PDA

View Full Version : Can WL/FL reject

steve99
17-05-2010, 09:00 PM
a customer if she see genital herpes on him?

Medusa
18-05-2010, 04:45 AM
since nobody reply you....

what do you think? :)

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
18-05-2010, 05:50 AM
Very subjective question.

The wl cant run away from the customer, afraid that the customer might report her. (But isnt calling a wl an offence too :D)

For those fish-tanks scenario, i also do wonder what will happen if the wl found out some symptoms on the guy during the bath session, will she call the okt before the sex :D

Johnston
18-05-2010, 11:59 AM
:rolleyes: I sometimes harbor an suspicion that a whole shitload of boys and girls register many nicks and then during school holidays they come and fuck our forums up. Why else are there two tons of nicks who were registered years ago but only NOW start asking silly questions?

Anyway: The whole purpose of the nice bath the wl gives yo before the fuck session is there fr this reason. dont think they get a high out of seeing dicks, they probably see as much dicks as the SAF docter at CMPB med center :D its to inspect your dicky to make sure u dont have obvious sign of std. they also will give u this Short-arm inspection - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Short-arm_inspection) to make sure no yellow stuff comes out .... ;)

fdomme
18-05-2010, 12:31 PM
I believe she can, as it is 两害相比较取其轻, dangerous to accept that customer :p

But it all depends on the girl herself :D

alan0338
18-05-2010, 12:34 PM
think she will reject for sure, unless she have more worse disease than the guy :eek:

Huer
18-05-2010, 12:50 PM
Just cos they are paid for sex does not mean you paid for their long term health too. What kind of question is this anyway ? Of course she can reject. Any that does not, means she probably has something worse than that.

Arucard
18-05-2010, 01:11 PM
if the person is having a herpes outbreak of cause he should not chieong first mah increase chance of bleeding etc

red_squirrel
18-05-2010, 01:41 PM
They are also HUMAN mah.. Of course can reject lah.. If this happens to the FLs, most probably they will just compensate the 'CARRIER' $$$ to pay for the room and leave..

Coz earning that miserable amount of $$$ now may be a lifetime of regret.. The $$$ which will be needed for treatment is FAR FAR more than what they can get at the very moment.

This is just my 2 cents worth of opinion.

longwinter
18-05-2010, 03:42 PM
well if they dont wan to earn ur $, they can reject...it pretty much depends on them...they can make their own choices.

alexing
18-05-2010, 03:48 PM
personally, i strongly agree WL/FL to reject if she doesn't want to deal with the business...they have their human rights too.

while for the requestor, if he being rejected not only once or twice but many, think he, himself should know what happen...

G-String
18-05-2010, 03:59 PM
WL/FL always inspects during shower. That means she's entitle to reject. But never heard any rejection.:confused:

tatata21
18-05-2010, 04:45 PM
the TS is obviously stupid or trying to be funny.

when you have an outbreak it is painful, will you still have the mood to bonk?

2nd, you are a farker if you got outbreak still go find sex. this increase the chance of infecting others by 1000x.

however, it is relatively safe if the person is HSV positive but does not have an outbreak during intercourse, again condom is a must here.

Loott
18-05-2010, 05:27 PM
No they cannot reject you. They have to serve you even if your dick is oozing pus and have scabs all over and you have all over powering BO.

Is this what you wanted to hear ? Duh........ ;)

Cheonging101
19-05-2010, 07:00 PM
Be VERY afraid of the FL who can go ahead happily to fuck you RAW after knowing that you kena Herpes. :eek: