PDA

View Full Version : L24H13 - (Jln Molek)

Pages : [1] 2

Kisss
28-04-2010, 06:51 PM
My first try after years of absence from the GL scene. Mostly been hearing good FRs from this house so i decided to give this house a try. Went in and asked the auntie to recommend me a cat100 girl. She recommended me M33,saying the service very good. Saw the girl's face, and made up my mind in about less than a second. Sure thing i wasn't disappointed, service wise. Best service i had from a PRC.

Here goes my FR on M33
Name: Michelle

Looks: 8/10 - Pretty! ; sharp nose, double eye lids, dark brown shoulder length hair with red steaks

Boobs: B - not small but also not too big

Body: 6.5/10 - around 158. Abit of the plump side but i didn't mind cos i kept looking at her face

Frenching: yes... Can tell she was horny

BBBJ: 9/10. Twice; While showering and on bed. Loved it

AJ: Didnt ask. Not my liking

FJ: 9/10 - Fair share of riding. Started with her on top; she doing the riding. Ended in mercenary; I ride her.

Fingering: Yes.. damn wet

GFE & Attitude: 10/10 & 10/10 - She really took her time. Didnt go right down to it after entering the room sat down and chat awhile; she is very talkative, always smiling, she really set the "mood" up for me. After the fuck she even lie down with me to chat instead of asking you to shower immediately; Really a plus point for me, didnt feel rushed at all. I lost track of time.

RTF: Yes

Really good, didnt feel i wasted my 100. Good service indeed.

batboyz
28-04-2010, 08:11 PM
$100 for 40mins?

Kisss
28-04-2010, 09:20 PM
ard 45 to 60mins.. sorry i didn't look at the time lol.. didn't ask the OKT how long also

birks
30-04-2010, 10:52 AM
Does Michelle speak any english at all?

fastfashion
01-05-2010, 11:35 AM
Bro,

If i can recall, this michelle ( m33 ) doesn't speak english as do most PRC, probably she can understand simple english. But she's quite smart, i'm sure that she will understand what you want with your hand gestures or body language. I've tried her twice ( once overshot to 2 sessions ) as her foreplay and service was good and also this gal can give you a good massage if you request her to do so after the session. Overall a good deal at $100 per session, probably better than some of the cat 150 PRC.
Btw, there's a new PRC gal ( Cat 100, m66 )at L24M13, saw her once, quite sweet looking with those gal next door looks, but yet to try, probably will check her out soon.

max_priest
01-05-2010, 01:11 PM
Try M88 ... U won't go wrong. :D

batboyz
01-05-2010, 01:14 PM

$100 for 50mins?

max_priest
01-05-2010, 01:17 PM
$100 for 50mins?

$100 per 45 mins. It is usually alright to exceed by 5 mins.

Try het and post a FR here!

Enjoy,
MaXx

moki
01-05-2010, 01:51 PM

cock wont go wrong but scare his heart go wrong :D

Hardrock33
01-05-2010, 11:57 PM
Totally agreed, she got a good attitude and her service is good, i've return for 3 times within this week, ready enjoy her service and also can do a very professional massage if you need. One of best PRC ever met

Hardrock33
02-05-2010, 06:37 AM
I've visited this 3 times this week, find that 33, Michelle really provided a very good services in all department, catbath, BBJ and FJ..it really worth that $100. She is also good in massage, process professional standard.

birks
02-05-2010, 11:54 AM
Thanks for the feedback guys - will visit when I get to singapore - assume foreign guys still only pay SG$ 100 for 45 - 50 minutes

enigma
03-05-2010, 11:01 AM
Tried M77 at some other house, she appear to be CAT 150, is she a CAT100 when at homebase?

ahpong
03-05-2010, 05:31 PM
Tried M77 at some other house, she appear to be CAT 150, is she a CAT100 when at homebase?

I think all the prc in this house are cat100. sometimes the okt may ketok you. I was once charged 100 for a cat80 prc in this house (called from outside).

max_priest
03-05-2010, 10:34 PM

Bro, M77 is CAT$150 besides the Malaysian WLs. M99, M33 & M88 are S$100 CAT. I believe the new M66 is also $100.

enigma
04-05-2010, 05:54 PM
Bro, M77 is CAT$150 besides the Malaysian WLs. M99, M33 & M88 are S$100 CAT. I believe the new M66 is also $100.

Thanks, Bro Max! Will try M33 and M88 after I am done with the fetish with all these new gals at 1654A and 1651... :)

surecan
04-05-2010, 06:54 PM
Thanks, Bro Max! Will try M33 and M88 after I am done with the fetish with all these new gals at 1654A and 1651... :)

1651 who is good?????

Hardrock33
05-05-2010, 07:49 AM
33, Michelle really provide fantasic services, she is very wet during bathing and allows you to touch her cunt, on bed, done with various style and sound systems is nice really worth the $100... will keep on return men/

rctpez4
09-05-2010, 08:22 PM
Today afternoon, went to recee at the a/m lovenest, reached there around 4.15pm. Saw 2 gals there and asked for the younger one and petite based on my experience.

Immediate went to the room with her, told me she's 'No. 66'. Once in the room, she started to hug me like her long lost boyfriend and kissed me too.

While kissing, we stripped each other and then she led to shower, then something came to my thought and asked her if I can have her friend as well to have the TARMA FEELINGS!!!! To my surprise, she smiled in an evil way and said to me "YES"! So after we came of the bathroom, she ran out to call her friend to join in the session.

She came in and introduced herself as 'No. 99'. While she went to shower herself, I was busy with 66, kissing and fingering her. Minutes later, 99 came to join in, and we started kissing passionately while 66 went southwards to give me BBBJ. Then, followed vice versa with 99, it was like heaven for almost about 10-15 mins.

It was a wonderful experience since I have tarma one month ago with my gal and her friend. You must try to know what I meant.

Damage : 100 each for 66 & 99

Cheers.....

pikapika
10-05-2010, 07:49 PM
Went down yesterday to look for m33 and m88 but both not around. So in the end settle down for m99. Got into the room, starting with a shower with boobs rub, quite shooik ~~ follow by a boobs bath all over my body.
Too bad no BBBJ to compliment with.
The FJ was quite nice, manage to try one more new pattern yesterday.
When I thought it ended when I cum, she asked me to relax and give me a wonder massage service!!!
Overall a powerful experience :D

jimlim3112
16-05-2010, 10:48 AM
This is value for money at $100.

M99
Looks: 7.5

Boobs: Very nice big breasts which she uses to her advantage and our joy.

Body: Nice skin, rubba you with it. A little short, and a little bit plump, but I told not to reduce if it affects her boobs size :p, cos her boobs are solid nice.

Attitude: 8.8 very very good attitude , definitely not a clock watcher. Really serve you all the way. frenching, groping, shower delight, body massage, what OKTs outside fuckshop promise, this girls does.

damage: $100

Frenching : yes

GFE: 85 - one of the best attitude I have encountered.

Off topic: Heard from her that 3 more girls are coming to this house. Looking forward to see what they have beside the current good-service girls here that I have tried.

max_priest
16-05-2010, 12:44 PM
This is value for money at $100.

M99
Looks: 7.5

Bro, try M33 & M88 and I promise you won't regret. Very value for $$$ bonk @ S$100 per session.

In a nutshell:

M88 - Young (21 years of age), lianish, naughty, playful (once she settles down with you) and attractive. Physically, she is definitely better looking than M99. :D

M33 - Young (24 years of age), slutty, attractive and very service-oriented and able to discharge lots of GFE. Her philosophy is - Treat every client like her lover. :D

M66 - No info on her as I have yet to try her ... :p

Enjoy,
MaXx

jimlim3112
16-05-2010, 09:34 PM
Bro, try M33 & M88 and I promise you won't regret. Very value for $$$ bonk @ S$100 per session.

In a nutshell:

M88 - Young (21 years of age), lianish, naughty, playful (once she settles down with you) and attractive. Physically, she is definitely better looking than M99. :D

M33 - Young (24 years of age), slutty, attractive and very service-oriented and able to discharge lots of GFE. Her philosophy is - Treat every client like her lover. :D

M66 - No info on her as I have yet to try her ... :p

Enjoy,
MaXx

Ha, bro....I oredi RTF M33 plenty times.......you are right. attitude very good and slutty look when giving bj really beh tahan. Please advice 99 about her weight when she is riding you - I fear she will lose out to M33 if she doesnt. their service is quite similar.

OKY say 3 more are coming.....so only 1 (66) arrived? Happy bonking sir!
BTW any recommendation for pretty young thing with great complexion. No need commando service. $100 or $150 oso can.

Bro.......you the man!

max_priest
16-05-2010, 11:07 PM
....................... BTW any recommendation for pretty young thing with great complexion. No need commando service. $100 or $150 oso can.

Bro.......you the man!

Well, bro ... Thats easy, there are plenty you can find in L1654A. Swing by wherever you can and find up for yourself. :D The lasses in L1651 are also very young but the prettier one, Ern Ern is a little on the darker side. You can also try Annie of L1817 and Fan Fan of L2062.

Enjoy,
MaXx

Largeville
17-05-2010, 11:25 AM
Well, bro ... Thats easy, there are plenty you can find in L1654A. Swing by wherever you can and find up for yourself. :D The lasses in L1651 are also very young but the prettier one, Ern Ern is a little on the darker side. You can also try Annie of L1817 and Fan Fan of L2062.

Enjoy,
MaXx

Yo Bro... after your advise, i went by 1654A... omg no regrets man... that FR will be posted when i have the time.

1651 - Cat 150?...

As for Jln Molek with M33 & M88, what's the concept there with these numbers? Is it like a fishtank where there girls are tagged? So... $100 for an hour as well? Sounds like a good deal if these girls look good and can perform...

max_priest
17-05-2010, 10:23 PM
Yo Bro... after your advise, i went by 1654A... omg no regrets man... that FR will be posted when i have the time.

1651 - Cat 150?...

As for Jln Molek with M33 & M88, what's the concept there with these numbers? Is it like a fishtank where there girls are tagged? So... $100 for an hour as well? Sounds like a good deal if these girls look good and can perform...

Fuckshop L1651 only has CAT150 WLs.

L2413 fuckshop is a non-fish tank concept shop. ALthough the WL are pricd at $100 per 45 mins, they entertain house call. However, it is better to goto L2413 as the owner would not be so calculative if you exceed the time by 5-10 mins. However, if you call them from another house, it would be strictly 45 mins. Unless the WL keep mum about it. You would be pleasantly surprised as M88 & M33 look and perform like a CAT150 WL. They are similar to the retired CAT150 Bao Bei who used to be very very popular.

The OKT of L2413 is a car lover and hence, he likes to name her WL after the car like Benz, BMW, Mini Cooper, etc. The latest batch of PRC are like the car model, M88, M33, M99, etc. although these models do not exist. :cool: Maybe the next WL would be named after the popular Audi super sport car, R8! Or even the S5! Bwahahaha ... :D

If I tell u too much, your list of WL to bonk would be inexhaustive forever till you reach andropause ... To help u, I would not provide u anymore info on WL effective immediately, what say u? :D

Largeville
18-05-2010, 04:01 PM
Fuckshop L1651 only has CAT150 WLs.

L2413 fuckshop is a non-fish tank concept shop. ALthough the WL are pricd at $100 per 45 mins, they entertain house call. However, it is better to goto L2413 as the owner would not be so calculative if you exceed the time by 5-10 mins. However, if you call them from another house, it would be strictly 45 mins. Unless the WL keep mum about it. You would be pleasantly surprised as M88 & M33 look and perform like a CAT150 WL. They are similar to the retired CAT150 Bao Bei who used to be very very popular.

The OKT of L2413 is a car lover and hence, he likes to name her WL after the car like Benz, BMW, Mini Cooper, etc. The latest batch of PRC are like the car model, M88, M33, M99, etc. although these models do not exist. :cool: Maybe the next WL would be named after the popular Audi super sport car, R8! Or even the S5! Bwahahaha ... :D

If I tell u too much, your list of WL to bonk would be inexhaustive forever till you reach andropause ... To help u, I would not provide u anymore info on WL effective immediately, what say u? :D

Firstly, andropause...'choi choi choi'... hahahah.

Bro you are right, so far i have not RTF any because there are so many out there to try... this is not to say i will never RTF, infact, i already have some in mind to RTF. Ok next week i already have my fuck itinerary mapped out:
- Sun GF
- Mon 2413
- Tues KTV GF
- Wed 1612 Tian Tian or Qi Qi, then over to clubs for ladies night
- Thurs outting with buddies... maybe KTV or club
- Fri 1654A - Someone i saw, then KTV of club, maybe both.
- Sat: Rest
- Sun: Maybe 1651

The following week will be busy again...:D

hamper
19-05-2010, 01:10 AM

In a nutshell:

Enjoy,
MaXx

Thanks bro MaXx for your advice!!!:D

Just now at GL L26, so drop by at Jalan Molek H13 about 2045.
Met the friendly aunty and opt for Cat100.
Aunty showed me M99 and M88 (my lucky night again??? refer my FR below) ha...

Choosed M88 by her look (rate her 7.25 even thought not my type of girl) and well propotional body size... Really a Good Choice to me when I walked out from the room...

Quite a nice and friendly and young lady from 四川 who can TCSS alot as I like to talk more than actions...

Her hardworking attitude start from the bathroom actions. In a small bathroom with a small mirror also can made me so high while she used he ass-crack to tease my little bro...Really Shiock...

Her BBBJ also Good to me. She like to look at the mirror while she do so...
She took her time and it last at least 5 minutes...

Then she put some KY on my little brother's head and use her cunt to arouse
it. This really give me shock when she start to do it...:eek:

Starting with cowlgirl follow by missionary position. Later by doggy and then flat doggy (my body lie on her back) position. Finished with missionary at one of the corner while I standing and held her both hands with my hands...
Almost cannot cum as the 2nd time in 90 minutes for me...;)
Really exhausted but with full sextifaction...

The entire session no rushing at all. She took her time to do whatever she need to do and I took my time to enjoy it also...

1st time to try Cat100, really a good experience and worth for $ session!!!

cheers
hamper

gila_aja_lu
20-05-2010, 01:21 AM
nice bro,well done

jimlim3112
20-05-2010, 07:09 PM

Enjoy,
MaXx

Sir, I will cheong them!!!! Thank you! BTW I suppose these are 150 types and get them at their houses? L1654A can park inside the compound?

max_priest
21-05-2010, 01:10 PM
Sir, I will cheong them!!!! Thank you! BTW I suppose these are 150 types and get them at their houses? L1654A can park inside the compound?

Yes to all your questions!

Enjoy & keep the FR coming!

MaXx

Largeville
22-05-2010, 11:29 AM

MaXx

Hi Bro MaXx,

I think there's a sign that says 'Private Parking' or something of that nature.... can't afford to get a ticket if you know what i mean.

Anyway, I'm back from India... red-eye flight... very tired.. can't go for bonking adventure this weekend. Will probably drop by 1612, 1654A or even Jln Molek next week if i get to find the time.

jimlim3112
22-05-2010, 05:19 PM

MaXx

FR : Xiao Chu Molek 13

This is the one I thought I do the FR since you have been doing us great favours.

Face: 5/10
Body: 5/10
Boobs: I think C - got nice round nipples. I loved them keeping them in my tongue and dont let go. She oso song.....:p
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 6/10
RTF: nope....not at current quality

This girl is not experienced and not in the class of 33,88,99 yet. Her saving grace is her moan.....very genuine and shiok to listen to. Also, I think she was really enjoying herself....was very wet and moaning uncontrollably.

Wonder what's happening to 88 and 33...always not working - going home soon?

max_priest
22-05-2010, 11:12 PM
Hi Bro MaXx,

I think there's a sign that says 'Private Parking' or something of that nature.... can't afford to get a ticket if you know what i mean.

Anyway, I'm back from India... red-eye flight... very tired.. can't go for bonking adventure this weekend. Will probably drop by 1612, 1654A or even Jln Molek next week if i get to find the time.

If you patronise any of the fuckshop within the block, you are free to park there.

This weekend, I am gonna visit my favourite from L1654A, who is returning after the one week menses. If she is not working, I have a contingency plan - Plan B ... :cool:

Largeville
23-05-2010, 12:28 PM
If you patronise any of the fuckshop within the block, you are free to park there.

This weekend, I am gonna visit my favourite from L1654A, who is returning after the one week menses. If she is not working, I have a contingency plan - Plan B ... :cool:

hmmm will definitely try parking in there then... but i worry about others double parking and have problem getting out later.... anyway...

I'm definitely going back to 1654A sometime soon... in anycase, check out my FR on Jessie from 1654A, she seems to be new - 1 month old, shows alot of potential though...

FR: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/legal-geylang-prostitute-scene/1344-cat-150-big-boobs-frs-61.html#post4861746

max_priest
23-05-2010, 06:28 PM
hmmm will definitely try parking in there then... but i worry about others double parking and have problem getting out later.... anyway...

No, thats not the protocol there. All drivers will not do that and you therefore need not worry.

I'm definitely going back to 1654A sometime soon... in anycase, check out my FR on Jessie from 1654A, she seems to be new - 1 month old, shows alot of potential though...

Are you referring to JC formerly from Macau KTV and also a good buddy of Lan Xin?

I heard there is a WL over in L1654A by the calling name of BJ :eek: Not sure if I am correct ... I have yet to verify with the OKT. WHat a name, man!!! :D

Largeville
24-05-2010, 10:34 AM
No, thats not the protocol there. All drivers will not do that and you therefore need not worry.

Are you referring to JC formerly from Macau KTV and also a good buddy of Lan Xin?

I heard there is a WL over in L1654A by the calling name of BJ :eek: Not sure if I am correct ... I have yet to verify with the OKT. WHat a name, man!!! :D

Yo bro... don't know man.. it sounded like Jessie. Either that or my ears were fucked up or her english...lol. I've come to realise that alot of these chinese names are so damn similar, for example, Lan Xin, there is a FL in some fo these sites, hot bod and all going by that name. I don't think that Jessie ever worked int a KTV, she seem to be fresh 1 month in from China.... and yes BJ... what a name.

namtuh
25-05-2010, 04:44 PM
Hey fellow samsters, this will be my virgin post on this forum! just got back from molek h13 and would like to share my sex-capade here..

Wanted to look for M88 since she had such good FRs but OKT said she's not working today.. =( he recommended M33 and M66 instead.. Then i suddenly rmb that M33 provide wonderful service too.. so i just go ahead with her.. Here goes..

Her name's michelle as you all know, and she's quite a looker and cute in a sense.. just my cup of tea.. True, she's abit chubby but it's just nice for her..

She brought me to the room and i just thought it was going to be SOP throughout. But she proved otherwise.. She's very chatty and it really helps to break the ice.. Her giggling and all was so cute, like a SYT.. Halfway through the convo, she kissed me then things carried on from there.. We were lips locked, frenching and removing our clothes at the same time.. I couldn't help it but felt her wet pussy and she was giving all the great moans..

She then led me to the bathrm and whoa, it was crazy in there.. Not only did we wash one another, i tit-fuck her, she did a bbbj on me, used her boobs to run up and down my body.. We had a good 10 mins in there..

Back to the bed, she keep oozing out the SYT feeling from her and i couldn't wait longer to let my bro do the talking.. she proceeded on with the catbath.. Great sound effects too.. She then focus the attention on my bro.. Bbbj through and she allowed 69.. Came over herself also, maybe coz i was giving her a good time fingering her.. The feeling of her blowing me off was mind blowing and i must admit i almost couldn't hold on.. She tastes sweet too.. =) oh ya, not forgetting she does AR..

To the main action, she put on the cap and started riding me.. Damn, she's hot! All the moans and the piak piak! I then carried her to this massage bed (like the ones gynae use) and continue humping her.. I turned her rd and did a doggy there.. The height is just nice.. I carried her back to the bed to the sitting position.. i was hugging her and she grind me hard.. At that point i couldn't hold back and released my load..

She hugged me tight and we frenched hard again.. she was so sweet and asked if she'll see me again.. I'm definitely going back for her..

Overall,

Name: michelle / M33

boobs; a full B or close to C

body: 7.5/10

looks: 10/10 (cute and SYT look)

bbbj: 10/10 (i think she loves it)

fj: 9/10

AR: yes

fingering: yes

69: yes

GFE: 9/10

RTF: definitely! 100 bucks, worth it and well spent!

Hardrock33
05-06-2010, 03:42 AM
i have try all girls in H13 include the 3 new girls. Seriously i think 33 and 88 are still the best girls in the house, great services and attitude. Especially 33 is so hardworking and she is beautiful and look very foxy.

risingeast
06-06-2010, 10:58 AM
Arrived at Jln Molek all hot and sweaty. Aunty gave me a hot tea, and asked who I like to take. As I don't know, she said come and look. All the girls sat behind watching movie on notebook. 1 girl in bathroom, so I choose the girl nearest to me.
In the room, she was friendly and smiling throughout. Got into the bathroom, she soaped me and herself and started rubbing her breasts over my chest and dick. Soon it was rubbing all over, front to front, front to back, back to back, back to front. I squeezed her firm breasts, felt her smooth butt and legs and started fingering her and rubbing her pussy. Then she washed off the soap from my nipples and her breasts, and licked and sucked my nipples and gave me slutty looks. At the same time, she was wanking me off. I shoved two fingers into her pussy and cummed.
We rinsed off and I went to the bed and laid down to rest. She came and rubba a bit, and hugged me real close face to face. Then she rubba some more, and started BJ me. Her BJ was very vigorous, she looked up, tossed her long hair to one side and exposed her neck - very sexy and BJ, looking slutty. I quickly moved my hand and feel and rub her very wet pussy. She was sucking and moaning, then she climb and sat across me, put my dick into her and thrust her hips back and forth. Very strong pelvic moves and grips and tossing her hair all about.
I sat up with her still inside. She continued grinding, I grabbed her two soft breasts and sucked her nips. She pushed me back and sucked my nips.
I cannot tahan already, I pushed her onto her back, looked at the sweet thing
and rubbed her clit. She was moaning and eyes closed. I went down on her, put my hands under her butt, and pumped until explode.
After that, we clean up and she joked how about another round. I told her I already flat. Haha... She is hardworking and in control most of the time, but overall, a good session.

jimlim3112
07-06-2010, 03:55 PM
Yo, Rising East, thanks for the FR, but which girl was it.

FR no name......er......

risingeast
07-06-2010, 04:06 PM
Oops , sorry. I didn't get her name or number. She is about average height, light brown long hair, good firm body.

risingeast
07-06-2010, 04:21 PM
As I have said earlier, with no particular girl in mind, I don't who to take, I went to look and choose the girl nearest to me. I don't know her number, I didn't ask her name, and she didn't offer her name or number.
Why two readers zapped me for this?

max_priest
07-06-2010, 11:09 PM
As I have said earlier, with no particular girl in mind, I don't who to take, I went to look and choose the girl nearest to me. I don't know her number, I didn't ask her name, and she didn't offer her name or number.
Why two readers zapped me for this?

Bro, a FR without the WL name is as good as without posting one. It defeats the purpose, so to speak.

JackMe1
04-07-2010, 02:31 PM
Tried girl 66 when she just join. It was a fantastic experience. Just like with g88. But went back last week to try g66 and she was very cold with no gfe. Like the typical china girls. Sad... Time to find another one.

sbf1
15-07-2010, 11:03 PM
Having read so much good FR about M33 here finally decided to try her out. Its my first time for CAT100 though.

Looks - When she come over, she look average to me, but since I call for her I cant reject so have to take her.

Boobs - medium size, B I think.

BBBJ - good, and willing to do for quite long, more than 5mins in total I think.

French - no, she refused. At this point I completely lost interest.

Overall I have to rate as average only. Maybe after all the good FR I read here my expectation was higher. Also as I said its my first time for CAT100 so I do have high expectation.

superboy
19-10-2010, 03:36 PM
I was having my lunch break and decided to pay a visit to the house since parking was available. As I do not have any preference, I chose the first girl I saw who just came out from first room. She was showing ample creavage and a pleasant smile. In the room, she gave me a nice hug and frenched me before showering. She introduced herself as Xiao Chu from Sichuan, age 23 aka M22. She dyed her hair red and it was a real eye candy when she went down on me. So we undressed and went into shower. She looked at me with great GFE and rubbed her C/D boobs on my front and back. She then licked all over me and deep throated my tool while massaging my balls. She even gave me a nice long AR with her tougue probing my rear door. I had to resist very hard not to cum early. The foreplay was great. I wonder what the full course would be like.

As I dried up and waited for her on bed, she finally crawled towards me and frenched me and catlicked me slowly from head to toe and back to the tower of steel. I enjoyed the sensation and squeezed her boobs gently and fingered her. It was tight. She then licked my shaft, sucked my balls and swallowed my mushroom head. She stole glances at me while moving her up and down. Her long red hair was let down and they flowed nicely along my balls and added to the mind blogging sensations. She continued to up the standard by deep throating me, and then spreaded my ass cheeks to AR me. It was estacy while I held my own knees to help her with tongue assault. Then I shifted to 69 position and painted her nice clean looking sister. My middle finger was working hard on her G spot too. Subconsiously I thought I may need two sessions given her superior work rate.

Finally she came up to french me and rubbed her pussy on my shaft. She looked into my eyes and teased me with her tongue out and twisted it a bit to give a naughty look. She had the condom out and bit it with her mouth while making herself wet through the rubbing sensation. When she was ready, she slipped down and capped me with her mouth in one smooth action. Then she teased me further by dry humming me as she tried to guide me into her naturally. It was pure pleasure while her love hole engulfed me as she looked at me seductively and rided like a cowgirl. I was grabbing her firm breasts as they swinged slightly and seemed to swell as I tweaked her light brown nipples. I sat up and kissed her again while we were bonded actively. She moaned into my ears and worked rigourously to rock me. We finally switched to missionary and I upped the tempo. She spreaded wide and I assisted her by holding her knees. I then leaned back slightly and grabbed her tits for support and gave the final thrusts. The eruptions were mind blowing. We were satisfied. When I thought it was over, she offered me a decent massage and we made small talks. We then showered and cleaned up. It was a tad sad as we sat on the bed and looked at our reflections, knowing the fun time was coming to an end. She looked real pretty with her nice long red hair, big eyes and sexy lips. She gave a couple of parting kisses before we left the love nest.

