PDA

View Full Version : Need any service in BALI?

duaduaakusaya
13-05-2010, 01:22 PM
Hey there, actually i'm not a newbie :p, but now i move to BALI, indonesia... since i live here, i would like to share anything about BALI, especially the SEX things, hehehe.. so feel free to ask any suggestion from me..

i could give you good info about BALI, cheaper price and guide you if you need any help..accomodations, hotels, and girls of course

well, BALI is indonesian's vegas anyway..not Jakarta ... :p

regards

duaduaakusaya
14-05-2010, 12:04 PM
i don't know if anybody 've been go to bali or not..

so i start to share,..

well basically, like the other place around the world, there are so many option to pick the girls..

let just say, girls in the bar at kuta beach, almost like thailand.. it depends on our negotiation, sometimes they charge 300k rupiah for short time, or if you got cheated they charge 1million rupiah...but if you lucky, only buy them some drink, you got free for whole fuckin' day.. depends....depend on how handsome you are :p kidding

at seminyak beach, clubbing area like double six, after party around 3 am.. if you lucky, you could find a lot of drunk woman (foreigner or local), that feel very pleasure to have a one night stand, at your place, or even on the beach :p ..remember, most of the foreigner, like japanese, are looking for sex in bali ... :))

then if you're looking some massage place, i suggest to find Melati Spa near legian beach... quite expensive..but the girls really worth it...well, it depends on your luck once again, some people got charge around 300K rupiah for fuck... but some people got charge 600K rupiah...

the other area, near sanur, semawang, is a prostitution village, so many motel, or place that offer you girls, quite cheap.. 200-300k rupiah...and you can take away the girl for whole day only 800k-1 million rupiah...so many beautiful and fresh girls

well, there still many information about bali, like japanese girls, taiwanese, russia, aussie girls, and for the other information, in bali, the people there give higher price to a foreigner than a local person, andgive lower price to a person who can speak bali than a local person...so for this matter, i could give any help..hehe

so for anybody who have any plan to bali, or ask any suggestion, i'll help you... peace

justforfun0205
24-05-2010, 04:38 PM
i planing go bali around middle of june we all first time go there and planing book the hotel over there, i would like to know after the flight what should we go first? there alot of pub or clubbing area? and how much need to send around 5 days include the hotel and girl...haha thanks for advice

AthlonXp
28-05-2010, 01:29 AM
how much is a massage in bali and how much does a HJ cost besides the massage. THanks

Asianrocks
30-05-2010, 01:20 AM
Hey i am planning to go bali in July.. most probably staying in Denpasar.. any recommendations?

humsup77
10-06-2010, 02:26 AM
was in Bali end of last month..so decided to post some recommendations.

SEX: Taxi driver bought me to the whore houses in seminyak but the girls not really my type. unless you are into dark skinned javanese girl, most of the quality is poor as you can get better in JKT or even in SGP.... there are some fair skin hot chicks but didn't try

MASSAGE:
if you are into massage, i would recommend one place which offers a very sensual erotic massage at 200,000 INR for 2 hours session. The massage is called the Beer massage. The place is called Body Arum Spa which is a little far away from Kuta area.. in Renon. It takes about 70,000 INR (around 10SGD) taxi one way from Kuta. But its worth the trip as the massage will be nothing like you experience.. .. Definitely worth recommending if you like massage.

Tip: Look for the masseur who models for the menu.

Body Arum Massage
Jl. Tukad Yeh Aya 38C Renon

Ah_Hia
10-06-2010, 08:41 AM
Body Arum Massage
Jl. Tukad Yeh Aya 38C Renon

What's the point bro..... No happy ending or extras. :(

humsup77
10-06-2010, 11:13 AM
there was a happy ending without me even asking..

S.B.Y
10-06-2010, 06:22 PM
The End :)

shadow chaser
29-06-2010, 04:04 PM
[QUOTE=duaduaakusaya;4840147]Hey there, actually i'm not a newbie :p, but now i move to BALI, indonesia... since i live here, i would like to share anything about BALI, especially the SEX things, hehehe.. so feel free to ask any suggestion from me..

i could give you good info about BALI, cheaper price and guide you if you need any help..accomodations, hotels, and girls of course

dear bro duadua,

first of all,a million thanks for the short but valuable info on bali ya :) i have been to bali last year in oct..but returning again in oct this year!

i knew someone called pak wayan sugiarta who is a tourist guide..i have called him and he had picked me up upon arr..then brought me to a place at sanur,lots of big bungalow houses there,to look for girls!He is a cheater lah..i paid 1.5 million rupiah for a girl lah!If not coz i negotiated a bit,the pimp wanted to charge 1.8million rupiah!I was stupid...paid for it..and took 2 nights in fact!

after thinking again upon returning to my country,i have vowed NOT to use him anymore so some advise from u would be nice...hey,any particular pubs along kuta beach hv lots of girls to look out for or must go to seminyak beach?

best regards...

nlevine
18-07-2010, 08:46 PM
Hi Bro Duaduaakusaya,

I will be going to Bali for work next week. looking for some action in spare time. Any idea if any high-end spas have full-service? Or any way I can book a villa with SYT service. Assuming cost not an issue... Thanks.

Best regards.

jerrystockton
20-07-2010, 11:17 AM
Will be in Bali end of this month, i heard that there is a Karaoke something like 'Aka-Saga' which provide nice gers. Any bro can verify ? Tks :)

newyorker88
20-07-2010, 04:52 PM
Hmm.... It had been a long time since I go there...

sharingannnn
30-07-2010, 11:27 PM
Hi bro, will be going to Bali around Sept with family. Will be staying at Uma Villa, but wanted to go spa with fun and short time. Any recommendation?

hunterhi
04-08-2010, 05:40 AM
Wa, Bro, i m there early by a few week... :D

Hi bro, will be going to Bali around Sept with family. Will be staying at Uma Villa, but wanted to go spa with fun and short time. Any recommendation?

CAartist
04-08-2010, 04:14 PM
the last i went bali, the gals or i shld say aunties cmi, some more forced me to touch their breast as a sign of "ok let's go into hotel" :rolleyes:

sharingannnn
04-08-2010, 11:56 PM
Hi hunterhi,

i will be there ard 24-27 sept. any chance u will be ard? maybe can meetup for a beer.

hunterhi
05-08-2010, 07:31 AM
Wa, Bro, so Jialet? luckily i m more to Holiday as Fuck is not so important... :D

the last i went bali, the gals or i shld say aunties cmi, some more forced me to touch their breast as a sign of "ok let's go into hotel" :rolleyes:

Wa, Bro, i will be there in a week time... n i also dun drink liqour or beer... as i m CoKe ZeRo FAN... :p

Hi hunterhi,

i will be there ard 24-27 sept. any chance u will be ard? maybe can meetup for a beer.

BooBGuY
28-08-2010, 12:45 AM
Hi! I'm planning to go to Bali on the 25 Nov to 29 Nov. I plan to stay around Kuta Region. Any Hotels to recommend. I initially wanted to book Air Asia but I'm keeping my options open 1st. My budget for accomodation is less than $450 as I want to explore Bali more than just stay in the hotel.

justgymguy
06-09-2010, 05:44 AM
Hi TS,

I'm in Bali from 15Sep-19Sep for Biz Trip. On my own F&E from 20Sep-22Sep. Any recommendation or meet for coffee/drink so you can show me around the good spots? PM me ok? Cheers!

slackin80
13-09-2010, 11:52 PM
i want to go to Bali but i am at a loss... i can't decide where to stay!!!!

i just wanna see / meet japanese, koreans, indo chinese... :D

can any bali experts help?

jerrystockton
14-09-2010, 10:57 AM
will be in bali fr 24th sept to 26th sept for a short biz trip, any bros want to tcss. pls pm :)

duaduaakusaya
18-09-2010, 09:56 AM
[QUOTE=duaduaakusaya;4840147]Hey there, actually i'm not a newbie :p, but now i move to BALI, indonesia... since i live here, i would like to share anything about BALI, especially the SEX things, hehehe.. so feel free to ask any suggestion from me..

dear bro duadua,

first of all,a million thanks for the short but valuable info on bali ya :) i have been to bali last year in oct..but returning again in oct this year!

i knew someone called pak wayan sugiarta who is a tourist guide..i have called him and he had picked me up upon arr..then brought me to a place at sanur,lots of big bungalow houses there,to look for girls!He is a cheater lah..i paid 1.5 million rupiah for a girl lah!If not coz i negotiated a bit,the pimp wanted to charge 1.8million rupiah!I was stupid...paid for it..and took 2 nights in fact!

after thinking again upon returning to my country,i have vowed NOT to use him anymore so some advise from u would be nice...hey,any particular pubs along kuta beach hv lots of girls to look out for or must go to seminyak beach?

best regards...

sorry just back from a very long vacation, haha...yup, you've been cheated by him..pay 800.000 rupiah i can get 2 girls for you at the same time, haha, threesome with a schoolgirls..

well, a lot of pubs and bar right now in bali... in legian, you can go to sky garden, vi ai pi or MBARGO, if you're lucky, you can get a few of bar girls

in double six area, go to bacio, or double six, a lot of hot girls around there..

well the difference is, double six area have better girls than legian...

if you want to take a girls you don't have to go to sanur...FYI sanur girls actually the cheapest girls location... still much places...

if you want a girls from me, contact me, i'll help you bro..hahaha

duaduaakusaya
18-09-2010, 10:07 AM

are you still in Bali?

if you wanna go spa and have fun for a short time, there's a few choices..

