PDA

View Full Version : Frazer Business Park (F&N factory)

gavinsaw
21-05-2010, 10:37 PM
Recently got a contact from this blog about this place (malaysiawomen blog), a lot of ppl gave a good feedback about this place! Yesterday after finish work around 12 something, then rush to Frazer Business Park to look for this place. Easy to find (just look for 3 mango sticker on the main entrance, take lift to level 4, don't have signboard)!

When went inside, WOW! got more than 7 PRC girls sit on the sofa and chit chat (don't have any customer on tat time), some of them some more wear air-stewardess uniform, SEXY! Basically just like normal SPA center, OKT will come and serve you a drink and ask what is your preference! Then, i look around (my eyes too busy tat time, didn't paid attention what he told me!) and finally choose no.58! She straight come to me, hold my hand and walk slowly to the room. Feel a bit disappointing of the room, one bed, one water bed, mineral water machine, attach bathroom (believe me, after finish bath on the bathroom and water bed, the room will be wet)

ok, i will cut short of my story although got a lot of excitement going on, below is my FR:

Name: 58 (hui feng)
Appearance: 8/10 - beautiful, sweet, just like college girl look
Body: 8/10, slim
Boobs: 8/10, around 32c (nice to hold, lick and suck)
Ass: 8/10, really nice ass
Bath: 10/10, really like GF help you to take bath, for top to bottom, your little brother and your asshole. I enjoying the part that she using her breast to wash my body on the bathroom and water bed!
BBBJ: 9/10, very power BJ without condom (ice and fire), helicopter style!
Catbath: 10/10, will suck, lick and bite every inch of your body.
FJ - 8/10, pussy very tide, will guide you to try different position.
GFE: 10/10, can chat, sweet talk, care about you, give you nice massage although finish services.
WIR: No doubt, will choose her again.
Damage: RM 180 + rm20 for tips

Last, this place just start operating in beginning of this month, will have more new PRC soon! If you all can't find the place, just message me!

ant2209
21-05-2010, 11:26 PM
Bro,you mention the place is it in Malaysia KL of Singapore?
Please reply, dieing to try you recommend number 58
!

J.Bonk.003
22-05-2010, 01:00 AM
Which part of Malaysia?

gavinsaw
22-05-2010, 01:35 AM
in kl, jalan metro pudu!

aagg
22-05-2010, 04:00 AM
ya, this place is very hot recently. but just got raided weeks ago. so plz be careful when u plan to go.

psguyjb
23-05-2010, 12:38 AM
recently KL big sapu....
becareful....:D:D:D