3. ??

Sniper2
23-04-2004, 11:00 AM
Hi,

Let vote for our best favourite gals ?

Current Record :

1. Cash aka Coco ?
2. Eva vs ICE
3. ??You really want us to vote or just trying to get people to tell you their favourites, coz you want a quick way to get names of Ang Pais? Not questioning your intention whatever that is, but in the past, usually threads like this die fast...

Peace. :o

AhYoung
23-04-2004, 11:01 PM
does it matter? i thought we are here to share :p

You really want us to vote or just trying to get people to tell you their favourites, coz you want a quick way to get names of Ang Pais? Not questioning your intention whatever that is, but in the past, usually threads like this die fast...

Peace. :o

Uncle911
23-04-2004, 11:17 PM
does it matter? i thought we are here to share :p

[Share with you or share with AV? :confused:

collin_23
23-04-2004, 11:28 PM
Yah, av around here. Do try to protect the ladies.

Cheers

[Share with you or share with AV? :confused:

ChemicalAli
24-04-2004, 12:12 AM
I vote for Michelle of Imperial
I vote for Eve of Imperial
I vote for Florence of Imperial
I vote for Jean of Imperial

Thread starter, do check them out and do your FR

sexytoy.com.sg
24-04-2004, 01:50 AM

Can see that you are a Imperial Fan :p

forex
24-04-2004, 12:37 PM
Hi,

Current Record :

1. Cash aka Coco ?
2. Eva vs ICE
3. ??

I let you know in 2005.

lihaojun
24-04-2004, 02:04 PM
Hi,

Current Record :

1. Cash aka Coco ?
2. Eva vs ICE
3. ??

i vote for ah lian..... rena of joyful!!!! haha...... love her lian lian look.... shiok!!!

The Renegade
24-04-2004, 06:54 PM
I let you know in 2005.

That's a good one... nearly fell off my chair..... :D

pig40
24-04-2004, 07:31 PM
Give your full support to Mona at Newton Road, Hotel Royal, Level 3 HC. Dressed to kill. Bring enough cash (50/80/100) or bring your credit card (make sure it has sufficient available limit) to swipe. She claimed that her clientele are locals and not hotel guests. If you have what it got to splurge, she is sensuous to your beg and call. Enjoy yourself!

AhYoung
24-04-2004, 10:43 PM
IF AV is keen, do u think we still got chance :rolleyes: they also open one eye and close their.. right?
Our Dear AV...

Kinldy list those gals in the top 10 alone... else we will go out and create more rape cases.... :D

[QUOTE=Uncle911][Share with you or share with AV?

AhYoung
24-04-2004, 10:44 PM

why? any FR to support?

AhYoung
24-04-2004, 10:45 PM
i vote for ah lian..... rena of joyful!!!! haha...... love her lian lian look.... shiok!!!

Why? any FR?

AhYoung
24-04-2004, 10:46 PM
Give your full support to Mona at Newton Road, Hotel Royal, Level 3 HC. Dressed to kill. Bring enough cash (50/80/100) or bring your credit card (make sure it has sufficient available limit) to swipe. She claimed that her clientele are locals and not hotel guests. If you have what it got to splurge, she is sensuous to your beg and call. Enjoy yourself!

Any FR to support your statement?

AhYoung
24-04-2004, 10:51 PM
Updated on 24 April 04

Today i got to make a decision when bhc asked me ICE or EVA.... ICE came into my mind... so need to alter the following list...

UPDATE :

1. ICE (FR canbe found - Zhang ZiYi look, boobs big enough, responsive to action rather that sop moan..., lick you upside down....)

2. EVA (FR canbe found too - HK Star look, very friendly, suitable for first timer, Moan rather SOP else maybe able to score higher.... I will give her a second chance... )

3. no! (Vivian - do not deserved even no. 3.... even though eva asked me to try vivian again...)

wintay
24-04-2004, 11:39 PM
Irene from Phoenix HC.... She is real good.

pig40
24-04-2004, 11:59 PM
Another gal that wants your support is Stellar of Novena HC (GoldHill Plaza). Enjoys FJ doggie for a fee of $100. Go after 6pm, promotion extrance fee of $30 only. She is early 30s and speaks English. Tall, thin, radiant smile, dressed sexy too. buay tahan!

pig40
25-04-2004, 12:04 AM
Another woman I consider worth voting is Shandy of Solid Gold Coast at Yess Centre (opposite Haw Par Villa). Speaks fluent English, small-sized, very accomodating. Mid-30s. :)

AhYoung
25-04-2004, 12:05 AM
Irene from Phoenix HC.... She is real good.

good in what sense? any fr?

AhYoung
25-04-2004, 12:06 AM
Another woman I consider worth voting is Shandy of Solid Gold Coast at Yess Centre (opposite Haw Par Villa). Speaks fluent English, small-sized, very accomodating. Mid-30s. :)

so old.. any fr? look good?

Uncle911
25-04-2004, 06:43 AM

:eek:

try one time while in East coast, don't look that 'young', more to 40s,
and very sop, nothing to comments.
To me, just considered as "one time business".

lucky168
25-04-2004, 06:42 PM
I vote Stella of Grand HC. She is young, pretty, slim and accomodating. For just $30 she can strip all and allow u to finger her.

Free Trial! Click Here for thousands of live home-based video chatrooms! (http://ClickCash.WebPower.com/SetPermanentSignupCookie.cgi?svc=IF&lang=ENGLISH&type=BOUNTY&mode=1&art=SAMMYBOY&acct=LUCKY168&url=http://www.ifriends.net/browse.htm)

lucky168
25-04-2004, 06:44 PM
I vote stella of grand HC. Young pretty, slim and accomodating. For $30 can strip all and allow finger anywhere.

AhYoung
25-04-2004, 11:31 PM
:eek:

try one time while in East coast, don't look that 'young', more to 40s,
and very sop, nothing to comments.
To me, just considered as "one time business".

thk for the feedback. :eek:

AhYoung
01-05-2004, 12:13 AM
My Favourite List Updated on 30 Apr 04
1. Coco
2. Ice
3. Vivian
4. Eva

The above is what i have tried since i join HC Life in Apr 04

AhYoung
01-05-2004, 12:46 AM
FR on Coco

She came into the room with a slightly more FM look. The massage was the best i ever try since i join HC Life. After 10-15 minutes of massage, she
stand up and turn of the light. I was surprise that she did not even talk about $$$ or ask me what i want. She stripped for the real action. She frenched me from my back and rub her boob over my bad and turn me over, she continue to kiss me on my lips that turn me on. she licks all the way toward my dicks and took something out of her bad and she continue to working on my balls before licking the edge of my dick and then proceeded to the tip before taking the whole of it into her mouth. She move my dick into her cunt and i am shock again?.. dont need to put cd? hee hee, i resign my life to her while she pumping me and she looked so horny that I could not tell whether she was acting or for real. IShe hold my hand over her breasts and I grabbed and licked them for all I care. She understand the skill of how to tighten her cunt and she shake in a rather slow and steady mode. I really enjoy her doing the 360 degree turning while pumping me, time flies the stupid alarm started. she start to rock me harder and trying to make me cum but it does work, i am on control mode, i hold and turn her over and do the missonary position and i release my control and unload to her, to my susprise, i felt that there was an cd on my dick. she remove it tackfully by taking few piece of tissue rub again my dick. she proceed to bath and after she bath, i take my turn and proceed to put on my shirts, she did not even ask for $$$,and she grabbed me and gave me a big hug and a peck on the cheeks. I thought this was the best I have ever had in a HC for free? I almost could not bear to leave the room but I know for sure I will be back to find the Queen of Legend, I took out my wallets and awarded her $150 instead of the norm of $100 to $120. She deserved it. She let me felt 100% GF relationship where $$$ was not mentioned and the "CD" part, she did a good job.

Name: Coco (back after a 3 years absence)
Hometown: Was from Ipoh but has been living in JB for some timeLooks: 7/10 - A CFM look.
Breasts: 6/10 Small breasts but soft and comfortable to press on,.
Massage - 9/10 -
HJ: nope
BJ: 6/10 -
FJ: 11/10 - Plenty of soft moans (sound real instead of the normal SOP) and can feel her cunt hold my dick tight and at some moment i felt that i hit her G spot as she moaned in difference tone and grip me hard. I thought i do her raw for the extra 1 on top of the full point.

RTF : Nope :o I will like a pass so that the next time i can still manage to book her... haha! RTF: Very Very Very Very Sure!!!!!!!

Ah Dez
01-05-2004, 04:16 AM
Hi,

Current Record :

1. Cash aka Coco ?
2. Eva vs ICE
3. ??

2004...... 1994 can or not?

machoman
02-05-2004, 10:30 AM
FR on Coco

She came into the room with a slightly more FM look. The massage was the best i ever try since i join HC Life. After 10-15 minutes of massage, she
stand up and turn of the light. I was surprise that she did not even talk about $$$ or ask me what i want. She stripped for the real action. She frenched me from my back and rub her boob over my bad and turn me over, she continue to kiss me on my lips that turn me on. she licks all the way toward my dicks and took something out of her bad and she continue to working on my balls before licking the edge of my dick and then proceeded to the tip before taking the whole of it into her mouth. She move my dick into her cunt and i am shock again?.. dont need to put cd? hee hee, i resign my life to her while she pumping me and she looked so horny that I could not tell whether she was acting or for real. IShe hold my hand over her breasts and I grabbed and licked them for all I care. She understand the skill of how to tighten her cunt and she shake in a rather slow and steady mode. I really enjoy her doing the 360 degree turning while pumping me, time flies the stupid alarm started. she start to rock me harder and trying to make me cum but it does work, i am on control mode, i hold and turn her over and do the missonary position and i release my control and unload to her, to my susprise, i felt that there was an cd on my dick. she remove it tackfully by taking few piece of tissue rub again my dick. she proceed to bath and after she bath, i take my turn and proceed to put on my shirts, she did not even ask for $$$,and she grabbed me and gave me a big hug and a peck on the cheeks. I thought this was the best I have ever had in a HC for free? I almost could not bear to leave the room but I know for sure I will be back to find the Queen of Legend, I took out my wallets and awarded her $150 instead of the norm of $100 to $120. She deserved it. She let me felt 100% GF relationship where $$$ was not mentioned and the "CD" part, she did a good job.

Hometown: Was from Ipoh but has been living in JB for some timeLooks: 7/10 - A CFM look.
Massage - 9/10 -
FJ: 11/10 - Plenty of soft moans (sound real instead of the normal SOP) and can feel her cunt hold my dick tight and at some moment i felt that i hit her G spot as she moaned in difference tone and grip me hard. I thought i do her raw for the extra 1 on top of the full point.

RTF : Nope :o I will like a pass so that the next time i can still manage to book her... haha! RTF: Very Very Very Very Sure!!!!!!!

Ahyoung, thanks for your FR. I am a big fan of Coco since Paradiz and am her regular client.

You have confused her hometown with some other gal. She is Singaporean and not Malaysian as you have stated.

Hey guys, pls add to my reputation if you agree that I am right. Many thanks.

Druids
02-05-2004, 01:08 PM
FR on Coco

Massage - 9/10 -

Seems like Coco has changed alot in terms of service .... sometimes these gals could get too horny to care bout anything else ... I once had the Queen then .. she came in wif a very horny look on her face n straight into action already ... din took long for her to climax ... tat's the best session outta so many i ever had wif her ....

AhYoung
02-05-2004, 05:47 PM
2004...... 1994 can or not?
wow, if she still working then must be lau chio :D
sure!!

AhYoung
02-05-2004, 05:48 PM
unpaid? ONs / GF?

Cash/Coco... has my vote...

the absolute best paid fuck I've ever had... and better than almost all of my unpaid ones.

AhYoung
02-05-2004, 05:51 PM
sori, i cut and paste some of the standard sop fr report.. forget to remove the country of origin.... sure! i believe lah.. her english rather good and do not have the MY Tones...

Ahyoung, thanks for your FR. I am a big fan of Coco since Paradiz and am her regular client.

You have confused her hometown with some other gal. She is Singaporean and not Malaysian as you have stated.

Hey guys, pls add to my reputation if you agree that I am right. Many thanks.

machoman
02-05-2004, 06:32 PM
Cash/Coco... has my vote...

the absolute best paid fuck I've ever had... and better than almost all of my unpaid ones.

Coco a.k. a. Cash has my vote also.

Doenitz79
02-05-2004, 08:25 PM

lao chio ah?

gl_lover
03-05-2004, 12:53 AM
After visiting some of the ang pais based on the Frs contributed by brothers in this forum, Below are my personal opinions, again, one man’s meat is another man's poison, which is very true as I found some of the Ang Pai mentioned here fall below my expectation.

My vote as follow:
1. Ribena ( Dragon) -- 1.66m, pretty, best gf service
2. Eva ( Bugis) --- 1.68m , a pair of nicest leg in HC , pretty and good gf service
3. Carnation ( Dragon) -- 1.65m , pretty , SOP service
4. Violet ( Dragon) -- 1.65m, pretty , with good service
5. Amy ( Legend / Lexon) -- 1.67m, Pretty with big eye, nice body, good service.
6. Nicole ( Leisure) -- 1.63m, Pretty, slim with good service, but she already left Leisure.
7. Fiona ( Legend) -- 1.71m, pretty face, good service, model figure, but overall is a bit too big size for me.
8. May ( Bugis) -- 1.65m. Tall and Slim with very good gf service, but boobs is sagging.
9. Vivian ( Lexon) -- 1.66m, Tall and slim, not that pretty and bad breath.
10. Vivian ( Bugis) -- 1,58m, too short for me, ok looking , sop service,
11. Tina ( Lexon) -- 1.63m, not that pretty, slim but flashy.
12. Carol ( Lexon) -- 1.64m, not that pretty, slim body, sop service.
13 Rina ( Joyful) -- OK Looking, 1.61m, slim , but tummy has operation sign ( I suspected that she gave birth before)

Already had many sessions with Ribena and Eva. Probably will RTF on Carnation, Violet and Amy. Still looking for other HC girls that fit into my type: Tall ( > 1.63 ) slim, pretty with reasonable good gf service.
Next target : JOJO ( Dragon) , Joey ( Legend)

Had also tried the 2 super Ang Pai , but not my cup of tea, My criteria is Tall and Slim , pretty with good service as can be seen from the top 5..

1. Ice ( Bugis) -- 1.65m , Tall enough but too big size, especially the bottom part , she has big thighs ( consider too fat for me), and she kept asking why I am looking at her during massage and special service, made me feel very un-comfortable.

2. COC0 aka cash ( Legend) -- Too short ard 1.55m, big thighs and not pretty enough, though service is good, but she failed my visual satisfaction which is more important than service .

Sorry if these comments have offended the supporters of Ice and Coco,
Its just my personal humble opinion ... :) :)

Hag4
03-05-2004, 10:20 PM
GL lover...if I have a list..it will be very similar man..looks like we have very similar taste...I think carnantion and violet are rare gems...and Fiona..I still dream about her..cannot forget man...

So, this Amy gal, was she from Lexon or is she the counter gal at Legends last time....

I love long legs gal and pretty type.......lets exhange notes..soon..

cheers

schwing
03-05-2004, 10:26 PM
13 Rina ( Joyful) -- OK Looking, 1.61m, slim , but tummy has operation sign ( I suspected that she gave birth before)

tho' i had tried rina many times, I never realise the operation sign. maybe next time, i shld look out for it... :eek:

AhYoung
03-05-2004, 10:41 PM
After visiting some of the ang pais based on the Frs contributed by brothers in this forum, Below are my personal opinions, again, one man’s meat is another man's poison, which is very true as I found some of the Ang Pai mentioned here fall below my expectation.

My vote as follow:
1. Ribena ( Dragon) -- 1.66m, pretty, best gf service
2. Eva ( Bugis) --- 1.68m , a pair of nicest leg in HC , pretty and good gf service
3. Carnation ( Dragon) -- 1.65m , pretty , SOP service
4. Violet ( Dragon) -- 1.65m, pretty , with good service
5. Amy ( Legend / Lexon) -- 1.67m, Pretty with big eye, nice body, good service.
6. Nicole ( Leisure) -- 1.63m, Pretty, slim with good service, but she already left Leisure.
7. Fiona ( Legend) -- 1.71m, pretty face, good service, model figure, but overall is a bit too big size for me.
8. May ( Bugis) -- 1.65m. Tall and Slim with very good gf service, but boobs is sagging.
9. Vivian ( Lexon) -- 1.66m, Tall and slim, not that pretty and bad breath.
10. Vivian ( Bugis) -- 1,58m, too short for me, ok looking , sop service,
11. Tina ( Lexon) -- 1.63m, not that pretty, slim but flashy.
12. Carol ( Lexon) -- 1.64m, not that pretty, slim body, sop service.

Already had many sessions with Ribena and Eva. Probably will RTF on Carnation, Violet and Amy. Still looking for other HC girls that fit into my type: Tall ( > 1.63 ) slim, pretty with reasonable good gf service.
Next target : JOJO ( Dragon) , Joey ( Legend)

Had also tried the 2 super Ang Pai , but not my cup of tea, My criteria is Tall and Slim , pretty with good service as can be seen from the top 5..

1. Ice ( Bugis) -- 1.65m , Tall enough but too big size, especially the bottom part , she has big thighs ( consider too fat for me), and she kept asking why I am looking at her during massage and special service, made me feel very un-comfortable.

2. COC0 aka cash ( Legend) -- Too short ard 1.55m, big thighs and not pretty enough, though service is good, but she failed my visual satisfaction which is more important than service .

Sorry if these comments have offended the supporters of Ice and Coco,
Its just my personal humble opinion ... :) :)

wow.. you got high expectation... i would like to please my little dick then my eyes.. i will try to sample ribena and revert fr soon

AhYoung
03-05-2004, 10:48 PM
I will sample Ribena, but my mind still thinking of COCo, her massage is acceptable and she make paid sex like making love instead of fucking.... :p
I know her look cannot beat EVa but my little dick still prefer to cum in her (w/cap) instead of EVa.

Just wonder where can i find FR on Ribena?

Uncle911
03-05-2004, 11:28 PM
lao chio ah?

Please refer to my comments on Page 2 #22. :(

gl_lover
04-05-2004, 12:00 AM
GL lover...if I have a list..it will be very similar man..looks like we have very similar taste...I think carnantion and violet are rare gems...and Fiona..I still dream about her..cannot forget man...

So, this Amy gal, was she from Lexon or is she the counter gal at Legends last time....

I love long legs gal and pretty type.......lets exhange notes..soon..

cheers
Then, I think you will enjoy jojo (dragon), just have another wonderful session with Ribena today, and while leaving, saw this tall, slim baby at the counter, looks quite pretty, to me it should be as pretty as carnation. Asked the recep (Lisa) and was told her name was Joyo. BTW , the recep Lisa also looks quite pretty and fix into my type. To bad she don't do massage.

Amy, was formerly from Lexon. I tried her there and was quite happy with her service and looks wise should be not far away from Carnation. If I gave 8/10 for Carnation, Amy should have 7/10 and JoJo 7.5/10.

Who else fix into "our" type? :confused:

Hag4
04-05-2004, 12:03 AM
I keep going back to violet and carnation man....so is AMy in Legends now?

