PDA

View Full Version : My 2nd FR - Sextisfaction at PPComplex

stupidanimal
25-04-2010, 11:09 PM
Just come back from PPComplex 1 hr ago. Went there to PPComplex to look for the same girl I tried yesterday.

I went there for her not because she was good, just that she made me surrender <2min (see my first FR). My ego was bruised so I thought must revenge today to let her know I can last. I even went to toilet to pcc first so that I can last longer later.

Unfortunately, the door is closed. Seems like they are serving someone, so I walked ahead and come across this unit #03-40* and saw a petite lady with revealing boobs and very short mini-skirt. Since here, and has not released, I went in.

I lied on the bed with my face facing downwards, she slapped my butt and told me to turn over. Once I turned over, she attacked my bro and poured oil. After 10 min, still cannot release. During that time, I attacked her boobs while she attacked my bro.

After another 2-3 min, told her cannot, I want full course. She said I'm new, cannot, full course only for regular. She scared I'm AV. Told her I'm not and I went to the next door yesterday, then she remembered and she said OK

She went to get a cd, put it on for me and told me to get out of the bed as she want to lie down. Told her I prefer she on top.

She rided and rided for about 10 min. She was panting and I think she got cummed. She begged me to bang her instead. So we changed position.

I think I must have given her the hardest screw of all time. Her face turned red and she was moaning so loudly. Told her to reduce volume, scared people heard it.

She told me she cannot control, keep saying mine is too big and hard. Then she told me not to worry as she is already PR, so no need to worry.

So it goes on and on for about 15-20 min until exploded. By then she was exhausted. She told me she never had such a good time for long time. Even her Singaporean husband cannot satisfy.

Paid her money and asked her name. She purposely no want to tell me, say want to know, must come again to satisfy her. Luckily at that time, her another girl called her name - Cai Yun, telling her her regular customer is here already.

Cai Yun then told me that she actually opened another shop at PPCentre and if I next time I become her regular, she would bring me there. She then told me not to tell anyone in the shop as she cannot let her boss to know she setup a new shop

maximumsg
26-04-2010, 04:15 AM
damages pls

stupidanimal
26-04-2010, 08:59 AM
Why ? Why I was being zapped for providing FR ?

I thought I would be upped for writing FR?

?????????????????????????

ahkong
26-04-2010, 09:13 AM
you put the unit no so big, blind also know... Zapped you!

stupidanimal
26-04-2010, 09:40 AM
I did not put down the exact unit no !!!!

Read my FR carefully - I used * for #03-40*. There are at least 5-6 units because there is A, B, C, D, E, F for #03-40

So I did not reveal ! Don't anyhow zapped me !!!

you put the unit no so big, blind also know... Zapped you!

torrokey
26-04-2010, 09:46 AM
I'm zapping you too :)

Redlordjr
26-04-2010, 10:58 AM
I'm zapping you too

How can you zap when you have no power ? :confused: :)

sirtuo
26-04-2010, 11:28 AM
I zapped u for too many threads when u went to the same complex

torrokey
26-04-2010, 11:51 AM
I know I got no power, but I still give him disapprove rating

So while it did not lower his points, he can still see my "zap" on his profile

How can you zap when you have no power ? :confused: :)

i1banana
26-04-2010, 11:56 AM
I did not put down the exact unit no !!!!

Read my FR carefully - I used * for #03-40*. There are at least 5-6 units because there is A, B, C, D, E, F for #03-40

So I did not reveal ! Don't anyhow zapped me !!!

your this posting is as good as revealing where is the location of the shop in PPC !!! :eek:

only this fews units to scan thru .... :(

Thanks for sharing by the way.

hope u dun repeat the same mistake ...

torrokey
26-04-2010, 12:02 PM
Calling all bros who got power, zap him !

stupidanimal
26-04-2010, 12:51 PM
Why do this to me ?

drongo
26-04-2010, 03:35 PM
FJ here is very rare. So if have, you should be very discreet about it.

stupidanimal
26-04-2010, 04:00 PM
Don't zap me again ! I'm getting angry !

Cutter
26-04-2010, 04:24 PM
your nick suits you very much...:p

elephanto
26-04-2010, 05:08 PM
I just upped you .... relac the people here zap for no fucking reason one ...
What's the big deal in PPComplex 2nd or 3rd floor, AV oredy know every shop got hanky panky, juz a matter of public complaint or not, or need to meet quota or not then go AV raid ..... mention here or not is just the common policy which is a bit STUPID at times !

Anyway, the pts are not rewards pts redeemable for cash ... dun bother ... the bullies will zap u one way or another...

SHOULD BE LIKE ME..... DUN GIVE A SHIT ! :D

stupidanimal
26-04-2010, 05:10 PM
BRO,

WHERE IS THE ACTUAL PLACE? I WILL UP U AFTER U GIVE ME. THANKS .

See above ! At least 3 bros asked me the exact unit ! This shows I'm not really revealing the exact location !!

If you're not happy with my FR, tell me. Don't anyhow zap me

Don't zap me anymore!

evilknight
26-04-2010, 07:05 PM
haha so funny....your nickname and the comments you gave goes hand in hand....

Steadyman1
26-04-2010, 07:13 PM

Hello! Don't do this again else you will get backfire. :mad:

FJ here is very rare. So if have, you should be very discreet about it.

To keep discreet sound ok but FJ is very rare, sorry you are new here.

See above ! At least 3 bros asked me the exact unit ! This shows I'm not really revealing the exact location !!

If you're not happy with my FR, tell me. Don't anyhow zap me

Don't zap me anymore!

If your sharing is genuine, someone will up you but you have broke some basic rules.

1 - Start 2 threads on similar location.
2 - Reveal address.
3 - Provoking other " I'm getting angry !"

Those who ask you for the location most like new or blind (don't read and simply post) or worst choking post.

Just stay put and contribute but smarter. Getting your points up is just a matter of time but this time you have to learn from the hard way.

jjlsk777
26-04-2010, 07:38 PM
wahpian TS. Too much info released... awaiting for AV ah?

martin074573
27-04-2010, 03:36 AM
how much was your damage for bth encounters at PPC complex ?

elephanto
27-04-2010, 08:27 AM
i am getting angry ah ....

i am REALLY getting angry ah ....

I ANGRY NOW ! LOLLLLL ! :D:cool::D

u are damn funnee one !

stupidanimal
27-04-2010, 08:55 PM
Bloodly hell! Told you all don't zap me, now I'm -2

I'm very angry !

I did not reveal the location, yet you all said I said and zap me !

Now, I'm going to reveal the location of the 1st FR where I had my full extra services!!!!

It's People Park Complex, #03-40F !

Regaine
27-04-2010, 09:49 PM
your nick suits you very much...

Bro how are you ? Long time no see. You come here to watch show ? :p;):D

Absolute
28-04-2010, 06:03 AM

I'm very angry !

Now, I'm going to reveal the location of the 1st FR where I had my full extra services!!!!

lol.....I just love this thread and all you guys for making my day.....hahahahahaha......

torrokey
28-04-2010, 03:54 PM
crazy people ! revealing the no.

redolent
28-04-2010, 04:09 PM

I'm very angry !

This place is no good. Don't even bother to try.

stupidanimal
28-04-2010, 06:12 PM
Do not zap me anymore !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I still get zap, I will tell the unit no for the 2nd FR !

Steadyman1
28-04-2010, 06:42 PM
Do not zap me anymore !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I still get zap, I will tell the unit no for the 2nd FR !

You are just sabotaging the operator not the brothers here. What brothers will do is to aviod this place. What is the fuss...!:confused:
Already told you the mistakes but still never learn. You are just digging your own grave and wonder how old are you. Sigh....:(

Pheonixdragon
28-04-2010, 10:55 PM
I think the man in blue will be visiting this place soon. :(

lblittlebear
29-04-2010, 09:10 AM
TS, I've upped you 3 pts. Do not reveal the unit no for your 2nd FR. You are putting a lot of bros at risk.

sktan369
29-04-2010, 10:04 AM
Bros, pls cool down and think it over before you react to your next step.

Thanks !

maituleow
29-04-2010, 01:21 PM
dun know why the big fuss for PPcomplex, 99% of the shops offer extras the man in blue knows long long time ago its only when receive complains then they no choice to act otherwise the big blue van driver nothing to do mah.......

Me JohnTerry
29-04-2010, 01:59 PM
Stupidanimal,

Please cool down, we are all here to share goods things but there are a few rules to follow when we want to share good stuffs.

So take it as a lesson learnt and move on.

Hope to see more great gems and sharings from you

elephanto
29-04-2010, 02:05 PM
dun know why the big fuss for PPcomplex, 99% of the shops offer extras the man in blue knows long long time ago its only when receive complains then they no choice to act otherwise the big blue van driver nothing to do mah.......

EXACTLY ..... the 1% not say never offer, but no quality to offer & no takers :D

White_Stork
29-04-2010, 02:10 PM
I walk pass just 2 days ago. The girls there are not worth a second look. Cannot understand the big fuss about this place.

stupidanimal
29-04-2010, 06:59 PM
Don't zap me anymore ! I warn you all !

stupidanimal
29-04-2010, 07:01 PM
Don't zap me again ! I warn you all !

owen10
29-04-2010, 11:17 PM

agree hands n legs. probly d men in blue knew long long ago but didnt bother to raid cos most of d milfs r not good looking n they didnt wanna waste their time. :D

onli if someone lodged a serious n VALID complaint, like condom found in d premises or 'ah ah' sounds coming fr d joints will AVs likely act lah. not thru some immature boy who made repeated threats to post d shops' addr.

torrokey
30-04-2010, 12:21 AM
Think the damage has been done. Was at PPC this evening, that shop seemed closed.

owen10
30-04-2010, 01:38 AM
Think the damage has been done. Was at PPC this evening, that shop seemed closed.

so fast ah??? today i juz went to recce PPComplex n PPCtr ... ... i thought everythg's normal? at least those usual shops i saw were still in opn. maybe there was something i missed? :confused:

elephanto
30-04-2010, 09:45 AM
MINUS ELEVEN ?
WOW!