It was a hundred dollars gone but it worths a hundred reasons to return. I thought M33 was fantastic but M22 really perform beyond my expectations. She must have had a good Master to make her such a great treat.

My humble report.

jon2000sg
19-10-2010, 04:35 PM
where is L24H13 ?

johnhandsome
19-10-2010, 05:08 PM
that was very good service...

Allspark
19-10-2010, 06:16 PM
IXiao Chu from Sichuan, age 23 aka M22. My humble report.

What a great session. Glad you had fun

jason8890
27-10-2010, 09:32 AM
is girl 66 still there?

hmt13
31-10-2010, 01:54 AM
Tried girl 66 when she just join. It was a fantastic experience. Just like with g88. But went back last week to try g66 and she was very cold with no gfe. Like the typical china girls. Sad... Time to find another one.

This Girl no 66 is sucx, tried her two months ago. she is the worst FL i tried in geylang. alot of restriction. no sure any bro have this experience?

jason8890
31-10-2010, 07:47 PM
is she still there?

Alejandro88
31-10-2010, 08:03 PM
ANy bro know if #33 WL is around or has gone back to China? Thanks!!!:p

Alejandro88
01-11-2010, 10:40 AM
can share contact

Share what contACT??? :confused:

This is a legal fuck shop and not FL!!:rolleyes:

taurus2006
14-11-2010, 12:09 AM
Can any bro share the OKT contact no. for L24M13, so that can call first to confirm girl working or not b4 going down ... Thanks.

steamer
14-11-2010, 12:22 AM
Can any bro share the OKT contact no. for L24M13, so that can call first to confirm girl working or not b4 going down ... Thanks.

67446324 enjoy

jc_2707
18-11-2010, 01:05 PM
Hi bros, M22 no more working liao..got 1 new girl M15yoyo..
Face: 8/10
boobs: 32
not much experience but very frendly!!!

jokaholic
17-12-2010, 07:45 AM
What happened to this place?

FirstTouch
17-12-2010, 10:21 PM
Went to try this place out after reading reviews from here, Place surprisingly was desserted when i reached, Only two gals and service was terrible..2IC refused to stand, catbath was meodicure, less say about anything else, paid for one session, but could not take it after 15mins, dressed up and left...First and last time I'll ever visit this place again!

JackMe1
18-12-2010, 11:39 AM
Yes. Place has really gone down hill. I had many passionate moments there before. Went there yesterday and there was only 2 girls. Both did not look interested in sex so I left. Shame. This house used to bring in excellent quality at on $100. Real value for money back then.

Alejandro88
18-12-2010, 12:51 PM
Went to try this place out after reading reviews from here, Place surprisingly was desserted when i reached, Only two gals and service was terrible..2IC refused to stand, catbath was meodicure, less say about anything else, paid for one session, but could not take it after 15mins, dressed up and left...First and last time I'll ever visit this place again!

Sad sight lah brudder, all the good gems left liao. Last time got Bao Bei, M33, M77 and M88. All gems at CAT100 except M77 at CAT150. Sian!!! :(

ezez11
18-12-2010, 04:41 PM
Sad sight lah brudder, all the good gems left liao. Last time got Bao Bei, M33, M77 and M88. All gems at CAT100 except M77 at CAT150. Sian!!! :(

It should be "Bao Er" if I remember correctly. I RFTed her frequently at that time. I agree with bro that goden time of this house is gone!

geylangbonker
18-12-2010, 07:47 PM
Eversince the day with downfall of wl like benz, jaguar etc.I never step into this house anymore.Wl with devil's figure is only Mg ,now the house are filled with Prc.This place has good business with all the branded car series in the past but now standard has lose out to many other hse gals...:confused:

Alejandro88
18-12-2010, 11:45 PM
Eversince the day with downfall of wl like benz, jaguar etc.I never step into this house anymore.Wl with devil's figure is only Mg ,now the house are filled with Prc.This place has good business with all the branded car series in the past but now standard has lose out to many other hse gals...:confused:

Now the China made Geely cars have taken over the German marque. :D

unfit
19-12-2010, 01:50 AM
BMW still around in the showroom @ L24M13 if I am not wrong...:confused:

Alejandro88
19-12-2010, 11:41 AM
BMW still around in the showroom @ L24M13 if I am not wrong...:confused:

Normally not in the showroom lah as many regular car lovers took her for a spin for hours wherever this popular marque is displayed. You need to book in advance if you wanna test drive. Most of the time, this car is not in sight as it needs to return to factory for overhaul and regular maintenance. :cool:

alonaz
14-01-2011, 07:05 PM
heard that M33 has already returned. Can any bro confirm who are the WL left in this house? M99 and M77?

Alejandro88
14-01-2011, 08:04 PM
heard that M33 has already returned. Can any bro confirm who are the WL left in this house? M99 and M77?

Sad lah! M33 is another takong WL! Haiz!!:(

Wyman
14-01-2011, 09:32 PM
Bmw was always full of customer. Remember quite a few times wanting to find her but was told she fully book. Is it still the same as for now? Stopped visiting geylang for quite sometime le so was like 山龟 now. Lol

Alejandro88
31-01-2011, 02:01 AM
With the right driver, the powerhouse Benz AMG-Series exuded pure raw power but one must be able engage the appropriate gear at the otpimum moment before an out-of-this-world experience can happen. Unfortunately, not many driver can engage this gear shift successfully like Lewis Hamilton. However, I can't say the same for the other German marque, Beemer M-Series in the same show room. If you are a season driver of this one, am pretty sure you would be able to savour the raw turbo power she discharged without much restraint. She is definitely in a league of her own.

The milder & less prominent Mini Cooper and the smoother & versatile MG in the same show room catered for different group of drivers. The other British cat, Jaguar which offered more responsive and engaging ride certainly possessed the ability to capture her fair share of fanatic drivers. Lesser known made like Corolla provide the safety and backup fumction if the two famous German Marques were sent back to the factory for monthly tuning and routine maintenance.

Tik Tok, Tik Tok ....... The once well-known Japanese watch manufacturer, Seiko clocked the timing from start to the finish line in a reliable and old fashion way.

:cool::cool::cool:

fastfashion
01-02-2011, 01:03 PM
Re: L24H13 - (Jln Molek)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc_2707

M33 and M77 still around?

M33 has gone back liao while M77 is still around, heard that she has improved a lot..
Btw, there are 3 new PRCs who started yday, one of them is quite service orientated, think her name is ling ling ( 00 )..

Alejandro88
01-02-2011, 10:46 PM
Re: L24H13 - (Jln Molek)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc_2707

M33 and M77 still around?

M33 has gone back liao while M77 is still around, heard that she has improved a lot..
Btw, there are 3 new PRCs who started yday, one of them is quite service orientated, think her name is ling ling ( 00 )..

Brudder, now who has nice body and are service oriented in the car show room? Thanks! :D

MrAnalyst
23-02-2011, 05:45 PM
anyone has alternative for this type of house ? I am quite enjoyed with M88 and M99 last time.now is the time to look for alternative.Pls share some good house like this house.

unfit
23-02-2011, 05:51 PM
Due to the recent high COE so the Boss din bring in New TurboCharged Cars lor...hee hee:p

Alejandro88
23-02-2011, 08:13 PM
Due to the recent high COE so the Boss din bring in New TurboCharged Cars lor...hee hee:p

Wakakakakaka!!! This is a good one! :D

Anyway, the boss only bring in low budget made like Geely from PRC. :p

jason9
23-02-2011, 08:17 PM
how about malaysia proton(MG) ?

globalfoundries
23-02-2011, 11:44 PM
Bmw was always full of customer. Remember quite a few times wanting to find her but was told she fully book. Is it still the same as for now? Stopped visiting geylang for quite sometime le so was like 山龟 now. Lol

how can i know whos is BMW?
does she tag with number?
or bro can tell her number?

unfit
24-02-2011, 01:04 AM
how can i know whos is BMW?
does she tag with number?
or bro can tell her number?
Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW) (literally English: Bavarian Motor Works):)

Comes in 1,3,5,5GT,6,7,M,X,X M and Z number and alpha series...:p

Number can be seen at the reartop right hand corner...;)

Very powerfuland safe with runflat tyres for the road...:D

Alejandro88
24-02-2011, 09:18 AM
Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW) (literally English: Bavarian Motor Works)

Comes in 1,3,5,5GT,6,7,M,X,X M and Z number and alpha series...

Number can be seen at the reartop right hand corner...

Last time got 8-Series (2-Door coupe) but no longer in production. ;)

Most of the time this BMW from 24M13 show room does not need RUBBER tyre to operate. :D

Allspark
24-02-2011, 09:25 AM
Most of the time this BMW from 24M13 show room does not need RUBBER tyre to operate. :D

Haha this is pretty clever...;)

unfit
24-02-2011, 04:52 PM
Last time got 8-Series (2-Door coupe) but no longer in production. ;)

Outstanding brother...this is a limited edition Beemer with Rims without Tyres...ha ha

Alejandro88
24-02-2011, 09:24 PM
Haha this is pretty clever...;)

Outstanding brother...this is a limited edition Beemer with Rims without Tyres...ha ha

Sometime the road condition is uncertain, RUBBER tyre is preferred for safety reason. :p

globalfoundries
24-02-2011, 11:50 PM
Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW) (literally English: Bavarian Motor Works):)

Comes in 1,3,5,5GT,6,7,M,X,X M and Z number and alpha series...:p

Number can be seen at the reartop right hand corner...;)

sry bro,i still not understand ler..
can explain further?

unfit
25-02-2011, 01:40 AM
sry bro,i still not understand ler..
can explain further?
Pls call Performance Motors @ 24M13 and ask for SNR Advisor Eagle about his Limited Edition Beemer...

P00268
25-02-2011, 08:49 AM
Can any brother suggest how to get to test drive this BMW?
Yesterday went down was told to book ourselves and sometimes may have to wait 3 to 4 hrs before your turn. Is that true?

Allspark
25-02-2011, 10:53 AM
Can any brother suggest how to get to test drive this BMW?
Yesterday went down was told to book ourselves and sometimes may have to wait 3 to 4 hrs before your turn. Is that true?

Yes that is true. This BMW works very much like the real cars on the road. The high end models that is.

You order basic model, maybe got stock and you can have it within two weeks. You want high end one, wait your turn and could be 6 months.

And there is no happy happy cannot afford but still head down to show room and waste dealers time by test driving. Here you have to buy. And wait.

vmtech
25-02-2011, 10:58 AM
Been down 2413 several times to ask for test drive. Always said not around. Is she still working or not? If so, wht times does she actually operate? Thanks in advance

P00268
25-02-2011, 01:04 PM
Thanks Allspark.
Means what. Any procedure to follow?
Cannot call for booking in advance. Got to wait OkT book available for us to fill in the time slot for test drive aaordingly to the lady yesterday.
If that the case. When isthe booking book available?
Why is the booking so different from other houses.

Allspark
25-02-2011, 01:56 PM
Thanks Allspark.
Means what. Any procedure to follow?
Cannot call for booking in advance. Got to wait OkT book available for us to fill in the time slot for test drive aaordingly to the lady yesterday.
If that the case. When isthe booking book available?
Why is the booking so different from other houses.

Bro, this is a case of when the girl is ready. So when she is working and ready to fuck, then you fuck. Not up to you.

Book is ready when she is ready.

Why different? Because people are willing to book and wait for BMW. Does not happen very much elsewhere.

So call everyday and be ready to go when she is. Have fun.

P00268
25-02-2011, 02:44 PM
Bro, the question is how do we know when the book is ready?

omnia
25-02-2011, 02:49 PM
in all my yrs visiting GL i hv never seen such a phenom as BMW...not even Michelle(Willie's great ang pai), Pei Yi, Blue Sky, Hai San, San San, Wen Fang, Pinky, Jaguar, CK, Mei Sze, Apple, Toto, Hui Ye, Casino(when she was young), Mercedes, Ferrari, Porsche etc cld match BMW...truly amazing balls...n we r talking abt a WL who is now pushing past 30...really niu ren wei n sexual allure at its v best!...hats off to this baby...:cool:

Bro, this is a case of when the girl is ready. So when she is working and ready to fuck, then you fuck. Not up to you.

Book is ready when she is ready.

Why different? Because people are willing to book and wait for BMW. Does not happen very much elsewhere.

So call everyday and be ready to go when she is. Have fun.

Alejandro88
25-02-2011, 04:12 PM
in all my yrs visiting GL i hv never seen such a phenom as BMW...not even Michelle(Willie's great ang pai), Pei Yi, Blue Sky, Hai San, San San, Wen Fang, Pinky, Jaguar, CK, Mei Sze, Apple, Toto, Hui Ye, Casino(when she was young), Mercedes, Ferrari, Porsche etc cld match BMW...truly amazing balls...n we r talking abt a WL who is now pushing past 30...really niu ren wei n sexual allure at its v best!...hats off to this baby...

This is what I called excellent packaging and retention power! :cool:

BTW, brudder, was there a WL called Mercedes? Or are you referring to Benz?

Many years ago in the now-defunct Dragon Spa in Marina South, there was a masseuse named, Michelle also have to make advance booking. She was so popular that she made a businessman divorced his wife and his wife came knocking on her door to teach her a lesson. So she had to change her name from Mermaid to Michelle. I had fugged her many times but that time I was very very young and she treated me like a little brudder. :(:rolleyes:

P00268
25-02-2011, 04:49 PM
Bro,
You mean this BMW is at her late 20. Coming to 30?