1. Melati Spa at jalan Dewi Sri...near legian..alot of beautiful girls, 185.000 rupiah for massage but if you wanna have sex, usually they charged 500.000-600.000 rupiah..quite expensive...but the place kind of nice...

2. Bali Oriental...near Tuban Area..quite nice...300.000 rupiah to have sex..

3. Bintang Pesona, a lot of hot girls, same, around 300.000 rupiah to fuck..

4. Up Heaven Lounge and Spa... near airport in Tuban..

the other places around bali, like denpasar with price around 300.000 rupiah:
- Ramayana(a lot of beautiful girls with nurse uniform :p), sakura, mawar spa..etc

duaduaakusaya
18-09-2010, 10:16 AM
Hi! I'm planning to go to Bali on the 25 Nov to 29 Nov. I plan to stay around Kuta Region. Any Hotels to recommend. I initially wanted to book Air Asia but I'm keeping my options open 1st. My budget for accomodation is less than $450 as I want to explore Bali more than just stay in the hotel.

$450 only for accomodation right? more than enough... well, if only for one person..you can stay at tanaya bed and breakfast (legian region, still near kuta) around 400.000 rupiah per night, but quite cozy place.. http://www.tanayabed.com/

if you need any transportation..i could help you, wheter you want to ride motorcycle alone with 50.000 rupiah perday...or ride the car by your ownself (between 180.000-300.000 rupiah perday depend on the car type), or with driver of course the driver will charged you around 75.000-100.000 rupiah perday)

duaduaakusaya
18-09-2010, 10:18 AM
Will be in Bali end of this month, i heard that there is a Karaoke something like 'Aka-Saga' which provide nice gers. Any bro can verify ? Tks :)

the place is "AKASAKA" in denpasar...this is their website http://www.akasaka-bali.com/ and you can choose or reserve the girls via online..hahah

jerrystockton
20-09-2010, 05:25 PM
the place is "AKASAKA" in denpasar...this is their website http://www.akasaka-bali.com/ and you can choose or reserve the girls via online..hahah

Noted, thanks bro. :)

AlexStorm
24-09-2010, 01:10 PM
I'm going Bali coming march...
Looking for more info ^^

duaduaakusaya
25-09-2010, 12:08 PM
I'm going Bali coming march...
Looking for more info ^^

Feel Free to ask bro, hehe

duaduaakusaya
25-09-2010, 12:15 PM
i want to go to Bali but i am at a loss... i can't decide where to stay!!!!

i just wanna see / meet japanese, koreans, indo chinese... :D

can any bali experts help?

a lot of japanese stay at nusa dua area..since nusa dua is a high quality area, so the japanese also good...mostly they came to bali only two persons and both female, hehe...they're looking for vacation and dick....

don't have any idea where koreans, but i've seen them also at nusa dua area...

indo chinese, hmmm...mostly indonesian stay at legian area, since i'm an indo chinese who stays in bali, i know a lot of my friend stay there..hehe.. they love to spent the night at the club...

jerrystockton
26-09-2010, 09:43 AM
a lot of japanese stay at nusa dua area..since nusa dua is a high quality area, so the japanese also good...mostly they came to bali only two persons and both female, hehe...they're looking for vacation and dick....

indo chinese, hmmm...mostly indonesian stay at legian area, since i'm an indo chinese who stays in bali, i know a lot of my friend stay there..hehe.. they love to spent the night at the club...

Just back from Bali yesterday. What u said is right. Saw japs ger come in group, most of them 2 or 3, and no male companion. I should have tried my luck...

hayhay
27-09-2010, 09:05 AM
Will be going Bali for the 1st time with my friend on 4-8oct.is there goods places to intro. With my friend all married and with wife with them. I think I will be hunting alone

AlexStorm
27-09-2010, 02:59 PM

Bro~ My friends are super like Japanese... for me more like Indo Chinese...
Pm me your Ctc bro ^^

uncle30's
27-09-2010, 05:18 PM
Just read this thread today and feel so touch, we have a good Bro to provide the cheongster bro here a warm info. Thans Bro duaduaakusaya. Will contact you if plan to go Bali again but mostly will be next year :mad:

Cheers

hayhay
27-09-2010, 07:16 PM
bro DuaduaAkusaya, do you there is a place famous for the BBQ pork. Do you know the location?

duaduaakusaya
29-09-2010, 08:21 PM
Will be going Bali for the 1st time with my friend on 4-8oct.is there goods places to intro. With my friend all married and with wife with them. I think I will be hunting alone

which area do you stay....?

good place, what kind of good place do you want...

if you want to go to some high end, quality place, with good cozy atmosphere, go to seminyak Area with your friends, such as : KU DE TA, La LUciola, Metis, The Living Room, SARONG

if you want to go to some hippies place, quite crowded, but happening in Bali, with crazy atmosphere, go to legian area around Bali Bomb Monument, such as : MBARGO, VI AI PI, Sky Garden, Paddy's Club, Bounty, Apache(reggae music only)

if you want to go to some between both place, not to high end, but not too crowded, but quite happening, go to Double Six area, there's a place like Double Six itself, Bacio, or Cocoon

at legian and double six area you could easily find some girls to hook-up..

duaduaakusaya
29-09-2010, 08:25 PM
bro DuaduaAkusaya, do you there is a place famous for the BBQ pork. Do you know the location?

the very famous pork in Bali are Pork Ribs at Naughty Nuri's, Ubud Area... but quite far from kuta, legian, nusa dua area....

but if you have some time, go there at Nuri's...mostly people always said, "if you don't eat Nuri's pork ribs, you like didn't go to Bali afterall.."

duaduaakusaya
29-09-2010, 08:27 PM
Bro~ My friends are super like Japanese... for me more like Indo Chinese...
Pm me your Ctc bro ^^

check your PM bro, hehe

regards

duaduaakusaya
29-09-2010, 08:36 PM
Just read this thread today and feel so touch, we have a good Bro to provide the cheongster bro here a warm info. Thans Bro duaduaakusaya. Will contact you if plan to go Bali again but mostly will be next year :mad:

Cheers

hehe, thanks bro, just trying to help..

cockup
04-10-2010, 12:03 PM
Hi TS, i will be going Bali on 5 nov n be staying at Ramayana resort. Can u recommend any good spa which is near n price reasonable?

duaduaakusaya
04-10-2010, 09:43 PM
Hi TS, i will be going Bali on 5 nov n be staying at Ramayana resort. Can u recommend any good spa which is near n price reasonable?

it depends on "what kind of good" do you want...and near with you're walking or with some vehicle?well if you want to take a walk, you could go to legian area, which is not far from ramayana, just walk towards kuta square, and you,ll find a lot of spa/massage place (nothing more than massage, okey!?)

with vehicles, but still near around your place :
if you want a good spa, but not expensive, and "real spa" without sex..there's a lot of that kind of place near ramayana, at sunset boulevard till "simpang siur", many spa place like COZY, dragon massage, etc.. very reasonable price too.. 1,5 hours for massage only 99.000 rupiah...of course the quality of massage quite good

but if you're looking for plus-plus massage (spa with sex service), there's Bali Oriental Massage, Melati Spa, Angel Salon etc, and of course the quality of massage are bad, but the quality of the girls are good :p..

lurpsexx
04-10-2010, 10:32 PM
Hi Bro Duaduaakusaya, Thanks very much for all of your info!

You're really kind to share all of the local Bali "attractions" for us lonely (and horny) men! :D

Hope to meet up with you when we are over in Bali in Nov'10.

We can seek fun together if u like...

See you soon! :D

duaduaakusaya
05-10-2010, 01:17 AM
Hi Bro Duaduaakusaya, Thanks very much for all of your info!

You're really kind to share all of the local Bali "attractions" for us lonely (and horny) men! :D

Hope to meet up with you when we are over in Bali in Nov'10.

We can seek fun together if u like...

See you soon! :D

can't wait to see you too bro, hehe..

DeViLzAgEnT
05-10-2010, 07:41 PM
- Ramayana(a lot of beautiful girls with nurse uniform :p), sakura, mawar spa..etc

Bro duaduaakusaya ...

Seems like u are providing quite a bit of info in this thread ... However, my fren who recently went to Ramayana based on your recommendation was sadly disappointed as it was far from what u have described ... :confused:

leprick8
06-10-2010, 10:38 AM
Any tips for fun time with girls in Bali?
First time going Bali for a getaway
Going up 8-10 Oct, this weekend and flying solo.
Staying at Pan Pacific Nirwana

lurpsexx
07-10-2010, 01:43 AM
it depends on "what kind of good" do you want...and near with you're walking or with some vehicle?well if you want to take a walk, you could go to legian area, which is not far from ramayana, just walk towards kuta square, and you,ll find a lot of spa/massage place (nothing more than massage, okey!?)

with vehicles, but still near around your place :
if you want a good spa, but not expensive, and "real spa" without sex..there's a lot of that kind of place near ramayana, at sunset boulevard till "simpang siur", many spa place like COZY, dragon massage, etc.. very reasonable price too.. 1,5 hours for massage only 99.000 rupiah...of course the quality of massage quite good

but if you're looking for plus-plus massage (spa with sex service), there's Bali Oriental Massage, Melati Spa, Angel Salon etc, and of course the quality of massage are bad, but the quality of the girls are good :p..

Bro,

If we staying at Kuta, which is the most convenient place to go for plus-plus massage and pubs to hook up with gals?

Thanks a lot in advance for ur kind advice! :D

duaduaakusaya
07-10-2010, 10:04 PM
Bro duaduaakusaya ...

Seems like u are providing quite a bit of info in this thread ... However, my fren who recently went to Ramayana based on your recommendation was sadly disappointed as it was far from what u have described ... :confused:

why you don't ask me which type of girls do you want? or your friends want...
or.. is it the same place that i've said? because many of my friends goes there and they told me they're satisfied... and of course if your friend pick the wrong girls, don't blame on me bro, hehe...

the star from ramayana is ANGGIE and INA... you don't ask me the details, take the risk by your own bro, hehe..

regards

duaduaakusaya
07-10-2010, 10:10 PM
Bro,

If we staying at Kuta, which is the most convenient place to go for plus-plus massage and pubs to hook up with gals?

Thanks a lot in advance for ur kind advice! :D

well, mostly, many guys go to bali oriental masage, which is offers the plus-plus services.. but i'm afraid like bro devilzagent get..he thought that the girls (maybe) not like their expectation...

but, to be honest MELATI spa have a little bit higher quality than bali oriental massage, but more expensive... and the girl depend on the number...pick number 11 or 24..maybe it's suitable for you...

lurpsexx
07-10-2010, 10:47 PM
well, mostly, many guys go to bali oriental masage, which is offers the plus-plus services.. but i'm afraid like bro devilzagent get..he thought that the girls (maybe) not like their expectation...

but, to be honest MELATI spa have a little bit higher quality than bali oriental massage, but more expensive... and the girl depend on the number...pick number 11 or 24..maybe it's suitable for you...

Terima Kaseh bro! :D

Most impt is we choose who we like and enjoy.. if not suitable, tidak apa la... just go to another one! :D

Hope to meet up with you on 11 Nov, for dinner and fun! :D

Do leave ur calendar free for us, ya?! ;)

lurpsexx
07-10-2010, 11:04 PM

Bro, apart from massage n fun, where can we get Babi Guling? Any nice place u can intro for this dish and other good Balinese food?

Hope to meet you soon! :D

duaduaakusaya
08-10-2010, 02:49 AM
Bro, apart from massage n fun, where can we get Babi Guling? Any nice place u can intro for this dish and other good Balinese food?

Hope to meet you soon! :D

terima kasih kembali :)

well well, if we talk about food... we all have a different taste ya... babi/pork in bali totally different from singapore's... mostly food in bali are serves with herbs...a little bit spicy...

i would say, the most favourite are NURI's Pork Ribs at UBUD... babi guling Bu Oka... or if you want some western pork style, you can try Mama's German Pork at legian...

till we meet bro.. heheh

hayhay
08-10-2010, 11:12 AM
hi,
i was in bali from 4 oct to 8 oct.i'm going back to sg today.
bro duaduaakusaya baliamese oriental spa is at kuta area right? i went there on 06 oct ask for 1hrs of massage that cost 190000.the girl is ok and young.ask for 1 girl that charge me 700k for a bonk but i decline.

went to chicken village there want to charge me for all in service that cost 550k exclube bonk the girl.but i say no and step out of the door

double six only open after 11pm

yestarday went to kuta beach area there is afew disco, but try a pub instead cost of a bintang big $28000, but LD drink cost 100k.know a baliamese girl asking me to go out next day afternoon.but need to go back sg on that day so miss a chance to bonk a baliamese girl. but have some ruba at the pub.

will be back for some more action at bali,quite boring for me for this trip cause my friend lazy to go out with me and there are married.

bro if go bali for holiday please becare they just carrot you.one more thing if change money at road site they will count the money for you ask for change,then you need to recount your money again cause they will take few away if you are not looking, i gana once but i recount again saw missing 50k.ask him to give me back my sg $ then left.

duaduaakusaya
09-10-2010, 12:43 AM
hi,
i was in bali from 4 oct to 8 oct.i'm going back to sg today.
bro duaduaakusaya baliamese oriental spa is at kuta area right? i went there on 06 oct ask for 1hrs of massage that cost 190000.the girl is ok and young.ask for 1 girl that charge me 700k for a bonk but i decline.

went to chicken village there want to charge me for all in service that cost 550k exclube bonk the girl.but i say no and step out of the door

double six only open after 11pm

yestarday went to kuta beach area there is afew disco, but try a pub instead cost of a bintang big $28000, but LD drink cost 100k.know a baliamese girl asking me to go out next day afternoon.but need to go back sg on that day so miss a chance to bonk a baliamese girl. but have some ruba at the pub.

will be back for some more action at bali,quite boring for me for this trip cause my friend lazy to go out with me and there are married.

bro if go bali for holiday please becare they just carrot you.one more thing if change money at road site they will count the money for you ask for change,then you need to recount your money again cause they will take few away if you are not looking, i gana once but i recount again saw missing 50k.ask him to give me back my sg $ then left.

brotha', just want to mention ... the people in bali will charge higher price for any of you from outside indonesia especially if you can't speak indonesia...

the price to bonk the girl from bali oriental massage, usually, my local friend could get for around 300.000 rupiah...not more than that... except at MELATI spa...

excuse me? bintang beer $28000??? did you mean 28000 rupiah?hehe..

well i suggest any of you who want to have a holiday in bali to at least go with some local people that you trust, or ask me if you still believe me, hehe.. sometimes balinese people will charge the foreign tourist double price...

lurpsexx
10-10-2010, 03:32 PM
brotha', just want to mention ... the people in bali will charge higher price for any of you from outside indonesia especially if you can't speak indonesia...

the price to bonk the girl from bali oriental massage, usually, my local friend could get for around 300.000 rupiah...not more than that... except at MELATI spa...

or ask me if you still believe me, hehe.. sometimes balinese people will charge the foreign tourist double price...

Hallo Abang,

Melati Spa bonk usually for locals cost how much?

Like the earlier bro was quoted 700K in Bali Oriental for bonk while ur local friend get half price, that means we shld aim for someting in between I think..??

Thanks very much for the bonk and makan recommendations and we'll certainly try them out when we are over there! :D

jeffhow
11-10-2010, 01:54 AM
bro visiting Bali, beware of Money-changer, they will perform magic on yr money.

goes only to auth-money changer, kuta central, colour is Red & Blue.

be very careful with your money.

@ night can go the best clubbing @ Sky Garden, 80% are angmo. Pole dancer mostly in BiKinis.

Cewek in bali can be get @ 300k for 1 hour, 500k for over night.

Remember to bargain for every thing...

duaduaakusaya
11-10-2010, 02:14 AM
Hallo Abang,

Melati Spa bonk usually for locals cost how much?

Like the earlier bro was quoted 700K in Bali Oriental for bonk while ur local friend get half price, that means we shld aim for someting in between I think..??

Thanks very much for the bonk and makan recommendations and we'll certainly try them out when we are over there! :D

haha, don't call me abang... i'm indonesian chinese..

but usually if you wanna call a bali male person, call "bli" (like flee but with "b")

well, MELATI SPA, maybe they already been instructed to charge customer about 600.000rupiah for bonk!! even me a local person should pay that much..but quite worth it..

but not in other place, i usually pay not more than 300.000-400.000

and for your information, NURI's Steak which is i called the best pork ribs in bali which held in ubud, now open in seminyak-kerobokan..near legian-kuta.. try it bro...

jerrystockton
12-10-2010, 12:02 PM
bro visiting Bali, beware of Money-changer, they will perform magic on yr money.

I kena b4, one of the money changer near Sogo tried to cheat me, but i managed to catch him. Better change your ruppiah before you go Bali.

needsomeone76
12-10-2010, 01:34 PM
Want Gals?

GO to club Basio.. pick and choose and nego with them directly..

Else club 66... :cool:

screwing
12-10-2010, 04:55 PM
Bro duaduaakusaya,

If I were to travel alone to bali, which hotel would u highly recommend, preferably below S$120 ? Is kuta or Nusa dua a better place to relax ?

There wasn't much FR on Bali when I was there few years back. Really appreciate bro duaduaakusaya valuable information. Thank you.

duaduaakusaya
13-10-2010, 01:25 AM
Bro duaduaakusaya,

If I were to travel alone to bali, which hotel would u highly recommend, preferably below S$120 ? Is kuta or Nusa dua a better place to relax ?

There wasn't much FR on Bali when I was there few years back. Really appreciate bro duaduaakusaya valuable information. Thank you.

well, nusa dua area calmer and more relax dan kuta area..but i'm not sure if the price below S$120..

but try seminyak area, near kuta but more relaxing than kuta... i love the HAVEN ( http://www.thehavenbali.com/ ) quite cozy place..

duaduaakusaya
13-10-2010, 01:29 AM
Want Gals?

GO to club Basio.. pick and choose and nego with them directly..

Else club 66... :cool:

bacio and club 66 (or we call it double six) are in Double Six area.. usually for some event there, some sales promotion girl could be picked.. :)

duaduaakusaya
13-10-2010, 01:45 AM
by the way, for information, right now, the weather in bali, quite rainy at night..sometimes rain at daytime...so if you're looking for a sunny day...better pray,,heheh

lurpsexx
15-10-2010, 12:10 AM
by the way, for information, right now, the weather in bali, quite rainy at night..sometimes rain at daytime...so if you're looking for a sunny day...better pray,,heheh

Bli, Thanks for the weather report too! :D

Hows the weather in Bali in mid-Nov? Rainy? Hope it doesn't dampen our "playing" enthusiasm! :D

Regarding Melati Spa, whats so special there (girls i mean) that even locals like you have to pay premium price (600K rupiah) to bonk them? Are they really that beautiful and good in bed? We would certainly try the good ones out! :D

Thanks again for your great info! :D

duaduaakusaya
18-10-2010, 02:30 AM
Bli, Thanks for the weather report too! :D

Hows the weather in Bali in mid-Nov? Rainy? Hope it doesn't dampen our "playing" enthusiasm! :D

Regarding Melati Spa, whats so special there (girls i mean) that even locals like you have to pay premium price (600K rupiah) to bonk them? Are they really that beautiful and good in bed? We would certainly try the good ones out! :D

Thanks again for your great info! :D

well, i'm not sure bro, since the weather in indonesia uncertain nowadays.. but hopefully it's gonna be sunny day on november..

hmm, maybe the standard i think.. the girl quite good looking, i mean overall (sometimes, there is a place consists of very beautiful girl, and some ugly girl -sorry- hehe..)..but in melati spa, average have a nice looks..

and then, the facility, i guess, for now, the plus-plus massage, melati spa has the best facility than the other place (well, for me the facility still far from the place all over jakarta plus-plus massage)

in bed, i think depend on personal perception... but i've tried the girl number 11 and 24, quite ok... you can't see the girl before you choose the number, bro...

well, just some suggestion, despite you go to some cheap place (eventhough you heard some nice girl, but and then you get the unexpected girl), i would love to go to Melati Spa then, although quite expensive..but give some guarantee, i mean..

Balissa
21-10-2010, 11:08 AM
well, i'm not sure bro, since the weather in indonesia uncertain nowadays.. but hopefully it's gonna be sunny day on november..
well, just some suggestion, despite you go to some cheap place (eventhough you heard some nice girl, but and then you get the unexpected girl), i would love to go to Melati Spa then, although quite expensive..but give some guarantee, i mean..

That times I went there, got some help from the local to help me " house call " for FL, Short time rate was 300k, over night was 500k.

for river rafting, starting price are abt $70 USD, but most are giving promotion up to 50-60% off. Pls bargain, you can get it at just 200k per head.
the package included pick up you at your hotel lobby, a welcome drink, a lunch and send you back to the hotel lobby, it end around 3 plus. try to take the front pair in the boat as it is more exciting.
Most of the disco are packed with angmo, in fact, more then 80% of the tourist are angmo in Bali.
IMHO, Bali are very over priced compared to the other part of Indonesia.
However, Kuta beach... is one hell of a place that you must visit if you love the beach, -- also a good place for Wake-boarding newbie.
For those better skill, you must try it at Sansur side..

lurpsexx
21-10-2010, 10:11 PM
Dear Bli Dua and Balissa,

Thanks very much for all of the valuable info you have provided regarding Bali..

They are priceless for us to have a good (& cheaper! :D) time there and we do hope to return the favour by buying you guys a round of drinks.. :D

Let me drop you guys a PM when our travel dates are nearer and we can hop into Double 6 area to catch a few drinks and chicks! :D See ya!

Balissa
23-10-2010, 01:08 AM
Dear Bli Dua and Balissa,

Thanks very much for all of the valuable info you have provided regarding Bali..

They are priceless for us to have a good (& cheaper! :D) time there and we do hope to return the favour by buying you guys a round of drinks.. :D

Let me drop you guys a PM when our travel dates are nearer and we can hop into Double 6 area to catch a few drinks and chicks! :D See ya!

Sure Bro, have you visited the Roof Top Disco? it is 90% angmo. the FL CMI, and over price
Near Kuta beach the Hard Rock Hotel, every Monday Night got Model show during the Live band, - Minah wearing bikinis walking around the bar top..:D

lurpsexx
26-10-2010, 01:58 AM
Sure Bro, have you visited the Roof Top Disco? it is 90% angmo. the FL CMI, and over price
Near Kuta beach the Hard Rock Hotel, every Monday Night got Model show during the Live band, - Minah wearing bikinis walking around the bar top..:D

Hi Bli, thanks for the info but i think we will miss it as the day sala la... :)

I read in Google that the girls at Melati Spa will only bonk customers in the VIP rooms and these cost like 320K rupiah for the normal massage, excluding the bonk fee 600K rupiah.. wa! mahal la! total is almost satu juta RP liao for a bonk... :eek:

You guys got other Kuta area recommendations for a nice massage + bonk spa thats not so heavy on our wallets ?

Thanks very much in advance bros! :D

Fr3ddieT
27-10-2010, 01:59 AM
Hey Hey, it's 2am right now..but am alone at the hotel looking for partner in crime to raid double 6!!! Anybody homeeE????? :S am malaysian chinese for info ;)

duaduaakusaya
28-10-2010, 10:54 PM
Hi Bli, thanks for the info but i think we will miss it as the day sala la... :)

I read in Google that the girls at Melati Spa will only bonk customers in the VIP rooms and these cost like 320K rupiah for the normal massage, excluding the bonk fee 600K rupiah.. wa! mahal la! total is almost satu juta RP liao for a bonk... :eek:

You guys got other Kuta area recommendations for a nice massage + bonk spa thats not so heavy on our wallets ?

Thanks very much in advance bros! :D

Bali Oriental Massage, bro... total Damage Cost around 300.000-400.000 rupiah

duaduaakusaya
28-10-2010, 10:55 PM
Hey Hey, it's 2am right now..but am alone at the hotel looking for partner in crime to raid double 6!!! Anybody homeeE????? :S am malaysian chinese for info ;)

are you still there?

Fr3ddieT
28-10-2010, 11:34 PM
Sadly, I have left yesterday :( But if I ever return again I know who to look for bro! :)

lurpsexx
28-10-2010, 11:45 PM

Terima kaseh bli..:D

Looks like Bali Oriental much cheaper than Melati Spa, tho' i'll be sacrificing the good looking gals for lesser money.. haiz.. :(

This 300-400K Rp price includes the bonk and massage, bli?

I would also like your advice for some drivers to these places, as i know the taxis in Bali are cut-throat for tourists.. some recommened to take the radio meter blue taxis.. are these reliable?

Hope to see you very soon, Bli.. I'll drop you a PM when i can confirm my trip to Bali soon.. see ya! :D

cockup
30-10-2010, 09:11 PM
I will be going Bali this coming friday. As volcano in Java had erupted, and warning of tsunami everywhere in indo, is it safe for my trip, or should I cancel my trip there?

momok66
31-10-2010, 11:19 AM
Hi Bro,
21 Nov I'll go to bali for 5 days maybe u can recomend me the happening place, pls PM me

Thanks

lurpsexx
31-10-2010, 02:48 PM
Hi Bro,
21 Nov I'll go to bali for 5 days maybe u can recomend me the happening place, pls PM me

Thanks

Bro, Bli duaduaakusaya had already mentioned a lot of info in this thread.. Do read from Pg 1 onwards... not too many posts to read la.. :rolleyes:

lurpsexx
31-10-2010, 02:50 PM
I will be going Bali this coming friday. As volcano in Java had erupted, and warning of tsunami everywhere in indo, is it safe for my trip, or should I cancel my trip there?

Google Earth is ur fren.. see how far the volcano n tsunami is from Bali lo..

I didnt hear any news abt Bali being hit by tidal waves nor volcano ash.. shld be ok la... otherwise is just ur bad luck lo...

Take watever comes ur way and make lemonade! :D

cockup
01-11-2010, 11:13 AM
Google Earth is ur fren.. see how far the volcano n tsunami is from Bali lo..

I didnt hear any news abt Bali being hit by tidal waves nor volcano ash.. shld be ok la... otherwise is just ur bad luck lo...

Take watever comes ur way and make lemonade! :D

Thanks bro for your reply. I should be going ahead to Bali unless any bad news surface. Anyway already purchased a travel insurance, so even die can died rich :p

lurpsexx
02-11-2010, 02:12 AM
Thanks bro for your reply. I should be going ahead to Bali unless any bad news surface. Anyway already purchased a travel insurance, so even die can died rich :p

Have fun bro.. and pls post FRs! :D

mitsubishiex
07-11-2010, 03:35 PM
Bro, got in house service in Bali? Agent number needed for service...highly appreciate, all my bro...

Balissa
10-11-2010, 03:18 PM
Bro, got in house service in Bali? Agent number needed for service...highly appreciate, all my bro...

Most of the normal Motel, the staff know which number to call, they will arrange for girl to come to you for 300k short time, 500k over night.
Dun be shy to ask the male staff, they more then happy to help you as they will earn commission from the agent.

