PDA

View Full Version : Economic No Hanky Panky, 101% Worth Tui-na Massage with Complimentary 海底捞月+ HJ (S$60

MidnightCoffee
22-04-2010, 02:55 PM
Bros all these years although I have been actively following the threads in SB but this is the first time I decided to contribute my part. If I am too 曪嗦 please pardon me.

Recently was having very bad ache over my body due to stress at work. Call up my buddy to recommend someone who can do a solid massage.

Manage to arrange a session after some wait. In my mind I was expecting maybe an MILF but to my surprise a sweet lady with gorgeous smile standing in front of me. After short TCSS conversation, was told to proceed for my shower.

Massage was really solid. One of the few good one I ever encounter. But it maybe a bit painful especially with my aching body. Massage started off with me lying on bed face down. She worked hard on my aching shoulder and back then moving on to hands and legs. Can tell she is very skillful as every stroke hits my tired muscles. Every now and then she will check on you whether the strength is okay, the room temperature is not too cold, giving me a very GF feeling. After a solid and shiok 45 mins massage, she move southward to my lower body.

I was told to place my legs on her thigh with face still facing down. The feeling of not knowing what she will be doing on me make my thinking run wild. She started by massage on the butt area, with finger running up & down the lubricated butt crack. The extremely shiok feeling……………….Here I do not wish to elaborate more as I really cannot find words to express the sensual and light pain feeling that I went through. You have to experience it yourself. All these while my little bro was not touched at all. But the small pistol still grown to a big cannon gun after all the stimulation.

Here comes the grand finale. After all the stimulation touching, all the “tadpoles” were rushing to be the first one to be release out of their warm bed. The twirling motion on the cannon gun, following by sensual balls massage make me cum much faster than I used to take.

Here are my rating.

Name – Si Yu (Thinking of Rain)
Age – 28
Looks - 8 /10
Body – Not fat nor thin, okay for her height
Boobs – B+ cup
Massage – 10/10
HJ – 8/10
BJ – She don’t do. So bro please give some respect lah.
FJ - She don’t do. So bro please give some respect lah.
Damage – S$60 + tips (room excluded)
RTF – Yes. Definitely. Can’t wait for the next appointment to enjoy the massage

Please take note, she only takes Chinese bro as due to communication problem, no offend. Very sorry for other races bros.

Please take note that I am no OKT, just feel that she is honest & skillful that should strongly recommend to all massage lovers.

tuyet
22-04-2010, 03:19 PM
Glad to see bro Midnightcoffee back!

Already had 3 sessions with SY, really one of the more commendable messuer and shiok sessions with her :p all 3x times just made me clamouring for more!:D

brandon929
22-04-2010, 04:29 PM
bro can share the contact with me.. thank you~

goodboy86
22-04-2010, 04:30 PM
Hi, I really would like a good massage. Would you mind sharing the contact? How long was the session?

brandon929
22-04-2010, 04:31 PM
bro can share the contact with me... im quite new inside here but i love massage alot.. thank you

kg2002
22-04-2010, 05:40 PM
can i have SI YU's contact? THanks!

soonliew
22-04-2010, 05:43 PM
Hi bro like to have a good massage pls give me her contacy

chuan90
22-04-2010, 05:55 PM
bro,can i have si yu contacts pls.i like to try and support what u have mention.thank u.

silverwest
22-04-2010, 06:36 PM
bro...wanna try SY, ctc pls

civicskyz
22-04-2010, 06:49 PM
hi bro,

can i have the contact? cheers....

MidnightCoffee
23-04-2010, 07:13 AM
Hi to all bros,

Heading not enough space to write. Si Yu's session is S$60 for 90 mins. Please PM me if you want contact of Si Yu. Cheers.

ashworth2
23-04-2010, 01:55 PM
Bro MidnighCoffee,

Good FR provided. Would like to meet up with XY for a session.
Please provide details to contact. Would appericate ASAP by this afternoon.

Cheers
Ashworth2

crazytiger
23-04-2010, 02:06 PM
Bro MidnighCoffee,

Good FR provided. Would like to meet up with XY for a session.
Please provide details to contact. Would appericate ASAP by this afternoon.

Cheers
Ashworth2

Wow! You want it ASAP. Even if TS give you the number now, I don't think you will be able to get a slot, unless you're damn f@*king lucky. Otherwise, please join the queue :D

crazytiger
23-04-2010, 11:17 PM
Bump up the thread!:)

Cheekie_Blue
23-04-2010, 11:32 PM
Hey Bro, able to pm me her contact. Thanks alot!

Jupun
23-04-2010, 11:40 PM
Hi Bro, would like to have a try, can pm her contact to me... Thx.

angcw007
24-04-2010, 12:51 AM
Bro,
Can Pm me the ctc pse.
Sincere thanks.

lioncity1978
24-04-2010, 01:49 AM
Can Bro Kindly share contact please via PM ?

hornybastard1
24-04-2010, 02:17 AM
Can share ctc?

Supedupe
24-04-2010, 05:00 PM
Hi Bro,

Can I have her contact nos please.... Thanks.

big pony
24-04-2010, 10:56 PM
bro,
pls pm ctc and location. thanks!

tehpucino
24-04-2010, 11:13 PM
hi bro, pm me the contact too. Thanks.

Nightyhorn
25-04-2010, 01:46 AM
pls pm location and ctc

JiuHuang
25-04-2010, 01:52 AM
Hi Bro,
Got my 4th RTM last Friday. Actually nothing more to write as all that need to write are already written by other Bro & my previous FR.

Since seeing not much new FR, will just write a little bit about my 4th RTM session.

As it was my fourth session with her.. thing get a lot better.

Felt very comfortable with her.. lot's of topic to chat.. massage felt better (she know where are my problem area), the HDLY & the HJ felt more sensual... Overall a very very good session. Can't wait for my 5th RTM.

Cheers.

