PDA

View Full Version : Stealing from FL

Xgenre
14-05-2010, 10:10 PM
From The New Paper a few days back.

He steals from call girls after sex because... By Vivien Chan

HE had a strange reason for stealing from call girls: He claimed he wanted a lasting relationship with his victims. It was, said District Judge Jill Tan, a "misguided" way to start a relationship. Lum Mun Cheng, 29, a "freelance producer", would hook up with call girls who advertised their services on the Internet. He would then go to budget hotels in Kovan and Changi with them. After having sex, he would slip away with the women's belongings while they were washing up. From July to December last year, Lum struck five times. His victims ranged from a student to a 45-year-old Singaporean housewife.

Lum was sentenced to four months' jail on Thursday. He had pleaded guilty to two charges of theft and one charge of fraudulent possession. Three other similar charges were taken into consideration during sentencing. In mitigation, his lawyer, Mr Supramaniam Rajan said: "(Lum) had taken the items under the erroneous and misguided belief that the girls would call him up and strike a meaningful relationship with him." However, court documents stated that few called him back. And those who did only scolded him.

The court heard that on Nov 21, one of his victims, the 45-year-old housewife, called the police and reported: "A fat Chinese man wearing grey black shirt and Bermudas took my bag and walk (sic) out of the hotel. I do not know where he went to." After Lum had sex with her, he took her belongings - including her mobile phone, ez-link cards, NRIC and costume jewellery, in all worth about $508 - while she was in the toilet. Exactly a month later, a 24-year-old Singaporean woman fell prey to the same ploy. Lum took her belongings, worth $1,350.

He did not reply when the woman called him on his mobile phone. She did not make a police report immediately as she found it embarrassing to reveal the circumstances that led to the theft. She eventually had to lodge a report to make a replacement identity card.

whatafish
14-05-2010, 10:14 PM
Served him right for stealing from fl.

Xgenre
14-05-2010, 10:22 PM
I'm surprised no one started a thread on this. It's been a few days. If there is a thread, I must have missed it. So pardon me if this is a duplicate. I heard a similar story from a local FL and I do wonder if this is the same guy.

Well, I met a young FL a few months back. She told me one of her clients stole everything when she will bathing after the sex. I asked her what's everything and she told me he took her phone, wallet, EZ Link cards and even house keys. So basically, when she discovered the theft after her shower, she had no money, no phone, not even an EZ link card to go home. She didn't even get paid for the sex. To make matters worse, she needs to spend money replacing her phone, EZ link card and NRIC. Her family had to change the house locks too.

She had to flag a cab, tell the driver she lost everything and hope to find a cab-driver kind enough to drive her home. She will then go home, knock on the door late at night to wake her parents up to open the door, take some money to pay the driver. Why take a cab you might ask? Well, she can't negotiate with a bus driver or MRT train driver about paying back later right? Quite a disaster yah?

To make matters worse, when she was in school one day, the police knocked on her door. The pervert had been caught and when the police went through his belongings, the police found the NRICs of quite a few ladies. The police then traced these ladies down to get their statements. As the FL was in school when the police came, her parents found out that she worked as a FL. You can imagine the hell she ended up in. Well, luckily she didn't stop being a FL, otherwise I wouldn't have known such an interesting story.

Really wonder if this is the same guy. Just posting this information here as a point of discussion for guys and as a warning to FLs. Please be careful. I think he dares to steal because he give the local FLs money to open the rooms. This means that when he runs away after stealing, he will be quite hard to trace. Quite a possible scenario if he claims he forgot/lost his ic. So for FLs, never open the room on your client's behalf.

masseusegal
14-05-2010, 10:29 PM
I read the news too...just wanna to add further details about this Chinese 29 Lum Mun Cheng ( See link photo of him ) :mad:

He steals from call girls after sex because... (http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Crime/Story/A1Story20100511-215606.html)

masseusegal
14-05-2010, 10:47 PM
Read this news report from The New Paper on 13h May 2010 on Thursday.
Wanna to add further details...on this 29yrs old Chinese Lum Mum Cheng & his photo ( see the attach link below ) :mad:

He steals from call girls after sex because... (http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Crime/Story/A1Story20100511-215606.html)

walle
14-05-2010, 11:43 PM
if everybody steal just wanna hv long lasting relationship....maybe i can rob UOB bank cos i wanna have gd long lasting relationship with the bank:D

nukebomb
14-05-2010, 11:54 PM
Lucky, I only steal pussy n paid.:D

PEACELUVER
15-05-2010, 12:01 AM
if everybody steal just wanna hv long lasting relationship....maybe i can rob UOB bank cos i wanna have gd long lasting relationship with the bank:D

omg, the boss of uob going to zap u soon...:D

turbo_slk200
15-05-2010, 05:39 AM
He thinks he takes the gals possession, the gals will call him back to have a meaningful relationship ? My God !!! FLs are for bonking ..... and not to start a relationship with !!