Allspark
25-02-2011, 05:06 PM
Bro, the question is how do we know when the book is ready?

The book will be ready when BMW is ready. When will BMW be ready? Better ask me which number coming out for the next lottery! haha

Bro, you just have to call every day. There is no easy way for this.

Or go make friends with Eagle and Wife and hope you are high enough on their list to let you know when she is back.

Once you get into BMW's warm spots, make friends with her. I am sure she messages her regulars when she is back. Hence why always such a long wait.

P00268
25-02-2011, 05:21 PM
Thanks bro, lastly. What's the number? Many thanks.

Allspark
25-02-2011, 06:13 PM

No idea sorry. But if you search around this thread, I am sure this number has been given out before.

max_priest
25-02-2011, 06:25 PM

Here you go, 6744 6324.

If you want to make advance booking, you may need to book in person as I doubt Old Eagle will let you do over the phone if he does not know you.

Enjoy,
MaXx

Jang5556
25-02-2011, 06:26 PM
in all my yrs visiting GL i hv never seen such a phenom as BMW...not even Michelle(Willie's great ang pai), Pei Yi, Blue Sky, Hai San, San San, Wen Fang, Pinky, Jaguar, CK, Mei Sze, Apple, Toto, Hui Ye, Casino(when she was young), Mercedes, Ferrari, Porsche etc cld match BMW...truly amazing balls...n we r talking abt a WL who is now pushing past 30...really niu ren wei n sexual allure at its v best!...hats off to this baby...:cool:

Did someone mentioned Jaguar:D :D

From the list above...how much I want to do them again today, age also don't care...

Michelle - I missed out. No idea who this is even though guys like Bro Sponge, every other word is small Michelle. Yah lah yah lah...missed out hehe

Pei Yi - hmm, not a big fan really. I must be the only one. 3/10

Blue Sky - also missed out. Booked all the time.

Hai San/San San/Pinky - 5/10

Wen Fang - 10/10. Wah...that butt.....

CK - 20/10 hehe

Hui Ye/Casino - 8/10

Jaguar - 1,000,000,000,000,000,000/10:D

Jang5556
25-02-2011, 06:27 PM
Here you go, 6744 6324.

If you want to make advance booking, you may need to book in person as I doubt Old Eagle will let you do over the phone if he does not know you.

Enjoy,
MaXx

Bro Max...did not know you a fan also:D

max_priest
25-02-2011, 06:30 PM
Bro Max...did not know you a fan also:D

No, bro Jang, am not a fan actually but I used to be an ardent fan of the other German marque in the same car show room. :cool:

P00268
25-02-2011, 06:50 PM
Wow! Thanks Max.
I must say the response is damn good and I am impress.
Very resourceful also.

Jang5556
25-02-2011, 07:00 PM
No, bro Jang, am not a fan actually but I used to be an ardent fan of the other German marque in the same car show room. :cool:

Ah yes, the three spoke brand....:D Pretty one. Just up your street hehe

Wonder when Eagles will wake up and bring in a Audi? In China is more popular than a Benz or BM :D

omnia
25-02-2011, 09:51 PM
way before Benz's time Eagle had a gal called Mercedes who was also v popular...anyways can also include Benz n Zhi Yi in my abv list of hot ang pais who also fall below the BMW in the demand stakes...saying that i do recall the initial pent up demand for Zhi Yi was pretty amazing, Gwee's own hse was packed even up to the narrow staircase at 2034A...even had real time commentary on SBF!!:rolleyes::D...unfortunately her svc was so so...personally i think BMW has that certain X factor(looks seem to make up only part of this equation) to be the ultimate mistress n i mean this as a pure compliment:cool:

btw i tot the masseuse who broke alot of hearts at Dragon(MS) was Porsche:p

BTW, brudder, was there a WL called Mercedes? Or are you referring to Benz?

Many years ago in the now-defunct Dragon Spa in Marina South, there was a masseuse named, Michelle also have to make advance booking. She was so popular that she made a businessman divorced his wife and his wife came knocking on her door to teach her a lesson. So she had to change her name from Mermaid to Michelle. I had fugged her many times but that time I was very very young and she treated me like a little brudder.

omnia
25-02-2011, 09:59 PM
u r v patient n way too kind bro:)...i wld say this advice is abt as gd as it gets unless u r in BMW's v warm spot!!:D...

Or go make friends with Eagle and Wife and hope you are high enough on their list to let you know when she is back.

Once you get into BMW's warm spots, make friends with her. I am sure she messages her regulars when she is back. Hence why always such a long wait.

omnia
25-02-2011, 10:06 PM
now why did i hv a hunch u may get itchy wif a post in here!!:D...somehow Jaguar, CK n Wen Fang always seems to do the trick...even when u r thousands of miles away eh bro!:p...
Did someone mentioned Jaguar:D :D

From the list above...how much I want to do them again today, age also don't care...

Wen Fang - 10/10. Wah...that butt.....

CK - 20/10 hehe

Jaguar - 1,000,000,000,000,000,000/10

Alejandro88
26-02-2011, 12:55 AM

For Porsche, Ribena and Star, etc. one does not need advance booking. But one usually has to book when the H/C opens for business.

Hedonist
26-02-2011, 12:30 PM
I went to 2413 yesterday. Really disappointing now.

Boss told me that MG has already quit for good and BMW has already been missing for two weeks.. not sure if she is coming back or not..

Really sad that GL has become like this..

Anyone tried calling MG handphone ? 8220****

Doesn't seem to be in use also..

Anyone able to contact her ? She is one of my favouries.. Is she still in Singapore or went back to malaysia for good??

Harvest
26-02-2011, 01:08 PM
MG is indeed back to Msia for good... Haiz, there goes another one of my regular. Looks like my GL retirement days are coming soon! :o

Jang5556
26-02-2011, 03:51 PM
now why did i hv a hunch u may get itchy wif a post in here!!:D...somehow Jaguar, CK n Wen Fang always seems to do the trick...even when u r thousands of miles away eh bro!:p...

I have been told to just keep the good memories and move on. And the person is right.

Best of luck, good life to CK, Wen Fang, Jaguar and now MG. You deserve it for doing the shittiest job ever in the whole world.

Jang5556
26-02-2011, 03:51 PM
MG is indeed back to Msia for good... Haiz, there goes another one of my regular. Looks like my GL retirement days are coming soon! :o

Man, I thought you were living in JB with Jaguar?:D

max_priest
26-02-2011, 04:03 PM
Ah yes, the three spoke brand....:D Pretty one. Just up your street hehe

Wonder when Eagles will wake up and bring in a Audi? In China is more popular than a Benz or BM

VW (parent company of Audi) is the first car manufacturer to have an assembly plant in China. Both entry level to mid range Audi & VW are assembled in China for the domestic market.

BTW Bro, I have relinquished the RS5 in order to realise my dream for the one year plus old which was made in Stuttgart. :cool:

Jang5556
26-02-2011, 04:38 PM
BTW Bro, I have relinquished the RS5 in order to realise my dream for the one year plus old which was made in Stuttgart. :cool:

Now this is interesting cause I have been keeping track of this beauty in Singapore. My friend's is coming next week he mentioned and he also heard of a black model coming in May which has "lost" its owner. Was that you? :D

Congrats on the Stuttgart model. :p Strict two seater? You have it already? One year plus old?

Fat Fatt
26-02-2011, 11:07 PM
way before Benz's time Eagle had a gal called Mercedes who was also v popular...anyways can also include Benz n Zhi Yi in my abv list of hot ang pais who also fall below the BMW in the demand stakes...saying that i do recall the initial pent up demand for Zhi Yi was pretty amazing, Gwee's own hse was packed even up to the narrow staircase at 2034A...even had real time commentary on SBF!!:rolleyes::D...unfortunately her svc was so so...personally i think BMW has that certain X factor(looks seem to make up only part of this equation) to be the ultimate mistress n i mean this as a pure compliment:cool:

Porsche ... where? where can i find her? She's left all of a sudden, i am only a monthly regular (not rich enough) so i was not aware of her intention to leave.

I am still missing her. All these years, could not find a girl that attracted me so much as her... not even BMW or benz...though benz is a not bad substitude.

max_priest
27-02-2011, 12:08 AM
Now this is interesting cause I have been keeping track of this beauty in Singapore. My friend's is coming next week he mentioned and he also heard of a black model coming in May which has "lost" its owner. Was that you? :D

Congrats on the Stuttgart model. :p Strict two seater? You have it already? One year plus old?

911 GT3. About the same price as a brand new RS5.

We better bring this topic over the other side of the fence before samsters start to scold us. :D

Eagles
27-02-2011, 06:00 PM

Was a regular of MG for quite a number of years. She kept disappearing and all thought she had quit. Bad news that this time is for real I guess.

Still, plenty of girls around who may not replace her directly but can be a good sub.

Good luck MG.

ConnerDoReMe
12-03-2011, 09:04 AM
returned to this house ytd to look c look c..
auntie showed all her gals working - saw one quite plump WL there.. emm.. maybe cater for some likings.. hehe

tried WL 150 MeiMei, Brief FR:
Looks: 6.5/10 - grows better when she smile
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 6.5/10 B-cup
AR: 8/10 - tongue-fu gd poking experience
BBBJ: 8/10 good suction and hardworking
FJ: 8/10 very tight and have abit of kungfu..
GFE: 8/10
Attitude: 8/10
2nd Round: Positive
RTF: yes
Overall: Great experience...

unfit
13-03-2011, 03:00 AM
way before Benz's time Eagle had a gal called Mercedes who was also v popular...

Bro if i din recall wrongly that Mercedes is Short Hair one and very pretty huh...:p

Harvest
13-03-2011, 03:16 PM
Man, I thought you were living in JB with Jaguar?:D

Holiday over, now back in SG. Could have been longer in JB if you had helped out in the babysitting! Bwahahaha

Jang5556
13-03-2011, 08:26 PM
Holiday over, now back in SG. Could have been longer in JB if you had helped out in the babysitting! Bwahahaha

KNN...you don't say. Just go off by yourself!:D So how is she? Still the same? Little more weight?

Harvest
15-03-2011, 09:13 AM
KNN...you don't say. Just go off by yourself!:D So how is she? Still the same? Little more weight?

Figure wise a bit off but other than that nothing much has changed... ;) Still the same old slutty CFM look that can easily melt any chi ko peh's heart like mine in a second! bwahahahaha

vmtech
17-03-2011, 02:28 PM
Anyone had luck with BMW recently?

Allspark
18-03-2011, 11:20 AM

Shit...your buddy bailed on you with Jaguar....:rolleyes:

unfit
18-03-2011, 04:59 PM
Anyone had luck with BMW recently?
Just camp outside Eagle's joint to Q for her lor...hee hee

tsuchiya
18-03-2011, 05:58 PM
Just camp outside Eagle's joint to Q for her lor...hee hee

I did that nearly a yr ago.... Ended up waiting for 3 bloody hours... @ after first hour, I paid Old Eagle first and told him i go makan first... then came back later to bonk BMW... and left durian smell on her pussy....

unfit
18-03-2011, 06:28 PM
I did that nearly a yr ago.... Ended up waiting for 3 bloody hours... @ after first hour, I paid Old Eagle first and told him i go makan first... then came back later to bonk BMW... and left durian smell on her pussy....
Well done brother!

You really have the will to wait for her...3 hours is no joke man...

Btw i know there are some bros waited for ard 5 hrs...

Happy Bonking...cheers...

vmtech
20-03-2011, 12:08 PM
Interesting. However recent weeks I went over , always eagle said BMW is not in the house. Even I wanna wait 5 hrs also cannot hahaha.

Anyone has updates ?

WLhunter
21-03-2011, 03:20 PM
Interesting. However recent weeks I went over , always eagle said BMW is not in the house. Even I wanna wait 5 hrs also cannot hahaha.

Anyone has updates ?

Cos someone outside bao her already. That's why no need to go work. Just making use of the yellow card to stay in Spore.

max_priest
22-03-2011, 09:59 PM
WL Name - Ling Ling
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 23 years
Height - 1.52 m
Home Base - L24H13
Misc Info - She has been working in GL since more than 2 months ago. She took the same flight as Yang Yang (2841) to Singapore.

Looks - 7.3/10

She looks like the oriental version of local Eurasian celeb, Denise Keller a little. However, the latter is much taller and has bigger mouth. She has big double eyelid eyes and long eyelashes. Her nose is alittle like Denise's.

Body - 6.8/10

She is too short for my liking and she is actually not slim although petite. SHe has some baby-like fats around her upper torso. I would prefer slim and tall lasses if given a choice.

Tits - 7.0/10

B-minus cupper assets and she scored on her pink nipples.

Cat-Bath - 7.5/10

Aggressive and performed like a season WL who has been in GL for a year. Action started the moment the haven door closed.

Shower - 7.5/10

She gave me a body2body soapy massage and a deep-throated BBBJ. We also frenched lustily in the shower as the water flow onto our body. This added a sensational feeling to my body and pumped up my adrenaline a notch northward.