PS: She SMS me that her 大姨妈is here, do I still want the massage? I replied, of cos I want.. as long as it her that massage me not her 大姨妈。

Ficken
25-04-2010, 02:31 AM
Bro,

kindly share her ctc. Thanks.

sunnybb81
25-04-2010, 06:10 AM
who gotten fj?

tungc
25-04-2010, 06:56 AM
Any kind bros can PM her contact to me pls? Thanks x million! :)

tungc
25-04-2010, 06:59 AM
Any kind bros can PM her contact to me please? Thanks x million! :)

crazytiger
25-04-2010, 09:44 AM
There has been a lot of untrue speculations about Si Yu previously. Si Yu is a very service oriented gal. Whenever her body is unwell e.g her 大姨妈 is here, she will ask whether her customers still wish to have massage. This is because she may not have enough strength to do the massage and doesn't wish to short change her customers due to this, it doesn't mean she can't provide FJ. In fact SHE DOESN'T PROVIDE FJ, hope all bros don't get the wrong idea.

crazytiger
26-04-2010, 07:19 PM
Thought this thread was deleted yesterday, now its back again:confused: Anyway, good that it is back:D

tiewleilowmei
26-04-2010, 07:42 PM
Bro Crazy Tiger, you seem to know her well. Any FR from you? Also kind of weird that midnightcoffee went missing after starting the thread and bro you are pumping up the thread. Just write what I think after reading the thread.... :p

tluc
26-04-2010, 11:29 PM
pls pm her contact. thanks a lot

MidnightCoffee
27-04-2010, 04:56 AM
Hi bro tiewleilowmei,

Who says that I went missing, I am laying low that all. If I went missing then who is going to give out contact of Si Yu.

Regards.

crazytiger
27-04-2010, 08:24 AM
Hi bro tiewleilowmei,

Who says that I went missing, I am laying low that all. If I went missing then who is going to give out contact of Si Yu.

Regards.

Bro MidnightCoffee, good to have you back :D hope you don't mind that sometimes I bumped up this thread just to prevent it from being pushed back too far.

Cheer!!!

Andrew69
27-04-2010, 09:52 AM
Hi bro, can pm me sy ctc? Thanks

laukk
27-04-2010, 10:06 AM
Bro MidnightCoffee, good to have you back :D hope you don't mind that sometimes I bumped up this thread just to prevent it from being pushed back too far.

Cheer!!!

If both of you are tied up, I volunteer to assist to bump up the thread. any objection ? cheers

MidnightCoffee
27-04-2010, 04:24 PM
Hi to all bros,

It doesn't matter who bump up this thread, as long as don't over do it, it is o.k. I believe that you all know what am I talking about. If not, we will lose this gem. Cheers.

tuyet
27-04-2010, 04:51 PM
Hi to all bros,

It doesn't matter who bump up this thread, as long as don't over do it, it is o.k. I believe that you all know what am I talking about. If not, we will lose this gem. Cheers.

Totally agreed! :D Too "flashy" will attract unwanted attention.:p

soolman
28-04-2010, 09:17 PM
Thanks TS for the contact. Have actually tried Siyu service about 3 weeks back and have RTM her twice since. Wanted to write a Fr than but can't find the thread. Hopefully the thread will not be deleted again.

Can only say she is one of the best I have tried before in term of service and skill. Will not elaborate as many good fr has been posted. Only point I would like to add is that the whole session is definetely more the 1.5 hrs as every session I went to ends only when it is time to check out.

Please note that at times she might even exceed the 2 hours time slot which happen to me today because the hotel did not give a reminder call. She was quick enough to get me calling the hotel that we are coming down now in order to save ten dollars. Haha

currently she will be my weekly regular unless I can find someone better.

Thanks again to bro TS for this great gem.

crazytiger
28-04-2010, 09:21 PM
Thanks TS for the contact. Have actually tried Siyu service about 3 weeks back and have RTM her twice since. Wanted to write a Fr than but can't find the thread. Hopefully the thread will not be deleted again.

Can only say she is one of the best I have tried before in term of service and skill. Will not elaborate as many good fr has been posted. Only point I would like to add is that the whole session is definetely more the 1.5 hrs as every session I went to ends only when it is time to check out.

Please note that at times she might even exceed the 2 hours time slot which happen to me today because the hotel did not give a reminder call. She was quick enough to get me calling the hotel that we are coming down now in order to save ten dollars. Haha

Finally, a decent FR after the launch of her new thread :D

MidnightCoffee
29-04-2010, 01:21 AM
Hi bro soolman,

Don't mention it. On behalf of Si Yu, thank u 4 the support. Cheers.

hsphalt
29-04-2010, 01:44 AM
bro can i have her ctc? FR will follow after i try.tks

BcupLover
29-04-2010, 10:07 AM
Bro TS, may i have her contact? thanks. :)

MidnightCoffee
30-04-2010, 05:18 AM
Bros all these years although I have been actively following the threads in SB but this is the first time I decided to contribute my part. If I am too 曪嗦 please pardon me.

Recently was having very bad ache over my body due to stress at work. Call up my buddy to recommend someone who can do a solid massage.

Manage to arrange a session after some wait. In my mind I was expecting maybe an MILF but to my surprise a sweet lady with gorgeous smile standing in front of me. After short TCSS conversation, was told to proceed for my shower.

Massage was really solid. One of the few good one I ever encounter. But it maybe a bit painful especially with my aching body. Massage started off with me lying on bed face down. She worked hard on my aching shoulder and back then moving on to hands and legs. Can tell she is very skillful as every stroke hits my tired muscles. Every now and then she will check on you whether the strength is okay, the room temperature is not too cold, giving me a very GF feeling. After a solid and shiok 45 mins massage, she move southward to my lower body.

I was told to place my legs on her thigh with face still facing down. The feeling of not knowing what she will be doing on me make my thinking run wild. She started by massage on the butt area, with finger running up & down the lubricated butt crack. The extremely shiok feeling……………….Here I do not wish to elaborate more as I really cannot find words to express the sensual and light pain feeling that I went through. You have to experience it yourself. All these while my little bro was not touched at all. But the small pistol still grown to a big cannon gun after all the stimulation.

Here comes the grand finale. After all the stimulation touching, all the “tadpoles” were rushing to be the first one to be release out of their warm bed. The twirling motion on the cannon gun, following by sensual balls massage make me cum much faster than I used to take.

Here are my rating.

Age – 28
Looks - 8 /10
Boobs – B+ cup
Massage – 10/10
HJ – 8/10

Please take note, she only takes Chinese bro as due to communication problem, no offend. Very sorry for other races bros.

Please take note that I am no OKT, just feel that she is honest & skillful that should strongly recommend to all massage lovers.

welfaredependant
30-04-2010, 04:32 PM
Bro, Please pm me the contact.

Thanks!

happyeow
30-04-2010, 08:14 PM
Bro,

Please pm me this wonderful contact... Thanks

lance_
30-04-2010, 09:44 PM
Bro

new to this, but looking for good massage, can PM me her ctc, thanks

super_21
01-05-2010, 02:28 PM
Hi Bro, have been try out SiYu massage several time.I would like to bk an appt with her but her new hp no accidentally deleted.Pls pm me her hp no. to me again, thk in advance.

crazytiger
01-05-2010, 10:23 PM
After one week of relaunching Si Yu's thread, but there is only one FR written by a RTM customer.