Let me add that I have heard from FLs that some other smarter maniacs will purposely drop something into the FLs bag and call them out so that the FLs will return the things to the maniac. I have heard of things like watches... sunglasses.... rings.... etc etc.... Come on , its only a transaction and not some romantic story !!

Both ways still crazy .... but one is legal and one is illegal...

Hope all bros bonk with their brain still intact !

joew2005
15-05-2010, 06:46 AM

bro,tat's a veri good comparison. :) Cheers .....

Collins
15-05-2010, 10:37 AM
I thought it was just an excuse until read the article and find that his ex was fl. No wonder he targetted fls. But still...in this way ?

swell
15-05-2010, 08:50 PM
Some people are not very bright.

ah_est
16-05-2010, 02:19 AM
he's disgracing the men..
how can a man be so cheap from stealing a girl's money.
how much can he steal?
go rob the bank or a shop even better..
LOL.

uobboss
16-05-2010, 04:31 AM

omg, the boss of uob going to zap u soon...:D

i never anyhow zap ppl hor

dun anyhow say wait i sue u :D

But most FL will not register room on behalf of clients unless she green green .

kirby
16-05-2010, 11:02 AM
Kns I hope his didi rot in hell and kenna raped in prison. :mad:

badboyzbleu
16-05-2010, 11:04 AM
maybe this lum is a very senior samster in this sex forum!!! lol!!! with lotsa points and power!!! contributed tonnes of FR!!!

Blum
18-05-2010, 02:58 AM
I wonder if he got his ex gf the same way too. He needs some serious counselling. Have no idea if the excuse/reason is a true one or he just wanted to have free sex and also some spending money. I more inclined to think that he just wanted free sex.

ah rat
18-05-2010, 07:32 AM
Wow lao, if steal panty & bra, we still accept :D

DegenerationX
18-05-2010, 11:13 AM
pardon me for my ignorance. but I thought freelance prostituting is also a crime in Sillypore? if the FL lodge a police report, won't they get into trouble with the law themselves? :confused:

alexing
18-05-2010, 11:23 AM
shame of him, if he don't have $$ to pay must well just masturbate @ home or cut his dick out flush into toilet...

stephan
18-05-2010, 11:53 AM
Wow lao, if steal panty & bra, we still accept :D
dun anyhow steal lah, can request from them as a gift mah! :p

jerker
18-05-2010, 12:08 PM
i only steal as much cunt juice as possible from em :D

Kevas
18-05-2010, 10:15 PM
dun anyhow steal lah, can request from them as a gift mah! :p

Actually, I did have a couple as momentos. Until my new gf was cleaning my room for me and spotted them.....I had long forgotten about it. It was funny and embarassing how I had to explained it away. Had to blame in on ' ex ' :o

Southpaw
18-05-2010, 10:17 PM
This guy gives a bad name to us cehongsters :mad:

LppL
28-05-2010, 01:36 AM
I heard that this guy is the infamous Gary Ng, anybody hear anything like that ?

whitegals
28-05-2010, 02:08 AM
FLs are for bonking ..... and not to start a relationship with !!!

Not true bro, :rolleyes:

I always try to start a relationship with the FLs that I meet, especially if they are pretty. Although it is only a bonking relationship, still considered a 'relationship', right? :D

turbo_slk200
28-05-2010, 02:44 AM
Not true bro, :rolleyes:

I always try to start a relationship with the FLs that I meet, especially if they are pretty. Although it is only a bonking relationship, still considered a 'relationship', right? :D

Hey bro whitegals .... Alrite... some small time bonking relationship can be tolerated to enhance the sexperience !!!

Cheers !

johngomez
28-05-2010, 03:34 AM
this type of people when go into jail.....sure ganna gangbang,as i heard from my friends.
but that is what happening 10 to 20 yrs back in prison.....
any guy go in who is related with molest or rape case,sure ganna jialat jialat one.....
lucky i dun have this type of fren.....if i have, i also will screw his ass with cucumber or bitter goude......knninacaochebye.....
disgrace a man of pride......:(

Oink Oink
28-05-2010, 04:59 AM
The highest level of attainment is Stealing The Heart. Unless he is down with some psychological problems, he is not even in the league.:rolleyes: