PDA

View Full Version : Guy & NUS Girl looking for soft swing and more

testosterone
26-04-2010, 11:29 AM
Hi Guys,

Because we've been getting an overwhelming number of msn adds and emails, I think we need to get some things more clear up front to make the whole process more efficient. So let's start again.

Guy: Mid 20s/Stock Trader - Good looking guy with athletic/muscular build

Girl: Mid 20s/Student - She's in NUS. Slim, tall and very pretty. She's been invited to model many times before. Gives a great blowjob and will swallow. She loves cum on her face too. Can fuck for hours and is pretty much always horny.

We are looking for:

a) soft swingers - will do almost anything except penetration for now. BBBJ, CIM and cum on face is all good. in fact, she may MAKE you cum on her face.

b) trading of pics - will trade PERSONAL pics with you.

Rules:
a) if you want to do SOFT-SWING, you HAVE to send us face pics of you and your gf/wife. you do not have to send us any RA pics, but you'll probably get extra consideration from her if you do : ) any emails without face pics WILL NOT be entertained.

b) if you want to TRADE PICS, you HAVE to send us RA pics first. you may delete the face if you wish, but we prefer to leave it on. she will look through it and decide if she wants to proceed with trading the pictures.

Any emails received without attachments will automatically be DELETED. Our apologies for being so demanding but we are simply getting to many people who keep wanting free pictures or pranksters and fakers.

if you are interested, email your pictures and intention (whether soft swing or picture trading) to:

[email protected]

by the way, she is definitely worth the effort. I guarantee you she's hot. single girls can email us but put "SINGLE GIRL" in the email title. You will still need to send a face picture to continue.

rep us if you like us.

ColourBlindx2
27-04-2010, 06:21 PM
Shall we be friends? Hehehe, im eyeing you guys...... But too bad im in the midst of exams. Eh, isnt this timing around the exam period now? Or is it just my university giving me shit by bringing exams forward?

Colourblind f

redux2006
27-04-2010, 07:16 PM
if you manage to arrange something can i watch? :)

testosterone
27-04-2010, 07:53 PM
haha.. sure you can watch if you bring a female friend to join us ; )

testosterone
27-04-2010, 07:55 PM
agreed. exams a pain. but she'll be done with it in a couple days : ) let us know if you wanna trade pics

fullyloadedmk
27-04-2010, 08:05 PM
Bro, I had email you liao take a look and let me know :>

Xgenre
27-04-2010, 10:25 PM
Don't anyhow share pictures in msn ah. :p Gave you a friendly reminder already ah... ;)