PDA

View Full Version : Ways to enhance love making

queey
22-05-2010, 12:16 PM
Hi

Me and my FB are exploring ways to spice up our sex life. She likes play rape and we have tried before. Next we tried using honey over body and lick each other, I ate her pussy with honey like no tomorrow and she loves it. She also suck and lick my cock with honey applied. Next we are looking at car sex which we might try next week. Would like to check what other ways and means can we venture into? Any bros and sis here care to share their experience?

all4great2
22-05-2010, 12:30 PM
How about cosplay ... bondage ... MMF ... dominatrix :D:D

queey
22-05-2010, 01:42 PM
How about cosplay ... bondage ... MMF ... dominatrix :D:D

Hmm..not really into all these although these ideas are new too. MMF nah...MFF maybe can consider :p thanks for these inputs

She initiated AJ too...but haven't try it before not really my cup of tea but if she really want i might consider.

Williamson
22-05-2010, 02:05 PM
Can try role play or self gratification in view of your girl.

Role play you get the idea, but mutual self gratification if done well brings a big well of intensity into the session.

It goes like this :

The 2 of you cannot touch each other but fondle your own pte parts and tell the other party what you would like each other to do. The guy's option is rather limited but you can get the girl to assume the doggie position and have her finger her clit as you look from behind. Also have her caress her nips, grab her boobs, suck her finger like she is giving a bj. Dirty talk is a necessary aid to facilitate building up the intensity. Let her masturbate herself to orgasm first and then it is time to slowly make physical ctc.

By then your urge will probably be boiling over and she would not be very satisfied with her own induced orgasm and could make for a potentially explosive encounter.

Ravenzou
22-05-2010, 02:27 PM
how about some out door activities ;). nature park or beaches or .....

queey
22-05-2010, 02:53 PM
how about some out door activities ;). nature park or beaches or .....

Trying car sex in some nature park area or beaches where its quiet at night...but kinda scared of outdoor...peeping toms or police :eek:

mad4massage
22-05-2010, 03:52 PM
Hi Bro,

my suggestion is to have an open discussion with her. What is her fantasy and what are the things that she don't like. Of course, sometimes, it is also important to try and error lah.

My personal experience is that if you know what she wants or like, like having sex in a secluded toilet for example, you can do it but with a slight changes so that she is pleasantly surprise and when that happen, she will make sure that you are also pleasantly please too... Women can be really good at doing things that we like when they put their mind into it.

To sum up, do to her what she like (with a slight twist) and she will do to you more what you love...

Sorry, didn't really offer anything new but just my 2 cents worth.. i have been down this same route sometime ago and when i try this, i realise that it is really effective.

Love making is all in the mind.. if the mind is switch off, there is no more excitement to look forward..

Any bros would like to comment?

Williamson
23-05-2010, 09:44 AM
Love making is all in the mind.. if the mind is switch off, there is no more excitement to look forward..

Any bros would like to comment?

With us guys, there's always triggers or buttons to make us want to get laid. Not the bored nothing to do so why not get laid but something like watching a strip dance or ZG, suddenly your libido will switch on and you want to have a piece.

I always use the same method to switch on, bring my girl out for a date then go someplace and do some petting. After petting a bit, you get into the frisky mood and to my place we go :)

Fort
23-05-2010, 06:20 PM
I always use the same method to switch on, bring my girl out for a date then go someplace and do some petting. After petting a bit, you get into the frisky mood and to my place we go :)

Your pattern need to hold it in, like that get internal injuries.....;) But by time reach home, mood already down half, although something better than nothing :D

Dailyshot
23-05-2010, 10:20 PM
bro TS,

can try bondage sex, whereby she is bonded helplessly awaiting your intrusion into her love hole. Need to go with lots of imagination to get her feeling wild. You can also reverse the roleplay where she got you in captive and then starts to peel your clothes off to fulfill her wildest sex desire.

All about bondage and imaginations. Hopes it is helpful for your enhancement.

queey
23-05-2010, 11:09 PM
bro TS,

can try bondage sex, whereby she is bonded helplessly awaiting your intrusion into her love hole. Need to go with lots of imagination to get her feeling wild. You can also reverse the roleplay where she got you in captive and then starts to peel your clothes off to fulfill her wildest sex desire.

All about bondage and imaginations. Hopes it is helpful for your enhancement.

Yeah will be exploring it....blindfold and hands tied to bed...then slowly pour honey and lick lick lick :D

Reverse role play...hmm I'm thinking get her to do a lap dance for me to tease me while I can't touch her. Then slowly we proceed from there :p

boooby
23-05-2010, 11:31 PM
My girl and I wanted to try something different, and she amassed me when she bought me a Flashlight, I couldn't believe what satisfaction I got..
STRONGLY RECOMMEND, you can check it out, mine is the vibro with lights, I think is the best way to spice your relationship!
cheers

Wally
24-05-2010, 09:51 AM
My girl and I wanted to try something different, and she amassed me when she bought me a Flashlight, I couldn't believe what satisfaction I got..

Can elaborate more on the Flashlight thing ? Sounds interesting :)

queey
25-05-2010, 08:55 PM
LoL....yeah pls tell us more on flashlight ...quite interested to know what can it do? :p

Yeah we trying vibrator...she likes...but its still quite common...still looking for ideas on something out of the norm

hotdeal4u
25-05-2010, 09:27 PM
I got lots of gadgets. LOL anyway there was this once my female friend told me she actually used a wireless vibrator, those worn in panties one. She wore it and went clubbing. Then she let her bf have the controller. The rest is up to you guys to imagine.

tatata21
25-05-2010, 09:33 PM
It is called Fleshlight actually. It is a toy vagina with very real feel, but could even feel better depending what you buy. Do a google you'll see tons of it. The original brand is called Fleshlight. With a few colours, types such as mouth, v, a... and inner texture.

queey
26-05-2010, 02:07 PM
hmm...i think i prefer real pussy than fleshlight :p
Anyway thanks for the suggestions

steelfish69
26-05-2010, 10:02 PM
me and my gals have talk bout getting a female to join us making out.
she keeping asking me whether is it right for her to think of women and another women licking her down.

i told her its perfectly alright to think that way. den i take the opportunity to share with my thinking. she is quite relunctant to accept the fact that its alright to go for 3some

guys can share with me how to talk her into it. since we both are thinking to get a female to join us.
she always wanted to try making out with a women same goes for me...hehehe

she is always very into toys eg vibrators and dildo. recently she brought me a toy the shape of a mouth and it comes along with a bottle of lubrication oils for man to use.
i try it once can say it really feels good..

hotdeal4u
27-05-2010, 12:57 AM
Need more gadgets? Take a look below :D

naturegreen
27-05-2010, 01:02 AM
guys can share with me how to talk her into it. since we both are thinking to get a female to join us.
she always wanted to try making out with a women same goes for me...hehehe

Well, talk to her about it. Let her be prepared and then when she is more ready, arrange a drinking session with the other female/male or whoever. Make sure everything is not too rushy. Make her get into the mood and feel comfortable in the presence of the other person/couple. ;)

Chemicalmix
29-05-2010, 10:02 PM
bro TS, suggest you try out having sex when there is another couple. Keep doing your own partner but while doing see the other couple and their respond, can hep to spice up the horny feeling.