PDA

View Full Version : Sexcapades of a Taxi Driver

WTF?
18-05-2010, 08:14 PM
I was a technician but was lay off during the height of the global financial crises in 2008. I was at a loss of what to do next. My good buddy is a taxi driver and he suggessted that I should partner him. I thought why not ? Own time own target ! Time to take a break and do something different lah....I was sick and tired of the rat race and office politics anyway.....Never did I know that this new career would open up a whole wide world of betrayal, temptations, lust, tyrsts and lotsa sex.......

Southpaw
18-05-2010, 10:00 PM
So will you be telling us any stories of a Taxi Driver ?

machate
18-05-2010, 10:49 PM
is the story coming!!!
camping here ......

chedet
18-05-2010, 10:59 PM
pls pls i m bring thousand of ppl to camp here..possibility all the "red-shirts":)

joew2005
19-05-2010, 02:36 AM
pls start yr story .....

tankok72
19-05-2010, 05:24 AM
Campin Liao:D

raykwok79
19-05-2010, 06:15 AM
Bro.... U hv my support. I am waiting.

Bravo-2-0
19-05-2010, 07:25 AM
interesting intro, plz contnue.

ouzo18
19-05-2010, 08:50 AM
Hmmmm.....nice story coming soon...Camping now :D

eeemen
19-05-2010, 10:21 AM
Another camper here :D Looks like we'll be getting the "confessions of a Taxi Driver" keke , cheers bro .................

papp
19-05-2010, 11:35 AM
waiting for the true life of a taxi driver story, it will become a attractive and interesting job and ever a career :p

alan0338
19-05-2010, 11:43 AM
nice interesting start... camping for more interesting updates :)

Joris
19-05-2010, 01:42 PM
Awaits taxi uncle updates :)

DarthRevan
19-05-2010, 01:46 PM
Reporting for camp :D

bigmannow
19-05-2010, 02:36 PM
shaking v hard liao before u even start ur story ... pls start soon :)

picador
19-05-2010, 03:01 PM
Sound interesting. Please bring out all the stories of your adventures.

Beam
19-05-2010, 04:43 PM
applying for taxi licence already....please update....

WTF?
19-05-2010, 07:48 PM
Chapter 1.1 - Veteran Banker - Jennifer

I started off my new career pretty smoothly. My buddy was on day shift and I was on night shift. The first few days come & go without a blip. More like an orientation programme to me. I would tell passengers that i am new and most people were nice enough to guide me along. I familiarise myself with the street names, hotels, industrial parks, neighbourhood shopping centres, various government buildings and most importantly the 24 hours kopitiams around the island.

Day 10, it was a stormy wednesday night. I was waiting in line at Suntec's taxi stand. There was a long queue of passengers. My turn came and a lady in black opened the passenger door in the process she dropped the box of documents she was carrying. I hurried out to help her. She had big long wavy hair, wore a pair of maroon glasses and elegantly attired in black power suit and tight a-line skirt that accentuate her nice perky ass. As she bend down to pick up the files i was ogling at her behind, lost in my own world....

Bor booooorrrrr borrmmmmmmmmmm

The sound of car horn ringing in my ears....
She : Hurry up, my documents are getting wet !
Me : Yes, mdm.

Back in the taxi,
She : Amaryllis Ville, Newton
Me : Huh ? Sorry, I am new in the business...
She : Don't worry, just drive to Newton Circus and I will direct you.
Me : Ok

As I was driving, I stole glances at her from my mirror....pear shaped face, sharp nose, full glossy red luscious lips...damn chio...more like lao chio I guess...At the traffic lights, I would sometimes gei gei and turn my head to check the blindspot...I mean to check those pair of nice slender legs lah...

Me : Overtime ?
She : Ya lor, what to do ? Due to the ongoing downsizing exercise, workload has increased !

As we approached Newton Circus, she leaned forward to direct me...Her light floral fragrance filled up my nose and when her hand brushes my shirt I felt shiok.....

Amaryllis Ville.

She : You mind helping me with this bag of rice ?
Me : HaHa....no problem !

To be continued....

Steadyman1
19-05-2010, 08:18 PM
Good start bro and that's very lively.;)

jasper10
19-05-2010, 08:59 PM
Steam liao, pls continue...

yangguo
19-05-2010, 10:48 PM
Bro TS, you are such a good story writer.

It's absolutely a waste of your talent being a taxi driver! :)

Up you my humble +1 pt for encouragement.

evil04
19-05-2010, 11:56 PM
continue...