Several bros have asked for Si Yu's number, where are the FRs, I wondered:confused:

creeve
01-05-2010, 10:45 PM

LOL... Good Luck trying to find a better service provider than Si Yu. I've had her since Sept last year and people like Rita, Wan Er, Xiao Yi etc don't even come close to displacing her. Of course, this is only my opinion. Just the fact that her "advance booking" used to hit 3 weeks in advance is testimonial to her popularity / professionalism. In addition, she don't try to get you into KC trap. She don't need to.... Following "complains" from customers, she has even changed her attire from sexy lingerie to t-shirt + tennis skirt. Mind you, not the other way round, okay?

What complains? I hear you ask...

Customers are complaining that her sexy lingerie attire is causing them such a hardship down there and the worst thing is, she don't do FJ!!! LOL...

Now, this might seem like an advertisement for her. Rest assured. She don't need such advertisement since her word of mouth advertising is more than effective. In fact, I'm risking getting zap for providing such a glowing testimonial for her service.

Great massage technique, chatty girl-next-door look, friendly masseuse, tender loving care. She's the perfect package. :)

analguy76
02-05-2010, 04:45 PM
Bro TS, mind sharing siyu ctc? would like to try her sensual masg and hj. thks!

Assassin
02-05-2010, 06:16 PM
She don't need to.... Following "complains" from customers, she has even changed her attire from sexy lingerie to t-shirt + tennis skirt. Mind you, not the other way round, okay?

What complains? I hear you ask...

Customers are complaining that her sexy lingerie attire is causing them such a hardship down there and the worst thing is, she don't do FJ!!! LOL...

Agree with u that she is somehow torturing our mind and our little bro, can caress her body but can't proceed further. :(

jnrwong
02-05-2010, 07:09 PM
hi bro can i have her contact too?

MidnightCoffee
02-05-2010, 08:33 PM
Agree with u that she is somehow torturing our mind and our little bro, can caress her body but can't proceed further. :(

Hi bro Assassin,

Pls respect her, no caress allow. Cheers.

Assassin
02-05-2010, 11:57 PM
Hi bro Assassin,

Pls respect her, no caress allow. Cheers.

Is that really so? Then either it means u two have not been communicating well since the day u became her TS or it depends solely on chemistry.

edkoh2000
03-05-2010, 04:18 AM

Ok brother. You have convinced to try. Pls pass contact. Tried to PM you but cant.

MidnightCoffee
04-05-2010, 04:40 AM

Here are my rating.

Age – 28
Looks - 8 /10
Boobs – B+ cup
Massage – 10/10
HJ – 8/10

uobboss
04-05-2010, 05:39 AM
Hi TS

Can pm her ctc pls TIA

creeve
04-05-2010, 11:40 AM
Ok brother. You have convinced to try. Pls pass contact. Tried to PM you but cant.

Bro,

I hope you're not asking assassin to pass you the contact, as it would be against the forum rules to ask anyone BUT the TS for any contacts. :)

Just a reminder, in case you kenna zap.

crazytiger
04-05-2010, 10:23 PM
Bump it up!:)

Kundi
04-05-2010, 11:01 PM
bro, can PM me her contact, thanks.

just4fun29
05-05-2010, 09:45 AM
Hi TS,

Care to share contact this gem? Thks

devilbiker
05-05-2010, 09:58 AM
Bro, her contact pls

crazytiger
06-05-2010, 09:06 AM
RTM Si Yu again yesterday, can't really recall how many times I have RTM her. Each time, the session just got better, always have so much things to talk about and so much to laugh about. Basically, we chatted about anything under the sun.

Yesterday's emphasis was on my neck and my waist, I feel a strain from the neck down to my waist for the past few days. Guessed it was due to the prolong sitting in front of the PC or the wrong sitting posture. Anyway, she worked on both parts and managed to release the tension.

Saw on other threads that some good masseuses are going back soon, it's pretty sad, don't you all think so :( There comes a day when Si Yu will have to go back too, hopefully, it won't be so soon ;)

mad4massage
06-05-2010, 09:42 AM
hi Bro,

can kindly pm her contacts pls. Thank you.

Bullblower
06-05-2010, 12:10 PM
Bro, please PM ctc ... Thank you

erunamo
06-05-2010, 06:56 PM
hi bro, can i have the contact too please? thank you...

MidnightCoffee
07-05-2010, 06:42 AM
Hi all bros,

Please kindly PM me if you want Si Yu's contact. Do not post in the thread to ask for contact as I will answer. Thank for all yr understanding. Cheers.

rileyhale
07-05-2010, 01:29 PM
RTM Si Yu again yesterday, can't really recall how many times I have RTM her. Each time, the session just got better, always have so much things to talk about and so much to laugh about. Basically, we chatted about anything under the sun.

After finally getting a chance to have a session with Si Yu, I can attest to the truth of what Bro crazytiger is saying.

I found Si Yu a rather easygoing person, no airs about her. Conversation with her was pleasant and natural.

And the massage service provided by her was actually good. No exaggeration or over-promising. She worked non-stop for almost two hours. I really admire her strength and endurance to be able to do this many hours a day, with hardly any rest days in between.

The only little minor point was that the HDLY was not what I expected. But that was OK because the rest of the massage was quite comprehensive.

For the record, she doesn't allow autoroam, and she doesn't provide other services like FJ etc.

This is one gem that I felt lucky to have met.

All thanks to the thread starter for giving me this opportunity. Will up your points when I can.

aaron_tsh
07-05-2010, 01:51 PM
Please provide ctc. Txs

crazytiger
07-05-2010, 02:52 PM
After finally getting a chance to have a session with Si Yu, I can attest to the truth of what Bro crazytiger is saying.

I found Si Yu a rather easygoing person, no airs about her. Conversation with her was pleasant and natural.....

This is one gem that I felt lucky to have met.

All thanks to the thread starter for giving me this opportunity. Will up your points when I can.

