PDA

View Full Version : August of Tropical Health Centre at Pacific Plaza Orchard

slides73
27-04-2004, 04:54 PM
Hi Bros out there,
Would really really appreciate if anyone can provide info of where August is now. She is a Malaysian and I think she is in 36 yrs old now. Sure missed her G-strings and her sensual massage. Her breasts are ones which you will never forget. Was at Tropical the other day bit was told that she no longer works there. Help me out guys, I am damn in need of some action with her. Appreciate all feedbacks and info.

:D

thick
27-04-2004, 06:51 PM
Hi Bros out there,
Would really really appreciate if anyone can provide info of where August is now. She is a Malaysian and I think she is in 36 yrs old now. Sure missed her G-strings and her sensual massage. Her breasts are ones which you will never forget. Was at Tropical the other day bit was told that she no longer works there. Help me out guys, I am damn in need of some action with her. Appreciate all feedbacks and info.

:D

brudder .... me also regular august cos her ne ne and massage is solid man .... ever since she left tropical about 2 years ago, I also no go there liao !! after that, heard she was at Balestier Point together with the malay recept - Nora ??? then went hunting for a while but to no avail .... sigh .... I also appeal for news !!! :rolleyes:

harpoon
27-04-2004, 10:57 PM
Wow, sounds like August seem so important to you 2 bros. You know, there's this local TV program showing every Tues from 8 or 8:30pm, called MISSING. Maybe one of you should contact the producer and see if they can produce a re-enactment of some sort about this August? Hopefully, someone will come forward with some information. :D

Idoru
27-04-2004, 11:27 PM
[QUOTE=slides73]Hi Bros out there,
:D[/QUOTE

August is at Town Spa, call before going to make sure that she is still there.
Cheers
Tel No: 62221811
Address:133 Cecil St, Keck Seng Tower #B1-02

CheongCheongMan
28-04-2004, 01:47 PM
Hi All Bros,

First of all, thanks for the lead to August as I really miss her ever since she left Tropical.

However, when I called Town Spa today, the recep told me she has already left this place.

Anyone know where is August now?

Cheers

CheongCheongMan
28-04-2004, 02:09 PM
Dear All Bros,

Thanks for the lead to August as I really miss her since she left Tropical.

Today I called Town Spa but the recep told me she no longer works there! :(

Anyone here know where is she now?

Cheers

slides73
29-04-2004, 01:35 AM
Dear All Bros,

Thanks for the lead to August as I really miss her since she left Tropical.

Today I called Town Spa but the recep told me she no longer works there! :(

Anyone here know where is she now?

Cheers

Hi Bros out there,

We are still in search of August. Anyone with any info, please post reply. Thanks.

CheongCheongMan
04-05-2004, 11:14 PM
Hi Bros out there, has anyone got August information?