VanGogh
20-05-2010, 01:28 AM
nice start and nice intro, please continue.. .. :D

hubber27
20-05-2010, 10:08 AM
Me just bought a book called "Diary of a Taxi Driver" frm popular, written by Dr Cai Mingjie. I bought the book out of curiosity due to my working background.

Let me stand my ground 1st, I'm not doing advert for this book or the author but i find abit similarity in this thread. I can't say much as I just began reading the preface only.

hotdeal4u
20-05-2010, 12:59 PM
Very captivating start of a taxi driver's sexcapades.... Please continue

20-05-2010, 02:07 PM
Please continue.....cabby has lots of lobang wan :)

allfuzzy
20-05-2010, 02:16 PM
Ya, taxi drivers have lots of opportunities. When I retired, I want to be a taxi driver ... free rides for nice SYTs.

soulrapper
20-05-2010, 02:16 PM
pls continue!

bigmannow
20-05-2010, 05:12 PM
Pls continue the taxi story i shaking v hard like mad liao !!

Yardstick
20-05-2010, 06:25 PM
Bro bigmannow, you are starting to sound like you have Parkinson disease. :p

WTF?
20-05-2010, 08:42 PM
Chapter 1.2 - Veteran Banker - Jennifer

She : You mind helping me with this bag of rice ?
Me : Haha.....No problem !

We proceed to the lift lobby. When the lift door was about to close, in rush a kid with a huge German Shephard.

She : Yelling & screaming like a frightened girl...I am scared of DOGSSSS !

The kid and dog caught us by surprise and she immediately jumped behind me ! That dog was so huge that it occupied half the lift. Her body pressed against my back and I could feel her soft breasts pressing against my elbow....I gei gei shifted my elbow to rub her breasts at the same time adjusting the heavy box of documents every now and then....must be a good d cup I guess....My cock steamed as I held my breath.....When her floor reached, we inched out of the lift.....

She : OMG....I almost faint.....Thanks so much for shielding me ya....
Me : Its my pleasure....chuckling
She : Here's my place, you can place the box on the dining table....I have been looking around for a regular driver to send me home from work....You know I really hated the long taxi queues.....you think we can work something out ?
Me : Ehhh....sure...can I check with my company and get back to you ? Not too sure if private arrangements are allowed.
She : Here's my card . Call me ya...
Me : Sure, have a good rest, good bye....
She : Drive safely ya...

In the lift, I took out her card....It reads : Jennifer, Senior Vice President, Derivatives Desk....wow, sounds chim ! The rest of the night, I fantasize about Jennifer's boobs as I drove along the cold wet streets of Sillypore ....

After checking with my buddy regarding the private arrangement thingy, I gave Jennifer a call.

Me : Hi, can I speak to Jennifer please ?
Jennifer : Yes, speaking.
Me : This James the taxi driver, remember ?
Jennifer : Oh yes, I have been waiting for your call ....any good news ?
Me : Yes, I am able to send you home from work everyday....
Jennifer : Great, can you drop by my office later in the night to discuss the terms and conditions ?
Me : Huh ?
Jennifer : Well, I will get my secretary to draft out a proper contract detailing the nature of work, remuneration, terms and conditions etc....
Me : Ehhhhh...ok....see you tonight ya.

Night falls, I put on my best attire and CK One fragrance for the hot date....

To be continued....

wildreamer
20-05-2010, 09:35 PM
wow! very nice waiting for your date with Jennifer.

bigmannow
21-05-2010, 11:49 AM
Bro TS, fantastic achievement !! pls cotitnue soon .. i shaking v hard liao for u .

alan0338
21-05-2010, 01:30 PM
steam already, pls continue.... :D

lickme
21-05-2010, 04:34 PM
This is interesting, enjoy reading it....please continue.

NikonCamera
21-05-2010, 08:07 PM
Camping for more... wow! taxi uncle steady!

WTF?
22-05-2010, 08:07 PM
Very frustrated ! I finished Chapter 1.3, clicked submit reply and forum prompted me for Log in again ! I logged in again and forum said could not submit reply cos I wasn't logged in previously ? WTF ???? And prompted me to use the back key to submit again. When I pressed the back key, all my story is GONE ! F*&*&^%@$# !

I am testing to see if things work and will type the story again.....Please bear with me....Thanks.

drongo
22-05-2010, 08:34 PM
Some break you had. So fortunate. Please carry on.

TaoRen2005
22-05-2010, 08:53 PM
Hey Bro WTF... nice story to begin.. hehe....

Maybe U try to type on other applications like notepad or word-processor 1st,, then when ready just copy and paste,then click submit, cos I ever kena these thingy before,, it's frustrating I know..

