PDA

View Full Version : Hot Blow Job while driving!

infinityrider
28-04-2010, 11:12 PM
Read so many nice stories and thought that I will share one too.

This was from about 7 years back.

Went to a bar to get drunk as I was feeling tired after a long days work. At the bar, it was offering everything i could have ever wished; plenty of ass and just enough alcohol. I walked to the bartender, thinking on what would i want."Give me a long island tea" -After I down the drink I turn around and saw this gorgeous young PRC lady with nice big eyes sitting at the table looking bored. I smiled when i saw she was looking at me.

I offered her a drink and she said ok. I wanted to know more about this beauty. She had a beautiful face and perfect round boobs and ass. I couldn't wait to get my hands on them.

What is your name? "Tina" - She said. Her words kind of wake me up, as i was fantasizing with her and her gorgeous body. She looks like she is about 25 years old and my guess on she was about 1.65 with 34C, 24, 34
"Nice Name" - I said, whilst i was thinking 'just like your body'. "Want to come over to my place?" Just after i said that, i thought i was an idiot and this girl was just about to walk away. However, she didn't. After a few more drinks we left and she followed me to my car. We were both abit high. But i was eager to take to the closest hotel . In the car I was touching her legs, rubbing softly and she grabbed my hand and put it between her legs, it felt moist and a bit warm. My cock was rock hard and she put her hand on it and started rubbing it up and down, over and over; it was really hard by the time and I was almost ready to explode.

I couldn't wait to get to the hotel and was driving as quick as I could. Suddenly, she came over and began sucking my cock all the way to her throat, as deep as she could handle it. It was a great show from my point of view. I was afraid that some one may see us but also didn't want her to stop as I was getting an insane hard on.....I decided to turn into the closest building car park that I can find to as I drove in she continue to suck my cock and did it faster and deeper. I told that I was going to cum soon and she said to cum in her mouth as she loves the taste of cum. When i came to a stop in the parking lot, she was going down on my cock and cuddling my balls to the point that I couldn't take it anymore and unloaded my load in her mouth. She swallowed every drop of it and looked at me very satisfied.

I told her that was the best blowjob I ever experience and she just laughed. I wanted to screw her that night but she said maybe next time......

I will continue my story if you guys think it is interesting enough....

rivergame
30-04-2010, 12:21 AM
Pls continue

30-04-2010, 12:51 AM
camping here liao:D

zero453
30-04-2010, 01:38 AM
camping for more

joew2005
30-04-2010, 06:33 AM
hi TS,did u had anymore encounters with Tina ?
puzzled why she did let u bonk her ?
haha .... maybe she is some other man's mistress ...... kannot spend the nite o/s

joew2005
30-04-2010, 10:04 PM
1 SOB zap me "2 tokens" here ..... ;)
Foxtroxt Uniform Tango Tango Sierra Oscar Brave ....

boboi83
01-05-2010, 12:20 AM
:DPls comtinue bro...

sakkiop
01-05-2010, 09:27 AM
Very interesting story please post more thanks!

DiorAddict
01-05-2010, 10:56 AM
TS where are you ? We waiting for you to continue with your story.

PEACELUVER
01-05-2010, 03:46 PM
more please, its interesting. :D

infinityrider
02-05-2010, 10:02 PM
I just posted a new story last night but for some reason it didn't show up. I will continue again soon. Thanks for your patience.