Is that a record or something ....

No wonder stupidanimal is still angry & warning peepur .... :eek:

Redlordjr
30-04-2010, 11:44 AM
so fast ah??? today i juz went to recce PPComplex n PPCtr ... ... i thought everythg's normal? at least those usual shops i saw were still in opn. maybe there was something i missed?

Maybe you need to walk around a bit more .

MINUS ELEVEN ?

Is that a record or something ....

No wonder stupidanimal is still angry & warning peepur

Now - 13

torrokey
30-04-2010, 01:25 PM
Maybe I go there too late ? Last night, I was there and saw it was closed - not that kind of closed where they are having customers inside

so fast ah??? today i juz went to recce PPComplex n PPCtr ... ... i thought everythg's normal? at least those usual shops i saw were still in opn. maybe there was something i missed? :confused:

torrokey
30-04-2010, 01:27 PM
So you saw it closed as well ? Then I'm not the only one. I thought at first maybe I made a mistake

Maybe you need to walk around a bit more .

Now - 13

stupidanimal
30-04-2010, 05:13 PM
Hopping mad !!!! Don't zap me again!

mrfireball59
30-04-2010, 07:18 PM
Hopping mad !!!! Don't zap me again!

if i am not wrong, ppl cannot zap you if the post had pass the same day. and yet your still post here which give ppl chance... your nick ready suit you

torrokey
01-05-2010, 10:50 AM
This fucker really caused some damage to the PPC after his postings.

DiorAddict
01-05-2010, 11:04 AM
What sort of damage ? :confused:

torrokey
01-05-2010, 11:28 AM
The shop that the fucker revealed the no was closed that day I walked past

Now, think a few shops kena checking these 2 days. Last night, quite a few shops were quiet and dare not do extra services unless they saw you're the trusted regular

What sort of damage ? :confused:

owen10
01-05-2010, 01:42 PM
if i am not wrong, ppl cannot zap you if the post had pass the same day. and yet your still post here which give ppl chance... your nick ready suit you

the more animal posts, the more chances he let ppl zap.

bros, dun waste yr time zapping him lah. give pts to deserving bros instead. it doesnt matter if u zap him -10, -50 or -100 ... he can always 'reincarnate' by starting a new nick. i got a feeling d more u zapped him d higher he feels. :rolleyes:

torrokey
01-05-2010, 03:34 PM
You're probably right

the more animal posts, the more chances he let ppl zap.

bros, dun waste yr time zapping him lah. give pts to deserving bros instead. it doesnt matter if u zap him -10, -50 or -100 ... he can always 'reincarnate' by starting a new nick. i got a feeling d more u zapped him d higher he feels. :rolleyes:

lblittlebear
02-05-2010, 02:17 PM
All bros cool down and hopefully TS learned his mistake

Actually, these days, Chinatown is no longer an attractive place anymore, and extra are quite exp if you consider the quality of the ladies there - most are very mature and CMI

I would rather go to Adelphi which is nearby and still can find SYTs, esp with some new joints recently

More importantly, you can take a shower - and the ladies too. Imagine those ladies at the Chinatown areas - who cannot take shower at their shops but their pussy, body, boobs no know kena how many times in a day.

Who knows, the boobs we licked still contains some sperm stains

owen10
02-05-2010, 05:07 PM
All bros cool down and hopefully TS learned his mistake

Actually, these days, Chinatown is no longer an attractive place anymore, and extra are quite exp if you consider the quality of the ladies there - most are very mature and CMI

I would rather go to Adelphi which is nearby and still can find SYTs, esp with some new joints recently

More importantly, you can take a shower - and the ladies too. Imagine those ladies at the Chinatown areas - who cannot take shower at their shops but their pussy, body, boobs no know kena how many times in a day.

Who knows, the boobs we licked still contains some sperm stains

if u need my frank opinion, i feel Adelphi is one place waiting to be raid onli. too many joints sprouting like mushrooms. n it does not help that it was once reported in the papers by some kpo reporters. if u wanna chiong, better do it fast b4 yr fav shop/gal disappears w/o a trace.

lblittlebear
02-05-2010, 11:21 PM
Thanks for the advice. Noted

if u need my frank opinion, i feel Adelphi is one place waiting to be raid onli. too many joints sprouting like mushrooms. n it does not help that it was once reported in the papers by some kpo reporters. if u wanna chiong, better do it fast b4 yr fav shop/gal disappears w/o a trace.

stupidanimal
03-05-2010, 08:31 AM
Idiot ! Zap me again

torrokey
04-05-2010, 12:39 PM
The more you post, the more you'll be zapped

Don't you realise that ?

Idiot ! Zap me again

stupidanimal
04-05-2010, 04:48 PM
Don't zap me again !