PDA

View Full Version : House of Balinese Traditional Massage

Kman0808
29-04-2010, 03:20 PM
Hey bro has any one tried this place its near the prata house. Do they do hanky panky? Saw the massage gurls they look good mostly malays.

retepoet
29-04-2010, 06:18 PM
pay some money in and let us know lo bro since you started the thread :D

HClover
29-04-2010, 09:34 PM
Are you referring to that one at Katong area? If so it is purely traditional massage services.

funseekers
29-04-2010, 10:49 PM
bros, i have great experiences in this area.. i suggest you could start with dropping hints to masseure and may request for longer massage spend on inner tigh area, then slowly proceed to request for JG service or HJ, tell them you have experience such service at other similiar SPAs..at firts you must offer them a higher price (for example; $60 for HJ) to arouse their interest, do not start with lower than market rate, and i bet they know the rates better than you, they just pretend and act innocent, cause their workplace restraint them to do these service. Imagine how much they make from their job and who do not want to make some extra bucks..
I have tried these tricks at few reputable SPA locally and have no problem of getting such service if required, but you have to adopt good startegies and patience so that you would not scare them away, and tip them some $ even they reject you so that they remembered you, then you could try 2nd attempt if you like her..chances are 2nd attempt will be good.. off course, ou have to be smart and try to ask for china or thai masseure at reception, large portion of them are more willing to do this for your penny and penis. :D

Kman0808
30-04-2010, 10:28 AM
Thanks bro will take all advice and check it out and will update

Aureus
30-04-2010, 12:49 PM
I would like to go try and find out as I like minahs but TS did not give any directions.

Will wait for your fr then.

Have Fun.

Drakx
01-05-2010, 01:53 AM
fyi this place is for proper massage. Some of them do offer you manhood massage but definitely no HJ. I frequent this place weekly,since the price is worth my time.
It's better to become a member because it'll only cost you about $71 for 2hrs.
Massage oil additional $3.

Facilities offered is massage, jacuzzi ( upper thomson branch )
New outlet at rifle range road has sauna also.

Most girls there are able to give very hard massages,so those that want proper stuff can try here.

Eminelf
01-05-2010, 11:57 AM
hey bro, mind if i ask you which outlets offer pure manhood massage?

Drakx
01-05-2010, 09:52 PM
officially it has to be done by male masseur over here, but you can hint discreetly with the girls, and see if they will offer it to you

flyinghigh
08-09-2010, 04:48 PM
i think that the idea of not knowing is so much better. try to put "it" in a position where she will be able to accidentally brush. let out some gasps or deep breaths as she goes by the sensitive parts. some get the hint and start to accidentally brush more and more. others stay away like its the plague so find the right masseuse or continue to change for the thrill.

in the end i will give a good tip for the accidental touching so its no more accidental. its more erotic this way i think.

i'd like to share experiences with people with similar fetishes. pm and lets chat about it.

rivergame
08-09-2010, 09:32 PM
there is one at balmoral plaza too. any bros try before?

myjuice
08-09-2010, 10:31 PM
Hmm.... this sounds rather interesting. Will try soon.

oldskool83
09-09-2010, 12:46 AM
Went for the massage 2 months ago, solid good massage. No special was offered to me..

iblackie
09-09-2010, 01:45 AM
hmmm, always like the feeling of having something extra without expecting it. that where the trill starts:D

Greenfrog
14-11-2010, 12:03 AM
hmm.. any updates on this thread?

uglykidjoe
14-11-2010, 04:55 AM
I went to the Upper Thomson one a few times.
Though they have CFM looks, they do not do anything special.
You are also reqired to wear a disposable underwear througout the massage.
Most of them are Singaporeans, I think based on their accent and lingo.

serav1
14-11-2010, 12:04 PM
I believe they have quite a few outlets in Singapore. I've tried their services before, and have not been offered special. Relatively competitive rates for a spa level clean massage place, and quite good if you're into balinese style massage which is more relaxing.

victor125
15-11-2010, 01:56 AM
Thomson left all clean massages, any other ones you guys know about?

cool8933
15-11-2010, 04:13 AM
i just tried last week. confirm no special =,= not even hj, i asked for twice leh..
48 dollar for an hour.
68 dollars for 1and half hour.

lucky_robin
15-11-2010, 05:25 AM
I tried it a couple of months ago as well. No Specials, the girl servicing me said one of the girls had been fired cuz she provided special to a customer.

dunno if the story is to scare customers or to scare the girls :P

Even the Javanese Massage chain (in river valley, mohd sultan) is also providing good and clean massages. Hard to get a walk in slot in evenings.
They even have a sign in each room which says "Please do not embarrass self by requesting for any indecent services".. ha ha

-robin

koukou
01-12-2010, 04:47 PM
i always wanted to go decent massage locally. but dun u think its quite akward if u erect when they massage u?
and den no special haha

funseekers
01-12-2010, 06:21 PM
I went to the Upper Thomson one a few times.
Though they have CFM looks, they do not do anything special.
You are also reqired to wear a disposable underwear througout the massage.
Most of them are Singaporeans, I think based on their accent and lingo.