French kissing - 7.8/10

She did it lustily and she was very aggressive with her tongue. Actually I don't really fancy this kinda french kissing. I prefer slow, passionate and steady style with lots of near genuine FEEL to bring up the sexual momentum within me. Am sure one can ask her to switch to GFE frenching. :p

AR - 7.8/10

Not bad! Indeed stimulating. It was done when I was on my fours. She also used alot of hand-mouth action plus slight poking of my arse-hole for enhance stimulation. Great effort!

BBBJ - 7.8/10

Excellent super deep-throated BBBJ! It was done in various fashions. Awesome!:D

FJ - 7.8/10

She was tight and moist down south. I don't need to pre-lube her at all. She was accomodating to my request. The plus point is, she knows how to contract her vagina muscle a fraction of a second before I ejaculated! Awesome! I enjoyed bonking this Denise Keller lookalike ... :D

Attitude - 8/10

She aims to please!

RTF - KIV. I would prefer tall and slim lasses if given a choice. Too bad ... Thats me! It was certainly a very worthwhile bonk! People who hope to find a Yang Yang or Apple who frenches, Ling Ling might be your answer ... :cool:

Enjoy,
MaXx

ezez11
06-04-2011, 07:39 PM
I QC her this week. Her looking is not as pretty as Bao Er and her skin is not as fair and white as Bao Er. But Ling Ling has her own charm.

She is great in service and attitude. For Bros who like petite girl.

omnia
09-04-2011, 01:33 AM
agreed...friendly fun mm...:)
But Ling Ling has her own charm.

She is great in service and attitude. For Bros who like petite girl.

poolhot.
09-04-2011, 08:18 AM
agreed...friendly fun mm...:)

Just to add on

Passionate frencher solid bbbj & willing to please

Cheers

ezez11
09-04-2011, 03:35 PM
Just to add on

Passionate frencher solid bbbj & willing to please

Cheers

She performed "Guo Gen" on me after the "battle" was over.

Bebe
09-04-2011, 04:53 PM
This Ling Ling seems like a gem in making

Will try her out :)

unfit
09-04-2011, 05:46 PM
This Ling Ling seems like a gem in making

Will try her out :)
Ling Ling is AWESOME but she is short lor...

poolhot.
09-04-2011, 07:04 PM
Ling Ling is AWESOME but she is short lor...

Jia Jia 1654A sama sama :D

unfit
10-04-2011, 02:12 AM
Jia Jia 1654A sama sama :D
Yeah bro...JIA JIA ROCKS!...hee hee

Khoratian
13-04-2011, 05:15 PM
1st time Been to this area of geylang. Deco not as nice as those new one but service of gal is good. Had this girl named mei mei if not wrong
Looks 6 not syt
Body 7
Boobs7
BJ 8
FJ 8 tight enough
Attitude 9
Can RTF

ottello
26-04-2011, 07:33 PM
Had the new Girl - M8

Ang Pai in the making.

Slimmer and taller version of M88; 555

Alejandro88
26-04-2011, 07:51 PM
Had the new Girl - M8

Ang Pai in the making.

Slimmer and taller version of M88; 555

Got M3 and M5 too ... This Eagle towkay is really crazy over Beemer models!! :rolleyes::D

unfit
27-04-2011, 01:10 AM
Got M3 and M5 too ... This Eagle towkay is really crazy over Beemer models!! :rolleyes::D
Upcoming with M1 M6 X5M or X6M...hee hee

Maybe last time Eagle was with BMW Group before huh...wakaka!

Alejandro88
27-04-2011, 09:37 AM
Upcoming with M1 M6 X5M or X6M...hee hee

Maybe last time Eagle was with BMW Group before huh...wakaka!

I was told he was a Car Sales Adviser of Peformance Motor. Thats suggests why he is crazy over Beemer models. :p

jintakken
28-04-2011, 12:51 AM
FR on Xiao 8 (L24M13)

Was informed about this tall and pretty WL, feeling the urge to bonk one, rush down on Tuesday night to Eagle’s den. While waiting for my turn, saw the other two newbies, Xiao 3 and Xiao 5. Xiao 3 is pretty too.. She’s definitely in my target of must bonk list.

Xiao 8 is 21 years old spotted with very long, soft and silky straight black hair all the way down to her waist. She is from Hubei and stands about 1.68m tall. I think she resembles the prettier version of Xi Si.

Look – 7.5/10
She is pretty and attractive, peach-shape face. Definitely a SYT.

Body – 7.0/10
She is actual quite tan as compared to other PRC WLs, slim and tall. Her body shape resembles the retired Amy from L1654A except that Amy is very fair.

Boobs – 6.0/10
Only a pair of ‘A’ cupper assets with eraser type of brownish tits.

Shower – 7.0/10
She took a long time to clean me up. Sensuous, soapy boobs massage and a nice soft tender BBBJ during shower.

Cat-Bath – 5.0/10
Just a simple fingers licking good on some part of your back and nipples.

AR – NA

Frenching – 5.0/10
No tongue involved, just basic lips services.

BBBJ – 7.5/10
Surprisingly not too bad. Slow, steady and sensuous though no deep throat, lots of licking on the scrotum. Just by looking at this pretty babe sucking and blowing already money well spent.

FJ – 7.0/10
She is wet but not tight. Quite satisfying and came in no time especially during cow gal position, using her pretty look and swaying her long beautiful hairs to good use.

Overall – 7.0/10
Very sincere lady, chatty and of cos points were given for her good attitude. Good RTF material. Next target should be Xiao 3……

Happy Bonking.

unfit
28-04-2011, 01:56 AM
I was told he was a Car Sales Adviser of Peformance Motor. Thats suggests why he is crazy over Beemer models. :p
OIC...no wonder he is so CAR MANIC lah...

RockViet
05-05-2011, 05:00 AM
[QUOTE=jintakken;5890095]FR on Xiao 8 (L24M13)

Hi bro...
xiao 8 / 3 /5
wats the damage? is it the same as last time Bao er/M88 era Cat 100? or 150? sorry long time nvr go liao since M88 gone. thks

Alejandro88
05-05-2011, 09:25 AM
[QUOTE=jintakken;5890095]FR on Xiao 8 (L24M13)

Hi bro...
xiao 8 / 3 /5
wats the damage? is it the same as last time Bao er/M88 era Cat 100? or 150? sorry long time nvr go liao since M88 gone. thks

This shop no more CAT100, brudder. All are CAT150 WL. This batch of WL beh pai de!! But Xiao Wu not SYT de! ;)

somaur
11-05-2011, 01:18 PM
Been meaning to try out Xiao 8.

Anyone know I can get to the house or any landmark? Cuz I drove past before but that place looks quite wulu lay. Seems like a residential than a Whore House. Help please?

Anyway, seen Xiao 8 while she was at 1658A walking down the stairs, definitely a looker.

leewestwood
11-05-2011, 02:45 PM
i try xiao 8 few days back look yes very good the best looking so far in gl at the moment service normal only so so personnal feel

Eagles
15-05-2011, 09:07 PM
Saw Xiao 3 today. Looked good. Boobs spilling out her top. Really that big or good underwear? Conflicting reports on her at present. :(

unfit
16-05-2011, 12:04 AM
Saw Xiao 3 today. Looked good. Boobs spilling out her top. Really that big or good underwear? Conflicting reports on her at present. :(
Xiao 3 is a B cupper and service also good...

Eagles
16-05-2011, 10:26 PM
Xiao 3 is a B cupper and service also good...

Ah, good underwear :D

omnia
17-05-2011, 01:46 AM
i know this mm dounch need the plug...but saw Xiao Ba again after awhile...in striking tight black dress that showed off her great bod, lovely legs, black hair flowing n a sweet yet sexy smile on her pretty young face...she had just cum out of the rm n another eager beaver jumped up n said 'i wanch":D...man if i had not shot my load alreadi i wld hv pushed him aside n said "i wanch too"!!:rolleyes::D...

unfit
17-05-2011, 01:20 PM
Ah, good underwear :D
She worn RED chinese style undies...haha

Bro wat do you mean by good underwear huh...

Eagles
17-05-2011, 10:10 PM
She worn RED chinese style undies...haha

Bro wat do you mean by good underwear huh...

When I saw her walking around her boobs look bigger than B leh. So good underwear lah;)

somaur
17-05-2011, 11:53 PM
Anyone know if Xiao 8 just came back to work? Or prolly going to have her break soon? Better yet, the house number?

binbin81
21-05-2011, 05:57 PM
That old hag okt told me this joint a cat 150.want cheaper one go elsewhere.was told no cat 100 is available.. What a heck...:(,,

Alejandro88
21-05-2011, 11:04 PM
That old hag okt told me this joint a cat 150.want cheaper one go elsewhere.was told no cat 100 is available.. What a heck...:(,,

2413 used to have CAT100 WL but not anymore now. Now all are CAT150.

binbin81
22-05-2011, 11:26 AM
2413 used to have CAT100 WL but not anymore now. Now all are CAT150.

but her tone insulted me lah...she say you want cheap cheap one go for street walker. from her expression machiam i cannot afford :mad:

Allanooi
22-05-2011, 11:34 AM
but her tone insulted me lah...she say you want cheap cheap one go for street walker. from her expression machiam i cannot afford :mad:

Perhaps you r out of touch so long neber go this house, they all r cat 150... Eagle n his wife talk r crude type dun know how to PR....That is their trade marks

FirstTouch
22-05-2011, 11:40 AM

U still bother wasting your time with that hag? My first and last visit to this craphole was also spoilt by this bitch's lousy attitude, very wrong way of doing busines!

binbin81
22-05-2011, 11:46 AM
Perhaps you r out of touch so long neber go this house, they all r cat 150... Eagle n his wife talk r crude type dun know how to PR....That is their trade marks

at least talk nicely, they are opening a business and we are paying.
if your is cat 100, maybe ppls still need tolerate on your attitudes.
for cat 150, okt hua have done a good job and i enjoy my whole session there , be it before or after i am well taken care of.:cool:

Alejandro88
22-05-2011, 12:17 PM
at least talk nicely, they are opening a business and we are paying.
if your is cat 100, maybe ppls still need tolerate on your attitudes.
for cat 150, okt hua have done a good job and i enjoy my whole session there , be it before or after i am well taken care of.:cool:

Yeah, I understand where u are coming from, bruddah. Eagle and his wife are not well educated and hence, they lack PR skill. They are worse off when handling enquiries via telephone. However, once you got to know them in person and patronize their shop more often, you would realize that they are ok folks. Honestly speaking, I was treated like a VIP wherever I go there as I am a regular of his WLs and used to be also the legendary, Beemer. :p

Anyway, dun worry about them as we are there with one objective, i.e. to fuck their pretty WL. If that still no go for you, you may call Eagle's ang pai from another house. But prepare to wait long ... The tips is, you may wanna go to the shops where 2413 has special and good connections with. That will minimize the long waiting time alittle. ;)

superman67
23-05-2011, 02:49 PM
Anyone can advice xiao 3 allow frenching..I saw her at recently..was attracted by her boobs& figure..thot of trying her....& I luv frenching..:D

Alejandro88
23-05-2011, 04:25 PM
Anyone can advice xiao 3 allow frenching..I saw her at recently..was attracted by her boobs& figure..thot of trying her....& I luv frenching..:D

Hard to say bruddah! PRC WLs' mentality is something I find it hard to comprehen. A WL may french you but she may not french another bloke. A WL frenches you but may not french you when u RTF. A WL may not french you on your first visit but may french you when you RTF. Therefore, the scenario can vary from PRC WL to WL. Their Malaysia counterparts are more predictable. :D

superman67
23-05-2011, 04:47 PM
Wow..tks for the advice,yr english beri gd leh,I read every sentence 2x then I comprehen...:D One thing for sure is I must make sure I Listerine my mouth to make sure I got no bad breath bfore I can french any mm...:)
Hard to say bruddah! PRC WLs' mentality is something I find it hard to comprehen. A WL may french you but she may not french another bloke. A WL frenches you but may not french you when u RTF. A WL may not french you on your first visit but may french you when you RTF. Therefore, the scenario can vary from PRC WL to WL. Their Malaysia counterparts are more predictable. :D

horlicks71
24-05-2011, 06:11 AM
One time at 3021B , saw one old man customer. He asked the okt to get those WLs who french. When he talking to the OKT , i saw his mouth only got 2 or 3 teeths balanced I wonder any WLs who can really french him? :eek:

binbin81
24-05-2011, 06:32 AM
One time at 3021B , saw one old man customer. He asked the okt to get those WLs who french. When he talking to the OKT , i saw his mouth only got 2 or 3 teeths balanced I wonder any WLs who can really french him? :eek:

dont think easy to find, frenching sometime too personal.
even commando see liao also no appetite.:)

superman67
25-05-2011, 12:17 PM
For those bros who like frenching..u need some of the following..tks bro Alejandro88 for for input on E..

Friendly-must be friendly to built chemistry
RTF-RTF her will have more chance to built some KC & have better chance to french.
Engagement-Engage in nice interesting conversation,sweet talk,buy gift etc..
Neat-present yrslf in gd neat attire as 1st impression is v important.
Chemistry-must have chemistry then got chance to french..
Hygienic-must have good oral & personal hygienic before u can french,having bad breath will never get to french.