Cheers...

joew2005
22-05-2010, 09:10 PM
the show is abt 2 begin leow .....

dvilla
22-05-2010, 09:40 PM
good start bro. All the wae!

WTF?
22-05-2010, 09:49 PM
Hi all,

Second time and my story is gone again !!!! WTF !!!!!!

Could it be that I took too much time to submit ? May b I should break up Chapter 1.3 into smaller parts to submit......den the break will not be so nice liao....Well guess I cant post it tonight le......toooo hungry liao....Toooo frustrating ! Maybe I will follow bro TaoRen2005's suggestion.....type in Microsoft words first den cut and paste !

Please be patient with me...I will try again tomorrow ya....Thanks !

Assassin
22-05-2010, 09:57 PM
Its indeed better to write ur story in Microsoft Words or notepad whenever u'r free during work (not convenient/blocked from logging in to SBF) or after work. Besides acting as a backup in case if the connection is lost after clicking the submission icon, u will also get to keep a full copy of ur hard work after the completion of the whole story. ;)

red_squirrel
22-05-2010, 10:06 PM
Very frustrated ! I finished Chapter 1.3, clicked submit reply and forum prompted me for Log in again ! I logged in again and forum said could not submit reply cos I wasn't logged in previously ? WTF ???? And prompted me to use the back key to submit again. When I pressed the back key, all my story is GONE ! F*&*&^%@$# !

I am testing to see if things work and will type the story again.....Please bear with me....Thanks.

Bro, did you check on the box 'Remember Me' when you logged in? I encountered such a problem before but ever since I started using the 'remember me' function, I did not encounter such a problem anymore.

Try it. If you still encounter the problem, perhaps you can email BOSS for assistance. His email address is right at the bottom of the page 'Contact Us'.

Hopefully my suggestion will be helpful to you and I can continue reading your wonderful story.

Cheers.

Royal Vision
22-05-2010, 10:42 PM
Waiting for you to continue with your story soon.

tomvoyeur
23-05-2010, 12:33 AM
It is always my fantasy to have those large mirror so that I can peek upskirts when girls enter the cab. ;)

shevsolsy
23-05-2010, 12:37 AM
Bro, did you check on the box 'Remember Me' when you logged in? I encountered such a problem before but ever since I started using the 'remember me' function, I did not encounter such a problem anymore.

Try it. If you still encounter the problem, perhaps you can email BOSS for assistance. His email address is right at the bottom of the page 'Contact Us'.

Hopefully my suggestion will be helpful to you and I can continue reading your wonderful story.

Cheers.

Hi bros,

how come the past few weeks, i have problem to load sammyboy forums thread. my page have broken links icons. Some thread cant be open too.
is it my IE or is it the sammyboy forum server. Any other bro encounter this too?
Please let me know. thanks

CyberRod
23-05-2010, 01:43 AM
Hi bros,

how come the past few weeks, i have problem to load sammyboy forums thread. my page have broken links icons. Some thread cant be open too.
is it my IE or is it the sammyboy forum server. Any other bro encounter this too?
Please let me know. thanks

Me too bro... Been like this for I think a few weeks already... If the administrator is reading this, please help to identify what is wrong... Thanks...

Joris
23-05-2010, 01:58 AM
There are a few solutions listed in this forum on how to resolve this issue. Try searching, in the meantime awaiting chapter 1.3 updates.....

WTF?
23-05-2010, 06:46 PM
Chapter 1.3 - Veteran Banker - Jennifer

Night falls, I put on my best attire and CK One fragrance for the hot date....and not forgetting my pilot cap which will really make me look like a chauffeur ya.

Jennifer's department occupied the whole level.

Me : Talking into the speaker....hi Jennifer, this James....

A moment of silence....

Jennifer : Come on in....

I heard a click sound and pushed the glass door open. The whole department was pitch dark. I walked towards the room with the dim lights on.....

Me : Hi.....nice to c u....
Jennifer : u look so cute today....sipping a glass of red wine.....
Me : No lah...blushing....u look tipsy ya....
Jennifer : I was drinking with a bunch of colleagues at Balaclava, came up for some fresh air when the place got too rowdy....
Me : Wow....your room beri big siah ! Got mini bar counter....couch.....tv......clothes rack.....
Jennifer : Well, I work hard for them ya....
Me : Got sea view some more.....can c Explanade & Singapore Flyer toooo....
Jennifer : Here's a glass of red wine for u....
Me : Ehhh....ok.....

In the background, Celine Dion was singing " My Heart Will Go On".....