I always tell them I am allergy to the disposable underwear material, so ended up ding dong bell, then request to have more massage near groin, said you have tired legs after workout, and also can drop hint to them saying you often visiting HC and rarely pop by clean spa. My few encounters tell me that if they do not mind you are not wearing anything in first place, then you have increased your chance of having "special", but likely a quick HJ and close your eyes with towel to enjoy (damm shiok), tip them $10 to $20 even your special request being rejected, keep going back for the same gal, she will give way to you soon.. Try to target PRC & indonesian, as they felt the special incentive is a huge bonus as compared to their regular pay, but you have to ensure them you would not spread such matter widely so that they will be continue to provide such service for u, Happy Exploring, it really fun and exciting, better than standard HC procedure. Cheong...Cheong..Cheong..

power69
02-12-2010, 01:57 AM
ai yoh , just tip 10 buck for a hj, sure or not

Taoist_Wizard
02-12-2010, 03:29 AM
Can they provide good massage without using too much force?

I feel that its a torture to be pressed so hard. in the end more pain and ache than before coming for massage.

Felt that massage should be a relaxing one with nice cozy environment and music for one to relax one's body and mind.

not torturing the body by pressing so hard at the backbone (causing internal bleeding and more muscle damage).

Frankly speaking, pressing so hard to induce pain is a misconception of a good massage. Some masseuse just wanna induce pain by using the thumb to press on a weak spot along the backbone / backribs to cause internal bleeding and nerve damage. Cause many people think pain = effective massage.

big_lim99
02-12-2010, 06:24 AM
I always tell them I am allergy to the disposable underwear material, so ended up ding dong bell, then request to have more massage near groin, said you have tired legs after workout, and also can drop hint to them saying you often visiting HC and rarely pop by clean spa. My few encounters tell me that if they do not mind you are not wearing anything in first place, then you have increased your chance of having "special", but likely a quick HJ and close your eyes with towel to enjoy (damm shiok), tip them $10 to $20 even your special request being rejected, keep going back for the same gal, she will give way to you soon.. Try to target PRC & indonesian, as they felt the special incentive is a huge bonus as compared to their regular pay, but you have to ensure them you would not spread such matter widely so that they will be continue to provide such service for u, Happy Exploring, it really fun and exciting, better than standard HC procedure. Cheong...Cheong..Cheong..

Interesting strategy ya...:D

goodstriker
02-12-2010, 09:51 AM
what's the diff betw hj and manhood mssg??

funseekers
02-12-2010, 01:01 PM
ai yoh , just tip 10 buck for a hj, sure or not

dont get me wrong, i meant to tip them $10 to $20 even if your request for special being turn down by them, at such they will remember you better and increase possibility for next try!

naysmith
12-01-2011, 06:39 PM
After each massage, they will serve you with the superb nice Ginger tea.
It's perfect to drink it after massage!
You will feel that you're in heaven.

:):):)

andrewforest
01-10-2014, 01:42 PM
Last week, went to eat Prata, walk pass and saw the brochure got traditional manhood massage, call them up but they told me no more offer the service, anyone did b4? Now they left only with 1 branch think business are bad. So I went to the next unit spa for 1 Hr massage at $40. Never offer me anything

heymister
01-10-2014, 03:28 PM
Last week, went to eat Prata, walk pass and saw the brochure got traditional manhood massage, call them up but they told me no more offer the service, anyone did b4? Now they left only with 1 branch think business are bad. So I went to the next unit spa for 1 Hr massage at $40. Never offer me anything

really ........ what an old thread .... ;)

their manhood was done by a man ..... haha .... really no joke :D

those were good times when they had branches at Tg Katong and Bukit Timah ...... girls then were more liberal (yeah can skip those disposables) ..... mostly from east and west msia .... not too difficult to get a happy ending when you dangle the standard tip in front of them .....

nowadays all go by the book .... probably that's why biz slow ....