Any better idea plse feel free to input..:D

iostcm
26-06-2011, 05:09 AM
Long time no brother post in here, I want to ask is 2413 there has a girl called Xiao Lan? Is she a new girl?

chaser
26-06-2011, 09:25 AM
Nice informative thread , very useful for a newbie here . thanks .

binbin81
12-07-2011, 08:56 PM
heard from bro alej that this house got 2 newbies.
Their names are Xiao Yi (Small One) and Xiao Liu (Small Six)
hope this 2 newbies can revive this thread :D

Alejandro88
12-07-2011, 09:50 PM
heard from bro alej that this house got 2 newbies.
Their names are Xiao Yi (Small One) and Xiao Liu (Small Six)
hope this 2 newbies can revive this thread :D

Yes!! They're chio bu!! :D

ezez11
12-07-2011, 11:48 PM
I used to visit this house very frequently (2-3 times per week) when Bao Er was there, but now have not been there for years. The house is running down. The OKTs should renovate their house.

joker88
13-07-2011, 01:53 AM
i know this mm dounch need the plug...but saw Xiao Ba again after awhile...in striking tight black dress that showed off her great bod, lovely legs, black hair flowing n a sweet yet sexy smile on her pretty young face...she had just cum out of the rm n another eager beaver jumped up n said 'i wanch":D...man if i had not shot my load alreadi i wld hv pushed him aside n said "i wanch too"!!:rolleyes::D...

si omnia, you can fxxk how many times a day har? :D

joker88
13-07-2011, 02:09 AM
Yes!! They're chio bu!! :D

Waiting for your FR. Which one is better? :p

Alejandro88
13-07-2011, 11:05 AM
Waiting for your FR. Which one is better? :p
I am only a Scout but not a Commando! :rolleyes::p

binbin81
13-07-2011, 06:41 PM
I am only a Scout but not a Commando! :rolleyes::p

need to wait for bro omnia liao...i want fr...whaahaaa:)

Alejandro88
18-07-2011, 10:04 PM
The two new chio bu - Xiao Liu and Xiao Yi will start work tomorrow! Any commando wanna start the ball rolling? :D

binbin81
18-07-2011, 10:23 PM
The two new chio bu - Xiao Liu and Xiao Yi will start work tomorrow! Any commando wanna start the ball rolling? :D

how are they comparable with xm, mh and dc in terms of look?

Alejandro88
18-07-2011, 11:40 PM
how are they comparable with xm, mh and dc in terms of look?

Both are pretty & sweet with sharp features - sharp high bridge nose and double eyelid eyes de! MH & XM got nose job and hence, not counted! Both got fight with DC and about the same height. I'm gonna try one of them soon. They are definitely prettier than their house mates, Xiao San, Ling Ling and Xiao Wu.

kuruma
19-07-2011, 03:56 AM
Both are pretty & sweet with sharp features - sharp high bridge nose and double eyelid eyes de! MH & XM got nose job and hence, not counted! Both got fight with DC and about the same height. I'm gonna try one of them soon. They are definitely prettier than their house mates, Xiao San, Ling Ling and Xiao Wu.

Actually I feel Xiao San is an unsung heroine. Figure wise she wins Xiao Ba hands down furthermore she is fairer too..  service wise I feel they are comparable also.. She definitely gets my vote for being best in the house

Alejandro88
19-07-2011, 09:23 AM
Actually I feel Xiao San is an unsung heroine. Figure wise she wins Xiao Ba hands down furthermore she is fairer too..  service wise I feel they are comparable also.. She definitely gets my vote for being best in the house

To me Xiao Ba's figure is definitely better than Xiao San because the former is much taller, slim and leggy like a model. She has a pair of legs many women would die for. I am a tall guy by Asian standard and hence, I would prefer taller gals. Xiao San is too short and when she wears very high stiletto heels, she looks alittle awkward. :p However, Xiao San's tits are a tad bigger.

Unfortunately the two newbies of this house are short as well. But they are pretty by CAT150 standard! :D

A-MEN
19-07-2011, 01:10 PM
To me Xiao Ba's figure is definitely better than Xiao San because the former is much taller, slim and leggy like a model. She has a pair of legs many women would die for. I am a tall guy by Asian standard and hence, I would prefer taller gals. Xiao San is too short and when she wears very high stiletto heels, she looks alittle awkward. :p However, Xiao San's tits are a tad bigger.

Unfortunately the two newbies of this house are short as well. But they are pretty by CAT150 standard! :D

I've not seen Xiao 8.... To me Xiao San is sweet with great figure and attitute... However, her eyes a bit small. Her fake eye lashes drop the last time I visited her.... hmm actually her eyes not very nice.

Will try Xiao Ba soon....

Alejandro88
19-07-2011, 02:17 PM
I've not seen Xiao 8.... To me Xiao San is sweet with great figure and attitute... However, her eyes a bit small. Her fake eye lashes drop the last time I visited her.... hmm actually her eyes not very nice.

Will try Xiao Ba soon....

Without the proper makeup and eyelashes, Xiao San is plain and average looking. Her service is on par with Xiao Ba.

For me, here is the tale of the tape -

Looks: Xiao San (6.55/10) Xiao Ba (7.38/10)
Bod - Xiao San (6.89/10) Xiao Ba (7.58/10)
Tits - Xiao San (7.33/10) Xiao Ba (7.22/10)
Overall Service - Xiao San (7.48) Xiao Ba (7.38/10)

ALe88 :D

kenny_boy
19-07-2011, 03:54 PM
Both the girls started to work today. My bros manage to clinch 1st blood. Overall review is that they are very inexperience but very passionate. I saw both them on Sunday when I went to up Xiao San. Xiao yi have resemblance to Elva Hsu while Xiao liu is more GND type.

Next target to try is Xiao ba, killer body of hers and angelic face is simply hard to resist.

enigma
19-07-2011, 05:01 PM
Without the proper makeup and eyelashes, Xiao San is plain and average looking. Her service is on par with Xiao Ba.

Bro, the accuracy of your rating is 9.4372/10... :)

Alejandro88
19-07-2011, 07:17 PM
Bro, the accuracy of your rating is 9.4372/10... :)

Bruddah, u are even more accurate with 4 decimal places! :D

Alejandro88
19-07-2011, 07:21 PM
Both the girls started to work today. My bros manage to clinch 1st blood. Overall review is that they are very inexperience but very passionate. I saw both them on Sunday when I went to up Xiao San. Xiao yi have resemblance to Elva Hsu while Xiao liu is more GND type.

Come to think of it, you are quite right regarding Xiao Yi's resemblance to Elva Hsu. ;) I think they both A cup nia leh. Am I correct? I already told you that they have no prior experience in this flesh trade. Can take it as fucking a gal you pick up from Dragon Fly ba! :p

jintakken
19-07-2011, 11:50 PM
FR on Xiao Yi, L24M13

Managed to see the 2 new MMs from eagle place. While Xiao Yi is shorter, she is more chio than Xiao Liu imo. Some bros commended that she resembled Elva Hsu, indeed 60% similar. While I also find her resembled that of ex L1654A Dou Dou who has quitted recently.

Additional Info: She is 23 years old from Hunan, good friend of Xiao Ba. No prior experience, not even in KTV. She wore a jade bracelet on her right hand and a jade ring on her left index finder. No tattoo and nice smell. Btw, she has beautiful abalone. She also mentioned that for the first few days, she has training from Xiao Ba, given some time, I think this is definitely a gem in the making.

Look – 7.2/10
Definitely one of the pretty ones in GL currently. She look sexy with her long big curl messy perm hairdo, she is quite stylo and chio. Her style is similar to Dou Dou from L1654A. Btw, she has moles on her face and a sexy one at her forehead, yet they don’t look ugly though.

Body – 7.0/10
Neither slim nor plums. Because of her height at 1.57m, she may appear a little plums but she is not. Fair and smooth body complexion.

Boobs – 7.5/10
B or B- cupper assets with light brown eraser tits. Her boobs are just prefect for her body frame. Fantastic to mould and suck..

Shower – 6.5/10
SOP. Managed to get a wet BBBJ during shower.

Cat-Bath – 6.5/10
Very amateurs, normal lick from back to front but was soft and very sensuous.

AR – NA
She was very shock :eek: that WLs performed AR for customer.

French – 5.0/10
She don’t feel comfortable initially, she began to loosen up during FJ and I managed to kiss her by the lips. Maybe after a few RTF will help. Some macho ones will have tongue fight immediately.

BBBJ – 7.0/10
She gave me slow and sensuous deep throat BBBJ, though no suction power, the feel is damn good, just the sight of pretty chiobu blowing you already shiok shiok till Jurong.

FJ – 8.0/10
She is very wet down south, with not so much sex-perience on her part and given her tight pussy, the feeling is so much better than making out with those experience girlfriends.

Overall – 8.5/10
No commercial feel, as she is fresh and new. Highly recommended for those looking for chio, pretty fresh mm.

RTF – 100% YES.

Happy Bonking. :)

ice34_y2k
21-07-2011, 02:27 PM
Hi,

Can anyone confirm no more Cat 100 fr this house? went last month still available...

Thank u.

kwh79
23-07-2011, 11:59 PM
Tried Xiao Liu today. Some resemblance to previous XiuXiu from 1612 who had already gone back to China. Big eyes, sharp nose, high cheekbones. Very pretty with minimal makeup. From Hunan and used to work in KTV in Zhuhai. 1.6m tall, long waist length hair, very slim and shapely, with B cup boobs. She's got very smooth soft hands.

Her first time doing this line so the whole experience has a non commercial feel to it. Those who expect the full set of service with body massage and whole body catbath can look elsewhere. She's not ready for frenching yet also. Light kisses are fine.

Very bushy around her pussy so I told her she should consider trimming. While doing cunninglingus on her, she got really really wet. So wet that while bonking, I could feel the juices flow down to my balls. Luckily never get the bedsheet very wet.

Her KC power is very strong on me. :eek:

A-MEN
26-07-2011, 05:32 PM

Finally tried Xiao 8.... She's indeed prettier than Xiao 3. But in terms of attitute and service, I find Xiao 3 is better....

somaur
28-08-2011, 02:53 PM
No one else tried the 2 newbie xiao yi n xiao liu? Post FR please?

Alejandro88
28-08-2011, 09:26 PM

Why dun you try them and post us a FR here? :rolleyes:

somaur
28-08-2011, 11:42 PM
Why dun you try them and post us a FR here? :rolleyes:

I will drop by soon but with limited fund, tot I should do more research on who to bong first mah.

Furthermore, so much talk abt the 2 new gals but limited FR a bit funny

Alejandro88
29-08-2011, 09:14 AM
I will drop by soon but with limited fund, tot I should do more research on who to bong first mah.

Furthermore, so much talk abt the 2 new gals but limited FR a bit funny

Bruddah,

Dun expect commando service from these two newbies. In my opinion, Xiao Yi is prettier. ;)

somaur
29-08-2011, 10:00 PM
Went to 24M13 today to have a try out the newbie, since bro ale88 recommended xiao 1, I thought to give it a go and see how things went.

Here is a short FR

Look: 7/10
Body: 6/10
Boobs: 7/10 Think it's a C- cup (not sure)
Origin: Hunan
CatBath: 5/10
BBBJ: 7/10
AR: NA
FJ: 5/10
GFE: 5/10 (not her fault, no chemistry I guess)

She would be considered quite chio, with a sweet smile standing at about 1.53m, and claimed to have put on about 5 kg after she came here which can be seen from her love handles and tummy...I am sure some bros may like it, but not for me.

She tried to be friendly and was showing off her new IP4, probably a gift from some bro and we made short chit chat about the phone function etc. Then we proceed to shower, stilll more small talks not much action cept for a BBBJ which was quite amaturish but ok I guess.

Cat Bath was done quickly though I must note that her inspection on my little brother was done in a very not subtle manner which kills the GFE and with not much action and proceed to BBBJ again, she asked where would feel good and tried her best to please, but I prefer the slim type so she didn't really do it for me, but her boobs were quite soft and good to touch.

She capped me after a while and started with cowgirl, then followed by missionary. Funny thing was when I was bonking her, she repeatively kisses her arm and licking it, so I just asked rather than your arm, why not this and proceeded to plant my lips and we frenched passionately.

However, mid way through, maybe I uses too much strength and she keep stopping to check if the condom is broken etc. So a bit sianz....and soon shoot my load and yet she still took a 2nd look to check and see. zzzzz

She tried to make more small talks but I a bit sianz, so went shower and chit chat a little more before we hug and parted ways.

Overall, a so so bonk. No RTF for me.

Alejandro88
29-08-2011, 10:11 PM
Bruddah Somaur,

Sorry to hear about your not so fun session. If you want guarantee enjoyable session with SYT, try these WL:

1) Diao Chan 2001
2) Katie 2060
3) Yoyo 1654A
4) Miko 1654A
5) Mei Hui 1654A
6) Ling Zhi 1651

romy
30-08-2011, 10:19 AM
Big Bro Alajendro, do all these 6 WL ladies speak French and do AR?

Bruddah Somaur,

Sorry to hear about your not so fun session. If you want guarantee enjoyable session with SYT, try these WL:

1) Diao Chan 2001
2) Katie 2060
3) Yoyo 1654A
4) Miko 1654A
5) Mei Hui 1654A
6) Ling Zhi 1651

Alejandro88
30-08-2011, 11:20 AM
Big Bro Alajendro, do all these 6 WL ladies speak French and do AR?