I quite like Queen at 1429, have you tried, tall and lanky..pretty face, but voice a bit coarse..

gl_lover
04-05-2004, 12:14 AM
I will sample Ribena, but my mind still thinking of COCo, her massage is acceptable and she make paid sex like making love instead of fucking.... :p
I know her look cannot beat EVa but my little dick still prefer to cum in her (w/cap) instead of EVa.

Just wonder where can i find FR on Ribena?

Today, I had another wonderful session with Ribena, My fr will be very similar to what brother ChanChwee has posted under Dragon thread. Below are the extract from his fr .

One thing to note is this ribena provide the similar fantastic service to all customers. One small down side it could be due to the frequent bathing, I found that her skin became quite dry and not as smooth as before, may be should advise her to apply more baby lotion. :D

Originally posted by ChanChwee
Hi Bros,
Although I am sure that there are already many FRs on Ribena before, this my first on her. She is my fav at Dragon and therefore this is going to be bias. I visited my regular "gf" yesterday and this is my FR:

Look:9/10
Boobs:9/10
Attitude:10/10
Massage:8/10
BJ:10/10
FJ:10/10
RTF: 100%

I did say it was going to be bias......didn't I?

The above is definitely how I feel everytime I go back to visit her especially after a couple of weeks and of course this rating is very much influence greatly by my didi.

Seroiusly however let me try to be more objective for the sake of my bros who have not tried her and are looking to do so.

Look:8/10
Boobs:8/10 (She may not have the best boobs around but those nipples of hers are to die for! Best of all she like you to play with them and moans and gets hotter the more you play.)
Attitude:8/10 (Great attitude though should smile a little bit more and be less serious. But because I am regular she behaves like my gf and hug and kiss me all the time before and after FJ. Very shiok feeling.)
Massage:7/10 (Pretty good but there is always room to improve. But who cares right, this is not our first priority though it could be a nice bonus.)
BBBJ:8/10 (* see below for details)
FJ:8/10 (* see below for details)

* Usually I never allow BB but with her cannot tahan so always allow. She usually start with 5 to 8 minutes of cat bath, AR and tit rub all over your back (from the ears and stopping at the back of your heels). Not once but a number of times up and down. In the process she will also play with your balls. Wah heavenly (I am getting hot just remembering and writing about it).
Then when you turn over your get the same cat bath, nipple suck, balls licking, BBBJ and lots of frenching. In the process you need to do your fair share of work by figuring her pussy and constantly playing with her tits. If you don't she will guide your hands to the right place. She definitely loves to have her nipples played with. The more you play the more she will move and moan. She definitely wants attention on her wet pussy as well and will expect you to finger her or else she will guide you fingers there. Before you start the FJ she will insist you give her boobs and nipples more attention by shoving them into your face and mouth for a good suck. Remember to give both tits equal attention and continue to play with the other tit while you suck on one (oh no I am getting wet already......). You will also get a final BBBJ before the FJ but this time you perform a 69. Your tongue and fingers must do a lot of work to really get her moaning and gyrating while your didi is getting a final BBBJ. Normally I have to fight to control myself from shooting my load here but yesterday I was prepared and had taken magix an hour before (thank goodness for magix I seem to be in absolute control of myself). The FJ was as always wonderful (dog, missionary, everything possible). Thanks to magix I had my most intense feeling ever when I finally came (this was my first time trying magix) maciam like floating in the clouds. Then we usually end off resting and hugging each other with lots of kisses for a while before she takes her bath. This is true "heaven" for me and thats why she will continue to be my fav (at least for a while more).

For those bro that have not tried her before, you will not regret. However please understand that I have been her regular for quite sometime already and though it was great, it was not that fantastic when we first started. Get to know her and you will get your pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Enjoy.

gl_lover
04-05-2004, 12:22 AM
I keep going back to violet and carnation man....so is AMy in Legends now?

I quite like Queen at 1429, have you tried, tall and lanky..pretty face, but voice a bit coarse..

Yes, Amy in legends now.
Queen is also under my target list. And also violet at L20H34A, heard She has nice pair of long leg, but looks so so only.

So far, L20H17: Emelda fix into my type for GL 150. Have you tried?

Brothers, sorry for the side track from the HC. :) :)

Machamsayang
04-05-2004, 09:30 AM
Hey Bruder, I hope you can help me. Do you know where Scotts which used to be on the 4th floor of the same hotel has moved to? Are they operating under another name somewhere else? If you know or can find out, please PM me cos I'm trying to trace Eve who used to work there. Regretably, I lost my mobile with her number. Thanks.

suprnova
04-05-2004, 10:48 AM
Hi guys, sorry for running off track with this msg but does anyone know who is the popular girls in 101 therapy massage centre and where i can find their FRs? I thought i've seen it somewhere before. Thx!

suprnova
04-05-2004, 11:10 AM
does anybody know anything abt 101 therapy at katong?

jeromelee1
04-05-2004, 01:54 PM
Today, I had another wonderful session with Ribena, My fr will be very similar to what brother ChanChwee has posted under Dragon thread. Below are the extract from his fr .

One thing to note is this ribena provide the similar fantastic service to all customers. One small down side it could be due to the frequent bathing, I found that her skin became quite dry and not as smooth as before, may be should advise her to apply more baby lotion. :D

Originally posted by ChanChwee
Hi Bros,
Although I am sure that there are already many FRs on Ribena before, this my first on her. She is my fav at Dragon and therefore this is going to be bias. I visited my regular "gf" yesterday and this is my FR:

Look:9/10
Boobs:9/10
Attitude:10/10
Massage:8/10
BJ:10/10
FJ:10/10

I did say it was going to be bias......didn't I?

The above is definitely how I feel everytime I go back to visit her especially after a couple of weeks and of course this rating is very much influence greatly by my didi.

Seroiusly however let me try to be more objective for the sake of my bros who have not tried her and are looking to do so.

Look:8/10
Boobs:8/10 (She may not have the best boobs around but those nipples of hers are to die for! Best of all she like you to play with them and moans and gets hotter the more you play.)
Attitude:8/10 (Great attitude though should smile a little bit more and be less serious. But because I am regular she behaves like my gf and hug and kiss me all the time before and after FJ. Very shiok feeling.)
Massage:7/10 (Pretty good but there is always room to improve. But who cares right, this is not our first priority though it could be a nice bonus.)
BBBJ:8/10 (* see below for details)
FJ:8/10 (* see below for details)

* Usually I never allow BB but with her cannot tahan so always allow. She usually start with 5 to 8 minutes of cat bath, AR and tit rub all over your back (from the ears and stopping at the back of your heels). Not once but a number of times up and down. In the process she will also play with your balls. Wah heavenly (I am getting hot just remembering and writing about it).
Then when you turn over your get the same cat bath, nipple suck, balls licking, BBBJ and lots of frenching. In the process you need to do your fair share of work by figuring her pussy and constantly playing with her tits. If you don't she will guide your hands to the right place. She definitely loves to have her nipples played with. The more you play the more she will move and moan. She definitely wants attention on her wet pussy as well and will expect you to finger her or else she will guide you fingers there. Before you start the FJ she will insist you give her boobs and nipples more attention by shoving them into your face and mouth for a good suck. Remember to give both tits equal attention and continue to play with the other tit while you suck on one (oh no I am getting wet already......). You will also get a final BBBJ before the FJ but this time you perform a 69. Your tongue and fingers must do a lot of work to really get her moaning and gyrating while your didi is getting a final BBBJ. Normally I have to fight to control myself from shooting my load here but yesterday I was prepared and had taken magix an hour before (thank goodness for magix I seem to be in absolute control of myself). The FJ was as always wonderful (dog, missionary, everything possible). Thanks to magix I had my most intense feeling ever when I finally came (this was my first time trying magix) maciam like floating in the clouds. Then we usually end off resting and hugging each other with lots of kisses for a while before she takes her bath. This is true "heaven" for me and thats why she will continue to be my fav (at least for a while more).

For those bro that have not tried her before, you will not regret. However please understand that I have been her regular for quite sometime already and though it was great, it was not that fantastic when we first started. Get to know her and you will get your pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Enjoy.

Tks for the great FR..

pig40
04-05-2004, 09:06 PM
She has my vote. Damage: $38 for entrance & $120 for sensuous fj. She brings an small alarm clock to make sure that there is no over-run. She comes to work at around 3pm, so book her early to avoid disappointment. Reminds me about the Korean R21 movie "Untold Scandal". Can kiss, can french, can lick, can touch, sibei song. If you have enough money and do not mind her looks, give your full support. :)

repsolman
05-05-2004, 08:24 PM
Great FR. Have u tried Fiona from Executive who has left? She was the best looking HC girl I've ever seen - elegant and beautiful. Not sure howRibena compares to her.

gl_lover
06-05-2004, 01:07 AM
Great FR. Have u tried Fiona from Executive who has left? She was the best looking HC girl I've ever seen - elegant and beautiful. Not sure howRibena compares to her.

No, I have not try Fiona from executive, for Ribena, she look alot like the
actress Kelly Lin, see for yourself at the below link, I would say she resemble
80% inlook and body figure compare to Kelly Lin. Tell me what you think with Kelly's look and body shape, is'nt it very chio?

http://www.aboutz.com/celebz/celebsview.php?celebsid=130

girllover
06-05-2004, 01:31 AM
...Tell me what you think with Kelly's look and body shape, is'nt it very chio?
Kelly Lin is a very provocative, pretty and sexy actress, she was very much sought after last time by cat3 movies directors, too bad she dun want to undress in front of the screen, if not sure spray lots of nose blood, kekeke.

arthur
06-05-2004, 05:57 AM
Ribena is indeed a rare gem...beautiful, nice figure (love her boobs - not too big, not too small, just perfect. and those nipples...just can't stop sucking on them), feminine, friendly...can't wait for my next visit, but alas, that would mean my next visit to s'pore.

Others feel that Carnation is prettier than Ribena, but not to me. I tried Carnation once, and it was a very average experience.