Sars1924
22-11-2010, 12:05 AM

Bro Duaduaakasuya, can share with me Bali Oriental Massage total damage at 300-400k rupiah includes what? Also isit close to Hard Rock Hotel?

Tks.

inkink
22-11-2010, 12:09 AM
i will be heading to bali next weekend?
any one free to meet up? lets cheong together :)

popeye21
23-11-2010, 02:34 PM
bro will be goin bali on the 29 and staying at best western hotel.. this is my first time there but with fam. any place u recommend for short time? does the hotel inside have massage?hmm..

J fellow
23-11-2010, 10:46 PM
did anyone read the newpaper few days ago? 1 out of 4 sex workers in bali are hiv positive. :eek:

thats a fucking high index. wanted to go bali to party. now balls shrink liao.:p

lurpsexx
23-11-2010, 11:55 PM
did anyone read the newpaper few days ago? 1 out of 4 sex workers in bali are hiv positive. :eek:

thats a fucking high index. wanted to go bali to party. now balls shrink liao.:p

Ya.. heng i never had the time to "taste" the gals there.. ar bo sure balls drop! :eek:

Massage Freak
24-11-2010, 12:14 PM
I will be going to Bali on the in 2 weeks time and will be staying in
Bali Emerald Villa at Sanur area.

Is there any "good" massages around?
In terms of food and entertainment, anything to recommend?

atoll
28-11-2010, 09:20 PM

hmm, maybe the standard i think.. the girl quite good looking, i mean overall (sometimes, there is a place consists of very beautiful girl, and some ugly girl -sorry- hehe..)..but in melati spa, average have a nice looks..

and then, the facility, i guess, for now, the plus-plus massage, melati spa has the best facility than the other place (well, for me the facility still far from the place all over jakarta plus-plus massage)

in bed, i think depend on personal perception... but i've tried the girl number 11 and 24, quite ok... you can't see the girl before you choose the number, bro...

Anyone knows where Melati spa is? I heard it was somewhere near Kuta Galleria. Was around there but couldn't find the place. Any other girls beside 11 and 24 that's good?

jeffhow
29-11-2010, 09:12 PM

@ night can go the best clubbing @ Sky Garden, 80% are angmo. Pole dancer mostly in BiKinis.

Cewek in bali can be get @ 300k for 1 hour, 500k for over night.

Remember to bargain for every thing...

beware of fake money changer that offer higher exchange rate.

lontonglah
01-12-2010, 11:26 PM
anyone know where to get magic mushroom?

bastardball
05-12-2010, 03:34 AM
Anyone had any luck with the jap tourist so far? Care to share their experience on how and where to pick them up? I read that these Jap girls tend to go for the local bali beach hunks...and ang mohs...so Singaporean Chinese is like way down the pecking order...:rolleyes:

patchanz
12-12-2010, 07:02 PM
Hi,

Thanks to all the broz that have provided invaluable advice about Bali especially suhu duaduaakusaya which is kind enough to share it with newbies like me in the forum. After reading all the posting, I have decided to take the plunge and get down and dirty in Bali on Tue 14 Dec to experience it myself. Anyone interested to join me and cheong together in Bali? :D

akira07
10-01-2011, 09:08 AM
i gg bali in 2 weeks time. first time gg. hope to have an enjoyable time there. :)

AlexStorm
07-02-2011, 10:34 AM
Confirmed date on 30/3 to 2/4
Bli Duaduaakasuya
As told you early I will like hunt for Japn & Bali Chinese gls. Need your suggestion.
Should I Book Double room to bring them back to Hotel?
Will be staying in Tune-Kuta (as my other friends prefer to stay there)
We hope you willing to guild us for night life...
I'll touch down bali on 26/3 for my dive trip till 30/3, then start the funs.

muddymudpie
10-02-2011, 05:51 PM
My confirmed dates in BAli: Feb 19-23. Any bro there at the same time?

Stormguard
14-02-2011, 05:28 PM
Hi guys, will be heading to Bali on 28 March. For 4-5days. Any updates on the scene there? Also, any hotels to recommend for Ubud? The one i wanted, Tegal Sari already fully-booked. :(

Hope some bros can give some feedback via PM. Your help is very much appreciated. Thanks!

torrentman123
17-02-2011, 11:51 PM
I am here now! Who wants to go hunting with me?!?!
I stay at Legian!

Cheers

gti746
17-03-2011, 08:00 PM
i am currently in Bali..staying at grand hyatt..any ways to get girls to come to my hotel?

AlexStorm
18-03-2011, 07:09 PM
Bro
Visiting next week ^^

Zakaria
19-03-2011, 04:04 AM
Seems to me like those Japanese and Koreans girls that go there just wanna have some dick.

What advise do u have in picking them up? Like conversation wise? I dont really know much jap.

AlexStorm
27-03-2011, 08:42 AM
MIA?
Where bro DuaDua?

dldbsqja90
27-03-2011, 09:08 AM
Hey there, actually i'm not a newbie :p, but now i move to BALI, indonesia... since i live here, i would like to share anything about BALI, especially the SEX things, hehehe.. so feel free to ask any suggestion from me..

regards

how much for a gal overnight??

vaxvms
27-03-2011, 09:21 PM
omg now then I know some bro station in bali...wasted else can party with them
I stayed at tune hotel, cheap + near near to double6.....drink /choose girl/bring them 1 shot...than go back party again for more if u have not enough

localhunter
28-03-2011, 11:10 AM
I went to bali .. 2 weeks back. Stay at Ramayana hotel in Kuta. :D

During the 4 days 3 night in Bali, basically nothing much to do. Night time at legian, went to so many club but too many ang moh.

Yes, i did saw japanese chick but to hook them up is impossible. Unless if you can speak japanese, good looking and have 6 pack abs. If you don't have all of the above, suggest just pick a FL. Saw quite a few FL at Tavern in legian.

Or if you dare, you can hook up with some gwai mui .. :p

vaxvms
28-03-2011, 12:35 PM
japanese chick in bali not say impossible
but 1st of all get urself a good tanned 1st
after that is all luck as need to comptete wif all the kuta-boys

SticksNStones
28-03-2011, 11:38 PM
Bro Duadua,

Need your advice. I'm staying at Westin, Nusa Dua. Anywhere I can get short-time within walking distance? If not then pls recommend a few places within a short drive. Preferably places where I can select gal before service haha.

Or if you know agent's contact who can send gal direct to hotel also can. Do they send a few for you to choose or just one?

Thanks bro

markie mark
29-03-2011, 11:42 AM
any party drug in the disco???????????

michaelyamamoto
05-04-2011, 05:29 PM
i don't know if anybody 've been go to bali or not..

so i start to share,..

well basically, like the other place around the world, there are so many option to pick the girls..

let just say, girls in the bar at kuta beach, almost like thailand.. it depends on our negotiation, sometimes they charge 300k rupiah for short time, or if you got cheated they charge 1million rupiah...but if you lucky, only buy them some drink, you got free for whole fuckin' day.. depends....depend on how handsome you are :p kidding

at seminyak beach, clubbing area like double six, after party around 3 am.. if you lucky, you could find a lot of drunk woman (foreigner or local), that feel very pleasure to have a one night stand, at your place, or even on the beach :p ..remember, most of the foreigner, like japanese, are looking for sex in bali ... :))

then if you're looking some massage place, i suggest to find Melati Spa near legian beach... quite expensive..but the girls really worth it...well, it depends on your luck once again, some people got charge around 300K rupiah for fuck... but some people got charge 600K rupiah...

the other area, near sanur, semawang, is a prostitution village, so many motel, or place that offer you girls, quite cheap.. 200-300k rupiah...and you can take away the girl for whole day only 800k-1 million rupiah...so many beautiful and fresh girls

well, there still many information about bali, like japanese girls, taiwanese, russia, aussie girls, and for the other information, in bali, the people there give higher price to a foreigner than a local person, andgive lower price to a person who can speak bali than a local person...so for this matter, i could give any help..hehe

so for anybody who have any plan to bali, or ask any suggestion, i'll help you... peace
Hi Dua dua kusaya,

I'm in Bali now for a week staying in Nusa Dua.

U able to give advice on places to go for Indon and foreign gals ?

Mike

tinyprick
09-04-2011, 05:00 AM
Went to Bali a few weeks ago. Had seen something about beer massage on SBF. Happened to have one right outside my hotel. Went there one morning and opted for the sensual beer massage for 200,000 rp (~$24USD).

After downing the complimentary beer, a SYT brought me into a nice room separated by curtains. After washing/scrubbing my feet, she asked me to strip and put on the disposable underwear. I was quite disappointed as I figured since I had to wear the underwear, I wouldn't get much action. Boy was I wrong...

She starts by spraying your legs with the beer spray and rubbing lotion up and down your legs. Eventually she gets to my butt and her fingers go right up inside the underwear and into my hole. I was quite shocked. She continues this process of massaging the legs (very nice) and teasing my hole. I was about to explode just from that.

She then starts grazing my sack with her fingers which is driving me crazy. Finally she tells me to turn over. After covering my eyes with a scented pillow, I again figured I wasn't going to get anything. To my surprise, she sprays the beer spray up and down my legs and all over my crotch. By now I'm as hard as a rock. She again massages my legs and again her hands go in and out of the underwear. Finally, she releases my head and that's when the HJ of my dreams began. After about 10-20 minutes, I finally erupted.

Only negative was that I never got go see or touch her body, but otherwise was amazing! PM me if u need more details.

johnnyloh
09-04-2011, 07:52 PM
heading down to bali in a month or two with a buddy
any tips from seasoned bros on how to avoid kena "jiak" ?

very much appreciated

masin
03-05-2011, 04:34 PM
Am heading to Bali this friday till next wednesday!
Any bro going during then?
Meet up and cheong together?

Steven Song
03-05-2011, 08:39 PM
Hi Dua dua kusaya,

I'm in Bali now for a week staying in Nusa Dua.

U able to give advice on places to go for Indon and foreign gals ?

Mike

You can forget about Nusa Dua which is meant for couple and family there... Try Tuta if you are looking for party!!!

Catharsis
04-05-2011, 12:29 PM
Masin
I'm in Kuta for a few days next week - Tuesday and Wed.
I get in Tues early afternoon.
You can PM me if Tuesday PM suits.
I'm Australian by the way - live in Singapore.
I have visited Bali many times and know it quite well.

garderner
10-05-2011, 10:58 PM
i should be heading there for a short trip (couple days), likely staying at kuta area...any shops in the area to recommend?

Catharsis
11-05-2011, 11:15 AM
Gardener
I'm in Bali now - PM me if you want to meet up.
I'm in south Kuta.

rednice22
11-05-2011, 05:22 PM

geddin
12-05-2011, 11:38 PM
fully agree... beware of money changer. got cheated once

kitaro
18-05-2011, 12:39 AM
Looks like Bali Oriental Massage is the place to go. Anyone went there, please post FR. I hope to test the service there this june. Thnx bro Dua for your info in this thread.

lance69
24-05-2011, 01:53 AM
I'll be in Bali from 10th to 12th June 2011.
Any Bro or Sis like to meet up for a drink? :D
PM me thanks

albert2803
26-05-2011, 09:19 PM
Hi Bro duaduaakusaya, i'll be going bali on 2-4 July solo....any fun place to recomment?
waiting for ur intro...

hunterhi
28-05-2011, 09:28 PM
Hi, i went to Bali last year but did not have chance to go n check it out as when my friend n i reach there they r about to closed so maybe u guy can check it out... :D Enjoy there... :p

www.grahadi-bali.com

Jl. By Pass Ngurah Rai
Kuta -Bali, Indonesia
Tel : +62 361 755592

alfamale
10-06-2011, 11:03 PM
Hi, any bro wanna hang out I'm in kuta area till 12 june. PM me! Cheers!:D

insiderivan
21-06-2011, 08:40 PM
Any bro got their hands on the foreign Chicks. Please share your experience. Thanks

IceRed
21-06-2011, 11:21 PM
Hi, i went to Bali last year but did not have chance to go n check it out as when my friend n i reach there they r about to closed so maybe u guy can check it out... :D Enjoy there... :p

www.grahadi-bali.com

Jl. By Pass Ngurah Rai
Kuta -Bali, Indonesia
Tel : +62 361 755592

any more info on the Ladies companion at the site mentioned?
what are the rates like?

kgman
25-06-2011, 06:01 AM
any bro going to bali on 23Jul?

aceofspades101
04-07-2011, 06:21 PM
Reading thru the thread, the area with the most foreigners is Seminyak beach issit? How are the clubs there?

Catharsis
07-07-2011, 11:42 AM
Aceofspades
I gather you listen to Motorhead??

I was in Bali for a week in May.
The Legian/Kuta areas and Seminyak are quite different.
Jalan Legian contains pubs like Bountry, Paddy's, Skygarden et al, and there are both FLs and holiday makers to talk to.
If you just want a FL, Paddy's has heaps.
Some are critical of the quality in Jalan Legian, but I'd say the better girls are the same as in Seminyak.
There are lots of aunties however in Legian for a cheap fk.

Legian gets going early - 8 pm and the FLs and tourists are coming in.

The Seminyak area is around Double Six - inlcudes several dance clubs on the promenade area including 66 itself, Bacio, etc.

The downside of double six aea is that it does not get going till after midnight and tends to go till 5 am or later.

There are also several massage parlours around the Bali Galleria area as well as Jalan Legian which offer happy endings.

If you pick up a FL make sure you bargain - they will ask for a lot but 200-300 in Legian for ST and twice for LT is typical but more in Double Six.

Don't count on getting free sex by a club pickup. I think you would have as much chance in Singapore at Attica, Insomnia etc.
Sure there are lots of holiday makers but that does not mean the girls are after a fk.

My suggested strategy is Jalan Legian - Skygarden ideally for a tourist, and Paddys for FL. If you want a late night out, head to 66 in Seminyak after midnight and no earlier.

aceofspades101
10-07-2011, 01:04 PM
Aceofspades
I gather you listen to Motorhead??

I was in Bali for a week in May.
The Legian/Kuta areas and Seminyak are quite different.
Jalan Legian contains pubs like Bountry, Paddy's, Skygarden et al, and there are both FLs and holiday makers to talk to.
If you just want a FL, Paddy's has heaps.
Some are critical of the quality in Jalan Legian, but I'd say the better girls are the same as in Seminyak.
There are lots of aunties however in Legian for a cheap fk.

Legian gets going early - 8 pm and the FLs and tourists are coming in.

The Seminyak area is around Double Six - inlcudes several dance clubs on the promenade area including 66 itself, Bacio, etc.

The downside of double six aea is that it does not get going till after midnight and tends to go till 5 am or later.

There are also several massage parlours around the Bali Galleria area as well as Jalan Legian which offer happy endings.

If you pick up a FL make sure you bargain - they will ask for a lot but 200-300 in Legian for ST and twice for LT is typical but more in Double Six.

Don't count on getting free sex by a club pickup. I think you would have as much chance in Singapore at Attica, Insomnia etc.
Sure there are lots of holiday makers but that does not mean the girls are after a fk.

My suggested strategy is Jalan Legian - Skygarden ideally for a tourist, and Paddys for FL. If you want a late night out, head to 66 in Seminyak after midnight and no earlier.

Thanks alot for the advice Cath, very helpful :)

I was reading that Seminyak, Legian and Kuta are within walking distance, so i was thinking of getting a room in Legian and heading out from there to explore Kuta and Seminyak. Sound like a good idea?

Sadly i dont listen to Motorhead :(

Catharsis
11-07-2011, 09:14 AM
Seminyak is quite a long walk from Kuta or Legian.
It can be done but from the central Jalan Legian area with the pubs, I's say it is a 30-40 min walk. Seminyak is the northern part of the beach and is less crowded than Kuta/Legian.
Best idea is to start at Jalan Legian and if you feel like it, move to Seminyak after midnight.

Also note that Jalan Legian is a one way street and is unbelievably crowded at night - the taxis crawl along. If you get a cab to Seminyak, walk to the end of Jalan Legian (northern end) first.

aceofspades101
11-07-2011, 10:20 PM
Seminyak is quite a long walk from Kuta or Legian.
It can be done but from the central Jalan Legian area with the pubs, I's say it is a 30-40 min walk. Seminyak is the northern part of the beach and is less crowded than Kuta/Legian.
Best idea is to start at Jalan Legian and if you feel like it, move to Seminyak after midnight.

Also note that Jalan Legian is a one way street and is unbelievably crowded at night - the taxis crawl along. If you get a cab to Seminyak, walk to the end of Jalan Legian (northern end) first.

I gather from what you say that you rate the places first Legian, followed by Seminyak then Kuta?

Thanks alot bro, you seem to know alot, do you live there or something?

Catharsis
12-07-2011, 10:34 AM
Ace,
legian and Kuta are really the same area.
Check google maps and look for Jalan Legian.
It is a klm back from the beach, and runs from Kuta central (near the Bemo stand) to northern Legian.

The main pubs (Bounty, Paddys, Skygarden etc) are about a klm from the southern end (Kuta central). The one way is from north to south.

The Bali Galleria area is further inland, about a klm from central Kuta and has the duty free stores. It is south and inland (on the main north/south road).

Double six is more up-market.
It is not as crowded and touristy and the pubs are more expensive and nicer.
Yet the action does not start till after mindnight - it is dull before that.
Some argue that the girls are better in Double Six - I have seen the Legian girls move from one to the other depending on business though some are real Aunties at Jalan Legian (there are plenty so you can be picky) - I suggest Jalan Legian as it gets going early and if you don;t like the WLs then move on.

cheers

aceofspades101
12-07-2011, 06:40 PM
Ace,
legian and Kuta are really the same area.
Check google maps and look for Jalan Legian.
It is a klm back from the beach, and runs from Kuta central (near the Bemo stand) to northern Legian.

The main pubs (Bounty, Paddys, Skygarden etc) are about a klm from the southern end (Kuta central). The one way is from north to south.

The Bali Galleria area is further inland, about a klm from central Kuta and has the duty free stores. It is south and inland (on the main north/south road).

Double six is more up-market.
It is not as crowded and touristy and the pubs are more expensive and nicer.
Yet the action does not start till after mindnight - it is dull before that.
Some argue that the girls are better in Double Six - I have seen the Legian girls move from one to the other depending on business though some are real Aunties at Jalan Legian (there are plenty so you can be picky) - I suggest Jalan Legian as it gets going early and if you don;t like the WLs then move on.

cheers

Thanks again for the helpful info, appreciated :) Need to start planning, wanna go at the end of the year.

