towels. That should be the way. Feels clean.

All bros shoudl start asking TN shops to change whenever we suspect they are used and just recycled.

owen10
10-05-2004, 03:20 AM
Many threads on bad hygiene at TN shops. Towels are unchanged, just refold and reuse for next customers. Came across pubic hair but gal just brush off. Insisted on changing. Not happy. Why so bad habits.

Just back from KL. Visited Pusat Urut (Massage Centre - like TN shops) and HC. After every session, ALL CHANGE for sheets and towels. That should be the way. Feels clean.

All bros shoudl start asking TN shops to change whenever we suspect they are used and just recycled.

The safest n most hygienic way? Yes, u guessed it ... BYO - Bring Yr Own towel lor. :D

If u wanna chiong, these r d small hygiene risks u gotta take loh. even if u ask d tui na gal to chg a new towel for u it may juz b anthr used one recycled fr the prev chr who did not soil it. every used bedsheet or towel tt needs to be replaced are costs n work to them ... so if they can siam, they juz siam loh.

wat to do leh? ... ask d Garment to perform hygiene checks n rate them like hawker centres???

girllover
10-05-2004, 03:38 AM
Hahaha bro schizo, its just a habit of the pdmm loh, to them its ok because they are used to that way of doing things. One of the reason I never step into a pdmm tui na shop again is exactly that, I find it very very unhygienic. Even if the bed sheets are changed and u bring your own tower, their hands need to get onto your body one way or another, no contact massage is just too boring, also they need to perform speical mah and I dun want to know what they did to their hands before massaging me, i think a lot of them dun wash their hands before massage do they? I have sensitive skin so cannot really stand the unhygienic way of doing things, for bros who can, think should not be as bad. In addition to bringing own tower, can also make sure they wash their hands before doing the massage, wash their hands before doing special, also errr, better make sure u use your own tower that is used to wipe your didi.

collin_23
10-05-2004, 09:50 AM
Haha...bring own towel? Just like going swiming pool... :D

owen10
10-05-2004, 12:37 PM
i once read a thread, a bro mentioned a PDMM after blowing him actually spat on the floor. Yuccccccccccccks!!!!!! :(

agree wif bro girlover. esp if she's an ang pai, she may serve like consecutive customers non stop round the clock. imagine 1 day she serves 10 customers, n u are d last customer of the day, how many dicks have she rubbed n how many guys have penetrated thru her hole? U could be left licking d saliva of d previous 9 men or yr dick may get in contact with millions of leftover sperm of d previous few guys who bonked her? N u thk she has the time to do a thorough scrub after every job? Every minute is $$$$ to her.

maybe a suggestion to bro schizo: be d very 1st one to visit d tui na shop for every visit lor. like that shd be very safe lah.

devil9992002
10-05-2004, 12:42 PM
maybe a suggestion to bro schizo: be d very 1st one to visit d tui na shop for every visit lor. like that shd be very safe lah.

Wat if she came to work without taking a shower due to O.T. the night b4 ????

monster98
10-05-2004, 01:34 PM

The only word to conclude is " S.W.A.Y

girllover
10-05-2004, 06:12 PM
Hahaha. like that u still dare to ask for special? even if very horny didi also will shrunk lah, kekeke.

samson
10-05-2004, 09:22 PM
That is exactly the reason why I prefer to go to health Centres instead of small Tui Na shops..
The charge at Tui Na shop is not really much cheaper.
Some charge $20 for half hour session.
Some very clean and nice health centre only charge $35 for 45 minutes session. At Health centre you have an attached shower where you can wash thoroughly with the girl. You also can make sure she wash her body well before you lick her. The bed sheet and tower are definitely changed after every use. very customer use at least 2 to 5 towels for each session.

Just can't imagine some sex hungry brothers dare to lick unwashed Tui Na girls and say SIOK and worth every cent.

forex
11-05-2004, 12:41 AM
That is exactly the reason why I prefer to go to health Centres instead of small Tui Na shops..
The charge at Tui Na shop is not really much cheaper.
Some charge $20 for half hour session.
Some very clean and nice health centre only charge $35 for 45 minutes session. At Health centre you have an attached shower where you can wash thoroughly with the girl. You also can make sure she wash her body well before you lick her. The bed sheet and tower are definitely changed after every use. very customer use at least 2 to 5 towels for each session.