During my last visit, on my way out, saw a rather chio gal walking along the corridor, and asked for her name...i think it sounded like Jojo...will probably check her out next time, but only after i pay Ribena a visit first.

johnnylomas
07-05-2004, 06:37 PM
Hey Bruder, I hope you can help me. Do you know where Scotts which used to be on the 4th floor of the same hotel has moved to? Are they operating under another name somewhere else? If you know or can find out, please PM me cos I'm trying to trace Eve who used to work there. Regretably, I lost my mobile with her number. Thanks.

hey, what u talking abt? do you mean scotts view at the hotel?
they stopped operating years ago, same owner as park view or soemthing.
now lyn operates at apollo hotel, the hc. perhaps she knows who u talking abt?
is eve the one that looks a bit mixed? quite sexy?

Machamsayang
08-05-2004, 11:48 AM
hey, what u talking abt? do you mean scotts view at the hotel?
they stopped operating years ago, same owner as park view or soemthing.
now lyn operates at apollo hotel, the hc. perhaps she knows who u talking abt?
is eve the one that looks a bit mixed? quite sexy?

Ya, I do mean Scotts View. Thanks for info of Lyn at Apollo, will check with her. Eve is the one that had the Caesarean op mark on the tummy.

repsolman
08-05-2004, 12:13 PM
heh heh
will try her out and let you know what I thi nk.

80% inlook and body figure compare to Kelly Lin. Tell me what you think with Kelly's look and body shape, is'nt it very chio?

AhYoung
12-05-2004, 12:06 AM
It depend, she is my nightmare!!! I did not cum, is like hitting on the wall with hole. till date since sunday, my public hair area still in pain.... her hole is loose or my dick is small haha!

She is pretty for sure but not very service orientated and I did not cum, she proceed with hj and i did not want to go further , she bath, ask for $$$ and move off. did not even wait for me to bath... sad :(

wow... nosebleed man... Ribena sounds like a real hottie... I'll drop by and chk her out as soon as my wallet allows... hehehe

surprised tho, that Rina made the list but Coco dodn't... but we all have our preferences...

Happy screwing bro!!

Will post an FR here ASAP...hmmm also need to chk out Bugis too... hehehehe

AhYoung
12-05-2004, 12:12 AM
truth at some angle but not the boob, too small for my big hand... and not wild enough.... :)

repsolman
12-05-2004, 08:21 PM
Ribena = very good experience. Can read my brief FR under the Dragon thread.

heh heh
will try her out and let you know what I thi nk.

repsolman
12-05-2004, 10:15 PM
Bro AhYoung, u like girls who are wild? Can recommend any, cause I've been around HC for a while, but can't seem to find any wild ones leh. Only those that take initiative, yes, but can't say they are wild.

truth at some angle but not the boob, too small for my big hand... and not wild enough.... :)

AhYoung
12-05-2004, 10:24 PM
Bro AhYoung, u like girls who are wild? Can recommend any, cause I've been around HC for a while, but can't seem to find any wild ones leh. Only those that take initiative, yes, but can't say they are wild.

my define of wild or my type is as follow:-

1. GF feeling, dont mentioned $$$ just perform
2. when she rock she moan naturally instead of sop
3. she try difference angles when she rock
4. you can do nothing but enjoy
5. boob big
6. look wild or next door gal look
7. grip tight
8. bbbbbj well

so far 1 to 8 Coco fit well
ice score on 2,5,6,7
eva score, 8,6
ribena, 6
vivian bhc, 7,5,6

schwing
12-05-2004, 10:30 PM

5. boob big
7. grip tight
8. bbbbbj well

ice score on 2,5,6,7
eva score, 8,6
ribena, 6
vivian bhc, 7,5,6

wow...what a list of criteria in defining 'wild'...

and using your self-made list, it's good to see how the gers are rated... :D

AhYoung
12-05-2004, 10:34 PM
if look is not a big concern, COCO will be the best i had ever try to date.. but try to go earlier in the day 3pm onwards else at 11pm, she is a bit fast, no massage just do it like nike... :rolleyes:

wow...what a list of criteria in defining 'wild'...

and using your self-made list, it's good to see how the gers are rated... :D

repsolman
12-05-2004, 10:34 PM
:D Great checklist. Had some in the past that fit the bill, but unfortunately, retired liao. My prob with Coco is that she's not a looker, but nobody's perfect I guess.

5. boob big
7. grip tight
8. bbbbbj well

ice score on 2,5,6,7
eva score, 8,6
ribena, 6
vivian bhc, 7,5,6

bigbigsotong
13-05-2004, 12:29 PM
i'll still stick to Grace formerly from IP. :D ...my didi miss her so much :( ....any bro know where she is now? been searching the threads without any success. Pleeeeze help

samson
13-05-2004, 05:06 PM
I vote Kelly as the BEST HC girl I have tried so far.
She is the latest arrival in Spa D' casanova at level 2, The Concourse, Beach Road.

My rating on Kelly are :

Looks : 8.5/10
very pretty with very fair complexion and smooth skin texture.

Body build : 9/10
small size and slim, but her BOOBS are HUGE in comparison to
her body frame. Real solid BOOBS, firm and standing type
(not the dropping papaya type!)
My Goodness, so spotlessly fresh, so SIOK to touch and suckle.
She has no spare tyres around her waist

Massage skill : 8/10
Good and strong rubs and presses for both oil massage and
finger press massage.
Hard working , She offered to continue to give massage after
my bath when she found that there was still some time left.

HJ : not tried because I don’t go for things that I can do myself.

BJ : I think she doesn’t want to stain her beautiful teeth and
stretch her small mouth.

FJ : Kentucky motto. xxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxx

Return Again ? : Sure, 100%.
:D

schwing
13-05-2004, 06:30 PM
She is the latest arrival in Spa D' casanova at level 2, The Concourse, Beach Road.

My rating on Kelly are :

finger press massage.

stretch her small mouth.

thanx bro kingkong for the detailed FR. it is useful for other bros who want to get conned with the luvly FR above :rolleyes:

AhYoung
14-05-2004, 12:16 AM
Updated ranking as at 14 May 04

1. May of BHC (1 Attempt)
2. Coco of Legend2 (2 Attempt)
3. ICE of BHC (2 Attempt)
4. Vivian of BHC (1 attempt)
5. EVA of BHC (2 attempt)
6. Ribena of DHC (1 attempt)

Just sample May on 13 May 04 8:50pm. When I saw her, I thought it will be a disappointment again, small boob leh and slim. She really know how we feel and start to engage me into GF conversation and Her status promoted to the top of my list because
1. Near to EVA kind of voice conversation
2. Near to Coco kind of GF Feeling
3. Near to Ribena kind of look
4. Massage quiet good too
5. Her sound system is the best of all
6. Frenching till our tougue ties (GF Feeling Scoring Points)
7. She did not rush me and treat my dick with hot tea
8. She just save my dick from Apple (a FL that i sample at 7:35pm that spolit my day)
9. She know how to please me...

DBono
14-05-2004, 02:12 AM
;) Updated ranking as at 14 May 04

1. May of BHC (1 Attempt)
2. Coco of Legend2 (2 Attempt)
3. ICE of BHC (2 Attempt)
4. Vivian of BHC (1 attempt)
5. EVA of BHC (2 attempt)
6. Ribena of DHC (1 attempt)

Just sample May on 13 May 04 8:50pm. When I saw her, I thought it will be a disappointment again, small boob leh and slim. She really know how we feel and start to engage me into GF conversation and Her status promoted to the top of my list because
1. Near to EVA kind of voice conversation
2. Near to Coco kind of GF Feeling
3. Near to Ribena kind of look
4. Massage quiet good too
5. Her sound system is the best of all
6. Frenching till our tougue ties (GF Feeling Scoring Points)
7. She did not rush me and treat my dick with hot tea
8. She just save my dick from Apple (a FL that i sample at 7:35pm that spolit my day)
9. She know how to please me...

...if u like miss May then u'll luv nokia of lexon....sadly she dun able frenchin..mayb if noe her well enuff....

kingkong
14-05-2004, 04:02 PM

My rating on Kelly are :

finger press massage.

stretch her small mouth.

Brother schwing, look again.
The above post is by SAMSON not by Kingkong ok ?

As one kind brother has said, : "cut me some slack,"
This is a forum for anyone to provide info on HC girls.

schwing
14-05-2004, 09:28 PM
Brother schwing, look again.
The above post is by SAMSON not by Kingkong ok ?

As one kind brother has said, : "cut me some slack,"
This is a forum for anyone to provide info on HC girls.

ohhh sorrie sorrie....i forgot that u logged in as Samson to submit the FR... :D

Cando
15-05-2004, 10:45 AM
The Best of the BEST goes to Channel of Marina South during the mid-90's. A close fight would be Ann (no.85) of Windsor.
Josephine and Lisa of Oliver HC.
Sophia of Marina South.
Those were the days.
Sigh . . . nowadays, no such lobang.
:
""this is a Sam-Leong Website computer generated message.
No signature is required""" >> Ever wonder how all those big time CEO's end their letters with this stupid sentence ???
:

schwing
15-05-2004, 11:24 AM
The Best of the BEST goes to Channel of Marina South during the mid-90's. A close fight would be Ann (no.85) of Windsor.
Sophia of Marina South.
Those were the days.

hmmm...i wonder who were the TOP gers in 1980s, 70s, 60s......etc :rolleyes:

any old FRs so that we can collate and make into History Book....? :eek:

mr_missile
15-05-2004, 11:37 AM
The Best of the BEST goes to Channel of Marina South during the mid-90's.
:

Yes, Chanel....that BABE....THE ANG PAI then of Marina South. I remember she was so HOT that those who want her services must book one week in advance. Not pulling a fast one here. Bros who remember her can testify to this.
Her long straight hair was silky smooth. Face very pretty, not liannish. She was tall, slim and leggy. Didn't converse much as last time still damn green and nervous (LOL!!).
Though she's super ang pai, her service to me was so-so only. Tried her twice only cos very difficult to make advance booking, besides the fact that then I was new to the working world and not much budget for chionging HCs.
Oh yes, damage was $150 per shot. Expensive, yes. But she was a Legend, so die die also must try then.
Any other bros have recollections of her to add?
Cheers!

jobloggs4
15-05-2004, 01:51 PM
Let's all be focused. This is a Top HC girls of 2004 thread. Those who want to reminisce about the good old days please start a new thread. Thank you.