Jennifer was wearing a blue one piece sleeveless long maxi dress that showed off her feminine and sexy body. There was a hole at the back that exposed her smooth porcelain back. As I sipped the red wine, naughty thoughts raced through my mind.....wow....no bra strap huh.....

Next track, George Michael's " Careless Whisper ".....cool....all my favourites from Class 95 ya....

Me : Ehhh...so about the contract....
Jennifer : Shhh....

Jennifer softly placed her finger on my lips and led me to the center of the room for a slow sensual dance.....She turned her back against me and placed my left arm across her slender waist....For a moment I don't know where to place my right hand....but I guai guai placed it on her right hip and together we swayed to the soulful voice of George Michael. Jennifer raised her right hand to run through my hair....slowly moving to my ears and teasing my neck....She then led my left hand to cup her left boobs ! My cock instantly hardened against her perky ass....I grew hornier and slidded my right hand into her dress from the back.....removed the nu bra and started tuning her nipples.....Jennifer let out a soft moan.....She turned around to kiss me hungrily.....As I sucked her tongue, she untied the butterfly knot at the back of her neck and let her dress slipped to her heels. For a moment we stumbled around....and fell onto the couch....Jennifer violently ripped off my shirt as I got rid of my pants and shoes desperately....I pulled off her g-string and spreaded her legs to reveal her love hole. Her pussy hair was neatly trimmed into a small triangle. I licked her clit and tasted her love juice.....It was wet and slippery as I slurped my tongue around....I inserted a finger into her love hole and started thrusting.....Jennifer let out a sexy moan.....

Jennifer : wooo.....Hrmmm......

I slidded another finger in and increased my speed.....Jennifer let out a loud moan....

Jennifer : ermmm....ermmm....ermmmm......please don't stooopppp.......

I rubbed some of her love juice on her soft tender breasts and began to lick and suck her pinkish nipples all this while fucking her moist hole with my fingers .....

Jennifer....erm...erm....erm.......erm...erm......

She pulled up my head to kiss me passionately at the same time inserting my cock into her warm hole.....

Jennifer : erm.....ermm.....hrmmm.....erm......U feel sooo gooooood......

I pumped her ferociously while squeezing her boobs, alternating slow sensual long strokes with fast short deep thrusts as Aerosmith sang " I dun wanna close my eyes, I dun wanna fall asleep cos I miss u babe n I dun wanna miss a thing...."

Jennifer : erm...erm....erm....erm....erm....erm......erm.... ..erm......erm.....
Jennifer : erm...erm....erm....woo......hoooo...erm....erm... .I m cummmingggg....

Me : Me toooo.....Arghhhhhhh......I pulled out my cock in time to shoot onto her tummy as we climaxed together.......

I slumped onto the couch beside her, drained but sextisfied as she cuddled me from behind as we drifted into dreamland.....

To be continued......

hotdeal4u
23-05-2010, 08:19 PM
Very arousing. Please carry on

dualanjiao
23-05-2010, 09:04 PM
yo dame shiok! waiting for your next chapter.

alan0338
23-05-2010, 09:21 PM
super steamy...me just cum out :D thanks for the update ts,pls do continue...:)

JoySeeker
23-05-2010, 11:18 PM
pls come back with more steamy post:)

demonhunter
24-05-2010, 01:52 AM
Orrrrr....neber use safety helmet !!!!:D

JoeStand
24-05-2010, 04:06 AM
wow.. shiok.. being taxi driver.... lets see wat happen next... :):):)

eeemen
24-05-2010, 01:38 PM
Wonderful man! :D More plz , cheers .................

yang punk
24-05-2010, 03:41 PM
TS, you better tell us it's not true otherwise the roads will be flooded with more taxis!

demonhunter
24-05-2010, 05:52 PM
i wonder if my father got so lucky or not ...hmmm:rolleyes:

BigBoy2
24-05-2010, 06:10 PM
Time to Switch Job liao....... Taxi Driver is the way...

bigmannow
24-05-2010, 06:12 PM
sahkiing hard liao.. pls continue soon before i shoot :)

s2fire
24-05-2010, 06:23 PM
I foresee many young men will change their careers to driving TAXI's long before the story has completed!! Thanks for the steamy intro.. damn HOT!!

:)

TaoRen2005
24-05-2010, 07:32 PM
[QUOTE=WTF?;4862519]Chapter 1.3 - Veteran Banker - Jennifer

Jennifer....erm...erm....erm.......erm...erm......

She pulled up my head to kiss me passionately at the same time inserting my cock into her warm hole.....

Jennifer : erm.....ermm.....hrmmm.....erm......U feel sooo gooooood......

