PDA

View Full Version : How to know if the FL is actually a post-op LB?

thomas83
10-05-2010, 12:56 PM
I recently tried a FL from an OKT. Those with overly photoshopped pics showing thai ladies. The OKT didnt state that she is a LB and there was an FR attached to it and so i decided to have a session with the gal. It turned out, She looked 90% like the photo, but features have a more masculine look in person. Her(or his) voice sound very low almost like a man, but as her english is barely passable we didnt speak much so im not very sure but certainly not outrightly like those LB u c on the street. And sometimes, the thai accent sound kinda strange so im not sure whether that affects my judgement too. And there's smthing weird abt her boobs, they feel lumpy as in there are parts of her breast that feel like there r solid lumps below her skin, but the nipples look like a ladies nipples, but there again...im not sure if LB breast enhancements do "talior" the nipples to look lady-like. But down there, there's a vagina...but then well....u get the jeez....

I really hope i didnt just fucked a post-op LB, but i think experience bros might have bad news for me. pls "enlighten"...

Avery
10-05-2010, 10:39 PM
Look for the adam's apple. Only males have them.

thomas83
11-05-2010, 02:38 AM
god damn, forgot to notice that....but maybe becoz dun have tats y never notice, coz i was kissing her(or his) neck the whole time.

mina.qq
11-05-2010, 07:31 AM
walao..so geli lo...
buy 20 durians and ask him to finish all in 10 minits...kakkakakka

alexing
11-05-2010, 09:29 AM
is the girl have natural juice when you fingering her? I think LB doesn't have that natural juice,right?

thomas83
11-05-2010, 03:35 PM
im not sure but she was quite wet when we were doing it. I do hope i didnt just have sex with a guy.....but then again, whats done is done.....

<山雞>
11-05-2010, 03:53 PM
No comments brudder,if already fucked dan don't think abt it lo,She(he) make u cum dan you have to pay for the price..No point thinking abt it to make urself uneasy..I've fucked a LB before too,but before i fuck i already knew that she is a LB..That is my first time and last time fucking a LB..Just for experiencing..

Calicoer
15-05-2010, 11:16 AM
is the girl have natural juice when you fingering her? I think LB doesn't have that natural juice,right?

They have....... ;)

It is not easy to tell. I once also had the same feeling that I did a LB, and I really wondered about it. No adam's apple, but some guys just don't have it or very small. Until one day the fl msged me out of the blue and said the code red will be over in a few days and she misses me.....blah blah blah. Then I knew. Surgery can do a lot of things, but cannot transplant ovaries....yet :)