Since I'm here, my vote goes to Eva of BHC and Ribena of Dragon.

AhYoung
15-05-2004, 04:41 PM
thanx bro kingkong for the detailed FR. it is useful for other bros who want to get conned with the luvly FR above :rolleyes:

conned?... any bad experience?...

AhYoung
15-05-2004, 04:43 PM
Let's all be focused. This is a Top HC girls of 2004 thread. Those who want to reminisce about the good old days please start a new thread. Thank you.

Since I'm here, my vote goes to Eva of BHC and Ribena of Dragon.

so you prefer look then their asset. This is the only 2 that i cannot achieve a sextification.... as their asset is too small...

well, i guess you are quiet slim right?

AhYoung
15-05-2004, 04:46 PM
ok, she is good, so where can i certify her?.. :) or she is out.. if she is out, there post it with a new thread known as Historical Record.

thanks!

Yes, Chanel....that BABE....THE ANG PAI then of Marina South. I remember she was so HOT that those who want her services must book one week in advance. Not pulling a fast one here. Bros who remember her can testify to this.
Her long straight hair was silky smooth. Face very pretty, not liannish. She was tall, slim and leggy. Didn't converse much as last time still damn green and nervous (LOL!!).
Though she's super ang pai, her service to me was so-so only. Tried her twice only cos very difficult to make advance booking, besides the fact that then I was new to the working world and not much budget for chionging HCs.
Oh yes, damage was $150 per shot. Expensive, yes. But she was a Legend, so die die also must try then.
Cheers!

AhYoung
15-05-2004, 04:50 PM
Just wonder why my ranking so low? and some samster score very high?.. how to score more.. it look like nine isnt a good number or else drop 1 more to 8 lah... lucky mah!!!

:p

What is the differnce if ranking is high?.. got goodie bag?

mr_missile
15-05-2004, 04:54 PM
ok, she is good, so where can i certify her?.. :) or she is out.. if she is out, there post it with a new thread known as Historical Record.
thanks!

Ok, sorry guys. Just becos I read a fellow bro mention Chanel from the mid-90s era, so I carried on from there. Obviously it's under a wrong thread cos she has long retired. Definitely not supposed to be in your thread of top HC gals in 2004.

AhYoung
15-05-2004, 05:05 PM
Ok, sorry guys. Just becos I read a fellow bro mention Chanel from the mid-90s era, so I carried on from there. Obviously it's under a wrong thread cos she has long retired. Definitely not supposed to be in your thread of top HC gals in 2004.

is ok.. just a bit disappointed... though can sample better grade gal... :(

Uncle911
15-05-2004, 05:33 PM
A close fight would be Ann (no.85) of Windsor.

Windsor? Windsor hotel? Inside the windsor Hotel?

Is there any HC inside windsor hotel? which floor?

Never heard of leh? :confused:

pig40
15-05-2004, 09:53 PM
A close fight would be Ann (no.85) of Windsor.

Windsor? Windsor hotel? Inside the windsor Hotel?

Is there any HC inside windsor hotel? which floor?

Never heard of leh? :confused:

This Windsor is the predecessor of World Spa at Orchard Hotel. Before 1998.

schwing
16-05-2004, 11:24 AM
conned?... any bad experience?...

u can read the info from Cassanova's thread...

kingkong
16-05-2004, 03:50 PM
Mr schwing, you seem to have some dislikes about me.
Nevermind.
Lets put personal issues aside and concentrade on the proper issue.

I do agree that KELLY is really the BEST girl at Casanova so far.
If you have not tried her, then it is not appropriate to comment about her.
What if others said she is really good after trying her?
Then your reputation will be bad !

AhYoung
17-05-2004, 12:23 AM
Updated ranking as at 17 May 04

1. May of BHC (2 Attempt) (3 Sessions) Damage : S$400
2. Coco of Legend2 (2 Attempt) (2 Sessions) Damage: S$300
3. ICE of BHC (2 Attempt) (2 Sessions) Damage S$300
4. Vivian of BHC (1 attempt) (2 Sessions) Damage: S$100
5. EVA of BHC (2 attempt) (3 Sessions) Damage:S$300
6. Ribena of DHC (1 attempt Last attempt) (1 sessions) DamagE: S$150
7. Carnation of DHC (1 attempt Last Attempt) (1 sessions) Damage: S$150
-

Just Resample May on 17 May 04 12:50pm. I decided to certify her as "My Favourite GF Feeling GAL" This award will come with a price of S$250 Cash.

Today, 17 May, book her at 1030h and manage to get two sessions, at 1250h, she is back to work and hunting me up and down while i am in the sauna, she can me by name. I am shock!... when i enter the room, she remindered me that i had her 3 days ago... i damn shock.. she really remember me... She know my preference and with 10 mins of massage, we proceed to make love.. this round , i am full of energy and i started my ak47 again... bang bang bang... for the rest of 70 mins. as i thought i overrun again, i cum...

samson
18-05-2004, 08:32 PM
Mr schwing, you seem to have some dislikes about me.
Nevermind.
Lets put personal issues aside and concentrade on the proper issue.

I do agree that KELLY is really the BEST girl at Casanova so far.
If you have not tried her, then it is not appropriate to comment about her.
What if others said she is really good after trying her?
Then your reputation will be bad !

Don't worry La.
As long as we don't make up stories, we need not bothered about others' comment.

Another new girl just started work at Casanova today, called CARMEN.
She is another potential to be admitted to the TOP 10 HC Girls listing.
She is 1.72M or 5 ft 8 inch tall with Very fair complexion.
She is even better looking than Kelly who started work at Casanova last week. Carmen looks like the Chinese TCS film star Guo Fei Li. She beats Kelly in body frame and height but I think Kelly’s breasts are bigger and more sexy than Carmen’s though Kelly is so much shorter and smaller in size.
Carmen’s long slim legs and feet are really sexy. Very good pre-requisite for doing FOOTJOB (but I have yet to find out whether this tall beauty knows how to do good FOOT JOB).

schwing
18-05-2004, 10:00 PM
bro samson, y dont u list down all the gerls from Cassanova? dont u think every gerl there has the potential to be listed in the Top Ten HC Gerl? :D

if u list all the Cassanova gerls, u too can get some profit.. :rolleyes:

AhYoung
18-05-2004, 10:44 PM
ok, what stand do you have to make carmen to reach top 10?.. fr to support.?

Don't worry La.
As long as we don't make up stories, we need not bothered about others' comment.

She is even better looking than Kelly who started work at Casanova last week. Carmen looks like the Chinese TCS film star Guo Fei Li. She beats Kelly in body frame and height but I think Kelly’s breasts are bigger and more sexy than Carmen’s though Kelly is so much shorter and smaller in size.
Carmen’s long slim legs and feet are really sexy. Very good pre-requisite for doing FOOTJOB (but I have yet to find out whether this tall beauty knows how to do good FOOT JOB).

oaoo
18-05-2004, 10:51 PM
Don't worry La.

Guess you have not tried her (or can't)? Your so-called report on this gal never reveal or suggest.

jocky14
18-05-2004, 11:19 PM
I don't care you are OKT or a genuine cheongster.

If you are able to provide some details on how carmen's feet looks, like for example pedicured, long toes, or nice pinkish soles, then it will foot bro like me very useful tips.

If you can find out if she is open to foot jobs, then it will be even more informative.

Don't worry La.

DBono
19-05-2004, 01:20 AM
Ps do ya postin in the relevent thread PS....this thread read TOP 10 HC Gals 2004..NOT TOP 10 GALS OD CASANOVA 2004!!!! :mad:

kingkong
19-05-2004, 01:07 PM
You should include Tina.
She is also new in Casanova.
She is also currently in top demand.
She is not that seductive but very green and fresh, and like an innocent schoolgirl who bumped into Casanova while browsing around the tuition centre next door.
Pretty looking, small build and with shoulder length hair.
She puts on simple dressing. I think because she don’t know how to be attractive yet.
She gives good massage, very hard working and not demanding.
She don’t do FJ but can do quite good JUA GEN.

planethollywood
19-05-2004, 02:01 PM
You should include Tina.
She is also new in Casanova.
She is also currently in top demand.
She is not that seductive but very green and fresh, and like an innocent schoolgirl who bumped into Casanova while browsing around the tuition centre next door.
Pretty looking, small build and with shoulder length hair.
She puts on simple dressing. I think because she don’t know how to be attractive yet.
She gives good massage, very hard working and not demanding.
She don’t do FJ but can do quite good JUA GEN.

Excuse me mr kingkong, the thread is TOP 10 HC Gals 2004, not TOP 10 CANNOT MAKE IT WOMEN AT CASANOVA . . .

samson
19-05-2004, 06:36 PM
Don't be so aggressive La!

I can swear I have tried both Kelly and Carmen.
I tried Kelly on Thursday afternoon 13 May 2004 and Carmen yesterday,
Tuesday 18 may 2004.
Yes, both are new arrivals at Casanova because I have VIP treatment
there and I have 1st hand News always.
They both beat all the previous popular girls hands down.
You just watch, they are going to be the ANG PAI at Casanova soon and
will also enter the TOP 10 HC Gals 2004 Listing. There are other nice
girls too, but they don’t impress me so much. So I don’t
just anyhow recommend ok?

