PDA

View Full Version : Ah_Loy postings are all lies

GucciKnight
10-05-2010, 08:14 PM
Please go and read all the postings that ths idiot has put up. He is obviously trying to create bad blood for Casa Blanca, Aiko and Spa La Perla and the other HCs by going into other HCs threads and promoting them. Definitely he is not trying to help Casa Blanca, Aiko and Spa La Perla.....I think the is just trying to sabo them...maybe another HC boss or owner...this is just so ungentlemenly...maybe trying to get brothers to hate Casa Blanca, Aiko and Spa La Perla by constantly saying good things about them and bad about others.....What is he up to?????

GucciKnight
10-05-2010, 08:29 PM
Sorry I mean ah_loy...this guy went to all the HCs in town to promote Casa Blanca, La Perla and Aiko....Please stop it.

Avery
10-05-2010, 10:42 PM
If lying then so be it, not like he is the only customer there. Will have other samsters go there and come back do fr and then can do comparison. You go there, you write a truthful fr and then all bro's will know your fr can trust, no need to worry bout some other clone writing fake fr one.

CBlover88
11-05-2010, 01:08 PM
bro just ignore this fellow. too bad we cannot zap him because no power otherwise he will be long gone. there are many like this in the past and they disappear after a while.

Drakx
13-05-2010, 09:32 AM
i just visit wherever i feel like going to at the time, if good i write my experience and encounter there.sometimes it might not be good for others,maybe the person giving is having a bad day or good - hard to say.

everyone entitled to say thier own opinions. If the review encountered by many others say the place no good, then other brothers will stay away, so we all do our best and each play their part.

27-06-2010, 12:32 AM
IMHO, the writings of ah_loy and jasonyap entertains avatar quite a lot! Any birdbrain knows thy are lies considering the ladies they are slandering were of notoriously high standards!

So what do avatar do? He sit back, relax, drink avatar's beer, down those points of theirs, and enjoy the show:)

As for the ladies "affected", trust avatar, they aren't hurt at all by those lies (business-wise that is.. avatar understand the pain of been slandered too. that, avatar don't like!).. Only the birdbrains would stop calling on them hotties, leaving genuine connoisseur such as avatar a better chance at tasting them sweet ones..:p.

speaking of which, Mr. GucciKnight, can you stop fighting with avatar for gucci's schedule?? really hard for avatar to book a session with her you know?! tell you what, let's split, which you prefer? weekday or weekend? avatar like weekday, fridays, you take others okay?:cool: