PDA

View Full Version : Past Experience with a Milf

Blackhammer
04-05-2010, 12:20 PM
Hi all bros, this is my first time sharing my personal experience with a milf. Nothing much of a lengthy story, just an experience sharing and maybe to recap the sweet moments.

This happened on the 2006, when I am doing some sales job, conducting street survey. I was at bugis doing survey, saw this young local chinese lady, around 1.58m tall, slim, long hair, small breast but suitable for her frame. I was thinking, “wah, quite pretty, try my luck”

So I approach her, chatted with her, she agreed to gave me her contacts.

“how do I address u, miss?”
“u can call me tracie.”
“ok tracie, can I have your age pls? hmm, let me guess, 26?” (that time I was 21)
“haha, hmm, u can put as that.” That time I was really stunned by her beauty and cute looks.
“may I have your contact please?”
“ok” after that she gave me her phone number.

A few days later I decide to gave her a call, maybe due to I missed her. After calling her, chatted a while, we decide to meet up for a movie. It was there at the movie then I discovered she was actually older than I thought. She was 33 then, but seriously, u cant tell from her looks she’s already 33. Upon knowing, I really hesitated and during one phone call talking to her, I decide to end our relationship. She was unwilling to end it.

“I think really cannot, can we end our relationship?”
“hmm, really? Can we don’t end?”
“erm, i…” I kept silent
“lets meet lah, one last time, then you decide whether to end it not?”
“meet for what? Do what?” I was really getting tired
“meet to do what adults do loh. Want?” I was having a mental struggle, but as a 21 yr old young guy, my heart was already burning with horniness. So I gave in.
“ok, meet at 12.45pm, the kfc opposite seiyu?”
“ok, see you then”

12.45pm reached, I went to kfc opposite seiyu, tracie was waiting for me there and then.

“so go where?” I ask tracie.
“go your house? Or other places?”
“my house, no people will be at home in the day.”

We flagged a cab and got in. during the journey back, she asked me to sit closer to her. She started to stroke my thigh, I reciprocate by caressing her thighs also. Nothing much of an action before we reach our destination.

Once we reached our destination, we walked to the lift and took it to my level. In the lift, tracie spoked to me

“I heard you pass your advance theory today? Congrats huh.” she stretch out her hand.
“ya, thanks” I offer my handshake in reply.

Once she got my hand she pulled me to her and we frenched in the lift. She gave me a tight hug before we exited and proceed to my house.

I guided her to my room and lock the door. We were now alone, in a room. First thing we did was hug tightly and French kiss, my hands were around her waist and same for her. After kissing for a moment, my hands started to go wild, slowly slide down to her butt cheek and massage her butt. Btw, she was wearing a spag with a miniskirt that day, I was wearing a polo tee and a pair of jeans. I massage her butt cheek, going round and round and she was giving the “hmm, hmmm…” sound.

NikonCamera
04-05-2010, 12:43 PM
Camp for more... hmmm...hmmmm....

Blackhammer
04-05-2010, 02:33 PM
I slowly shift my hands downwards somemore until my hands went underneath her miniskirt, touching her butt on her lacey panty. She was starting to get arouse I feel, because, she reciprocate by stretching her hands into my polo tee and unbutton for me. She helped me to take off my polo tees as I continue to caress her panty area.

I slowly sat down on my bed with her, she was licking my chest now, tickling my nipple. I felt high and lie down on my bed. She slowly nibbled her way down to my navel area. I was very arouse by then and I pulled her up to French with me. She unzipped me while we were kissing and pull out my cock, I haven’t even know what happened, the next moment, she pulled her panty sideway and squeeze my cock into her semi wet vagina. She then started to pump in cowgirl position.

“aww, so hard… awww..” she continued riding. I reach for her breast and circulate my hands on it. I pulled the spag straps sideway, revealing a maroon bra underneath. I reach her back and unhook her bra, showing her sexy dark eraser nipples in front of me. Tracie slowed down her pumping and look at me.

“u got nice breast.” I kissed her nipples and lick it, nibbling bit by bit at times.
“thanks, suck more please my dear, see, I squeeze some milk for you” she squeezed her nips and 2 tiny white droplets appeared, yes, she is a mother of a 5 year old then.
“oh my, don’t waste it.” I switch my mouth and suck at the nipple with milk droplets.
“hmmm, dear, suck harder, I want to breast feed u” I continue to suck harder while my hands went to unzip her miniskirt.

Tracie stood up and pulled down her denim miniskirt, showing me a black lace panty. Immediately, I touch her meimei through her panty, “oh, it’s kind of wet, my dear.”
“of course what, excited to do it with you ma.”
“is it? Really?” I pulled down her panty and start to finger her bushy meimei.

I slowly insert one finger into her pussy and massage her gspot. As her pussy goes wetter, I insert my second finger in (middle finger and second last finger) and do the “come here” motion. I went faster and faster.

“dear, don’t don’t, I am cumming.” Her body started to squirm and closed in her legs, I ignore her reluctance and continue to dig, her pussy really gets wetter and wetter, with a few drops of honey juice dripping out. Tracie was panting heavily after she cummed. I gave her a peck on the lips and start to finger her again. Her face blushed and pulled me to kiss her, I guessed she couldn’t take waves and waves of cumming.

Within minutes, she cummed again. She pulled my cock close to her mouth and started sucking it. I rest my fingers awhile and used another hand to finger her again. Haha!! She was going “mmm… mmm…” while going faster and faster on my dick.

*any comments for my style of writing pls feel free to reply this thread or pm me. thanks all bros

drongo
04-05-2010, 03:03 PM
Your style is commendable. Please continue.

venery
04-05-2010, 03:14 PM
Good writing skill. Keep it up, bro.

squiggle
04-05-2010, 03:16 PM
Interesting story!

Yardstick
04-05-2010, 06:36 PM
Interesting experience. Reminds me of the time i met a woman 8 years older than me. I was still in NS. Too bad, we never got round to the physical part. Hahahah...

Your style is definitely normal but good. Good for it is with paragraphs. Not the whole chunk type where one reads till his eyes squirm.

eeemen
05-05-2010, 12:38 AM
Interesting story bro, plz carry on, thx, cheers .............

swell
05-05-2010, 09:33 AM
Really nice. Please carry on.

venery
05-05-2010, 03:26 PM
Arent you continuing. Please don't let us wait too long.

dokapsm
05-05-2010, 05:25 PM
Thank you for your nice sharing of experience.

Blackhammer
06-05-2010, 12:35 PM
Hi all,

Been busy with exams until ytd, now doing some final editing, will be out soon..

Cheers

nokia8310
06-05-2010, 05:45 PM
milf is always good, please continue as soon as you can.

demia
06-05-2010, 05:48 PM
Hi TS, camp here for more....kumsia

Eaglet
06-05-2010, 10:01 PM
Thanks for the effort.

AD69
07-05-2010, 12:19 AM
Do continue with the story.