As for Mr jocky14, I will check out Carmen’s feet for you and
let you know whether she can do FOOT Job. I am not a FOOT admirer, so
I didn't look carefully whether she has "pedicured, long toes,
or nice pinkish soles. Now I can only tell you that she has very long
and slim legs with very fair and smooth skin,
When she massaged my buttock and inner thigh, I could feel her long
fingers brushing against the sides of my BALLS and PRICK, I
don’t know whether she did it on purpose or accidentally. The
feeling was damn SIOK, my wish at that moment was to hope that she go
straight there, hold my hardened PRICK. After about 30 minutes of
good massage, she POPed the GOLDEN question “ You want any
SPECIALS?”
I answered “YES”. She asked again “Body or BJ or
Full service?”
I then asked “What does Full Service include?”
She answered “Body, BJ and make Love”
I replied “I just want to make love”
She smiled “It will be $120, ok?”
I giggled “OK, not a problem, give me your best!”
Brothers, she speaks damn good English and Mandarin too!

gekko
20-05-2004, 01:09 PM
It's ashame that Samson and Kingkong has ruined the momentum of this thread by mass-posting Casanova advertisements.
Enough is enough !

AhYoung
29-05-2004, 10:57 PM
It's ashame that Samson and Kingkong has ruined the momentum of this thread by mass-posting Casanova advertisements.
Enough is enough !

well done. so any new recommendation?

samson
29-05-2004, 11:03 PM
Thanks for your compliments.

You keep criticising people of advertising, who will dare to recommend other girls? ;)

HighLife
29-05-2004, 11:42 PM

You keep criticising people of advertising, who will dare to recommend other girls? ;)

I think this thread is really losing its purpose. I think we shld close it down.

Ah Young, don't you agree ?

Tiong
30-05-2004, 12:17 AM
Let me give my two cents worth, after reading this tread, I tried 4 girls in two weeks, Joyce of Lexon, Ribena and Carnation of Dragon and Ice of Bugis. Yet to try Eva, tried to book her but she is on leave. I must say that they live up to compliments. Thanks to brothers contributions.

DBono
30-05-2004, 02:28 AM

We all noe who is advertising(read:PUSHING), n who r recommending......cos we all hv our third "eye" to see for ourselves!! :mad:

schwing
30-05-2004, 11:23 AM
I think this thread is really losing its purpose. I think we shld close it down.

y close this thread down? when we read, we always ignore the 'c' hc.

guess will be better either we minus their reputation points or they being banned from here...

AhYoung
30-05-2004, 11:17 PM

well, u did too justify what u recommend here! else, how to trust u?> if u cannt take criticising, leave this thread!!!

AhYoung
30-05-2004, 11:19 PM

Ah Young, don't you agree ?

true... can we have a moderator for this thread to delete off those meaningless msgs... i wont find to take over the ownership of this thread..

AhYoung
30-05-2004, 11:20 PM
y close this thread down? when we read, we always ignore the 'c' hc.

guess will be better either we minus their reputation points or they being banned from here...

how to minus or add reputation points?

Carebear
31-05-2004, 02:19 AM
how to minus or add reputation points?
Click on the scale of the post found at the top right hand corner. and select agree to add. Disagree to reduce.

AhYoung
01-06-2004, 12:54 AM
Click on the scale of the post found at the top right hand corner. and select agree to add. Disagree to reduce.

hee hee... so someone must disagree to what i said... why i got only 9 points... so guy... give me more points leh.

scorpion67
01-06-2004, 01:04 AM

Bro,
Can share a little about her service and attitude? That is important. I have yet to try Hotel Royal HC, never been there. So dependent on your feedback before I venture. Many thanks.

Sinful_man
01-06-2004, 09:21 AM
hee hee... so someone must disagree to what i said...

Bro, tried to give U some points but was block by a message??
Don't know why leh ?

AhYoung
02-06-2004, 10:58 PM
Bro, tried to give U some points but was block by a message??
Don't know why leh ?
hee hee u - 7 leh... must be vey bad reputation.....

AhYoung
02-06-2004, 11:00 PM
[QUOTE=Tiong]Let me give my two cents worth, after reading this tread, I tried 4 girls in two weeks, Joyce of Lexon, Ribena and Carnation of Dragon and Ice of Bugis. Yet to try Eva, tried to book her but she is on leave. I must say that they live up to compliments. Thanks to brothers contributions.[/QUOT
wow.. fr for joyce leh? can let us know more?..

DBono
03-06-2004, 01:11 AM
[QUOTE=Tiong]Let me give my two cents worth, after reading this tread, I tried 4 girls in two weeks, Joyce of Lexon, Ribena and Carnation of Dragon and Ice of Bugis. Yet to try Eva, tried to book her but she is on leave. I must say that they live up to compliments. Thanks to brothers contributions.[/QUOT
wow.. fr for joyce leh? can let us know more?..

bro jus look up the Lexon thread, u dun wanna b flame do u? :D
anyway dun think she's ya 'kind' of gal...not service orientiated...me givin her a pass(saw her when i had yuki), tot no doubt that's she's pretty..

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=16797&page=5&pp=15

waikin76
03-06-2004, 10:30 PM
I vote for rina from joyful

AhYoung
05-06-2004, 12:05 AM
I C thk ................................... :p
bro jus look up the Lexon thread, u dun wanna b flame do u? :D
anyway dun think she's ya 'kind' of gal...not service orientiated...me givin her a pass(saw her when i had yuki), tot no doubt that's she's pretty..

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=16797&page=5&pp=15

HighLife
13-06-2004, 10:23 AM
I would like to render my humble vote to Carnation of Dragon HC as the best HC gal for 2004. She has been my favourite all these while but somehow I could not bring myself to cast in the vote perhaps in fear that others might perceive me as trying to promote her over the media.

But something happened recently that served to reinforce my beliefs abt her and finally motivated me to do so.

I had a session with her recently and as usual at the end, I took up my wallet and paid her. I did not realise that I had paid her more than the normal price until she returned me the $10 extra I think our normal regulars will not do that as they will assume that we are tipping them. I know this may appear minor where only 10 is involved, but bros who have experiences with the PRCs will know what I meant here. In fact, she advised me to control my spending.

She did that because she is someone with strong convictions in principles, which she will not compromise regardless of what. I have known gals who are willing to bend principles just for that extra money. Some gals I met are willing to offer services outside their normal working hours like bonking in a hotel but not true for her. She told me that she will not offer raw no matter how high the customer willing to pay. As for providing outside services like being a mistress for some rich boss, she will not take up the offer regardless how attractive the offer can be. Firstly, she does not need the extra money to survive and secondly, if she wants to be kept as mistress, she will not join the trade first place. I trust that she is telling me the truth based on my knowledge of her.

She also carry herself well with that classy looks of hers. She does not smoke and indulge in bad habits as far as I know, other than some expensive shopping which is common for all gals.

I think she fits the chinese description of "emerging from the mud without the stain" very well. I believe that there will be other WLs out there with same excellent virtues and attitudes like her and I believe strongly that such WLs deserve our commendation and recognition. She is the first WL that has earned my respect.

Other than her good looks and figure, I enjoy her BJ and her FJ (especially good in gyrating) which I think is already quite familar to the bros here.

Since we are talking abt best/Top 10 HC gal here, I would like to exercise my vote by nominating her as the best HC gal for 2004. This post is dedicated specially to her in commendation of her excellent attitude and virtue, professionalism and dedication in carrying out her work.

HighLife
13-06-2004, 10:52 AM
Actually my first try of Joyce (ex-Lesiure then Lexon) is okie, except that the second experience really sucks when she gets really impatient of me unable to cum and her HJ was so forceful till it hurts..........

still can vividly imagine the pain as I wrote this.......... :mad:

AhYoung
13-06-2004, 01:29 PM
well done, except she do not allow frenching... :(

repsolman
13-06-2004, 11:21 PM
ha ha ha brudda highlife, are u getting a bit carried away? ke ke ke

well done, except she do not allow frenching... :(

AhYoung
13-06-2004, 11:54 PM
Well, my may even better, she always reminded me that i have over pay her. i told her that she deserve it and she told me that next time i dont have cash can have her free.... that is even better right......?... :p

hiromie
14-06-2004, 03:35 AM
Cheers!

yo... ma' man!?!?!? She is e talk of e town back den... same here 1 visit 2 her must eat prata 4 1 week leh... i had just join e work force at dat time... pay was low n its a eye opener to pay her a visit... i was lucky cos a guy had booked her but didnt turn up so i took his place instead... but didnt go back to her as she is really ex n her services was so - so onli... fo GL 30 can get oso wat... but bro dun piss off cos i really dun earn much back den...

hiromie
14-06-2004, 03:50 AM

enough is enough here alrite!!!

Dere r ppl who r bosses or paid by bosses to post ads or fake fr's to fool bros here of their hard earned cheong $$$... remember SPORTMOTO guy fr e Singapore Shopping Centre incident???

let s vote 4 e best HC gals alrite n stop all dis bricking n spoil e market chat here... wil YOU!!!???
:cool:

ss7735
14-06-2004, 11:19 AM
Sophia of Marina South.
Those were the days.
:
""this is a Sam-Leong Website computer generated message.
No signature is required""" >> Ever wonder how all those big time CEO's end their letters with this stupid sentence ???
:

Agree with you on Ann No 85 of Windsor previously. She had height,legs and service was excellent after the massage. BBBJ was out of this world and her demure style when mounting you is something worth remembering after all these years.

Heard she went to Macau and couple of years ago Stephanie of World Spa (in touch with her) said that Ann is running her own business back in KL. To brudders who remember Ann, we can only wish the current generation of HC girls can resemble her!! Anyone else with memories and recollections of her?? Maybe we should start a thread on Ann!!