I pumped her ferociously while squeezing her boobs, alternating slow sensual long strokes with fast short deep thrusts as Aerosmith sang " I dun wanna close my eyes, I dun wanna fall asleep cos I miss u babe n I dun wanna miss a thing...."

wow...wat a steamy story !! good job TS... pls feed us with more...:p

WTF?
24-05-2010, 08:27 PM
Chapter 1.4 - Veteran Banker - Jennifer

Sunday came and it was time to hang out with the boys for our regular game of soccer. I brought Jennifer along to the school where we had our games. It was a bright and sunny afternoon. Jennifer was wearing her Lacoste tennis outfit, collared pink sleeveless top coupled with white skirt. The top was unbuttoned to reveal her ample cleavage. And the skirt is so short that one can see her butt cheeks if the wind blows....

The boys went hysterical when they saw Jennifer.....while the other girlfriends and spouses went green with envy.......

Boys : Phew.....pheeewww.......
Boys : Double O Seven is here !
Me : Dun tok cock lah......blushing....
Boys : Intro your Bond girl lei....
Me : Tis Jennifer......as she smiled and waved shyly....

I pulled the captain to one side.....

Me : Bro, I dun wish to start as I wanna accompany Jennifer, dun wan her to feel bored n lonely lah......
Captain : Knn....without u how to win ?
Me : Aiya....can wan lah....giving him a pet on his butt as I winked at Jennifer.....

Referee : Beeeeppp.....the game begins.....

I could sense that the players were not concentrating on the game. Everyone was glancing at our direction as we tcss on the top level of the mini stadium. Kind of reminded me of the times when I was taking the MRT. If a chio bu wearing mini skirt was sitting opposite me, I would always hope that she would cross or uncross her legs so that I could biou her panties....beri shiok if I could even steal a glance....and sometimes I waited way past my desired stop for the girl to uncross her legs to alight....and so I cheekily asked Jennifer to cross and uncross her legs to tease the boys.....Wow....even the referee can't keep his forcus as there were two obvious foul moments, an offside and hand ball which he failed to notice much to the protest of the players.....

Jennifer : Show me your skills lei.....

I leaned forward to try to french kiss Jennifer...She gave me a slight shove....

Jennifer : Not your tongue-fu lah ! Show me your ball skills lah !

I got up and show her my juggling skills.....The ball bounced three times on my forehead before I bend forward to let it rest on the back of my shoulder blades then I let the ball rolled over and hooked it up to eye level with my feet. I chested the ball and used my tighs and feet to juggle a few times....

Jennifer : Clap....clap....clap.....wow...cool.....
Me : No lah....blushing....can only entertain you lah

It was 60 minutes into the game and the score stood at 3-2 and we were losing. I came on as a substitute. I ran around the field like a headless chicken never getting any real chance to touch the ball. The only time I touched the ball was me doing the throw in.....and Jennifer had a field time laughing at me from the stands.....

Last 5 minutes and our side was pushing the ball towards the half way line.....In a moment of brillance, the captain passed the ball to me slicing through the opponent's entire defence.....I ran towards goal with the ball, did a double step over to side track an on rushing defender....The goalie rushed out with his out stretched arms like an eagle....I rounded him off as he slipped to the ground and cooly slotted the ball into the wide open net !!!!!

Referee : Beeee......beeeepppp !!!!!!!!

I ran and slidded across the field with bended knees towards Jennifer as my team mates piled on top of me in joyous celebration !

Referee : Beeee......beeeeppppp

Game over ! We shook each others hands as Jennifer rushed down to give me an congratulatory hug much to the envy of my team mates.....

Boys : We wan hug hug tooooo !
Me : Mai ji siao lei ! as I push them away..........

The boys went to wash up as me & Jennifer walked to the car park. As we passed by a block of classrooms, Jennifer cheekily asked if I ever had sexual fantasies about my teachers.....

To be continued.......

25-05-2010, 01:10 AM
wah TS u very heng sia btw where to enroll for taxi driver kinda interested after reading your sexcapades:p

Joris
25-05-2010, 01:16 AM
I confirmed plus chop had fantasies abt my teachers last time lor.

tomvoyeur
25-05-2010, 01:35 AM
I confirmed plus chop had fantasies abt my teachers last time lor.

