PDA

View Full Version : Any tu na in yishun area??

pilot2003
02-05-2004, 12:47 AM
Hi guys..sorry for trouble u guys...k intro any tui na in yishun area...i noe there is some thread about this...but i can't find...pls give some advise...tks guys

owen10
02-05-2004, 02:48 AM
Hi guys..sorry for trouble u guys...k intro any tui na in yishun area...i noe there is some thread about this...but i can't find...pls give some advise...tks guys

such things are happening juz too often!!! :mad:

i did a search by typing 'YISHUN' n there were already 3 pages generated!!!!

1st page oredi showed stuffs like:

Tui Na at Yishun
Tui Na/body massage in Yishun
New Health Spa in Sembawang
Shen Nong - Yishun

can u pls try again using d SEARCH button before bros start setting fire to this thread .......................................... :(

pilot2003
02-05-2004, 12:29 PM
hihi...owen10...sorry...me really dun noe this function....really sorry :p

miri
02-05-2004, 12:36 PM
There r 4 Tui na shops @ Blk 418 Yishun Ave 11... Hve fun on your reccee... :)

collin_23
02-05-2004, 12:40 PM
Many leh threadstarter. U lazy to search leh. *shakes head*

owen10
02-05-2004, 02:28 PM
hihi...owen10...sorry...me really dun noe this function....really sorry :p

no prob bro. everyone starts off as a new samster.

new samsters learn either:

1) thru the hard way
- due diligence by browsing thru d threads everyday n doin a 'search' if they wanna look for a certain topic. of cos if its really not found, other samsters wd be more than glad to help.

2) thru flaming by bros for not making an effort to do homework.
- after gettin flamed (n guided), d new samster normally wont come out n ask d same qn or other bo liao qns again. he's likely to do his own research 1st b4 posing a qn.

happy bonking n hope to see yr FRs soon ............

digdigzz
03-05-2004, 09:17 AM

ok, i spoon feed you.

Blk 418 zhi wei, look for yang zhi. she can really blow you to heaven. She wants me to fuck her the first time when I visited her, but I prefer BBBJ. Finally finished off with BBBJ.

Subwoofer
03-05-2004, 09:35 AM
ok, i spoon feed you.

Blk 418 zhi wei, look for yang zhi. she can really blow you to heaven. She wants me to fuck her the first time when I visited her, but I prefer BBBJ. Finally finished off with BBBJ.

What's the damage?

digdigzz
03-05-2004, 09:57 AM
What's the damage?

believe it or not. When I was done, I asked her how much? she replied sui bian $20 for the BBBJ

GhostRay
03-05-2004, 01:10 PM
believe it or not. When I was done, I asked her how much? she replied sui bian $20 for the BBBJ
WOW!!! :eek: So how is look like? Lao chio?

digdigzz
03-05-2004, 02:25 PM
WOW!!! :eek: So how is look like? Lao chio?

nope, she is only 30+.

digdigzz
03-05-2004, 04:13 PM
so she NOT good looking lah... aiyah... was already planning to drop by there on the ay home... LOL... now maybe think twice..

You will be surprised. She is one of the best looking one there.

Teddi
07-06-2004, 02:32 PM
ok, i spoon feed you.

Is this the shop Shen Nong?

kumster
21-06-2004, 07:10 PM
hello bros,recee yishun area today went to tis tuina xiang yuan.saw 2 prc one really cmi the other one ok lah. massage was gd but wait n wait no special. nnbcb,then go wonders to try out.

total damage: $35.

zoner
21-06-2004, 07:28 PM
Went YS blk 417(i tink)wif my friend. shop name Zhi Wei.only 1 prc.she started calling for three of her friends.all cannot make it!then ask me go in 1st. massage for 35 min. Ask me whether want hj bo? Rejected cse i oso got hand. ask her got bj? No she said.but massage was good.

Looks: 6/10
Boobs: 5/10
total damage: $36

jimstorm
21-06-2004, 07:58 PM
You will be surprised. She is one of the best looking one there.

Call them they say no such person leh maybe left liao. Brother is she still around?

tuabui
21-06-2004, 09:33 PM
Is this the shop Shen Nong?

Hello brudder, already tell u its ZI WEI wat.......................

zoner
21-06-2004, 10:26 PM
Hello brudder, already tell u its ZI WEI wat....................... Juz can't seems to understand these ppl????

candeo_88
25-06-2004, 01:57 PM
Was at Zhi Wei last nite and was serviced by a Malaysian gal from KL in her mid-20's.

Boobs A cup and quite skinny. Massage was ok as I requested for "dry" massage instead of oil massage (going for dinner later mah).

She will use her nails to gently scratch yr body, legs, etc during the massage and quoted $70 for HJ. Told her dun hv so much $$ and she insisted at looking into my wallet to confirm. Hmmm...

She saw 1 S$50 and 2 RM10 notes and say like tat can also. So HJ was mechanical and managed to suck her titties. Seems like she enjoys it cos you can hear her moaning albeit quietly...

Deed done...Paid her and vamoosh...

Return? Maybe... :D

ken_ng1978
25-06-2004, 07:03 PM
wad's her name? and how she look?

Was at Zhi Wei last nite and was serviced by a Malaysian gal from KL in her mid-20's.

Boobs A cup and quite skinny. Massage was ok as I requested for "dry" massage instead of oil massage (going for dinner later mah).

She will use her nails to gently scratch yr body, legs, etc during the massage and quoted $70 for HJ. Told her dun hv so much $$ and she insisted at looking into my wallet to confirm. Hmmm...

She saw 1 S$50 and 2 RM10 notes and say like tat can also. So HJ was mechanical and managed to suck her titties. Seems like she enjoys it cos you can hear her moaning albeit quietly...

Deed done...Paid her and vamoosh...

Return? Maybe... :D