Glad to know that you share the same sentiment as me, and have enjoyed her massage and her company just like me. Cheers!!!! :D

chuan90
07-05-2010, 03:07 PM
hi bro,can i have siyu numbers?would want to try her massage .thks

GilaCow
07-05-2010, 04:18 PM
Saw on other threads that some good masseuses are going back soon, it's pretty sad, don't you all think so :( There comes a day when Si Yu will have to go back too, hopefully, it won't be so soon ;)

Yea...gotta pray hard, coz if she couldnt get her extension by end May, she's leaving in 1st wk of June from wat i know....i'm praying for her extension to be approved also....hopefully TS can update us on her status once u got any news....hehe:(

laukk
07-05-2010, 04:55 PM
Yea...gotta pray hard, coz if she couldnt get her extension by end May, she's leaving in 1st wk of June from wat i know....i'm praying for her extension to be approved also....hopefully TS can update us on her status once u got any news....hehe:(

is that so :eek: I supposed to have a RTM yesterday but last minute OC on mc so cannot make it. Explained to her the situation that not sure can make it or not. she was so kind and considerate that she insist that I stay home to take care of OC;) and do not want me to meet me for massage even if I can make it. She say "take care of your wife 1st !!!!" we can meet other time. How considerate ;)
better try to make another appt before she disappears from the local scene . cheers

littlepok
07-05-2010, 05:01 PM
yo bro, i believe if you were to inform online that u cannot make it for a slot for her ytd, immediately will have bros sms to fill it up. we help not to waste her time and maximise it. if i had known... shuckz

vios111
07-05-2010, 05:11 PM
bro, pls give me si yu's contact details..thanks

crazytiger
08-05-2010, 04:27 PM
Bump it up! :)

tuyet
08-05-2010, 10:51 PM
Today had my rtm with siyu..how many times rtm i had lost count, previously all sessions me had left with full relaxation and eagerly planning for next rtm, but today..mixed feeling. :o

Yes, thru-out the session her detailed, hard, correct accu-point masaage is the best, top-notch and no-contest. No offence to other TS bros on their FLs, but siyu's is the BEST.

No, today's my heart is heavy, heavy from the knowing that she will leaving very very soon (all due respect to siyu and TS, her exact date of departure she doesn't want to disclose as yet).

We talked, alot in fact..on her most intimate things..and on her works, she wanted me to help translate and express her heartfelt thanks to the many bros who had and still are supporting her thru-out: Bro Assasine, Bro Crazytiger, Bro laukk, Bro Jiuhuang, TS Bro Midnightcoffee and afew others i forgotten the names.

And my utmost respect to the Bro who would accompany her for mac reservior trekking and science centre.

She had enjoyed her time with u guys and many thks for the memories..Kudos to all of u bros :D

Much as i would wish our session would last for longer and hopefully spend more time with her..reality wouldn't have it. Its thus with a heavy heart that our session ended and i saw her leave..:(:(

gsk721g
08-05-2010, 10:56 PM
Hi Boss, can share Shi Yu's contact? Thanks in advance.

crazytiger
09-05-2010, 12:30 AM
Much as i would wish our session would last for longer and hopefully spend more time with her..reality wouldn't have it. Its thus with a heavy heart that our session ended and i saw her leave..:(:(

I'd the same feeling as you when I had my RTM on Wednesday. Time seems to be passing very fast the moment she told me that she might be going back soon:(

Planning to meet her again before she leaves.

crazytiger
10-05-2010, 08:42 AM
Bump it up!!! ;)

MidnightCoffee
11-05-2010, 11:56 AM

Here are my rating.

Age – 28
Looks - 8 /10
Boobs – B+ cup
Massage – 10/10
HJ – 8/10
BJ – She don’t do. So bro please give some respect lah. Otherwise, please look for someone else
FJ - She don’t do. So bro please give some respect lah. Otherwise, please look for someone else

Boring
11-05-2010, 11:58 AM
Bro , can have her contact ?

Tua Tua Liap
12-05-2010, 03:39 PM
Had Si Yu for twice within a month. Indeed, I felt sad that she is leaving soon. Had a great massage with her on Monday and she is really professional! She massage me fromhead to toe for rock-solid 2 hours and can tell she used a lot of strength. Her HDLY is sensual and I enjoyed it so much that I will RTM before shes leaves. Thanks Bro Midnightcoffee for the contact and she is one of the greatest FL I'ver had. Two thumbs up!! :p

tttk3388
12-05-2010, 05:59 PM
Hi bro,care to pm me her contact before she leave? Hopefully im not too late to try her massage! Thankz in advance:D

MidnightCoffee
13-05-2010, 03:34 AM

Here are my rating.

Age – 28
Looks - 8 /10
Boobs – B+ cup
Massage – 10/10
HJ – 8/10
BJ – She don’t do. So bro please give some respect lah, Otherwise, please look for someone else
FJ - She don’t do. So bro please give some respect lah, Otherwise, please look for someone else

golfman86
13-05-2010, 04:58 AM
Bro, can PM me the contact and location?

prince898
13-05-2010, 11:52 AM

Here are my rating.

Age – 28
Looks - 8 /10
Boobs – B+ cup
Massage – 10/10
HJ – 8/10
BJ – She don’t do. So bro please give some respect lah, Otherwise, please look for someone else
FJ - She don’t do. So bro please give some respect lah, Otherwise, please look for someone else

-----------------------------------------------------

Bro, can kindly share her ctc and really looking forward to have a massage session before she leave our shore.

Thanks in advance

prince898
13-05-2010, 11:56 AM

Here are my rating.

Age – 28
Looks - 8 /10
Boobs – B+ cup
Massage – 10/10
HJ – 8/10
BJ – She don’t do. So bro please give some respect lah. Otherwise, please look for someone else
FJ - She don’t do. So bro please give some respect lah. Otherwise, please look for someone else

-----------------------------------------

bro, can kindly share her ctc? Looking forward to having a skillful & clean massage by her before she leave our shore.

Thanks

JiuHuang
14-05-2010, 11:52 AM
Hi Bro,
Had my nth time RTM session yesterday. Its getting harder and harder to book a session with her. So when the session was confirmed (3 days in adv), made arrangement to move all my meeting, so as can have a peaceful session with her..
well, what more can I say.. the session with her is getting better & better by the minute... its sad hearthening that she will be leaving us soon... a very professional lady, work hard from start to finish to make yr money well spent. Never because you are her regular. she will 偷工减料。 The HDLY / HJ is getting better.. more shiok (because more feels?)..
Overall, a no horse run (没马跑), no try will regret massage.
Cheers.

crazytiger
14-05-2010, 12:18 PM
its sad hearthening that she will be leaving us soon...

Si Yu is leaving, that's for sure, we don't know when. But she will leave behind a deep impression in most of our hearts. Many of us will miss her smile, her laughter, her service oriented attitude, her friendliness, her outgoing character etc etc. I'm sure she will be well remember by most of her customers especially regulars like us.

按摩界的傳説, A Legend In The Making ....... ;)

cash88
14-05-2010, 06:05 PM
can i have the contact?

kennt
14-05-2010, 11:18 PM
Managed to get appt from Si Yu. The FR here is more or less quite accurate. The massage is quite unique, she massage from head to toe when u lying down face down as well as when u lying face up not forgeting her sensual massage too for almost 2 solid hour. Words can't describe here but too bad is will be leaving sg soon :( . Thank Midnightcoffee such good introduction.

yinyin
15-05-2010, 08:34 AM
can pm me her ctc too?

Cerberus
15-05-2010, 11:15 AM
Well, SiYu will remain as my top choice massage gal....I had visited her countless times. Not even once, she eat into my time. Always 2 full solid hours.

Quite sad she is leaving......in a way I'm happy for her as it is quite dangerous for her to prolong stay in this tense period.....damn the AVs.:mad:

littlepok
15-05-2010, 06:42 PM
hi all, any idea when she is leaving?

hunterhi
15-05-2010, 07:09 PM
Bro, can i have the ctc, thanks...

happyeow
15-05-2010, 10:37 PM
Bro, can i have the contact pls...

laukk
15-05-2010, 11:03 PM
Si Yu is leaving, that's for sure, we don't know when. But she will leave behind a deep impression in most of our hearts. Many of us will miss her smile, her laughter, her service oriented attitude, her friendliness, her outgoing character etc etc. I'm sure she will be well remember by most of her customers especially regulars like us.

按摩界的傳説, A Legend In The Making ....... ;)

I totally agreed with Bro crazytiger. We going to miss her alot !!!! sob ! sob! sob! . So make hay while the sun shines.

Tockkongman
17-05-2010, 01:27 PM
Yup - pretty sad that she would be leaving our shores soon. SY is definitely my favourite - never short changed us! Great massage, nice lady to talk to, love her body (whatever you can get to see hor). Not sure who I can turn to once she leaves us. TS - more such 'kan-tau' hor!!

Again, TS, thanks for the SY's lobang. Have patronised her 3 times (the last was last week), and definitely will aim for one more before she leaves us.

Tks
TKM

ineedhelp23
17-05-2010, 03:47 PM
Hi bro,

can I have sy contact?

thanks

GilaCow
18-05-2010, 02:08 PM
Juz to update the bros a little since i RTM her yesterday....she did mentioned she's leaving in mid June if she cant get a guarantor to extend her stay for another month or 2 the maximum......so better RTM her fast while she's still available as she will take a few days off prior to her leaving Sg:)

crazytiger
18-05-2010, 07:20 PM
Juz to update the bros a little since i RTM her yesterday....she did mentioned she's leaving in mid June if she cant get a guarantor to extend her stay for another month or 2 the maximum......so better RTM her fast while she's still available as she will take a few days off prior to her leaving Sg:)

Thanks for the update bro. Sad!!! :(

littlepok
18-05-2010, 11:55 PM
wanted to arrange a session with her but she say she is taking a break now, not working for time being. :(

Heckler
19-05-2010, 08:11 AM
Siyu is fully booked this week. Just had a RTM. Siyu's massage skills are among the best therapists, especially her "warm hands" massage skill which I have yet to encounter anywhere else.

She works hard for your dollar and looks out for your comfort. When I told her to stop 10 min before times up to let me wash up and for her to have a rest, she insisted on finishing to the last few minutes and assured me that she is watching the time. Talk about a clock-watcher!

A1 massage skills from a nice lady at a budget price. Lethal combination and definitely hope she gets to renew her pass.

crab
19-05-2010, 12:31 PM
pm me the ctc pls?

cheeky84
19-05-2010, 01:12 PM
can i have her ctc please? thx

Monkey4
19-05-2010, 08:00 PM
Siyu is fully booked this week. Just had a RTM. Siyu's massage skills are among the best therapists, especially her "warm hands" massage skill which I have yet to encounter anywhere else.

She works hard for your dollar and looks out for your comfort. When I told her to stop 10 min before times up to let me wash up and for her to have a rest, she insisted on finishing to the last few minutes and assured me that she is watching the time. Talk about a clock-watcher!

A1 massage skills from a nice lady at a budget price. Lethal combination and definitely hope she gets to renew her pass.

Today finally managed to get a slot from her (prior booking last week hor and in fact after today session.... i arrange for another slot on next week's Friday :D)

Well, not going to repeat all that have been said but I must say that she is indeed a GEM.....apart from my another favourite Xiao Yu - the HDLY Queen whose TS is a friend of Hao Nan... but sigh... she has gone home liao....
(according to SY)

SY is a person who diligently spend the whole 2 hours massage every part of u so no worries of being short changed on the massage....

As for HDLY skills, well..... although I still prefer XY who let me indulged in long HDLY.... SY's skills in this area oso not bad....

She is friendly and can talk on everything under the sun......

Strongly recommended .... for skills, looks and acceptable HDLY..... BUT do respect her if she doesnt allow u to autoroam..... I cant oso

tuyet
19-05-2010, 08:54 PM
Well, not going to repeat all that have been said but I must say that she is indeed a GEM..

SY is a person who diligently spend the whole 2 hours massage every part of u so no worries of being short changed on the massage....

Strongly recommended .... for skills, looks and acceptable HDLY..... BUT do respect her if she doesnt allow u to autoroam..... I cant oso

Finally a short not-so-sad FR.
SY is indeed a hard-to-come-by GEM, guess her leaving soon had many "saddening" FRs written..welcome more discerning bros to support her! :)

littlepok
19-05-2010, 11:36 PM
can TS clarify if SY still working now? she told me she is resting now but some bros still get to RTM. hmmm don't think she hates me leh...

Monkey4
20-05-2010, 09:50 AM
Finally a short not-so-sad FR.
SY is indeed a hard-to-come-by GEM, guess her leaving soon had many "saddening" FRs written..welcome more discerning bros to support her! :)

I think I still got about a mth b4 feeling sad :D but hor still not confirmed that she will be gone by June as she is looking for someone who willing to help her to extend her stay lor (provided she got affinity with that someone too)...

Meanwhile, let's enjoy her company till then

Cheers...

laukk
20-05-2010, 10:59 AM
can TS clarify if SY still working now? she told me she is resting now but some bros still get to RTM. hmmm don't think she hates me leh...

bro littlepok, dont be sad. Our beloved SY loves all brothers here !!!!. I, being her strong supporter, also get appointment cancelled last minute when she was unwell. I can understand. I do get frustrated but its for her and your own good that she will give you her best service when she is well. I am sure you dont want to be massaged by a unwell gal, tio bo ??? Knowing her, she would only cancelled an appointment when she is really unwell. Dont forget that every one less massage is less $$$$$$ for her.
She treat everybody the same. I dont even enough any special privilege. sometimes I want to touch her especially when she is performing the HDLY but when I moved my hands, kena scolded:(. she will said dont try to be funny. lie back and just enjoy. so I kuai kuai withdraw my hands back and enjoys her wonder little hand making my little brother take up AA position and fire at enemy planes . so she is fair.
lets just enjoy her excellent service while she is still around. Just pray hard that she could get her permit extended and we will have "more good years!!!"
cheers

crazytiger
20-05-2010, 05:10 PM
Knowing her, she would only cancelled an appointment when she is really unwell.

Bro laukk,

your clarification has certainly cleared the air :)

Cheers!!!

littlepok
20-05-2010, 11:36 PM
thanks to all bros who help to clarify. i got in touch with her today and cleared the air. as some bros said, she love all bros here (hope hope). will continue to wait for my turn, although it should take longer than it takes usually. hope got someone be her guarantor and extend the stay (what criteria is required? not being the hero la, not qualified but just curious).

tuyet
21-05-2010, 09:19 AM
hope got someone be her guarantor and extend the stay.

highly unlikely to extend her stay, also she had bemoaned about her "tired-ness" in continuing in this masseuse line, and wishes to pursue in her own interests (beauty course, nature study etc).

Interested bros do continue to support her b4 she's gone..:D

firefly88
22-05-2010, 07:21 PM
T S may i have her contact please. Thank you.

laukk
23-05-2010, 11:57 AM
bumped up for a quiet sunday !!!!!

ot89
23-05-2010, 01:55 PM
hi bro newbie here but love massages, can pm her ctc? thanks a lot

newtimer
24-05-2010, 05:45 PM
Thanks TS for her contact. In fact had her contact last year but did not try her till recently. Has always been a supporter of Xiao Yu till she left our shore and before leaving, she recommended Si Yu. Was skeptical initially but after the session, can say that she is definitely comparable if not better than XY. (On a selfish note TS stop giving out her number so we can have our turn faster !!!)
Well for those who have her number got to fast hand fast leg. Those waiting for TS to provide, GOOD LUCK coz she is likely to leave in June.

Monkey4
25-05-2010, 06:22 PM
Just spoke to her trying to arrange for a session but was told that she will be leaving our shores next week - so sad :(:(

Meanwhile she will be using her spare time to go to IRs shopping etc so will the fortunate one(s) pls take good care of her and hope she will be back in
couple of mths..

Till then ...wishing her bon voyage....

;)

xiaobudian
26-05-2010, 12:29 AM
Ok. It's really very sad to know she's leaving.
I'm not really a long time ruler in this massage world, but i start to love it.
In the past i visit parlours but i start to hate the dirty linens and weird smells.
So i was introduced to this massage service in this manner.

Among the few ladies i've been visiting, i would rate siyu massage serive 10/10.

Trust me, it's not over rated.
Like what she claim, everyone has different demands.
Some guys prefer a good and fun auto-roaming to be considered a great massage session.

For me, i really wish i could extend my heartfelt thanks to her for her great service. My Hj took sooooooooo long but she was smiling for sooooooooooo long also. Was so afraid she will be pissed. And lastly many ladies out there only massage for 60mins, hj + hdlz for 20mins.

but Siyu, never fail the mission. She came in get changed, prepare the bed, start her massage.. the only time she's not servicing is the only 8mins i was showering off the oil.

Wild sessions leaves you memories, but not the urge for RTM.
Caring and friendly sessions gets you enchanted and always RTM for more...

Once again, i wish SY a safe and pleasant journey. take care.:)

Filth
26-05-2010, 03:06 AM
Had rtm her a few times but not the past two months due to vitamin m low, however, am sad to hear that she's leaving. She is one of the best in the massage scene, providing very good massage and service. Wish her all the best and hope that she has a chance to come back.

MidnightCoffee
26-05-2010, 06:35 AM
To all caring bros,

On behalf of Si Yu, would like to thank all bros for the support and care towards her. She will not forget u all. Hope that she will come back to our shore soon. Cheers.

tuyet
26-05-2010, 10:03 AM
when i 1st know about her impending departure date, i was confident on myself that i would be able to book a last rtm with siyu..guess i was wrong!!

so many attempts tried, either she's fully booked, or she's resting, or its a public holiday...reality finally set in, and i am left now with utmost regret :(

To the bros who had secured a slot with her on this coming few days, pls treat her well and with respect.

And to the newbie bro who pm me on her ctc, u shd know u don't stand a chance!! :mad:

JiuHuang
26-05-2010, 10:32 AM
Hi Bro,
Had my RIM last night. On opening the door, I see a different SiYu.. she was in a happy mood.. 我要回家咯。。
Was heart saddened.. but seeing her in high spirit..can only hide my sadness and 替她高兴。
during the massage, she was more chatty than usual.. probably because of her happy mood. She intend to rest next week.. giving time for her body to recover and also do some shopping..
I think all Bro will feel sad.. but what we can all do now is to wish her all the best...
Cheers.

crazytiger
26-05-2010, 02:20 PM
这些日子以来,写来写去,写的都是思雨的待客态度。今天,她就要回去了,就认真的写一则感言, 感谢她把我们 “照顾得无微不至”。

写这則感言時,心情好沉重。分离是两个最平常的字,但对于我来说,此刻,它却是那么的沉重与苦涩。有人说, 分开是为了以后更好的相聚,希望吧。

刚认识思雨时,感觉她跟其他的女孩子沒什麽分別。但相处久了,我发觉,其实,思雨是一个很开朗,很坚强,有 目标,有原则的女孩子。与她聊天时,因为她的开朗性格与笑声,很快的把整个气氛带动起来。你完全能轻轻松松 的享受这短短的两个小时。

我们都知道,从她一 “出道”,到今天为止,想要找她,还得提前预约。 她的新客加上回头客不胜其数,原因只有一個,因为她待人诚恳与真心。这也是她在这里那么受欢迎的原因之一。 思雨的待客态度,我想,我们大家都有目共睹,我也不必再写什么。

思雨一個人离乡背井,到一個人生地不熟的地方工作已经是很不简单了,有时还要承受一些人的质疑与冷言冷语。 因为不想事情被越描越黑,她甚至选择不理会,不澄清。思雨就快要回去了,我想,這些质疑的话与冷言冷语也应 该随着她的离去,告一段落了。

在停笔之前,要谢谢思雨,在我们的心里留下了这么美好的回忆。希望在不久的将来,我们会再相遇 。

相聚总是短暂,分别却是长久。想说的很多。可是这样的时刻,这样的场合,能留给思雨的,只有默默的祝福:珍 重了!除了道一声珍重,更祝愿思雨,在往后的日子里,过得幸福,快乐。;)

xiaobudian
30-05-2010, 02:51 AM
It's really sad. I really miss her. Sigh...

jumper2
30-05-2010, 03:13 AM
Me also.... same....

No more Slot for her massage...

Cheer.......

crazytiger
30-05-2010, 11:20 AM
Not only both of you, I guess many of us will miss her :o

soolman
30-05-2010, 11:24 PM
Although I have only RTM her for four times since I got her contact about 1 month ago. I really regret not getting to know her earlier. She will truly be miss by lots of bro here. And I will one of them. Thanks TS again for this true gem.

MidnightCoffee
31-05-2010, 01:02 PM
Hi all bros,

Si Yu has confirmed going back to China on 6th June. She would like to thank all bros that have supported and concerned her. Wishing all of u good health. Cheers.

sebaslam
31-05-2010, 04:13 PM
OMG bro i havent got chance to try le :mad:
Heard now she is going back :(
Can any bro give me some other ctc pls :o
Message is in my life forever :mad: and i use to go 2 time per week....

Tockkongman
02-06-2010, 10:41 AM
Tks TS for SY's contact. She is my favourite. Just had another and my last session with her yesterday - still as good as ever. Sad to see her go, as she is a gem. Pretty, hard working, honest and no short cuts - treated us very well, and lastly, her massage 'no horse run'. Very hard to find such gems lah. I am thankful that I had quite a few sessions of massage with her. Thoroughly enjoyed all of them.

I wish her all the very best on her return and hope that she will find something to kick start her life in China agan.

Well, TS, if you come across such solid lobangs again, do keep us in the loop hor!

Tks
TKM

littlepok
02-06-2010, 06:02 PM
haha bro tockkongman, u really tockkong, got a session with her ytd.

lucky me also got a session with her last night, tomorrow is her last day i guess, to clear some backlog ba... will miss her very much, had a nice chat with her. on one hand hope she come back soon, but by coming back it means she is not having it easy back home again. what a dilemma. anyway, wish her all the best and follow her dreams to do what she really wanted.

she called bro midnightcoffee 午夜咖啡 or something. chinese version sound more unique. thanks bro for this valuable contact. hope all SY supporters continue to find good gems and share with everyone here. off work lo!!!

wc_chiongster
02-06-2010, 06:55 PM
omg.. i was reading from the 1st page happy happy then when i came to this last page.. she's not around liao!?!?!?! wtf!!?!?!

kk i'm not blessed to receive her service... will have to read other threads for lobang liao..

crazytiger
03-06-2010, 08:44 AM
Just to inform all Si Yu's supporters that today will be her last day of work. After today, she will be resting, packing and doing some final shopping before her departure few days from now. She also wants to express her heartfelt thanks and gratitude to each and everyone who have supported her and have shown her concern during her stay here. She is grateful to all.

It is with a heavy heart that I'm putting up this FR, I should say, this final FR of Si Yu :( I always look forward to have a session with her, that includes yesterday's.

I had a session with Si Yu yesterday afternoon, my final session with her before she goes back home to be with her family. This session was arranged last week when she told me that she will be going home soon. I want to thank her for squeezing out some of her time to meet me, knowing that she will be busy preparing for her departure.

Yesterday's session was very much the same as my previous ones, except that Si Yu said, since this was my final session, she will be putting in extra effort for this final session. Indeed she did, such thoughtful gal :)

I have always enjoyed chatting with Si Yu. In fact, we chatted more yesterday, things like her life in Singapore, her family back home, what she will be doing when she goes back etc etc. The chat just kept going on and on, I just hope that it never ends. But before we know it, we were left with the last 15 mins. Reluctantly, I went to wash up while Si Yu changed into her clothes.

Guess what, when I came out from the bathroom, I saw Si Yu jumping with joy. She said she's feeling extremely happy to be able to go back home to be with her family. Knowing that she will be leaving has indeed saddened me, but at the same time, I felt happy for her that she will be back with her family. She sees family values as her top most priority.

As we left the room, Si Yu said she wanted to send me to the lift. We bid each other farewell and I walked into the lift. The moment the lift door started to close and Si Yu's image slowly disappeared behind it, my heart sank :(

Have a safe journey home and all the best for the future.

GilaCow
03-06-2010, 10:56 AM
It is with a heavy heart that I'm putting up this FR, I should say, this final FR of Si Yu :( I always look forward to have a session with her, that includes yesterday's.

Knowing that she will be leaving has indeed saddened me, but at the same time, I felt happy for her that she will be back with her family. She sees family values as her top most priority.

Have a safe journey home and all the best for the future.

U mentioned everything that i've wanted to say also....my last RTM with her 2days ago was exactly the same sentiments as urs....while i'm sad to see a gem leaving our shores probably forever, but i'm also happy that she can finally go back home to see her family and start another life....she's a family oriented person by nature, and it's her hope and desire to go back asap.....in fact, i know doing this FL massage thing is not her interest but no choice....hopefully she can embark on her beautician job or selling children's clothes successfully in future....with sadness, i bade her farewell and good luck and i wanna thanks TS for sharing a gem with us....pls write something so i can upz u! hehe:p

Anyway she's leaving this Sunday 7+am, so those wanna catch a last glimpse of her can do so at airport...hahah

crazytiger
03-06-2010, 11:33 AM
Anyway she's leaving this Sunday 7+am, so those wanna catch a last glimpse of her can do so at airport...hahah

Bro, I thought you shouldn't have posted out Si Yu's flight detail openly. Anyone who wishes to send her off at the airport could seek her consent.

jasonpoonz
03-06-2010, 11:39 AM
hi bro can pm me her contact pls thks

crazytiger
03-06-2010, 11:44 AM
hi bro can pm me her contact pls thks

You're late bro!! Today is Si Yu's last day of work, yesterday some bros tried to secure a slot but didn't get it. So, I don't think you will be able get a slot today even if you have her contact.

Next time perhaps, if she does return.

Cheers!!!

manenuf
03-06-2010, 12:06 PM
can pm me contact bro, thanx...

xiaobudian
04-06-2010, 12:42 AM
sigh... it's so unbearable to acknowledge that the fact she's leaving.

crazytiger
04-06-2010, 12:59 AM
sigh... it's so unbearable to acknowledge that the fact she's leaving.

