PDA

View Full Version : The roots of HIV/AIDs

Spiderman88
19-05-2010, 10:04 PM
Hi, Can this virus actually tranmitted during sex?? I am talking transmitted with codom. When the foreplay is present the male & female rubbing each other then when exceited some fluid is discharge in sex organ. Then there will be fingering and sucking etc. There is always chances tt both parties finger is covered with the fluid.

There is no washing b4 putting on the condom and cd is as not tt easy to put on which u sometimes have to touch the cd inner & outer surfaces.
So the fluid must have been in contact with ur penis and the girl will use her own finger to apply KY on her pussy.

Is this call exchanging fluid which can cause AIDs??

Forgive me for my poor knowledge.

-=king=-
19-05-2010, 11:26 PM
Hi, Can this virus actually tranmitted during sex?? I am talking transmitted with codom. When the foreplay is present the male & female rubbing each other then when exceited some fluid is discharge in sex organ. Then there will be fingering and sucking etc. There is always chances tt both parties finger is covered with the fluid.

There is no washing b4 putting on the condom and cd is as not tt easy to put on which u sometimes have to touch the cd inner & outer surfaces.
So the fluid must have been in contact with ur penis and the girl will use her own finger to apply KY on her pussy.

Is this call exchanging fluid which can cause AIDs??

Forgive me for my poor knowledge.

Why dont u go google about this and anyway this topic is super turn off for many people as the Symptoms also similar to many other kind of illness.. later the more u read the more you get worry..

by the way is a section for you to ask this kind of question..

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/sexual-health-issues/

VanGogh
20-05-2010, 12:50 AM
Nothing is 100% safe, although we always stress Play safe and Raw is War...

if you are worried, stay at home PCC... confirm safe....

red_squirrel
20-05-2010, 02:16 AM
Nothing is 100% safe, although we always stress Play safe and Raw is War...

if you are worried, stay at home PCC... confirm safe....

Stay home PCC also not very safe lor.. If the hands dirty then PCC will also kenna some sort of infection :rolleyes:..

So best is cut it off, throw it into toilet bowl, then flush away. Like that safest liao. No more desire and no more risk. Just that must go see doctor immediately after that to stop the bleeding and disinfect the area :D.. Wait till the wound heals up and you will become a NO RISK NO DESIRE man liao.. hehe.. :cool:

Cheers.

cmelater
21-05-2010, 12:00 AM
If scared, best is dun do. Do = got all kinds of risk. Some disease cannot be prevented by condom. Condom only cover the shaft, not the pubic area.

Worse..... some std no symptom one, until one fine day got weird signs around the lil bro.

I used to play a lot. Think about it.... u dun want to let down ur loved ones. y risk it... y not just find the right gal and do with her. Waiting for medical results every 3 months is no joke, u will literally suffer from nervous breakdown. Its like no better than being dead.

VanGogh
21-05-2010, 01:06 AM
stay home pcc also not very safe lor.. If the hands dirty then pcc will also kenna some sort of infection :rolleyes:..

Cheers.

lol .. ... :d

newbieboy
21-05-2010, 01:43 AM
scientists are now blaming spread of aids on the absence of smallpox vaccine, which we stopped administering as smallpox disappeared across the globe. apparently the smallpox vaccine contained anti-HIV elements which resisted the HIV strain.

End of smallpox vaccination linked to spread of HIV | Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1279237/End-smallpox-vaccination-linked-spread-HIV.html)

-=king=-
21-05-2010, 02:44 AM
scientists are now blaming spread of aids on the absence of smallpox vaccine, which we stopped administering as smallpox disappeared across the globe. apparently the smallpox vaccine contained anti-HIV elements which resisted the HIV strain.

End of smallpox vaccination linked to spread of HIV | Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1279237/End-smallpox-vaccination-linked-spread-HIV.html)

itsit tbe same kind of injection that we used to have when in pri school?

Spiderman88
21-05-2010, 04:06 AM
If scared, best is dun do. Do = got all kinds of risk. Some disease cannot be prevented by condom. Condom only cover the shaft, not the pubic area.

Worse..... some std no symptom one, until one fine day got weird signs around the lil bro.

I used to play a lot. Think about it.... u dun want to let down ur loved ones. y risk it... y not just find the right gal and do with her. Waiting for medical results every 3 months is no joke, u will literally suffer from nervous breakdown. Its like no better than being dead.

Yes, u r right. U must have wrote all this right after ur release with a girl today. 'God give us a penis and a brain, but not enough blood to use at t same time.' When ur below head is fill with sperm and blood u can't really think properly but when all is let out u begin to think very straight. So play is can play but have limit n knowledge.

Play massage n handjob with Fl & WL
Play sex with CD with girlfriend (Pregrency issue)
Play whatever u want with only ur wife.

bro cmelater thks for ur sincere advise. appricated.:)

tomvoyeur
21-05-2010, 07:56 AM

If this is just due to an absence of vaccince, we could easily have brought back the vaccine. However, I do not think it is that simple - HIV is a virus thats cause mutation of the human immune defenses, quite different from smallpox.

But at least it is a light at the end of the tunnel. ;)