PDA

View Full Version : Bi-gals. Are you keen to have some fun?

the.sensualites
27-04-2010, 09:56 PM
*impt note* No guys (single or attached) please.

We are a fun-loving chinese couple in our early 30's and we are looking for a fun, wild and shaved bi-lady to join us for sexy encounters. This will be our first so, please bear/bare with us if you are experienced. Freshies welcome to apply too. :P

If you are interested, please do respond to us and we will get back to you as soon as we can. Perhaps a quick drink to see where this leads to?

Our hobbies includes music and sports, if that matters to you.

ciao,
M & M

the.sensualites
02-05-2010, 06:37 PM
Thanks all for the PMs. Just to answer some common FAQs here.

I'm 162/48
He is 177/75

We are currently open to play with another bi-gal. If you do not want him to participate, I will just have to ask him to stand aside and watch? :D I'm sure the top priority is to satisfy me...hahaha.

ciao,
T.S-F

*impt note* No guys (single or attached) please.

We are a fun-loving chinese couple in our early 30's and we are looking for a fun, wild and shaved bi-lady to join us for sexy encounters. This will be our first so, please bear/bare with us if you are experienced. Freshies welcome to apply too. :P

If you are interested, please do respond to us and we will get back to you as soon as we can. Perhaps a quick drink to see where this leads to?

Our hobbies includes music and sports, if that matters to you.

ciao,
M & M

Predatorsg
03-05-2010, 11:20 AM
couple here

can my gal get it on with u while me and yr guy watch?

the.sensualites
04-05-2010, 12:29 AM
I'm still kinda shy at this moment with someone else watching . Perhaps next time dude.
T.S-F

couple here

can my gal get it on with u while me and yr guy watch?

boing69
08-05-2010, 05:55 PM
must your guy watch?

the.sensualites
15-05-2010, 07:58 AM
I can get him to shut his eyes but I doubt he will be that obedient in those situations. LoL.
must your guy watch?