PDA

View Full Version : Bt batok blk 347 centre provision shop

jetsfre
21-05-2010, 02:51 AM
Hi, fellow staying at Bt batok 347.. There is once i went there a new minimart to buy cig. Of cos for people there... They will know they are selling damnn cheap cig. So i went there buy. Saw a syt zaogen when she take cig to me. Damn pretty n nice. Fellow here can try to take a look n if u smoke can also go there to buy cig with free show. Centre yellow colour sign board.

crazydude289
21-05-2010, 09:18 AM
Hi, fellow staying at Bt batok 347.. There is once i went there a new minimart to buy cig. Of cos for people there... They will know they are selling damnn cheap cig. So i went there buy. Saw a syt zaogen when she take cig to me. Damn pretty n nice. Fellow here can try to take a look n if u smoke can also go there to buy cig with free show. Centre yellow colour sign board.

LIaoooooo

[SIZE="5"]This shop can close. Selling cheap cig invite all parties....

nukebomb
21-05-2010, 11:13 AM
Bro can you be abit more discreet, by announcing the address here, i think it will be gone very soon.:D

Passerbyer
21-05-2010, 11:20 AM
Possibly what ts means is that this particular shop sells cigarette at a price lower than that of the producer's recommended amount. Its quite common nowadays due to competition.
Hopefully ts can clarify this point.

Johnston
21-05-2010, 11:52 AM
Hi, fellow staying at Bt batok 347.. There is once i went there a new minimart to buy cig. Of cos for people there... They will know they are selling damnn cheap cig. So i went there buy. Saw a syt zaogen when she take cig to me. Damn pretty n nice. Fellow here can try to take a look n if u smoke can also go there to buy cig with free show.board.

How cheaps is DAMN CHEAP. To me DAMN CHEAP means u take one 10$ to buy a marlboro red hardpack u get change :D or even better one 5$ note can buy ciggerates (if u didnt know 5$ note once upon a time can buy ciggerate, u too young).

Is there any gurantee that every time you buy ciggerates the cashier will zaogeng or is i that the cashier will never Zg if u buy anything else, only ciggerate? if ZG when buy ciggerate, i buy one carton how? she give me her bra? :D

drongo
21-05-2010, 03:26 PM
Sales increased liao. So can close early.

luckyyeti
21-05-2010, 06:22 PM
How cheaps is DAMN CHEAP.
Is there any gurantee that every time you buy ciggerates the cashier will zaogeng or is i that the cashier will never Zg if u buy anything else, only ciggerate? if ZG when buy ciggerate, i buy one carton how? she give me her bra? :D

Bro Johnston

If you really buy one carton, she will so "Gan dong"she will take off everything infront of you and let you choose which one u want!! hahahaaha

buy one carton, smoke till lungs chao da!! hahaha

They just sell cigs cheaper than RSP price by 0.5 cents per pack i think..the only consolation is maybe can see "extras"

naturegreen
22-05-2010, 12:25 AM
MUahaha this thread is getting to be so funny.

Mannix
22-05-2010, 02:13 AM
TS, can add more details on what type of zg and if boobies, are they like D+ :eek: That makes a lot of difference :p

ahbengsony
22-05-2010, 07:25 AM
[QUOTE=Johnston;4857611]How cheaps is DAMN CHEAP. To me DAMN CHEAP means u take one 10$ to buy a marlboro red hardpack u get change :D or even better one 5$ note can buy ciggerates (if u didnt know 5$ note once upon a time can buy ciggerate, u too young).

-------------
well , my time salem or " salim" was 1.30 per pack of 10 and 2.5 per pack of 20... those were the days.... :D

tomvoyeur
22-05-2010, 09:00 AM
well , my time salem or " salim" was 1.30 per pack of 10 and 2.5 per pack of 20... those were the days.... :D

Yup - u can only enjoy such retail price (legally) in Japan n Korea now. ;)

Johnston
22-05-2010, 10:25 AM
-------------
well , my time salem or " salim" was 1.30 per pack of 10 and 2.5 per pack of 20... those were the days

Lol wootx. Nowaday 10$ u lucky if the shop uncle neverask u "öi not enough leh, u still owns me moni":cool:

Imagine another 10 year down the road, someone who smoked in singapore all his life (or some cock/pussytaster who hates smoking) go to other country see got such thing as small pack , so amazed faster go take picture post STOMP "XXX country have such small pack ciggerate, is this encouraging youth to smoke/SG should have such small pack"

Nabei cheespie :rolleyes:

Star3
22-05-2010, 03:16 PM
Yup - u can only enjoy such retail price (legally) in Japan n Korea now. ;)

Japan oso price up liao though is still cheaper than sg.
Now is 300yen ($4.50) for 20-stick pack. :D

Star3
22-05-2010, 03:20 PM
Imagine another 10 year down the road, someone who smoked in singapore all his life (or some cock/pussytaster who hates smoking) go to other country see got such thing as small pack , so amazed faster go take picture post STOMP "XXX country have such small pack ciggerate, is this encouraging youth to smoke/SG should have such small pack"

Old timer bros should remember those days when they sell cigarettes by the stick. :) The stall owner would open a tin of cigarettes and sell to you. Dun think can find these in sg now.