PDA

View Full Version : Wat do u think being a 3rd party?

raykwok79
16-05-2010, 09:23 PM
Hey If there is this gal, she has a bf, and u go ahead and woo her. When she is down with a tiff with the bf, u ask her to leave the bf. Wat do u think?

raykwok79
16-05-2010, 09:28 PM
A bastard or a real man?

tatata21
17-05-2010, 12:30 AM
If she leaves the bf then ok... if she want to have the best of both worlds, then I don't like it, not sure about you.

raykwok79
17-05-2010, 01:42 AM
Yo bro, I mean if it is rite that a guy go and woo the gal and stir shit to make her breakoff.

Rster
17-05-2010, 04:38 AM
That would be a bastard. But this scenario is pretty common in Singapore already.

joew2005
17-05-2010, 05:33 AM
tis type of things r veri commmon in 2day's world everywhere .....
everyman 4 himself .....
i wouldn't encourage tis type of action,but if u r not hurting others physically then it's winner takes all.

red_squirrel
17-05-2010, 07:37 AM
TS, your scenario is not really considered as a 3rd party. As you have mentioned, the gal is still unmarried and she still have a choice of who she wants to be and suits her best. And so this kinda 'potong jalan' behavior although a little bastard but still acceptable by all parties, just that the one losing out will feel sore about it.

But if you said a married woman and you tried to be a 3rd party and ask her to go divorce her husband then it is different story liao :(..

tomvoyeur
17-05-2010, 12:30 PM
As long as no harrassment n rape, it is all fair game there.

To all men out there, esp SG men, just because a woman becomes ur wife does not mean u can treat her like shit n expect her not to walk away because she is "married". Time for these men to go back to the jungle n learn the real trade ( n i dun mean acting like rambos n shooting blanks!!)...:)

Rainier
27-05-2010, 01:03 PM
All is fair in love and war, as long as she is not married. But the thing is, if you can snatch her away and become yours, somebody also can repeat the same thing.

tigerwoody74
27-05-2010, 02:31 PM
Is too common these days. In fact some gals, are having this idea. Hey I will not date one guy only... i try will 3 different guys and the winner can sweep me of my feet WINS.

So what is the big problem ? The gals hide from their so call "bf" and are double dating or even more. When they get caught "they say u cant take it leave la" So guys wake up. Is no longer the guys game anymore. U wan to "eat outside' check on your own gal too. Ever wonder why PI got more business ? In fact as long u have some form of NS service training , doing tracking is that difficult. I think is more of a EGO think, that is why some guys just think 'Dont know" better.

Is already 2010. read the papers. Woman thinking are different liao.

werwet2
27-05-2010, 03:31 PM
Hey If there is this gal, she has a bf, and u go ahead and woo her. When she is down with a tiff with the bf, u ask her to leave the bf. Wat do u think?

Firstly i will not woo a girl who got bf ,worst wife, i wont touch a married woman, will have karma de .

And now u were saying if tat gal quarrel with her bf and u ask her to leave him, this is really a bastard act. hypocrite man. But all man are selfish greedy every man for himself, so is really up to individual thinking. But for me i wont take other girl/wife if she is attached.

zeigeist
27-05-2010, 03:42 PM
[QUOTE=raykwok79;4846753]Hey If there is this gal, she has a bf, and u go ahead and woo her. When she is down with a tiff with the bf, u ask her to leave the bf. Wat do u think?[/QUOTe

Character test. - i think it depends on what you want from her. either way, you will not respect her even if she leaves the current bf (cause, she is easily swayed and tempted) and you just can't trust that she will not do that again. :cool:

even is mendacious acts. trust is important. ironic isn't it.

ddog
27-05-2010, 08:50 PM
You've to be more gentleman in this case. If you really care for her, and her bf isn't all that bad, you should give her support! You can't force love, especially if her hearts is with her bf. Let time be the judge, best you can do is show her your support and concern, it matters.
However, just be by her side, if it turns ugly with her bf, you may try to advice her for a breakoff or whatever, as for me, I chose to support her till the end. And at the end of it, I offered her a shoulder to cry on, and was always there, perk her up, offered her encouragement. Patience is the key. Twice it happened in my life and twice I won over the girl(s). I know it's not easy to be a third party but at the end of it, I won. She's still with me, as my gf.

cernunnos
28-05-2010, 04:37 PM
I always feel the girl can dump her current bf for you, she will be capable of dumping you for another new guy... grass is always greener on the other side!

KittyClub
31-05-2010, 01:33 AM
Both of you have feeling then let it be, feelings cant be control, even as a third party