PDA

View Full Version : HaiKou info needed

land cruiser II
30-04-2010, 03:14 AM
Hi guys, i'm Heading to HaiKou in 2 weeks time. Wondering if anyone have been there before and knows where the fun is?

hornyspider
12-05-2010, 01:16 PM
Was in Haikuo last week and had a wonderful time,guys if u looking for girl to Fuck,well i got a few recommendation,firstly there is a place call 五指山路,well it like a geylang there,but girl only operate around 8pm onward till 3am.U can find model a like girl at price ranging from RMB150 - RMB$200,u can slowly take u'r time,sometime if u'r lucky u can even get cheaper one around RMB100. but dun forget to sweet talk with them to get better service.Some girl are new in the business so u might get some inexperience girl.beware!!! There also couple of Massage Parlour there which also offer Sex,price also ranging from RMB150-RMB270, i try a good one at 新明月弯,RMB268 President room!!!the girl i try give a very outstanding job,from boob massage to shower,then u can also Sauna with her inside the room.but i rather not and proceed to Fuck her...hehehe like a king.This is one of the very common service i get.they are more for u to find out.Anyway please don't tips all these girl.please Don't spoil market.They know u from Singapore they will sure wanna squeeze you for some tips.