PDA

View Full Version : Xiaohui from MY is not clean!!!!!

shotgun
29-04-2004, 12:22 AM
Hi all,

Please do not flame me for posting a new thread. I have been a reader of Samuel's site for three years and it is only now that I registered as a user as I find it absolutely necessary to inform all bros out there that Xiaohui from MY is not clean at all!!! I contracted Gornnorhea from her a few days after having unprotected sex with her. Currently I am on treatment and is on course to recovery. If any bros out there have had sex with her or she has performed BBBJ for you, I will urged you to go down to DSC to have a checkup. I blamed no one but myself and I hope no bros out there are currently suffering the same predicament as myself. The desc of the disease is as follows:

1. A yellow discharge will keep on flowing out from your penis, till you have to keep on changing your briefs.
2. A burning sensation when you urinate.

Please go for a checkup if you sispect you may have contracted this. take care all.

sunshine_loh
29-04-2004, 08:34 AM
Sorry to know that you have received the "gift" from her! Take care bro! For your information, Xaihui has gone back to China and this time she may not return. Unprotected sex and even BBBJ are not safe at all and you take it at your own risk. Frankly, most of the MY gers are capable of giving you the unwanted gift. If you go through the old thread of MY, you could find that Ah May was another recent one reported to give away gifts to bros. All the gers there dont go for regular checkup, they are ignorant of STD, their sense of personal hygene are low. The environment there is filthy. Moreover, the number of BBBJ they provide to customers is out of your imagination. Because it is cheap, their customers come from all walks of life, young and old and all sorts of races!

kangtow
29-04-2004, 08:46 AM
Sorry to know that you have received the "gift" from her! Take care bro! For your information, Xaihui has gone back to China and this time she may not return. Unprotected sex and even BBBJ are not safe at all and you take it at your own risk. Frankly, most of the MY gers are capable of giving you the unwanted gift. If you go through the old thread of MY, you could find that Ah May was another recent one reported to give away gifts to bros. All the gers there dont go for regular checkup, they are ignorant of STD, their sense of personal hygene are low. The environment there is filthy. Moreover, the number of BBBJ they provide to customers is out of your imagination. Because it is cheap, their customers come from all walks of life, young and old and all sorts of races!

the chances of get STDs from Geylang is lower since the girls went for regular checkup ?

collin_23
29-04-2004, 09:34 AM
a.....don't mislead people leh....1 ang pai f**k at least 100 in a week leh. :p

the chances of get STDs from Geylang is lower since the girls went for regular checkup ?

shotgun
29-04-2004, 11:34 AM
Thanks Bro Sunshine,

However fyi, she will be back. She's only going back there because her permit is due. Trust me. She went back before and came back also. I agree that MY is not a clean place at all. And this Xiaohui, like others in MY I believe are not bothered about hygiene issues.

sunshine_loh
29-04-2004, 03:54 PM
I have ever tried Xiaohui once quite sometime ago, I think is before CNY. That time she was quite hot in MY as one of the new arrival. She is young and sweet although a bit short and plump. Luckily I didnt get anything from her. Why dont you repost your experience in the main tread "Golden Landmark" at the HC and KTV Forum so that more bros cheonging MY will be kept informed.

shotgun
29-04-2004, 04:07 PM
The problem is, i tried to post there but it came here instead. So I have no idea how to show it there. Went through the FAQ but couldn't find any solution to it.

sunshine_loh
29-04-2004, 09:07 PM
You may open out the thread "Golden LandMark" at the HC and KTV Forum, scroll to the last posting, at the bottom left corner click at the button "Post Reply". Hope this will help!

traummy
29-04-2004, 09:55 PM
well....since a bro here got 'gifted' and ho sim share with us......I PITY U BRO!!! MS HC also lah!! dunno how come kana from tis chio bu 'go ley cai hui'
wah lao ey.....go for laser pain like hell....some more very maloo...b'cos the missy hold my didi quite chio....and the doctor keep f...ing me why so not careful....make me lan lan laying there. The chio bu in MS is call michelle. number wat I 4got liao....i know her long time since in KL Melia Hotel... her service fantastic!! But blo...dy he...ll can't imagine kana from her!!!
Fated lah....i tot we know each other sek sek should be ok.... me fire live round in her....sigh...who knows........now i got scare on my didi..............
But i optimistic lah...take it as go live war and got injured lor.....