Name me a boy that doesn't - I still remember fondly the infamous "Jason" stories lol. ;)

slyer
25-05-2010, 10:49 AM
camping here for more juicy stories:D

stairway
25-05-2010, 10:59 AM
rocking v hard liao, continue pls..

kimono
25-05-2010, 11:00 AM
Camp here for the nice story too....thanks.

bigmannow
25-05-2010, 02:05 PM
steady la like dat i nid to shake doubly hard liao !!!

soulrapper
26-05-2010, 05:23 PM
continue pls! steamy!

zl1983
26-05-2010, 08:50 PM
nice dude.. keep it up

luckyyeti
26-05-2010, 11:16 PM
Taxi!! Taxi!! Taxi!1

Ka Kin la...the story starting liao arhhhhhhhhhhh

hahaha

Great work bro!!:D

uhoo
27-05-2010, 10:33 PM
wah.. bro so lucky... not many taxi driver so happening siol... i guess u must be 35 and above? and she is how old?

velvet88
27-05-2010, 11:15 PM
In the Q... :)

otacon
28-05-2010, 12:24 AM
so good luck sia

alan0338
28-05-2010, 08:54 PM
pls come back TS...steam already reading your story, dun leave us hanging :D

WTF?
28-05-2010, 09:14 PM
Chapter 1.5 - Veteran Banker - Jennifer

The boys went to wash up as me & Jennifer walked to the car park. As we passed by a block of classrooms, Jennifer cheekily asked if I ever had sexual fantasies about my teachers.......

Me : Yaaa......my maths teacher, Ms Wong......always wear light coloured blouses and high wasit tight white skirt......can see her bra and g-string.....beri steam siah....n when she walks, her neh neh bounce up n down.....me n the boys always fantasize about bonking her in the classroom....as I spoke, Jennifer grapped hold of my hand and run up the flight of staircase to the second floor....We entered the first room, it was a science lab.....Jennifer grabbed my face and kissed passionately, running her tongue to my ears and down my neck, savouring my sweat...I arched my back against the wall as she pulled up my jersey to suck my nipples....She then pulled down my shorts to reveal my hardened cock.....She kneeled down and licked the tip of my delicious cock teasingly before devouring it fully into her mouth. She deep throated me, occasionally giving me the cfm look as I enjoyed her blowjob. I grabbed hold of her head and fucked her mouth as she grasped for air........I pulled the handbreaks in time and directed her to bend down against a table in a L shape. I pulled her g-string to the side exposing her moist abalone. I got hold of a test-tube and rubba her pussy....The cold tingling feeling of glass sent shivers up her spine
as she moaned sexily.....I plunged the test-tube into her hole as Jennifer grabbed the table asking for more.....Time for me to sextisfy my hungry cock as I doggied Jennifer spanking her butt in between thrusts.....

Jennifer : Erm...erm....erm....erm.....ermm.....ermmm........ her moans filled the lab......
Jennifer : erm....erm.....erm.......erm.........harderrrrrrr. .....erm.....erm.....erm...
Jennifer : Erm..erm....erm....erm....don't stopppppp.......erm....erm....erm....ermmm...erm.. ....erm........I am cummmmminggg.......

I unplugged my cock as Jennifer climaxed to deposit my warm cum into the test-tube. I milked every single drop and place the test-tube in the stand hoping that the students can do a simple acidic test the next morning......

To be continued.......

alan0338
28-05-2010, 10:19 PM
I milked every single drop and place the test-tube in the stand hoping that the students can do a simple acidic test the next morning......

To be continued.......

bro, nice update there, i almost fell off the chair reading :D :D

Gerald Tan
28-05-2010, 10:38 PM
Wah Bro TS....WTF..
The NEXT school day, the students must be wondering what-the-fuck, is the whitish liquid..this is so mind boggling !!

WTF?
29-05-2010, 12:04 AM
At this juncture, I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has taken the time to read my story. Even though I could not reply to each and every fan mail, deep in my heart I really appreciate and feel touched. Your positive feedback & encouragement has motivated me to continue sharing my story. Please do stay tune for more SEXCAPADES OF THE TAXI DRIVER ya. Cheers.

sac6677
29-05-2010, 06:42 PM
I think you better stop writing stories that degradeding taxi drivers.

blackdog
30-05-2010, 01:38 AM
The next day the teacher sure think,WTF which student PCC or have sex here..lol:D

Good 1..Nice job!

Show Stopper
30-05-2010, 12:32 PM
At this juncture, I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has taken the time to read my story. Even though I could not reply to each and every fan mail, deep in my heart I really appreciate and feel touched. Your positive feedback & encouragement has motivated me to continue sharing my story. Please do stay tune for more SEXCAPADES OF THE TAXI DRIVER ya. Cheers.