Yes, exccept Katie. :D

Live
30-08-2011, 02:22 PM
Yes, exccept Katie. :D

Bro, if I rem correctly, Katie speaks French but no AR right :D

somaur
31-08-2011, 05:18 PM
Bruddah Somaur,

1) Diao Chan 2001
2) Katie 2060
3) Yoyo 1654A
4) Miko 1654A
5) Mei Hui 1654A
6) Ling Zhi 1651

No worries bro, chemistry is a funny thing so there is not need to be sorry. You cant get the right gal all the time, right?

Next target Xiao 6, hopefully she will be a gem. Thanks for ya recommendation btw!

cumalot
01-09-2011, 05:15 PM

I tried both Xiao Yi (X1) and Xiao Liu (X6). Here's my take :

Face 6.5 (X1) 8.0 (X6)
Boobs 6.0 (X1) 6.0 (X6)
Body 7.0 (X1) 8.0 (X6)
Pussy 8.5 (X1) 5.5 (X6)
Frenching 2.5 (X1) 0.5 (X6)
BBBJ 7.0 (X1) 4.0 (X6)
Painting 8.0 (X1) 0.5 (X6)
FJ 7.5 (X1) 5.0 (X6)
GFE 7.5 (X1) 3.0 (X6)

somaur
02-09-2011, 01:46 AM
I tried both Xiao Yi (X1) and Xiao Liu (X6). Here's my take :

Face 6.5 (X1) 8.0 (X6)
Boobs 6.0 (X1) 6.0 (X6)
Body 7.0 (X1) 8.0 (X6)
Pussy 8.5 (X1) 5.5 (X6)
Frenching 2.5 (X1) 0.5 (X6)
BBBJ 7.0 (X1) 4.0 (X6)
Painting 8.0 (X1) 0.5 (X6)
FJ 7.5 (X1) 5.0 (X6)
GFE 7.5 (X1) 3.0 (X6)

Wah bro, can see ya like Xiao 1 much better eh? Xiao 6 seems like a beauty but scores so low in the actions... Hmm.. Care to give more details?

horndog69
07-09-2011, 04:06 PM
Hi,

Can anyone confirm no more Cat 100 fr this house? went last month still available...

Thank u.
Checked with the OKT auntie yesterday... Only cat150!

somaur
19-09-2011, 02:46 PM
Finally Managed to find Xiao 6, here are the FR.

Look : 7.5/10
Body : 7.5/10 (1.62cm, Slim, nice abs and Leggy)
Boob : 7/10 (A+ cup)
Catbath : NA
BBBJ : 5/10
FJ : 7.5/10

Went in and asked for xiao 6, and was in luck as she was available (this visit was done a couple of weeks ago) and when the boss shouted for Xiao 6, A fair, pretty looking lass walked out dressed in tight black dress. Funny feel that she doesn't seems to have the demure of a usual WL that you see in Geylang. I was right when we chatted during shower that she has no prior experience in this line, she was basically homesick and probably leaving sg in Dec and never to work in this line again.

Well, the cat bath, Shower and BBBJ was sadly quite disappointing, as she display a lack of experiences nor the willingness to please. However, cuz she was such a beauty with a nice body, (For me, a pretty gal can get away with anything :P) her lack of experience actually becomes an unique factor of hers, it's like you managed to bed a shy and pretty gal next door.

Before long, I gave up of her trying to do her routine and turned the table around. Pinning her under and gave her a catbath instead...Surprisingly, she is very sensitive to all the touches and kisses on her nipples and pussy, that she got wet very soon. That's when I shifted my focus downward and give her a nice painting concentrating on her clits which she shudder in estasy and by that time, her pussy is already dripping (not squirting but seeing her drips got me high).

Knowing that she is ready for some action, I asked her to put on the cap for me, and the action begin. She was moaning hard and being the shy gal that she is was trying not to get too indulged with the feeling but that spur me on as a challenge. :P We tried a few position, the missionary, cow gal (can feel her dripping onto ya balls) and then back to missionary, the sight of her spreading her legs wide and her lean abs perspiring with sweat was such a turn on that I released my load.

One thing to note is that she don't speak french, but that is ok with me, as the whole demure, shy gal feel is strong and works very well for me. Personally, I like french too, but this time round it was not that bad. Overall a very satisfying bonk, something very different from the usual WL that I used to go to.

RTF: Definately! Before she goes back to China in Dec

dachanchin
25-10-2011, 10:58 AM
tried xiao 6

Look : 7.5/10
Body : 7.5/10 (1.62cm, Slim, Leggy)
Boob : 6/10 (small , A+ cup)
BBBJ : 5/10
FJ : 6/10

dispointed, can't communicate well ;(

SC7176
25-10-2011, 11:01 AM
Xiao 6 - the Worst I ever had in the last 24 months. following the list - Nai Cha, Ye Zi (going back soon) - Dun ever try - if you believe my 2 cts worth

Kelnew
25-10-2011, 11:05 AM
Xiao 6 - the Worst I ever had in the last 24 months. following the list - Nai Cha, Ye Zi (going back soon) - Dun ever try - if you believe my 2 cts worth

which hse is ye zi? sry bro for my low on info. tis name does not ring a bell to me.

SC7176
25-10-2011, 11:34 AM
yezi -1669

Kelnew
25-10-2011, 11:56 AM
yezi -1669

k ty bro. will avoid her.

superboy
27-10-2011, 11:30 PM
Here is a short FR on 小四. New CAT100.

Look: 7/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: B
Origin: Fujian
CatBath: 7/10
BBBJ: 7/10
AR: Nil
GFE: 7/10
Frenching and painting allowed. A gem in the making.

alonaz
28-10-2011, 03:36 PM
Tried one of the new gems ytd. Xiao 9. Didnt ask for the price and just paid the OKT $150.

Looks: 7
Body: 6.5
boobs: B- (not for boobs lover)
BBBJ: 7
FJ: 7
AR: NIL
Painting: Allowed
GFE: 7

She's very new and still learning the trade. Need more guidance from bros.

max_priest
29-10-2011, 11:31 PM
A Tribute to a SYT

I have had Xiao Ba for umpteem times. When I upped her the very first time (that was also her first day at work and I was either 2nd/3rd blood), it was "Love at First Sight" ... I thought she really built like a teenage model ... Pencil slim, fair. long Jack black tress ... Leggy and captivating ... My saliva already drooled even before I had any physical contact with her. Unfortunately she is leaving our island for good at the end of this year.

WL Name - Xiao Ba (a.k.a. Small 8)
Origin - Hubei, PRC
Age - 21 years old
Height - 1.68m (bare-foot)
Home Base - L24H13
Misc Info - She used to work as a hostess in Macau and Shenzhen KTV

Looks - 7.5/10

She is indeed a SYT. The downside is, she put on fake eyelashes in order to make her eyes look bigger. She confided in me that she does not have long lashes and hence, she got no choice. She has nice & smooth facial complexio. X8 looks sweet & demure ... and she looks every inch a teenage model.

Bod - 7.8/10

Although not much essential curves, she has a youthful built. Slim, tall and leggy with almost zero fats. As per most PRC WL if not all, her booty is not perky. It would be nice if she has one like Lingzhi or Jia Jia ... She looks very good in tight fitting or any apparels ...

Tits - 6.8/10

Full A cupper assets and pale brown nipples. Definitely not like a aircraft runway. They looked like a full B cupper when she put on a bra. This is the miracle of today's technology! Hers are bigger than the retired Zhong Qing.

Pre-shower Routine - 7.8/10

She showered me with lots of GFE french kisses and heavy doses of stimulating & erotic petting ...

Shower - 7.8/10

She gave me a good body2body soapy massage with dick teasing (using her thighs and ass-cheeks to fuck my hard-on member) threw in which made the session memorable! We also frenched madly and deeply in the small shower room. Nowadays she started to offer a lingam-like massage of my manhood. ShiokadOoooo!! :D

Cat-Bath - 7/10

Don't expect commando performance like Chu Chu, Jia Jia or Jiao Jiao ... When she first started off in GL as a newbie, her cat-bath skill was considered very good!

AR - N/A

She would only use her tongue to tickle and glide on my butts and the areas near my ass crack.

French Kissing - 8.0/10

Very passionate and engaging! I like ... Never failed to enjoy frenching a SYT! :p

BBBJ - 8.0/10

She spent hell lots of time in this department ... Her expression was like she was savouring an ice-cream like a child who was deprived ... Bwahahaha! She did deep-throated BBBJ and she would split saliva on my dick gave me a stimulating HJ. She scored because of her enthusiasm and generous display of GFE!!

FJ - 8.0/10

Wow! She was very wet and tight, man! So I gave her pussy a good and long paint job to prepare her for my ferocious dickie assault! We adopted several patterns and ended with missionary. She told me that I managed to make her reach orgasm but am not sure if she was telling the truth. However, I felt a strong spasm in her pussy muscle when I bonked her real hard and just a few seconds before I ejaculated. Her face was also alittle blush and her eyes were teary ... It was certainly enjoyable to fuck a lass who also keen to achieve orgasm and enjoy the session with me ... BTW, she was one of the handful WLs I have had two sessions with ... :D

Attitude - 9/10

Fantastic! We click like bees to honey ... She will definitely be missed by me once she leaves for good. Sigh!! :(

Enjoy,
MaXx

superboy
18-11-2011, 08:22 AM
After hearing so much about 小八, I decided to pay her a visit. After waiting almost two hours, I finally saw the tall and sweet looking girl. It was a delightful experience just like what Bro Maxx had described. Just to add on a bit, I thought her breasts are more like B size and she really loved being painted. I believed I was Down Under for more than 10 minutes. When I was giving it to her in missionary, her 'shiok' expression was priceless. After 'bulldozing' her a while with her legs on my shoulder, my little army was finally released. She was not a time pusher and she asked me to lie down with her to rest and chat. She tease fully said, "你好厉害哦!" but I thought she was trying to make me feel good. :)

A little more details about her. She had worked in 珠海 too, and had started work at 15. While she is 22, she has lots of life experience. She is beautiful physically, but perhaps tired mentally. And that is probably why she is leaving next month, just 7 months in Singapore, although she earns the most here.

Do give her your support before she's gone.

She also gave me intel that BMW is coming back next month!

Finally, just want to highlight another gem 小四 whom I had tried when she was here during her first week. She is getting popular because I kept hearing people asking for her while I was waiting. But sadly, she's on code red. With more gromming, she's definitely someone who is value for money. :)

mav6299
10-12-2011, 12:09 AM
just had a session with the famous xiao ba,she is indeed a syt

Looks-7/10

Boobs-6/10(A+,not for boobs lovers)

Body-8/10(tall and slim with almost zero fats,butt not so perky but not flat also)

shower-pretty sop though she gave me a short bbbj,but i did find that the way she washed my dick and balls was quite stimulating)

Catbath-7/10(only on the front but she did it well,licked my neck,nipples stomach and thighs)

BBBJ-8/10(not the fast and furious type but slow and sensuos with constant eye contact,rubbed my balls with her fingertips which made me very high)

FJ-8/10(almost unbelievably tight,did missionary only)

she let on that she will be working for the next 3 days and will cancel her card next wednesday

superboy
15-12-2011, 06:39 PM
After Xiao Ba, I have tried Xiao Si many times. She has transformed from a newbie to an extremely service-oriental girl, since she has picked up many useful skills from her co-workers.

WL Name - Xiao Si (a.k.a. Small 4)
Origin - Sichuan, PRC
Age - Not sure
Height - About 1.64m
Home Base - L24H13
Misc Info - She used to have a small business but folded.

Looks - 7.5/10

She is indeed a SYT who looks really sweet when she smiles. She looks much younger than her real age (probably > 23).

Bod - 7.5/10

She doesn't have much fats and feels good when I carry her up in the shower for boob rub. She looks good in her tight fitting dress.

Tits - 6.8/10

Full A size and pale brown nipples, which are sensitive to my tongue and fingers.

Pre-shower Routine - 8.0/10

Before shower, she frenched me on the bed where I was sitting and slowly removed her clothes and mine. She began her petting and stroke me real good. Then she led me to the shower with a smirk on her cute face.

Shower - 8.5/10

She gave me a sensual body to body soapy massage with dick teasing (using her thighs, ass-cheeks and a combination of both to fuck my hard-on member) and she even jokingly told me the customer before me came in the shower after she teased him with her thighs. We also frenched madly in the small shower room and I even carried her up against the wall and attacked her boobs. Power!

Cat-Bath - 7/10

She asked me to lie facing down and she licked my back from head to knees, and also frenched me when she was near my neck. She also used her finger tips to arouse my back, ass-cheeks and balls, which made me really shiok!

AR - 7/10
She used her tongue to tickle and glide along my ass-cheeks and probe my asshole gently. I can feel her working hard to please me which was a heavenly feeling.

French Kissing - 9.0/10

Very passionate and engaging! Our tongues are enjoying the tug-of-war!

BBBJ - 8.0/10

She worked really hard to lick and suck my balls and cocks and I returned the favour by having a 69. Her pussy was a joy to paint, and I even finger her a little to enjoy the warm wetness.

FJ - 8.0/10

She was tight and she rode me like a cowboy before I continued in missionary. I started with slow long strokes, followed by fast and powerful jabs! I was enjoying her facial expression and every now and then shifted my hands from her ankles to her boobs and back. She closed her eyes a little and gave out soft moans. Finally I came and she would move her lower body to continue milking me dry, which was sensational! I collapsed onto her and frenched her like a long lost lover.

