PDA

View Full Version : are you looking for a companion to go overseas with?

kengohchien
26-04-2010, 11:14 PM
looking for someone i can accompany overseas to see the world with.

27f
average looking with abv average body. small boobs.

NOT experienced in sex

can be loving.

can be discreet.

can hold an intelligent conversation.

kelvin06
27-04-2010, 12:40 AM
hmmm..which country are u looking at?

kengohchien
29-04-2010, 10:20 PM
well, best would be europe etc.. :)

sg_lover
29-04-2010, 11:18 PM
I travelling around world very often.. can we meet to discuss the next travel plan..

tan1688
29-04-2010, 11:45 PM
yeah europe is nice now april may period, i love it .. :D

Brokenback
30-04-2010, 02:45 AM
looking for someone i can accompany overseas to see the world with.

27f
average looking with abv average body. small boobs.

NOT experienced in sex

can be loving.

can be discreet.

can hold an intelligent conversation.

Not experienced in sex meant is you dont mind sex but no experience or no sex

When u plan to travel? My friend stays in france and can travel there for logging.

Traveller13
30-04-2010, 02:51 AM
Interesting...:D

fpanda
30-04-2010, 03:34 PM
Can send contact, interesting proposition, have always been looking for travel kakis & able to pay for your expenses.

kengohchien
30-04-2010, 11:31 PM
Hi all,

judging from the responses, i think maybe i've not been specific enough - my bad!

not experienced in sex means that i've bedded less than 5 guys. i'm not really very keen on having sex, but i'm not frigid either.

to be very frank, i just don't mind seeing the world and keeping a man company on his biz trip. i hope my honesty is appreciated.

i'm looking at places like UK and europe, not thailand and china.

i don't demand a daily rate or whatever, but i do hope for a token of appreciation and to be treated with respect and courtesy and not be forced to do things beyond my will. in short, mutual respect that makes for an enjoyable trip. and also to provide for my ticket.

and i don't have a perfect complexion, have acne scars and some pitted scars.

i'm not hard up for $$ or anything, so I AM choosy. I hope those keen can send me a photo :) no offence, but i only hope for chinese men.

thanks all.

insearchofxxx
02-05-2010, 06:13 AM
Hi all,

judging from the responses, i think maybe i've not been specific enough - my bad!

not experienced in sex means that i've bedded less than 5 guys. i'm not really very keen on having sex, but i'm not frigid either.

to be very frank, i just don't mind seeing the world and keeping a man company on his biz trip. i hope my honesty is appreciated.

i don't demand a daily rate or whatever, but i do hope for a token of appreciation and to be treated with respect and courtesy and not be forced to do things beyond my will. in short, mutual respect that makes for an enjoyable trip. and also to provide for my ticket.

i'm not hard up for $$ or anything, so I AM choosy. I hope those keen can send me a photo :) no offence, but i only hope for chinese men.

thanks all.

:D
Do you really think this is funny?
Really a lame joke.

sg_lover
15-05-2010, 07:48 AM
Hi,
For weekend travel , i came to penang now. Next weekend travelling to France Nice. Nice is summer paradise for beach lover. Sexy topless/nude beaches are in Nice. Anyone interested pm me.. Can go and enjoy.

yangguo
15-05-2010, 09:32 AM

I thought you are supposed to pay for the air ticket and all expenses incurred since you are the one who is looking for companion! :eek:

Like what you said, you do not have a perfect complexion, have acne scars and some pitted scars. Yet you want to go for tour in many countries and somemore cannot "suka suka" have sex with you.

This is a most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.. lol

cqueen
15-05-2010, 10:44 AM
Hi all,

thanks all.

Good morning kengohchien

1. What you are looking for is an all paid travel expenses to Europe with some token of appreciation on a daily basis, subject to the following terms:

a. As you are not "hard up for $$ or anything", you will be highly selective of your travelling companion, in spite of your "pitted acne and scars" and not forgetting, he is your "pay master".

b. On the basis of "mutual respect and courtesy" and "not to be forced to do things beyong my will", you do not like to be engaged in sex as "you are inexperienced in sex and bedded less than 5 guys" and more importantly, "u are not really keen".

c. Instead, what you can offer to your travelling companion througout the whole trip to enjoy is merely looking at your "small boobs, average body with pitted acne and scars". You can be "loving" yet "discreet" and "can even hold a decent conversation", though your style of written expression speaks otherwise, quote"i think maybe i've not been specific enough - my bad!".

2. Correct me if I am wrong: ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A SUCKER??

yangguo
15-05-2010, 11:04 AM
2. Correct me if I am wrong: ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A SUCKER??

Cqueen, give me a FIVE! You have done us a good deed!

In return for your kind gesture, I am willing to offer my small yet hard and horny cock for a taste of your erotic bj.. lol

cqueen
15-05-2010, 11:17 AM
Cqueen, give me a FIVE! You have done us a good deed!

In return for your kind gesture, I am willing to offer my small yet hard and horny cock for a taste of your erotic bj.. lol

So you are the one looking for a Sucker to lick and taste your small, yet throbbing juicy wet hard cock ha?

You will be relieved to know that though I am a Sucker for your hard, horny cock, my slutty tongue is both realistic and down to earth, unlike kengohchien.

What my slutty tongue is looking for is not an all paid sucking experience. It just want to deepthroat yr hard thick cock till u feed my mouth with your hot cum so that my 'internal strength" (kong li) can greatly be enhanced, after all u r from the powerful "tomb sect".

Now tell me, is it too much to ask?