Idoru
29-04-2004, 10:55 PM
a.....don't mislead people leh....1 ang pai f**k at least 100 in a week leh. :p

Totally agree with you, heard romours from regular WLs in PT that WLs in PT and GL ever gets AIDS few years back.
Cheers

Presto6969
30-04-2004, 01:50 AM
Hi all,

Please do not flame me for posting a new thread. I have been a reader of Samuel's site for three years and it is only now that I registered as a user as I find it absolutely necessary to inform all bros out there that Xiaohui from MY is not clean at all!!! I contracted Gornnorhea from her a few days after having unprotected sex with her. Currently I am on treatment and is on course to recovery. If any bros out there have had sex with her or she has performed BBBJ for you, I will urged you to go down to DSC to have a checkup. I blamed no one but myself and I hope no bros out there are currently suffering the same predicament as myself. The desc of the disease is as follows:

1. A yellow discharge will keep on flowing out from your penis, till you have to keep on changing your briefs.

Please go for a checkup if you sispect you may have contracted this. take care all.

My sympathy goes out to you. That shit you've gotta is crap for you, there's even a possibly of relapse.

Trust me....

Idoru
30-04-2004, 07:27 AM
Hi all,

Do not worry too much. You have contacted the most common STD around.
A complete dose of antibiotics will cure you the next few days
but be careful do not rub you eyes with your soiled fingers as gonococcus attacks eyes.
Cheers

collin_23
30-04-2004, 10:20 AM
:eek: gnorrohoea is most common? .....

Do not worry too much. You have contacted the most common STD around.
A complete dose of antibiotics will cure you the next few days
but be careful do not rub you eyes with your soiled fingers as gonococcus attacks eyes.
Cheers

collin_23
30-04-2004, 10:22 AM
All the girls I tried as long as I regular can do raw, CIP, BBBJ but that was last time. Lucky to survive now don't dare liaoz. :o

Totally agree with you, heard romours from regular WLs in PT that WLs in PT and GL ever gets AIDS few years back.
Cheers

shotgun
30-04-2004, 10:44 AM
I think they don really care whether you are regular anot. To most of them esp the China ladies they just want to earn quick bucks. I don't dare to go back to MY as I think most of the ladies there may have hidden agenda.

Idoru
30-04-2004, 03:40 PM
:eek: gnorrohoea is most common? .....

Yes and the result will be around 3 days time and easily cured provided you are not resistance to antibiotic. Now you can easily get it if you do raw including BBBJ. Was rampant in DR, PT before the compulsory medical check up for all the WLs. Most of the old timer will get it at least once in their lifetime of cheonging form doing raw. Not from BBBJ or painting, at that time never heard of such things. No doggy or foreplay, she strip and you screw. Sometimes she will be reading Chinese newspaper while you pump and keeps on saying fai ti, fai ti all the time. That was the good old days. No AIDs or herpes
Cheers

collin_23
30-04-2004, 05:33 PM
woo.....power. 'Dai lek di lah'...heehee. :D

Yes and the result will be around 3 days time and easily cured provided you are not resistance to antibiotic. Now you can easily get it if you do raw including BBBJ. Was rampant in DR, PT before the compulsory medical check up for all the WLs. Most of the old timer will get it at least once in their lifetime of cheonging form doing raw. Not from BBBJ or painting, at that time never heard of such things. No doggy or foreplay, she strip and you screw. Sometimes she will be reading Chinese newspaper while you pump and keeps on saying fai ti, fai ti all the time. That was the good old days. No AIDs or herpes
Cheers

sunshine_loh
30-04-2004, 08:24 PM
woo.....power. 'Dai lek di lah'...heehee. :D

Sorry, if I am not wrong, "Fai Ti FaiTi" means quickly finish it and fuck off, not to waste time! :)

collin_23
30-04-2004, 08:26 PM
yah, I know. I joking with Idoru mah. ? :D

Sorry, if I am not wrong, "Fai Ti FaiTi" means quickly finish it and fuck off, not to waste time! :)

sunshine_loh
30-04-2004, 08:35 PM
Roger, roger! Newbie mah!! :)

collin_23
01-05-2004, 10:05 AM
heehee....yep. :D

Fai ti Fai ti, isn;t that the quote from one of the teletubbies? the red one i believe:D