PDA

View Full Version : noob qn- y is there no such thing as titjob in hc?

fergieisking
16-05-2010, 09:16 PM
hi bros, juz joined tis forum today. realised tis is quite a sleazy n informative place. Have been reading thru multiple threads abt hcs but realised that titjob is not included in the sop. Is there a separate cost for a titjob or does it even exist in this 'industy'. Sry for my limited knowledge about such stuff...

Praetor
18-05-2010, 01:02 AM
Is this titjob otherwise known as breastfuck ?

too_hot
18-05-2010, 11:45 AM
I have encountered this service before although it is admittedly rare.

How shiok will depend on size of the gals boobs, the softness and smoothness of the skin. Got one gal last time who has superb boobs (excellent in all the above criteria) the moment she lie on me and her boobs make contact with me, i immediately marikita already!

Anyway, for the gal, i tink its very tiring cos she have to move her body up and down ur didi rather vigorously. So i tend to feel sorry for them and after awhile i will ask them to change to something else like hj. Also if they're giving u boob job below, means u dun get to autoroam anything cos they will be "down there" and so u just lie there. Whereas I prefer HJ cos then i can autoroam as much as i want.

slayerstrikebac
18-05-2010, 12:29 PM
Is school holiday here already ? :rolleyes:

fire_boy
18-05-2010, 12:35 PM
Is school holiday here already ? :rolleyes:

yep. think so, just round the corner;)

G-String
18-05-2010, 03:28 PM
yep. think so, just round the corner;)

Hmmm... no more school uniform, can wear G-String....should be fun with titjob;)

Steadyman1
18-05-2010, 07:22 PM
TS, that HC are served by "Geng" not "Bu" so no titjob.....:p