Just can't imagine some sex hungry brothers dare to lick unwashed Tui Na girls and say SIOK and worth every cent.

depends actually, if really want good massage, TN better IMO. but do agree the towel at TN a bit dubious. but to me can tolerate as i do not bath before going for TN :D

however to improve hygeine, i suggest they put a air purifier but have not come across.

owen10
11-05-2004, 02:07 AM
depends actually, if really want good massage, TN better IMO. but do agree the towel at TN a bit dubious. but to me can tolerate as i do not bath before going for TN :D

however to improve hygeine, i suggest they put a air purifier but have not come across.

I say, d best deterrent is still to get our Ministry to impose some strict cleanliness guidelines for tuina shops/HCs to follow. And then get officials to conduct surprise checks on shops every now n then n rate them for cleanliness juz like hawker centres. HCs/Shops which are caught for poor hygiene (eg dirty bedsheets, stained towels, smelly pillows) will 1st rcv warning letters, subsequently fines .. n eventually non compliance of which shops will have their licence revoked.

haha .. i thk d shops/HCs' gonna hate me for givin such suggestions. Relax .. this is only a forum to air our views ... i'm our health ministry wont b so eng to bother abt hygiene of such sleazy places. But if any shop owners reading this, pl do somethg abt yr hygiene loh.

cheerzzzzzzzzzzzzz ...

girllover
11-05-2004, 04:01 AM
... but to me can tolerate as i do not bath before going for TN :D
Hahaha bro, thats even worse. Imagine she massage your unshowered body everywhere with her bare hands including your stinky feet, then after that without washing hand, do special. There was once when I took off my shoes and walked around the bed a bit barefooted before lying on the high bed, she massaged my body, then my feet, including the bottom of my feet, quite long and very thoroughly some more, then after that without washing hands, do the special liao, after the session, I thought back, errrr, feels yucky.

Think all the HCs in Singapore are actually pretty clean, even those rundown ones, at least the bedsheets and towers are changed and washed after every session, the only not so clean things I can think of on HC is the age of the low bed, some of them are getting a little too old liao loh.

owen10
11-05-2004, 11:51 AM
bro girlover, u seem to be more active in d tui na/HC threads lately ... u back to the scene or juz taking a break fr yr int'l FLs? :D

wat happen to yr avatar huh?

2003_newbie
11-05-2004, 12:18 PM
Maybe they should have those ratings stick to the front door, like hawker center - 'A' 'B' 'C' 'D' types :p

Tui Na only for those who need a good rub and hj or jg. To copulate, better go HC :)

Idoru
11-05-2004, 12:42 PM

I was bitten by a kind of flea and that was about a month ago and still the sores has not dry up, very itchy. I avoided the shop all together. I apply antibiotics but still the sores persist. My friend recommend me Chinese medicine called "Fresh Grass Oil" hopefully it will help.
Cheers

lppl99
11-05-2004, 12:58 PM
I was bitten by a kind of flea and that was about a month ago and still the sores has not dry up, very itchy. I avoided the shop all together. I apply antibiotics but still the sores persist. My friend recommend me Chinese medicine called "Fresh Grass Oil" hopefully it will help.
Cheers

Hi Bro,

You might want to see doctor about the itchy sores; cause it might be an STD. You never know.

forex
11-05-2004, 02:42 PM
Hahaha bro, thats even worse. Imagine she massage your unshowered body everywhere with her bare hands including your stinky feet, then after that without washing hand, do special.. is the age of the low bed, some of them are getting a little too old liao loh.

so far, never do till the feet part :D

and yes the beds..ek ak ek ak ek ak..arrggggg.

Idoru
11-05-2004, 04:21 PM
Hi Bro,

You might want to see doctor about the itchy sores; cause it might be an STD. You never know.

Thanks Bro. but luckly got bitten on my legs.
Cheers

girllover
11-05-2004, 07:31 PM
bro girlover, u seem to be more active in d tui na/HC threads lately ... u back to the scene or juz taking a break fr yr int'l FLs? :D
wat happen to yr avatar huh?
Hehehe, not lah, me everytime do a new posts search mah, which includes all sections loh, if anything interesting, come in and kay po a bit loh, someimes kaypo at GL thread also, kekeke. Me quit from tuina liao, now dun even dare to go in those just for tuina only without special, also quit from HC liao, find the time too short to enjoy fully, kekeke. Still doing thai FLs once in a while lah, nowadays looking for high quality ones, somehow i was been pampered too much until expectations damn high, so have to choose carefully liao loh or else kena bad session very very sian. I dropped my avatar when something happened a while ago, got idea of my new avatar but haven't design it yet, kekeke.

girllover
11-05-2004, 07:33 PM
so far, never do till the feet part :D
Hahaha, everytime when her hands drifted to the feet, u pulled her hands back up? Kekeke.

chowahbeng
11-05-2004, 10:08 PM
The hygiene factor is bad simply because of two reasons. One of the brothers here had mentioned earlier the cost. Put simply,

#1 - it costs the pdmm $$ to change a towel. So they will reuse towels that are not soiled or not too noticeable.

#2 - the experience pdmms will not wash their hands after each massage. This is because they believe that immediately washing their hands after a strenuous massage on the customer will give them arthritis in the long run.

So now you know :D

pig40
11-05-2004, 10:33 PM
Brothers may contract scabies where the doctor may prescribe Malathion solution to apply on the whole body for one week to fight the lice/mites. It is very itchy. The sores like mosquito bites may be stubborn. Medication has a fragrant smell. Goto TN centres where they have bathroom but the recyclable towels is a potential problem. Save your money lah unless seducing the pdmm is your passion.

planethollywood
18-05-2004, 11:07 AM
To MOST pdmm or tui na centre bosses, hygiene is not in their dictionary. Also, laziness is another factor. How difficult is it to take ALL the used towels and throw it into the washing machine? I cannot understand this logic. It's not like they have to physically handwash each towel that was used. The whole process of putting it into the machine, plus adding detergent, might take one or two minutes plus another few minutes to hang it out to dry when finished.
One more thing, beware of tui na centres using dark coloured towels. At least the white or light coloured ones, you can see if it is clean or not, but dark coloured towels . . . try at your own risk!

forex
18-05-2004, 10:46 PM
..One more thing, beware of tui na centres using dark coloured towels. At least the white or light coloured ones, you can see if it is clean or not, but dark coloured towels . . . try at your own risk!

i am color blind so to me all the towels are white.

owen10
18-05-2004, 11:47 PM
How difficult is it to take ALL the used towels and throw it into the washing machine? I cannot understand this logic. It's not like they have to physically handwash each towel that was used. The whole process of putting it into the machine, plus adding detergent, might take one or two minutes plus another few minutes to hang it out to dry when finished.
One more thing, beware of tui na centres using dark coloured towels. At least the white or light coloured ones, you can see if it is clean or not, but dark coloured towels . . . try at your own risk!

bro, i dun thk all tui na shops have washing m/cs. i THINK some of them outsource their cleaning to d cleaners. (Anyone knows if they bring bk d dirty linens bk home to wash???) which is why every pc of soiled towel/blanket means costs to them.

good point tt u brought out abt d dark coloured towels .. heng so far i have only came across d white ones. :p

last time this tui na shop i went to, i give d gal top marks for hygiene. after HJ, she would use d towel to wipe off my big puddle of sperm. she would quickly go to d sink to wash off d sticky stuff with hot water, then soak it in a pail to wash later. she said if not later the stains will be hard to get rid of completely.

planethollywood
19-05-2004, 02:31 PM
bro, i dun thk all tui na shops have washing m/cs. i

OK, maybe not all have machines, but what i wanted to say was that those who have machines are still very reluctant to use it. Just my observation.
Another major turn-off are the masseues or PDMMs who don't bother to clean or even wipe themselves after being slobbered, kissed, sucked and nibbled. They just put back their bra, adjust their blouses, carry on as if nothing happened, and attend to the next 'lucky" customer.

owen10
19-05-2004, 09:44 PM
Another major turn-off are the masseues or PDMMs who don't bother to clean or even wipe themselves after being slobbered, kissed, sucked and nibbled. They just put back their bra, adjust their blouses, carry on as if nothing happened, and attend to the next 'lucky" customer.

yeah .. this big turn-off has been mentioned many times in the forum. how many PDMMs will bother to clean themselves up after a session? this r d hygiene risks we gotta take if we goto such places to chiong. or else make sure u r the 1st to patronise that gal on the day lor ... or choose an ugly gal with no biz .. chances are she's 'clean' :D

LeeYokeYuen
20-05-2004, 10:17 AM
yeah .. this big turn-off has been mentioned many times in the forum. how many PDMMs will bother to clean themselves up after a session? this r d hygiene risks we gotta take if we goto such places to chiong. or else make sure u r the 1st to patronise that gal on the day lor ... or choose an ugly gal with no biz .. chances are she's 'clean' :D

Be the 1st is the best bet.

OceanEleven
20-05-2004, 04:08 PM
I cant imagine bros taking the morning off to draw first blood in the morning..... :D