HighLife
14-06-2004, 10:08 PM
Well, my may even better, she always reminded me that i have over pay her. i told her that she deserve it and she told me that next time i dont have cash can have her free.... that is even better right......?... :p

Bro,

There is no free lunch in this world. Things that are free may not be good. Beware of the "tirak trap", some more your spending power is well known thru out this forum...........kekekeke

16-06-2004, 05:37 PM
FR on Ribena (DHC)

On the recommendation of AhYoung, I did a recce at DHC. Ribena was on leave. I then made a point to confirm a booking. Having known the exorbitant rates and damages at DHC, I wanted to try out Ribena.

Ribena was late for 10 mins. She arrived and apologised. Here is the details:

Age - 24 as declared by her.

Height - tall, close to 1.7m. (I like tall girls, same taste as AhYoung).

Weight and body - 9.
Dunno, no more than 50kg. Very slim figure, lean arms, slim waist (22 inches??!!), slim legs. The legs are really sexy and making me all hot and steamy. I scanned her legs up her skirts and saw those butt cheeks! Wow! And the smooth creamy skin!!

Ass - 8.
Rounded and shaped like a heart. I spent ample amount of time licking her ass. It smelled good because she just arrived for work.

Breast - 6.
Small, A-cupper. Her nipples erected to a longish shape easily and she required tremendously amount of attention on her breasts. She makes lots of moans when her nipples are stimulated.

Face - 8.
Pretty face with perfect straight dark hair. Almond eyes and sharp nose with lips that invites frenching. We had lots of frenching during the whole session. High GF factor, considering my first visit.

AR - none... yet. She was busy with my shaft.

BJ - 7. Good, enjoyable but it was not mind-blowing. This is because we were doing 69, and I was enjoying every minute of her pussy and ass. (Men's mind can only concentrate one thing at a time.) She offered BBBJ, but I declined.

FJ - 8. Lots of frenching again, like my girlfriend. (First visit, ok.) She was on top in several positions, and making alot of moans (who cares if they are fakes!) Really enjoyed myself.

Attitude - 9. Chatty, friendly and sizing me up. High GF factor. She asked me about BHC, Eva, May, charges etc because I told her that my experience with DHC is exorbitant. And which brother tell her about Eva and May. She knows a good deal of the queens of BHC.

RTF - Yes. The images are still running in my mind! Lovers of slim bodies, Ribena is the one.

Cheers.

AhYoung
16-06-2004, 11:50 PM
Bro,

There is no free lunch in this world. Things that are free may not be good. Beware of the "tirak trap", some more your spending power is well known thru out this forum...........kekekeke

hee hee, by the way what it tirak? trap? it sound technical to me...

AhYoung
16-06-2004, 11:53 PM
thanks, at least most of the guy here appreciate her skill except me... :( it just dont work.

FR on Ribena (DHC)

On the recommendation of AhYoung, I did a recce at DHC.

HighLife
17-06-2004, 11:21 PM
hee hee, by the way what it tirak? trap? it sound technical to me...

"Tirak trap " also mean KC trap = kum cheng trap = Kong Tao
- ie. apply charisma, charm, sentimental (or gal fren) feelings to induce you spend/hand over $ to the gal .... at your own freewill.

The above defn given by bro DNAT in your thread on falling in love with Nite Club Gal, thot u have read that ?

HighLife
17-06-2004, 11:25 PM
thanks, at least most of the guy here appreciate her skill except me... :( it just dont work.

Why don't give Ribena another try if your finances permit ?

Can try booking for 1.5 session (1 Hr), may be longer time the experience will be very different ? Actually, I hope you can find someone that can help to shake that thai gal off your mind..........

Take Care.

AhYoung
18-06-2004, 06:50 AM
Why don't give Ribena another try if your finances permit ?

Can try booking for 1.5 session (1 Hr), may be longer time the experience will be very different ? Actually, I hope you can find someone that can help to shake that thai gal off your mind..........

Take Care.

thanks... ribena,, not much impressive already... sex is not everything.. as mentioned in that thread, i love the processing from courtship to bed and after that, nothing exicting anymore... Anyway, will try a replacement gals, may stand quiet a chance. just wonder should i go out and hunt another innoccent gal,,,?,,

AhYoung
19-06-2004, 11:24 PM
thanks... ribena,, not much impressive already... sex is not everything.. as mentioned in that thread, i love the processing from courtship to bed and after that, nothing exicting anymore... Anyway, will try a replacement gals, may stand quiet a chance. just wonder should i go out and hunt another innoccent gal,,,?,,

annoucement, this month start from yesterday, i will stop all ECA activities as "WIND WATER" SAID that this month may meet to relationship issue which will cause bleeding incidents or family breakdown.. so see u next month..

AhYoung
02-07-2004, 10:52 PM
annoucement, this month start from yesterday, i will stop all ECA activities as "WIND WATER" SAID that this month may meet to relationship issue which will cause bleeding incidents or family breakdown.. so see u next month..

hee hee ,, i am back... will stop unnecssary cheonging till late july. meanwhile, i am working on my dear ah young... no time for other gals. :cool:

HighLife
03-07-2004, 11:51 PM
I posted earlier in this thread where I gave my vote to Carnation of DHC. This is based purely on my own personal opinon and it is by no means trying to impose my views on others. I trust that the brothers here are all matured to understand this.

In that same post, I complimented her of her honesty of returning me back the extra above the norm which I normally gave her.

Recently, she complained to me that she has been termed as "stupid" of doing so by one of the brothers who happened to read my post.

I hope that we dont perceive all WLs as all money-minded, though I admit some of them are, and yes, I agree they are into the trade due to $, but $ according to the price contracted for. Commercial Sex as the name suggests, is a form of business transction although we do not sign the contract on paper but it is verbal contract with the offer & consideration elements in place and is binding in spite that it is verbal, though it has lost its legal standing due to its illegal nature. Nevertheless, we honour the spirit of the law, even in commercial sex.

I said all that to say this. There is no love in commercial sex but there is integrity in commercial sex, it serves to uphold the honourable business ethnic practiced across all kinds of business transactions under contract, in honour of the spirit of the law.

Simply said, when we know the price of a certain product is X dollar, and if we pay X+5 dollar, the store owner is honest enough to return us 5 dollars and we feel respected as we meet someone who honours integrity in a business transaction and the last thing the store owner wants to hear is that "why you so stupid, return the extra money for what ?"

I am a strong believer in integrity, even in commercial sex. At the incident, assuming that Carnation did not return me and later I realised that, which is quite easy as I am always aware how much I carry in my wallet, I will be quite angry with her (as I know she always count her money before putting them in her bag) and likely to drop her from my regular list as I would perceive that to be a breach in trust. I would always sound her out first in the event that I want to tip her beyond the norm.

But the fact that she passed this unintended test proved her character to me (though the amount is small but as I said earlier, small things tend to reveal the larger details of a person's life) and to that effect (plus some of her other virtues mentioned in the same post), earned my respect and thus the commendation due was given to her out of mine free will, not withstanding the opinons of others.

I think this probably is the longest post which I ever posted in this forum but I cannot help myself as I really feel strongly about the whole situation. And I am not surprised that few will want to read such dry stuff at length. Yet, I am adamant to voice out as it reflects the deterioration of our values. Yes, we may infringe the boundaries of traditional moral values through cheonging but we cheong with pride and honour. We commend the good and we reprimand the bad.

What was saddening is that, in the world of commercial sex we can fall into the trap of getting ourselves so fakely high that we are no longer able to see the white from the black. We run into the error that we no longer possess any convictions of our own or principles we adere to that honours the spirit of the law, even as it is applied to the verbal contract in commercial sex.

Today, some WL may be scolded stupid of returning the extra money to the cheongster and will the day come when the cheongster will be complimented of paying less than the agreed price to the WL after the session, without the knowledge of the WL.

We always said that we cheong with the small head but we ought to think with the big head. Now is the time to put that into practice.

nokia8310
05-07-2004, 08:55 PM
I posted earlier in this thread where I gave my vote to Carnation of DHC. This is based purely on my own personal opinon and it is by no means trying to impose my views on others. I trust that the brothers here are all matured to understand this.

In that same post, I complimented her of her honesty of returning me back the extra above the norm which I normally gave her.

Recently, she complained to me that she has been termed as "stupid" of doing so by one of the brothers who happened to read my post.

I hope that we dont perceive all WLs as all money-minded, though I admit some of them are, and yes, I agree they are into the trade due to $, but $ according to the price contracted for. Commercial Sex as the name suggests, is a form of business transction although we do not sign the contract on paper but it is verbal contract with the offer & consideration elements in place and is binding in spite that it is verbal, though it has lost its legal standing due to its illegal nature. Nevertheless, we honour the spirit of the law, even in commercial sex.

I said all that to say this. There is no love in commercial sex but there is integrity in commercial sex, it serves to uphold the honourable business ethnic practiced across all kinds of business transactions under contract, in honour of the spirit of the law.

Simply said, when we know the price of a certain product is X dollar, and if we pay X+5 dollar, the store owner is honest enough to return us 5 dollars and we feel respected as we meet someone who honours integrity in a business transaction and the last thing the store owner wants to hear is that "why you so stupid, return the extra money for what ?"

I am a strong believer in integrity, even in commercial sex. At the incident, assuming that Carnation did not return me and later I realised that, which is quite easy as I am always aware how much I carry in my wallet, I will be quite angry with her (as I know she always count her money before putting them in her bag) and likely to drop her from my regular list as I would perceive that to be a breach in trust. I would always sound her out first in the event that I want to tip her beyond the norm.

But the fact that she passed this unintended test proved her character to me (though the amount is small but as I said earlier, small things tend to reveal the larger details of a person's life) and to that effect (plus some of her other virtues mentioned in the same post), earned my respect and thus the commendation due was given to her out of mine free will, not withstanding the opinons of others.

