PDA

View Full Version : Classic, Furama

Doggydaddy
29-04-2010, 05:54 PM
I know it's an old thread, but I thought I'd update.

Just had Kay. Really hot. My FR..

Had read up on a few of the past FRs. All sounded pretty easy and straight forward. Just what I like - no hassles ! Wandered into the HC. All pretty discrete. I think there's sauna and other amenities, but I wasn't really interested in that !

Private room was ok. cool lighting, not too cold. Had quick shower and lay down on mattress on floor. There was alos a low bed, but I was thinking about what was to come [cum ? !!!]. In came Kay. Petite, smiley and pretty. I guess she's 25+ and says she's from Chengdu. Great sexy dress. Granny heels tho :(

Mssg was ok. Nothing really to shout about. SOP. What got me in teh mood even more, was being able to hear the cries of ecstacy from next door ! Really love hearing moaning and orgasmic cries. Kay must have sensed that, as her hands wandered down and started playing the caressing game. Lovely ! Little Doggy woke up with her expert fingers playing up and down and she started rubbing her groin against my bum. The question was asked and I opted for FJ. Kay dropped out of her dress and I started nibbling her shoulders and back. She loved it and I could see her nips getting hard and proud. Small breasts, but sensitive nips [34B?], which I was soon licking and listening to Kay moaning louder and louder.
She lay on her front, as I slowly licked up her legs and opened her thighs for some painting. That got her really wet and louder still ! we turned over and capped up. Kay is really enthusiastic with plenty of energy and the FJ was excellent. Deep, hard, loud and biiig finish ! 9/10 Damage: 50+120

Stay on top, fellas

redolent
30-04-2010, 10:55 AM
Thanks for the FR. Looks like must revisit this place soon.

semachine
30-04-2010, 11:01 AM
dear moderator,i like to post message and pm fella bro for contact.pls approve my account.you may call me at 90170202 for verification.tks in advance