Keep up the gd steamy work! :D Upz! ;)

joew2005
30-05-2010, 12:53 PM

whoa ..... u even hv fans le ..... like tat u cum here write stori k la .....
no need 2 work la .... the fans r there 2 support u ..... :rolleyes:

WTF?
30-05-2010, 03:57 PM
Chapter 1.6 - Veteran Banker - Jennifer

Friday Night, as usual I waited for Jennifer at Suntec City.

"Clark" ....the car door opened.....

Jennifer : Drive me to the airport.....
Me : Huh ? Where u going ?
Jennifer : Shanghai....mid-night flight to catch.....there are some urgent matters that needs my attention before markets open on Monday.....
Me : So urgent mei ???
Jennifer : Yup......lotsa money involved ya....
Me : Wow....so when u gonna b back ?
Jennifer : Monday morning....
Me : So u gonna miss the soccer match on Sunday afternoon.....
Jennifer : Yes baby....can't b helped......
Me : I m starting to miss u oreadi....
Jennifer : Me too.....as she lovingly stroke my face.....then she burst out in excitement.....
Jennifer : Why dun u follow me there ?
Me : Wat ??? Choking.....almost swerved my car into the next lane....
Me : Expensive wor !!! u tot taking taxi to JB meh......
Me : Den my weekend shift how ?!
Jennifer : Dun worry about the expenses lah.....take it as a short holiday lor.....
Me : Buuutttt......I dun have any urgent matters to attend wor.....I'll b bored !
Jennifer : U hv to attend to me ah ! With a sparkle in her eyes.....

That really melted my heart.....I was thinking since I haven't been to Shanghai and it had been a long time since I had given myself any break at all or did anything so crazy.....I called my buddy......

Me : Bro, I need to fly to China tonight......
Buddy : WTF ? U participating in the Olymipics huh ?
Me : Ya man, need to go there for special training......
Buddy : KNN ! Wu nia bo........I dun care u still need to pay me the rental...........Before he could finished his sentence I hung up on him....texted him the location of the taxi and rushed off to get a plane ticket......

Fortunately, due to the financial crisis, air travel had dramatically dropped and the Shanghai bound plane had lots of seats available. Boarded the plane and had the whole row to ourselves by the window. Along the narrow aisle, I gei gei brushed against the butt of a kabaya clad cabin crew, damn shiok siah....the holiday had began !

Both of us requested for a cup of red wine and watched " Lust, Caution (色劫)" by Ang Lee together. Even though this was the waterdown version and I had watched the original uncut DVD, it was still a good movie to replay again.

Jennifer : Tony Leung is soooo cute....Jennifer gushes.....

And when Tony tore Tang Wei's qi pao, my cock instantly hardened. I felt embarassed and pulled up the blanket to hide the budge. Jennifer noticed it and slipped her hand underneath the blanket. She unzipped my pants to draw out my cock and began rubbing as Tony ravaged Tang Wei. As Tang Wei moaned breathlessly, Jennifer increased her vibration all this while rubbing her clit.......

Jennifer : Hrmmm.......

I exploded into Jennifer's hand and wetting my pants & blanket in the process......

Jennifer : Yummy.....as she sexily slipped her finger into her mouth to taste my warm cum.......

Luckily, the lights was off and most of the passengers were sound asleep as I made my way to the washroom....As I was about to close the door, a hand jammed the door and in pop Jennifer !

Me : U......wat........
Jennifer : Shhhh....as she placed her finger onto my lips...........

To be continued.......

alan0338
30-05-2010, 05:21 PM
i just exploded also :D

eeemen
30-05-2010, 08:49 PM
Wonderful beginning to the trip eh? More plz, cheers bro ........

joew2005
31-05-2010, 06:41 AM
whoa ..... so happening being a taxi driver ..... i also 1 2 drive taxi :D

andythai
31-05-2010, 08:24 AM
wow bro what an experience man.:)

Assassin
31-05-2010, 11:13 AM
I reckon its time for me to moonlight at night. :rolleyes: :D

bigmannow
31-05-2010, 01:59 PM
sibay steam!!!!!!!! i wanna take plane and pcc liao!!!

zl1983
31-05-2010, 06:21 PM
nice updates TS..

WTF?
01-06-2010, 07:21 PM
Chapter 1.7 - Veteran Banker - Jennifer

Me : U......wat........
Jennifer : Shhhh....as she placed her finger onto my lips...........

She kneeled down to draw out my limping cock and began to lick the shaft up and down. Then she proceeded to lick my cock head like a lollipop.....

Me : Urrrgghhh......as she took in the whole cock.......my gugu jiao was awaken again.......

She sat me down on the toilet bowl before proceeding to ride me cowgirl.......

Jennifer : Hrrmmmm....as my throbbing cock entered her .......hrmm......
Jennifer : Huhh....huh.....h.uh.......huh.....h.uh....h..u.h. .h.......h.uh........as she began to ride to and fro.......

I slidded my hands into her top from behind to squeeze her bouncing boobs......

Jennifer : Hrm....hrm......as she arched her back and raised her hand to grab my hair......
Jennifer : Erm...erm....erm....erm....I lifted her ass up and down in double quick time......
Jennifer :......erm....erm.....erm......erm.........
Me : Urrrghhh.....I m cuming........can I shoot inside u...........
Jennifer : Baby, I m safe to b shot...........
Jennifer : erm...erm.....erm......erm......erm..........as I expolded inside her.......
Jennifer : U feel so warm inside me.....as she let out a sextisfying moan..........

We tidied up to leave the washroom.....Outside two passengers were waiting....

Me : Hmmm...so sorry.....my wifey is feeling nauseas......as I bowed apologetically....
Jennifer : Who's your wife huh ? .....She pinched me as we walked back to our seats....

For a brief five minutes I actually felt like I was Tony Leung raping Tang Wei on the plane...........And so we officially and infamously became members of the Mile High Club.

To be continued....................

JergenL
01-06-2010, 10:50 PM
Nice !!
waiting for more

WTF?
02-06-2010, 08:20 PM
Chapter 1.8 - Vetan Banker - Jennifer

Touched down at Pudong Airport, Shanghai early morning. The weather was pleasant and the air was cool and refreshing. We took a taxi to Shangri-La.....

Me : Wow...the taxis here have protective shield guard for the driver ....beri cool.....
Jennifer : Ya hor....
Me : Better this way....like that I wun b molested by horny female passengers hor.....haha....as Jennifer licked her lips and gave me a wicked wink....

The view at our hotel room was breathtaking, over looking The Huangpu River, The Bund and The Oriental Pearl........

Jennifer stepped out of the bathroom naked with a towel drying her hair.....The very sight of her sexy body send my hormones raging and I sneaked up to gave her a bear hug from behind.....

Jennifer : Not now lah....elbowing me.....Thought I already sucked you dry on the plane ?
Me : Can't get enough of u mah....
Jennifer : Not afraid that I'll assassinate you ? Referring to Tang Wei's character in the movie " Lust, Caution (色劫)"
Me : 你舍得吗?
Jennifer : Haha......我的心很软......as she touched up her face and hair, dressed up and preparing to go to her Shanghai office.
Jennifer : Be a good boy ya....go find your own programmes and I'll call you once I'm done later this evening.....
Me : Yes Madam ! I'll report dutifully in a cab !
Jennifer : Muacks.....giving me a peck on my cheeks......

I went to shower before hitting the streets. First time in Shanghai, me not going to sleep and waste half a day. Told the taxi driver that I wanted to shop and he brought me to Huaihai Road. Apparently Shanghai has a few Orchard Roads and Huaihai Road is one of them. The streets were bustling with people. Lots of chio bus for me to ogle at..... Bought some clothes at H&M and basically wondered around the streets, exploring every corner and trying out the street snacks along the way, soaking in the Shanghainese lifestyle......Along one stretch of worn down shop houses, I passed by a hair salon with the blue/red/white siren tingy. The tainted sliding door was almost closed leaving a slight gap. Caught a glimpse of scantily clad women sitting inside. Thought I saw wrongly so I gostarn and a lady's voice ringed the air...

Lady 1 : 要敲小背吗?
Me : Huh ??? As I pushed the sliding door wider....

To be continued..........

bigmannow
03-06-2010, 12:55 AM
Open the door and go in laa....

logitech123
03-06-2010, 02:59 AM
lucky taxi driver...

draven78eric
28-12-2011, 06:51 PM
Im appliying for taxi driver licesene liao...herherher...:D

Starkarat
28-12-2011, 08:19 PM
wow. ! bro u r such a lucky man! everyone is sure hoping to bump someone like her man!
camping for more!!!!!

dennischan
29-12-2011, 02:54 AM
bro, good story!

is she sugar mummy?

alexho1231qa
29-12-2011, 05:05 AM
wow nice story!~ camping for more.... ^^ thanks bro:D

BHEL
29-12-2011, 09:59 AM
wow nice story!~ camping for more.... ^^ thanks bro:D

bro, TS already "MIA" for 1 and 1/2 yrs liao...:mad: you still wanna camp?
maybe he really got assasinated already...
anyway, you enjoy camping ah... :D