Bro xiaobudian, you're not the only one, me too :( but we should feel happy for Si Yu because she is going home to be with her family :)

Like what Si Yu said:"看开一点,我们有缘会再相见" :)

xiaobudian
04-06-2010, 10:02 AM
Seriously i'm getting emo over her departure. i really wish she could stay, i admit i was being selfish. i would pay double to get a last service from her, but i know it will still not prolong her stay.

Remember those times she tell me not to put my cashful loaded wallet hanging around, as it's not safe and the friendly smiles... soon... they'll all be only memories.. sigh...

So afraid, i will forget how she looks like after sometime...
God please bless her journey back a smooth and sailing one...

crazytiger
04-06-2010, 10:27 AM
Seriously i'm getting emo over her departure. i really wish she could stay, i admit i was being selfish. i would pay double to get a last service from her, but i know it will still not prolong her stay.

Remember those times she tell me not to put my cashful loaded wallet hanging around, as it's not safe and the friendly smiles... soon... they'll all be only memories.. sigh...

So afraid, i will forget how she looks like after sometime...
God please bless her journey back a smooth and sailing one...

思雨 is indeed a very unique girl. She will be missed by many of us here.

Whether she comes back or not, she will always be in our fond memories :)

bawabawa
04-06-2010, 02:19 PM
I am her regular and yesterday I had a session with her. After massage, we had dinner together. This is the second time we had dinner together. The first time was to celebrate her birthday ( which I got to know its her birthday when I overheard her conversation with her gal friend over the phone )

She is dedicated masseuse. She always make sure I used up the 2 hours.

She is not money minded. On 2 occasions, she return some of my tips (claiming she don't need so much)

She is thoughful. Once she help me to trim nostril hair claiming it will make me look more tidy and neat.

She is fun and naughty. During HJ, she will always tease me. Sometimes, she will lick my nipples and ear. At times she makes me so horny and I will strip her (left panty). I will caress her, lick her ears and nipple, rub her clits with circular motion. When she is too horny and cannot take it anymore, she will seriously ask me to stop. I respect her cos I know she don't do FJ. BTW, she has a rose tatoo on her left breast.

I will miss her. Now I am lost cos I am so used to her as my masseuse.

bawabawa
04-06-2010, 02:51 PM
Please ignore the last part I mentioned about the naughty and fun part. Its a posting mistake, don't mean to post it but click too fast.

bawabawa
04-06-2010, 02:58 PM
Sorry I have posted on the wrong person

crazytiger
04-06-2010, 03:33 PM

Bro bawabawa, you have done GREAT DAMAGE to Si Yu's reputation :mad:

tuyet
04-06-2010, 03:36 PM
She is fun and naughty. During HJ, she will always tease me. Sometimes, she will lick my nipples and ear. At times she makes me so horny and I will strip her (left panty). I will caress her, lick her ears and nipple, rub her clits with circular motion. When she is too horny and cannot take it anymore, she will seriously ask me to stop. I respect her cos I know she don't do FJ. BTW, she has a rose tatoo on her left breast.

Please ignore the last part I mentioned about the naughty and fun part. Its a posting mistake, don't mean to post it but click too fast.

I really hope its a geniue mistake, else u r inviting alot senior bros to flame u.:mad:

Milflover86
04-06-2010, 05:46 PM
Can give me the contact

crazytiger
04-06-2010, 07:05 PM
Can give me the contact

Bro Milflover86,

yesterday was Si Yu's last day of work. You're late :D Next time perhaps, if she does come back.

Cheers!!!

Show Stopper
04-06-2010, 07:35 PM
I really hope its a geniue mistake, else u r inviting alot senior bros to flame u.:mad:

I reckon what he has stated is true as i've heard similar things from my friend who had received the same treatment. The tattoo alone proves it. No comments to those who still thinks that she is the innocent type of gal. Sorry...truth hurts!

Cerberus
04-06-2010, 08:47 PM
I reckon what he has stated is true as i've heard similar things from my friend who had received the same treatment. The tattoo alone proves it. No comments to those who still thinks that she is the innocent type of gal. Sorry...truth hurts!

No point arguing. She's gone. Very likely won't be back. Seriously, I doubt I can find a substitute that can be on par with her.:(

tuyet
04-06-2010, 11:17 PM

Truth or hear-say is of no bearing.
Fact is she's leaving, no point discriminating against one another or smearing into her reputation.
Only herself knows whether the comments against or for her holds any ground.
It would be good to just keeps her friendly nature / hardworking attitude as memories.

Cheers.

crazytiger
05-06-2010, 03:24 PM
思雨就要走了,覺得她真心待你也好,假意也好,一切的是是非非,真真假假都已經不重要了。再爭執下去也不會 得到任何的結果,就讓它們隨著她的離去宣告一段落吧 ;)

laukk
05-06-2010, 08:59 PM
Truth or hear-say is of no bearing.
Fact is she's leaving, no point discriminating against one another or smearing into her reputation.
Only herself knows whether the comments against or for her holds any ground.
It would be good to just keeps her friendly nature / hardworking attitude as memories.

Cheers.

I totally agreed with bro Tuyet. Lets not read or stir too much into the speculations on what our beloved Si Yu had done to a "selected few". The fact is , she had brought joys and sweet memories to many of us with her excellent service. Lets just keep the sweet memories and wish her bon voyage and thanks her for what she had done to all of us for the past months.
Si Yu, bye bye !!!! I am going to miss you greatly !!!!!!:):):)

MidnightCoffee
06-06-2010, 11:26 PM
To all bros,

This thread is closed. Please do not ask for contact anymore. Cheers

crazytiger
06-06-2010, 11:45 PM
再见了思雨:( 保重了:o

shiokman
08-06-2010, 01:09 AM
For concerned bros, SY has reached home safely.

laukk
08-06-2010, 08:23 AM
For concerned bros, SY has reached home safely.

Wow thanks for the update on SY. Glad to know she had reached home safely !!!! cheers

GilaCow
09-06-2010, 05:38 PM
To all bros,

This thread is closed. Please do not ask for contact anymore. Cheers

Bro, ur recommendation was 1 hell of a gem...if ever u come across another gem comparable to SY, even 80% of her, pls share the contacts with all the bros as i sincerely believe u are 1 honest TS:D Will upz u once again:p

MidnightCoffee
10-06-2010, 03:40 AM
Hi bro Gilacow,

Thank u 4 upping me, sure will let all bros know if I ever encounter another gem. Cheers