The Law
13-07-2011, 11:29 AM
Was in Kuta, Sunday past and needed a massage so headed off to Bali Oriental just around from my hotel.

Headed in and looked in the aquarium to pick my therapist for the session, ended up picking number 3 a 20 year old from Semarang and the Deluxe room which set me back 120,000RPs.

Massage started in the SOP and I later asked what as she started on the genital area what other massages are available so she stripped off and started a nice body to body massage.

Following this I was hard and this led to the full thing where I ended up paying 350,000 for the deed.

All in all a nice relaxing session.

nerd1973
28-07-2011, 01:37 PM
Was in Kuta, Sunday past and needed a massage so headed off to Bali Oriental just around from my hotel.

Headed in and looked in the aquarium to pick my therapist for the session, ended up picking number 3 a 20 year old from Semarang and the Deluxe room which set me back 120,000RPs.

Massage started in the SOP and I later asked what as she started on the genital area what other massages are available so she stripped off and started a nice body to body massage.

Following this I was hard and this led to the full thing where I ended up paying 350,000 for the deed.

All in all a nice relaxing session.

Where is this Bali oriental. Near which htl? Been to Bali couple of times but no idea got this kinda massage.

The Law
29-07-2011, 02:46 AM
Where is this Bali oriental. Near which htl? Been to Bali couple of times but no idea got this kinda massage.

Bali Oriental Massage is located on Jl. Setiabudi near Mall Ball Galeria. Closest hotel may be the Santika.

nerd1973
31-07-2011, 05:04 PM
Bali Oriental Massage is located on Jl. Setiabudi near Mall Ball Galeria. Closest hotel may be the Santika.

Thanx for the info. Will definitely try it out Nxt time in Bali.

marquin
14-08-2011, 10:58 PM
any prc girls in bali ?

Catharsis
15-08-2011, 10:36 AM
Marquin
I can't recall seeing many in all the times I have been to Bali.
By far the majority are from Java or the other Indon Islands like Sulawesi.
Most of the Javan girls are dark though I have seen some very pretty light brown girls in Jalan Legian and Double Six areas.

I have seen PRC tousist girls in double six in groups -may try your luck with them.

Afrochoo
15-08-2011, 04:10 PM
Any bros can advise which part of bali has white sandy beaches & calm blue water? I hv been reading websites but seems bali mostly yellow sand & surfing waters (Nusa Dua & Jimbaran seems the best bet?). Wd appreciate any info or guidance.

Erickh
16-08-2011, 11:26 PM
Any bros can advise which part of bali has white sandy beaches & calm blue water? I hv been reading websites but seems bali mostly yellow sand & surfing waters (Nusa Dua & Jimbaran seems the best bet?). Wd appreciate any info or guidance.

Bro try nusa penida... Bali hai

misterjoy
18-08-2011, 12:37 PM
yes, me and my wife are going to bali this weekend, we are hoping to find a girl who can do massage and some fun with us. any suggestions?

addict951
05-09-2011, 01:11 AM
Anyone tried the beer massage. Seem like good review from a bali expert.

Body Arum .. You can't get better than this!

Finally finally!

Delta kinda place has finally arrive in Bali.. Body Arum.. It's even better!

I've been to this place about 3-4 times before. Please read my other articles about this place. The first time I came, I loved the sensational feeling from the sensational massage. http://www.indoholiday.com/2009/01/body-arum-sensational-massage-in-bali.html
The second time, I loved the touch by beer massage. http://www.indoholiday.com/2009/08/beer-massage-another-damn-sensational.html. But both had no ending! So I started to forget about this place. The touch was really good, but no ending ?! It didn't feel good.

Thanks for sam who has made a comment in my last article. I began to wonder. So yesterday I came, wow! BIG WOW! The same kinda beer touch, and the ending was great. Yes, there was a HJ ending. The HJ was really great, soft and gentle. It's feel good! The management really listen to their customers' demand.

I really recommend this place!

Just one small thing, they should invest a bit more on the toilet and air con. Putting a nice shower and more air con would makes us more comfortable. Hope the management will read this blog. Keep it up!

Added 4/5:
Just found out from a friend, his girl didn't do this. Fakn strange?! I might just get lucky? Hmmm..

They even got a fb page!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Arum-Spa/119984558015950

http://www.indoholiday.com/2010/05/body-arum-you-cant-get-better-than-this.html

donut88
17-09-2011, 07:00 PM
Hey bros, I'm going to bali on 19th Sept until 23rd sept.

Any bros want to hang out with? I be with wife, but she will be bZ with work during day time. So I'm v free during daytime and some nights as well

pegasus05
18-09-2011, 11:05 PM
Hi Brothers who are experiences in Bali trip

I had booked a villa with my colleagues so that we can play within our compound, safer :D:D

I am going there around october 2011 and my colleagues are thinking of getting escorts, which cost around USD$400-$450. is it expensive?

our mission for this trip is to enjoy drinking, soaking naked in our villa private pools, going to club and raba, etc etc. does the escorts provide what i had mentioned or more than what i had said??

apologies if i had keyed wrongly~~:p

Afrochoo
19-09-2011, 04:44 PM
Any bros here tried staying at Tune Double 6? Its really cheap, but just wondering whether it's like our Hotel81 or worse? Thanks for any inputs!

albert2803
25-09-2011, 01:03 PM
Hello, at Bali now. Any solo girl care to meet up?
[email protected]

balineseboy
27-09-2011, 03:33 AM
hi for good hotel, villa and tour package rate....you can email my friend at [email protected]

He will tell you where is the happening place in bali and which villa is suitable for private party...;)))

aceofspades101
08-10-2011, 10:48 PM
Hows the weather like in Bali around december-jan period?

ginakia
09-10-2011, 04:10 AM
will come to bali end of oct 2011, pls recommend any hotel near to airport? and where to get a good b2b massage...thx

zidane86
18-10-2011, 09:43 PM
ahh going bali on 21 oct this weekend gonna try their beer massage lol

aceofspades101
19-10-2011, 01:55 AM
Dbl Six closing down ah?? http://www.doublesixclub.com/

singacock
24-10-2011, 01:12 AM
anyone know where to get magic mushroom?

There is this Galaxy hotel in Seminyak with a bar on the ground floor. You can enquire about magic mushrooms there. They serve either a an omelet or juice. Hope this helps.

jackurass
24-10-2011, 03:15 AM
hi to all Bro,i planning to go Bali this yr DEC any one wan to join me on this trip?i like to stay some place where the japanese stay coz super like Japanese.hehe & like Indo Chinese too.
Pm me your Ctc bro if no one wan to come along,i'll still go there by myself.cheer
hope to hear bro wan to tag along.

LMF2046
02-11-2011, 11:22 AM
in Bali this week. Any gals want to meet up? :rolleyes: PM me.

sexlegend
02-11-2011, 02:34 PM
Dem ... onli read ur infor after my Bali trip. Otherwise, would try the magic mushroom. The last time I tried (many moons ago), veri power experience ... keep on laughing the whole nite away.

There is this Galaxy hotel in Seminyak with a bar on the ground floor. You can enquire about magic mushrooms there. They serve either a an omelet or juice. Hope this helps.

zidane86
03-11-2011, 12:08 AM
Just went bali at 18 OCT to 22 and tried a few places. Noticeable is their sanur. Fishbowl style OKT with short or long time (they prefer short time) and they have allot of small room around for u to use, girl wise just a bit better than batam standard but nothing to shout about. There is about 5 places i go and all near each other in same area with average 20+ gal for u to view at a time. Longtime is 1.2m and above and short time is 250k and above.

And tried the 21finger massage in Freeze 2. As mentioned they use snow cream put on your body, cold at first but getting hotter as they start rubbing (similar with beer massage). I ask the massage gal what 21finger mean and she said is actually 10 finger of the gal x 2 and one of your little bro. I got myself a 19 yrd old cute bali gal and also a 21yrd pretty ones. Before u start massage they allow u to choose the massage gal if not too pack and sit u in sofa with a complimentary drink and prepare the gal and room before invite u in ( try to go early so u can pick open 10am to 10pm). And in the room they let u strip in your birthday suit with a piece of small paper underwear (they take it off for me as it is small). and the gal proceed to massage your back then front focusing on your sensitive area (rubbing your dick and butt hole included). In halfway of the massage they stop prepare fruit and drink for ya and also allow your bro to rest before explode.After the fruit, they proceed to massage the front and almost the same but this time action more bold. At the end of massage they combine and give u a handjob u will never forget. The 19yrd bali gal actually gave me a very erotic look while stroking my bro non stop while the other gal is attacking my butt holes till i explode.

After that is bath and a meal (fried rice or mee) in their place).
All in for 350k and i tip the 2 gal 50k each so 350k +100k tips u get
1) 90 minit erotic massage (more like 60 minit for me but fine since 2 pair of hand is massaging u)
2) welcome drink, middle session drink and fruit, and a meal
3) HJ
4) raba raba with the 2 gal
Totally worth it, but the only thing is since most tourist will stay in kota and that place is 40 minit away from kota, it is more in to depansar in middle of the city above sanur.