I think this probably is the longest post which I ever posted in this forum but I cannot help myself as I really feel strongly about the whole situation. And I am not surprised that few will want to read such dry stuff at length. Yet, I am adamant to voice out as it reflects the deterioration of our values. Yes, we may infringe the boundaries of traditional moral values through cheonging but we cheong with pride and honour. We commend the good and we reprimand the bad.

What was saddening is that, in the world of commercial sex we can fall into the trap of getting ourselves so fakely high that we are no longer able to see the white from the black. We run into the error that we no longer possess any convictions of our own or principles we adere to that honours the spirit of the law, even as it is applied to the verbal contract in commercial sex.

Today, some WL may be scolded stupid of returning the extra money to the cheongster and will the day come when the cheongster will be complimented of paying less than the agreed price to the WL after the session, without the knowledge of the WL.

We always said that we cheong with the small head but we ought to think with the big head. Now is the time to put that into practice.
veri true , in hc , abt comm sex.
but still can see posting lately abt this gal got galfriend feeling, in love feeling..................
All those zoo stories all drum up to attract ppl to go there. think now tat zoo-place is veri quiet oredi.

AhYoung
05-07-2004, 11:27 PM

We always said that we cheong with the small head but we ought to think with the big head. Now is the time to put that into practice

Well Said!!! Not all WL is moneyminded, some of these treat it as an profession and they work with pride. I salute those honest gal and double salute those give quality service for the amt of monies paid.

I start to admire Carnation and to be fair to her, she are rather ok except, no frenching.... meanwhile, i believe we shd treat them well!!!!

oaoo
06-07-2004, 12:38 AM
Some gals are particularly stingy, but some are quite professional in their trade and know how to 'please' customers.

I've once ran out of cigi and the gal immediately went out to ask the coffee lady to buy a pack for me, didn't even wait for me to give her the cigi $$$. She said settled later.

After the session, she didn't even want to take back the cigi $$$.

I must say such gals see the 'big' picture and pretty know that customers will be pleased and are comfortable with them. This will 'secure' more returning customers.

Am I out of topic? LOL

DBono
06-07-2004, 01:56 AM
Some gals are particularly stingy, but some are quite professional in their trade and know how to 'please' customers.

I've once ran out of cigi and the gal immediately went out to ask the coffee lady to buy a pack for me, didn't even wait for me to give her the cigi $$$. She said settled later.

After the session, she didn't even want to take back the cigi $$$.

I must say such gals see the 'big' picture and pretty know that customers will be pleased and are comfortable with them. This will 'secure' more returning customers.

Am I out of topic? LOL

not at all bro oaoo, treat the gals well n mos of them will reciprocate u wit better service nex time u visit them :D .......well there r gals who will take u for granted of course....
mos importantly is that u can 'click' wit them, then u'll sure enjoy yaselves.... :p

AhYoung
07-07-2004, 11:33 PM
hello, samsters, no new stocks to be add here meh? i go on diet, all others samster can contribute their best? :confused:

akaza24
11-07-2004, 01:52 AM
hello, samsters, no new stocks to be add here meh? i go on diet, all others samster can contribute their best? :confused:

Had been inactive in the HC scene for quite some time liao coz now more proactive in operation TN and GL chio prcs. :)
Here mi contribution based on mi past experiences in HCs:

Bugis = Eva, Ken, May
Legend = Coco, Sammi
Grand = Stella, M , Sammi
Lexon = Snow
Leisure = Sugar
Dragon = Ribena, Carnation, Violet
Joyful = Rina
I judge them based on their overall services and looks.

AhYoung
17-07-2004, 11:50 PM
Had been inactive in the HC scene for quite some time liao coz now more proactive in operation TN and GL chio prcs. :)
Here mi contribution based on mi past experiences in HCs:

Bugis = Eva, Ken, May
Legend = Coco, Sammi
Grand = Stella, M , Sammi
Lexon = Snow
Leisure = Sugar
Dragon = Ribena, Carnation, Violet
Joyful = Rina
I judge them based on their overall services and looks.
so who is your best?

my is may loh....

akaza24
19-07-2004, 12:41 AM
so who is your best?

my is may loh....

Eva n Sammi, coz try the most number of times.

AhYoung
19-07-2004, 11:35 PM
Eva n Sammi, coz try the most number of times.

sammi what quality? fr? eva - i like to chat with her but fj wise too professional

yokosin
10-10-2004, 06:25 PM
As I will be out-station away from Singapore for 2 years. I would appreciate some advise on the top 3 HC gals.

To complicate things I am only back in Singapore for 2 weeks and rushing with all last minute packing for shipping and 11 hour shoppings. Appreciate the advise.

sexytoy.com.sg
10-10-2004, 06:37 PM
As I will be out-station away from Singapore for 2 years. I would appreciate some advise on the top 3 HC gals.

To complicate things I am only back in Singapore for 2 weeks and rushing with all last minute packing for shipping and 11 hour shoppings. Appreciate the advise.

Are you preparing for the last 3 burst of fire? :cool:

yokosin
10-10-2004, 08:54 PM
Are you preparing for the last 3 burst of fire? :cool:

You could view it that way.

imom
11-10-2004, 01:20 PM
In the spirit of getting back to the roots of this thread, my personal top ten (in no particular order or preference):

1. Violet, Dragon HC (slim, petitie, fair, bubbly, accomodating and GFE)
2. Carnation, Dragon HC (slim, tallish, fair - probably prettiest/classiest WL around)
3. Michelle, Executive HC (slim, tallish, fair - old favourite, accomodating)
4. Apple, Aiko HC (curvy lau chio, fair, open-minded and possibly best massage from a WL)
5. M, Grand HC (slim, fair, leggy - but doesn't do FJ)
6. Winnie, Royal Spa De Palace (body designed by a sex maniac - slim but busty, long-legged and pretty face)
7. Monica, Royal Spa De Palace (slim, petite, fair and very naughty/fun)
8. Carol, Leisure Life HC (I just dig her jap looks - she's half japanese)
9. Kris, Legends HC (slim, fair, short-haired girl with good GFE service)
10. Chanel (ret), Marina Park Spa and Fitness Centre (retired angpai of Marina before it was renamed Dragon - this chick revolutionised HC service by bringing GL standards to HCs!)

Padawan
21-10-2004, 03:43 PM
Since this thread have references to Rina of Joyful, am cross-posting my FR which I posted in the Joyful thread.

Have been planning to go Joyful after reading FR on Rina & Jennifer's service.
Booked Rina & went down to Joyful. Had some difficulty locating the place even though I had the address from listings.com. Damn only lifts 9 & 10 go to the 5th floor and the lifts are in the middle of CP.

Paid the recep and proceeded to room. Quite quiet. Not as buzzling like BHC (my usual haunt). The room definitely look better than BHC. Well decorated. When having my shower Rina came in. Greeted me "hello darling". Read from the forum that she calls all customers "darling & dear". So take it as part of her customer service standard.

Only saw her after coming out of the shower. She helped me dry with another towel. Customer service !! A bit disappointed on the looks as I had imagined her differently from the FRs. Partly my expectation to be blamed. She is very thin (not slim huh!). Not a looker but not repulsive. She is very chatty. Had a good conversation on current affairs and govt policies. She is an NTU Accounts grad who had been an accounts auditor for 3 years ! :eek: She seems to be a very practical gal. She definitely is a very pleasant gal with customer satisfaction as top priority. Felt very relaxed cahtting with her.

She gave a good back massage. Apparently she is interested in massage though never had any formal training. Learn by expereince. She herself goes for massage. Her favourite is at Beaufort Sentosa. She also provided a good press down on my butt & legs. Overall better massage than most HC gals; second to only what I got from Alice from BHC. (see my FR in BHC thread at --> http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=609758&postcount=1504)

After about 25 mins (again longer than most HC gals) asked for my preference. Opted for my usual, BJ. No black face or poaching for FJ. Started stripping while I was still lying face down. Good catbath. Tickle my ear and neck too! Very sensual. I licker her tits and fingered her. Tried licking her cunt but a little uncomfortable as I was sitting cross legged and she was standing. Also she did not use any lubricant. Confirmed! Quite dry.

She suggested 69. OK lie down face up. She continued with catbath and suck my nipple. Too little nipple sucking. I prefer more. She was reaching for her cap when I requested for BBBJ. She obliged gently.She positioned for a 69. I licked a little only as I was tired while she was doing light BJ. She moved on for deep and hard sucking. I lost my attempt on eating her and surrender to her. Her BBBJ was hard, deep and long. Feels damn good and I unloaded in 5 mins (CIM :D ) She even continued with deep sucks while I unloaded. Very enjyable. Later I suppose she spit into the towel. Can't see since her arse was in my face !

Took my bath after she was done. We continued our chat again. Handed her $100 after I finished clothing. I asked $80 rite and she nodded. Note that we did not negotiate before the session since she didn't mention price and I assumed market rate. Shows she got integrity. Impressed by her personality indeed. My assessment of her as follows:

Ht : 1.61
Looks: 6.0 (too thin for my likes, 5.5 if not for her 3 tatooes looks interesting)
body : 6 (fair and smooth, again the too thin thingy)
Boobs: 32A (almost flat, so bbob lovers will be disappointed)
Ass : smooth and grip-able.
Attitude: Good. Gives you the gf feeling. Friendly & chatty. Serves to please.
Customer service oriented.
Massage: Good & hard. In fact the 2nd best I've got in a HC
Cat Bath : 7/10
BM/ BBBJ: 9.2 (my 2nd CIM, works hard very hard)
FJ : din try
Service: 9 (same rating as Eva though a more comfortable feel with Rina)
Overall: very sex-tifiying!
RTF: Sure (but after trying Jennifer, Sofia aka black panther, Sally & Paris)

Since there was a post comparing Rina & Jennifer indicating that only Jennifer provides CIM but not Rina. I'm tempted to try Jennifer soon!