Attitude - 9/10

She gave me a simple massage after she removed my cd and chit chat with me. She is a smart woman but I think she is feeling the strain of leaving her family to work in Singapore, and may prematurely end her time here before CNY. She probably feels lonely when some of her co-workers are leaving this month, like Xiao Ba, and the business is only slowly picking up (since the house is a bit remote?). Anyway, she is a real gem and has learned the trade very fast to become an excellent choice when anyone visits GL.

Treat her well and I hope she'll stay longer in Singapore.

Enjoy,
Superboy

max_priest
15-12-2011, 07:41 PM
After Xiao Ba, I have tried Xiao Si many times. She has transformed from a newbie to an extremely service-oriental girl, since she has picked up many useful skills from her co-workers.

WL Name - Xiao Si (a.k.a. Small 4)
Origin - Sichuan, PRC
Age - Not sure
Height - About 1.64m
Home Base - L24H13
Misc Info - She used to have a small business but folded.

Treat her well and I hope she'll stay longer in Singapore.

Enjoy,
Superboy

Bro, thanks for the FR. Am I correct that Xiao Si is under CAT100? :)

enigma
16-12-2011, 11:28 AM
Bro, thanks for the FR. Am I correct that Xiao Si is under CAT100? :)

MaXxy, I think she is CAT 150. Have seen her a few times, very hot, haven't tried her myself yet.

jchboy
16-12-2011, 03:04 PM
MaXxy, I think she is CAT 150. Have seen her a few times, very hot, haven't tried her myself yet.

She is CAT150, but you can choose $100 for 40-45 mins if you are regular there like myself

Royal.Chimp
17-12-2011, 12:32 AM
X8 balek already?

superboy
17-12-2011, 02:08 AM
Dear bros, Xiao Si has upgraded to CAT150. I got her at CAT100 when she just arrived. The upgrade is totally worth it as the experience has improved tremendously. Xiao Ba has returned to China on 13 December. I had tried CAT150 at CAT100 even though I may not be a regular, but time will be shortened. However, no harm asking the okt because if the demand is low, earning some money than nothing is much preferred. Have fun!

slyer
17-12-2011, 12:12 PM
All the best to x8. Missed her :( hope the legendary BMW will come back never try her b4 but heard lots of raves on her

superboy
17-12-2011, 08:21 PM
Besides X4, is there any other girl worth visiting in this house? After X8 had left, no much choice remaining. Can any bros help advise?

Royal.Chimp
17-12-2011, 11:17 PM
Besides X4, is there any other girl worth visiting in this house? After X8 had left, no much choice remaining. Can any bros help advise?

I think no more wl worth trying liao after the departure of X8 & X3. Without these ang pais, who wanna goto this shit, old and dirty house? Some more many doubtful characters lining the street towards Molek lane.

fastfashion
18-12-2011, 12:23 AM

Heard that there will be some new blood after cny, sidetrack a bit, actually this X8 intend to go back in january but some Mr "robert" gave her some enticing goodies and hence this prompt her to cut short her stint here..also heard that this guy got smitten by her charm & accompany her back to PRC together..

superboy
19-12-2011, 01:52 PM
Heard that there will be some new blood after cny, sidetrack a bit, actually this X8 intend to go back in january but some Mr "robert" gave her some enticing goodies and hence this prompt her to cut short her stint here..also heard that this guy got smitten by her charm & accompany her back to PRC together..

Haha. There're always some fairy tales in GL wonderland.

max_priest
20-12-2011, 10:12 PM
I was on Super Cloub 9 yet again!

WL Name - Xiao Si (a.k.a. Little 4)
Origin - Sichuan, PRC
Age - 25 years of age
Height - 1.6 m (bare-foot)
Home Base - L24M13
Misc Info - No prior experience in the flesh trade

Looks - 7.6/10

Woohoo! She is smouldering hot and I was almost mesmerised the moment she sashayed towards me to usher me to the heavenly room in a hot & sexy chilli red two-piece number with 3-4 inches stilettos. Her dressing today reminded me of the retired Xiao San and BaiHui from 54A. The generous exposure of her deep cleavage (resulted from her wonder maximizer) was more than suffice to bring on my intense libido. She has very girlish straight long tress which is jack black in color. She has double eyelid eyes and almond facial shape ... She exudes lots of womanly feel ... I thought I like what I saw ...

Bod - 7.8/10

Although she ain't tall but she is svelt, taut, no protruding tummy and proportional with a slightly perky booty ... That was why she looks superb in that sexy two-piece number ... Her body complexion was very smooth ...

Tits - 6.8/10

She only possesses A cupper frontal assets with cherry size browish-red nipples ... Fortunately she is not flat chested ... I don't really mind as she has vital attributes that more than made up for her lack of frontal assets ... Moreover I ain't a titties freak.

Pre-Shower Routine - 8/10

We were in hot embracement and engaged in passionate french kissing the moment the door closed behind us. I then fall back on the bed and she mounted on top of me ... We continued to french in that compromising position ... The scenario was like we have met many times ... No basic introduction needed at all ... It was a spontaneous process ... Woohoo!! She is definitely my type!

Shower - 8/10

She gave me a medium to deep-throated BBBJ. I thought her how to use her hand to stimulate my dick alternately ... I am glad that she is a fast learner ... We were in hot embracement again and we frenched very passionately and deeply for sometime before we towel dried ourselves. I never get enough of frenching this pretty lass.

Cat-Bath - 7.8/10

It was sensuously done and subtle tongue pressure was applied from back to front where she concentrate alot on my nipples. We frenched once in awhile wherever the situation presented itself ... She would simultaneously used her finger to simulate my ass crack with light poking pressure. Very good effort from a newbie ... especially so for someone who does not have any prior experience in the skin trade.

AR - 7.0/10

Good effort again but there is room for improvement ... Next time when I RTF, I will give her some guidance to improve on this department further.

French Kissing - 8.5/10

She was very natural and I enjoyed kissing her thoroughly ... No prompting required at all! Initially we circled each other lips and gradually sticked out our tongue to engage each others in a spontaneous fashion. We were in hot and passionate frenching in no time ... I thought I was frenching my real lover. Hahaha ...

BBBJ - 8/10

She used a combination of mouth and hand ... She was almost there as far as in excelling this technique. I told her to employ sensuous and very wet method while BBBJing me. She learned very fast and I am sure she will excel in this hand-mouth technique very soon ... We also adopted 69 position ... She has watery and warm pussy ... She has reddish color labias which are quite thick ... Yummilicious ... I gave her a good suck on her clit and painted her pussy profusely till she discharged a huge amount of fluid ...

FJ - 8.5/10

Woaf! Very shiok indeed to fuck this lass! She was very tight and wet downsouth ... We adopted cowgal ride, frontal assault, scissor fashion and I ultimately fired off in missionary. I simply love the way she gyrated while she was performing the cowgal ride. She was so sexy and graceful in her moves! I then set up and licked and sucked her pretty looking cherries like a deprived child. We obviously frenched passionately in missionary for almost non-stopped. I really enjoyed myself very much ... I can't wait to up her again ... Shiokad0Ooooooooahhh ...

Attitude - 9/10

Awesome! She reminds me of the retired Selina (L16W15) when she first arrived in GL. Given time, she would be another "gold mine" of Lau Eagle! Mark my words! I am sure she would be a good replacement of X8 if she improved further.

RTF - This is a redundant question to me!

Enjoy,
MaXx

max_priest
20-12-2011, 10:27 PM
The appointment book that used to book BMW is filled by a few customers from today till the end of December 2011 but no BMW in sight. Everyday is more or less booked by the same few people.

hope the legendary BMW will come back never try her b4 but heard lots of raves on her

Royal.Chimp
21-12-2011, 03:01 PM
I saw Ah Lek name on every page of the advance booking note book yellow in colour. I wander if he is the boss of L16W06 boss, Ah Lek. :D

The appointment book that used to book BMW is filled by a few customers from today till the end of December 2011 but no BMW in sight. Everyday is more or less booked by the same few people.

unfit
21-12-2011, 04:24 PM
Wah Piang...her wait list is still so long like Hermes Birkin Q list lor...ha ha

slyer
24-12-2011, 02:18 PM

Means I no chance to book BMW Liao :(

max_priest
24-12-2011, 02:24 PM
Means I no chance to book BMW Liao :(

If you do not know Lau Eng or her mistress personally, I would suggest you drop by the Performance Motor showroom to do an advance booking personally. At the sametime, you can up single turbo X4 first. She is yummilicious! Paying deposit to book a BMW is optional. For further inquiry, please call in person at Performance Motor Showroom @ Molek Lane ... :D

unfit
24-12-2011, 04:05 PM
If you do not know Lau Eng or her mistress personally, I would suggest you drop by the Performance Motor showroom to do an advance booking personally. At the sametime, you can up single turbo X4 first. She is yummilicious! Paying deposit to book a BMW is optional. For further inquiry, please call in person at Performance Motor Showroom @ Molek Lane ... :D
Bro "Munich Automobiles" can or not?

slyer
25-12-2011, 01:48 AM

Yest I went down to show room to do advance booking for BMW. But a woman whom I suppose is Lau eng's wife say BMW is fully booked. She don't let me do any advance booking & she look buay song. Sigh. Looks like no chance to book BMW :(

max_priest
02-01-2012, 08:12 PM
Those people who are not able to make advance booking for BMW, you should give Xiao Si a try as she has since improved alot on her BBBJ and FJ skill. One thing worth mentioning is, she has adopted a kind sensuous massage of the manhood (mini version of lingam) during the showering process ... Something like what the retired Xiao Ba has done in the past. Her BBBJ is sensous, wet and deep-throated. She is very accommodating to changing FJ positions but No Raw please! Given time, I am sure she will be as hot as the retired Xiao Ba if not better ... She has already built up a strong lyal customer base ... I was pleasantly surprised to hear that many of her regulars are young (twenties to thirties). :D

Enjoy,
MaXx

cyberkoh88
02-01-2012, 10:26 PM
yeap try Xiao 4 last sunday....very good service with alot of frenching...she easily get high. even better than my current regular, Xiao La Jiao L2831A. Will switch to her as my top regular list. All brother shd try...

joker88
02-01-2012, 11:42 PM
yeap try Xiao 4 last sunday....very good service with alot of frenching...she easily get high. even better than my current regular, Xiao La Jiao L2831A. Will switch to her as my top regular list. All brother shd try...

You are right, bro. Xiao 4 is wonderful.

Her svc is top notch with lots of frenching and stimulating BBBJ with balls licking. :p
Her BBBJ has improved tremendously with very good hand and mouth action. :D

She is one of my regular now. :)

spiderman2
24-01-2012, 05:57 PM
Any idea is xiao si (4) stiil working or gone back china already .

joker88
28-01-2012, 12:36 AM
I gathered that Old Eagle is going to bring in 3 new gals to strengthen his business after CNY. I also heard 1-2 of them are friends of retired Xiao Ba. Now Old Eagle only has one cash cow - Xiao Si.

I tot Xiao Er(2) and Xiao Jiu(9) still working for Old Eagle?

Perhaps they are not cash cow by your standards. :D

Happy bonking! :)

notenough
28-01-2012, 01:35 AM
Xiao Er and Xiao Jiu have already left for China late last year. I heard due to no business. :pyup X4 told me she the only gal left if I did not misunderstood

slyer
28-01-2012, 12:36 PM
yup X4 told me she the only gal left if I did not misunderstood

X4 is the only girl left in thishouse? :eek:

notenough
28-01-2012, 04:50 PM
X4 is the only girl left in thishouse? :eek:
Yes if u excluded BMW and the auntie..

slyer
29-01-2012, 01:56 AM
Yes if u excluded BMW and the auntie..

Haha bro great sense of humor. Anyway heard tat BMW is in msia only wil b back in march.

max_priest
29-01-2012, 05:54 PM
yup X4 told me she the only gal left if I did not misunderstood

X4's service is obscenely better than the retired X8 as far as I am concern ... She is one heck of a hot lass especially when she wears the chilli red bikini top with micro mini skirt and 4 inches stiletto heels ... The mere thought of her makes my nose bleed incessantly ... Woaf! :p

slyer
29-01-2012, 06:52 PM
X4's service is obscenely better than the retired X8 as far as I am concern ... She is one heck of a hot lass especially when she wears the chilli red bikini top with micro mini skirt and 4 inches stiletto heels ... The mere thought of her makes my nose bleed incessantly ... Woaf! :p

x4 has long slender fair smooth legs. when she wears mini skirt my nose bleeds :D

unfit
29-01-2012, 08:31 PM

x4 has long slender fair smooth legs. when she wears mini skirt my nose bleeds :D

How nice if her boobs are bigger then will be Yummy liao👍👍👍

BronzeGod
31-01-2012, 01:22 AM

What's her height and boob size?

slyer
31-01-2012, 08:44 AM
Ya she only a cup sigh. If she had c cup then she is totally perfect :D

Fat Fatt
31-01-2012, 03:48 PM
Ya she only a cup sigh. If she had c cup then she is totally perfect :D

Well, she is the cute syt kind, a cups. Definitely not for bros who likes big boobs. I just had her yesterday, a rtf that is satisfactory. She is suffering some fatigue so must take care of not straining too much, otherwise will miss her for a few weeks. She looks fragile.