Skygarden is a great place nice environment hot party with 4 floor available.
first floor is more like a high class coffee shop feeling where u can sit with friend talking and not too loud music
Second floor is dance floor with a side for people to sit chat and enjoy the view outside.
Third floor has some performance like sexy dancer and hot gal stuff for people hanging and drink
Rooftop is said to be member only but anyone can go up with nice view
they do have a see thru cover on rooftop that can roll itself when rain to keep the party going even when rain but most people will stick in third floor.
Ya this whole place is dominated by mainly westerners and the drink wise is not really cheap in indo standard. 60k for cocktail and 80k for triple vodka shot or someting.

stellaz
20-11-2011, 01:04 PM
Will be headed to denpasar tomorrow for staff retreat. Hopefully can find theplaces you guys mentioned. Thanks for the info bros.

Catharsis
21-11-2011, 06:27 PM
Guys
you are out of my fucking minds buying drugs in Bali.
Ther dealers are in with the plice in many cases and will frame you.
It happens to tourists not locals.

stellaz
24-11-2011, 10:36 PM
Just got back from Bali. Was lucky to get a taxi driver who knew where to go. It was kinda far away from my hotel but it was okay for the price I paid. 300k + 50k tip. All in all not a bad experience, the girl was very accommodating

nottyboyboy
25-11-2011, 07:57 PM
hi to all Bro,i planning to go Bali this yr DEC any one wan to join me on this trip?i like to stay some place where the japanese stay coz super like Japanese.hehe & like Indo Chinese too.
Pm me your Ctc bro if no one wan to come along,i'll still go there by myself.cheer
hope to hear bro wan to tag along.

hey bro i'll be in Bali too in December. When in Dec are you going there? I'm going there on the 2nd Dec.

arsonistalan
26-11-2011, 01:50 PM
Hi bro,
I plan to go to Bali Oriental Spa later today.
300,000rp is enough, right?
Whats the procedure to choose a gal? I should pay at the front or direct to the gal?

thx !

arsonistalan
26-11-2011, 05:50 PM
Bali Oriental Massage is closed, dont go there.

wolf123
28-11-2011, 10:37 PM
In Bali this week, Nov 29 and 30th. Any lady wants to meet up pls pm me. thx!

jaxson
09-12-2011, 12:25 AM
Hi SamsterBro's

I am planning trip to Bali early in the new year. Jan 3 - 15
part work trip part RnR

would love to catch up with some fellow bro's here.
have a drink or few.

I usually stay at Hotel Dekuta.
in Kuta.

though thinking of looking for any other good places that are girl friendly
if anyone has any suggestions or is going to be in town
please let me know

Cheers.

onetwotreefour
18-12-2011, 06:27 PM
im heading to Bali staying in legian end of jan till early feb.
what's the run down, the good places to club and find girls?
going to be there alone so if anyone wants to meet up let me know

Takumi_racer
17-06-2012, 03:52 PM
Any bros out there know where got good massage or spa recently in Bali that go with a happy Ending (HJ).. This is my first time going to Bali with 2 of my fren on End Aug or Sep. And I heard there is a beer massage which is a must try in Bali.. By d way is magic mushroom legal in Bali??? Coz one of d bro posted and say Galaxy hotel they serve in juices or omelet.

Takumi_racer
17-06-2012, 08:49 PM
Just got back from Bali. Was lucky to get a taxi driver who knew where to go. It was kinda far away from my hotel but it was okay for the price I paid. 300k + 50k tip. All in all not a bad experience, the girl was very accommodating

Hi bro stellaz, do u have address of Freeze2 ??? This 21 finger massage has a good review.. I'm going to Bali at end of Aug.

Register
23-06-2012, 11:11 AM
Hi all,

Have been staying in kuta, bali for the past 3 days with 2 of my friends, any good recommendations for massage (Plus some extra) here?

Ask the driver here but he do not understand.....:confused:

Saw chinese dragon, is it good? Extras?

Thanks

vvinlee
11-07-2012, 11:23 AM
Will be around Bali end of this week, will there be effected during fasting months which is coming soon?

Passant
18-07-2012, 06:06 PM
Hey there,

This is exactly the thread I was looking for.

I'm actually in Bali, looking for a good escort service there. I found a few website proposing escort services of course, but I don't know if I should trust them or not.

If one of you has some good ideas or advices, I will take them.

chaosrook
04-12-2012, 07:03 AM
Any bro tried this before? I am in Bali now.

http://www.refrezzspa.baliklik.com/

The 21 fingers massage sounds interesting. Any FR?

Christopher1978
06-12-2012, 12:47 AM
yes the 21 fingers massage is good but no happy endin other then hj. Dun try the beer massage,nothin great or special,it jus usin beer to spray on ur body then massge.

LoverSon
06-12-2012, 01:32 AM
Looks like Bali doesn't have much fun I guess. :/

chaosrook
06-12-2012, 06:46 AM
yes the 21 fingers massage is good but no happy endin other then hj. Dun try the beer massage,nothin great or special,it jus usin beer to spray on ur body then massge.

Thanks Bro,

Just had 21 Fingers yesterday, really good. They now have a Super VIP including 30 mins more massage in a baby pool Jucuzzi with the girls in swim wear.

hoobastalib
11-12-2012, 10:51 PM
hei people. i will be in bali at the end of the week. staying at kuta area. anyone knows where to get girls that you can bring back to your hotel for the rest of the night?

h2008
14-12-2012, 01:57 PM
hello ... i will be in bali for 3 weeks soon and will visit seminyak. wanna get a pleasant sex service so that not sleep alone there haha... anybody could give me informations about the place or contact that provides some girls I could choose?.. my preferences ar japanese or chinese/indochinese ... angmo would be ok toug. thank you for the support

means
31-12-2012, 05:25 PM
hey,

Im planning to go Bali if not Phuket for about 5 days to find Jap girls in the next half of the year

Any idea where to pick them up? like any specific clubs?

Is it easy to pick them up? Do they speak english?

Would really appreciate if an experienced one can help a bro out.

Cheers!

Catharsis
03-01-2013, 11:24 PM
Means
Unless you speak good Japanese or are a kuta Cowboy they are hard to pick up and often avoid he tpical pick up bars in Jalan Legian or Double Six.
Only real place is at the beach - and you willhave to fight off Kuta Cowboys.

Not sure why you want Jap chicks - try Indon girls who are from extensive experience a realy good fuck.

means
04-01-2013, 12:45 PM
Catharsis,

haha i want to excite the different taste palate of mine. Well damn the cowboys.

btw the last time i checked online, double six is closed aint it?

Have you up any jap chicks before?

brodinski
04-05-2013, 07:05 AM
Hey bros. Might go to Bali next month. Maybe kuta area but not sure yet. What do you recommend to try? Can tell me how to get Chinese indo? Wanna try :) thanks bros

Tripster
25-07-2013, 11:57 PM
Thanks Bro,

Just had 21 Fingers yesterday, really good. They now have a Super VIP including 30 mins more massage in a baby pool Jucuzzi with the girls in swim wear.

Just tried this place...I suggest we forget this 21 fingers place. It is not worth your money. They say 90 mins but the girls hurry to HJ and make you cum in 30mins. Weak massage, tickle you and fake moans really put you off. Maybe I got a bad attitude girl, cannot auto-roam, the beds smell, the bath is slimy, there is no aircon, I could not wait to get out of the place. Luckily I asked for 1 girl @275,000 indo rp. Plus taxi @ 350k (two way from Seminyak and he waited for me for 2 hrs), the whole experience is around 625k indo rp.

The only saving grace is the final waiting area where you may be served a small meal. It is quiet and cool...relaxing. But in Bali, you can find plenty of such places for free...

Bros, save your money, head for Sanur whore village or get proper massages, at least it is money well spent...not this half past six Re,frezz Spa...

They have two:

Re,Frezz Spa VIP
Jl Tukad Batanghari VI no.6

and

Re,Frezz Spa non-VIP
Jl Tukad Batanghari No.49A

I won't bother to write the phone down so our bros cannot contact them, just try else where...;)

peace

jshi
15-08-2013, 12:01 PM
I read abt a newer place called Onasis in a blog. Anyone been? A review?
I'll be in Bali next weekend. If no one has any insights, I hope to provide in a couple weeks...

maddog_mlvn
15-08-2013, 02:42 PM
I read abt a newer place called Onasis in a blog. Anyone been? A review?
I'll be in Bali next weekend. If no one has any insights, I hope to provide in a couple weeks...

Hope to read abt ur cheong experience in Bali soon. Enjoy ur holiday, hope to read more update abt where to get fl for St and Lt.

KohOnly21
28-09-2014, 09:51 PM
I also want know where to get fl for St and Lt?

I stay at Karma Kandara Villa sibei remote here :(

Lenghtyshot
28-10-2014, 08:06 PM
Hi bros, I will be going to Bali end Nov alone.
Any good hotel to recommend? Budget $120/nite
Accessible to clubbing and happening area.

diaoman
23-11-2014, 08:32 PM
Heading to Bali this coming Tuesday. Doing some homework.

Staying at DD Ubud Villa gan silang ulu. Any bros got prior experiences on the fun stuff at night around there?